All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America

• Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
    Breakfast is average
    Bad internet service
"Great hotel in downtown DC - but"
We had a short stay in the hotel - overnight before our flight back to SF - but the hotel overall was great - fabulous location, lobby was spectacular, rooms were very well appointed. On site restaurant had great food and ambience. However, we found the toilet seat not cleaned completely ! Didnt have time to report it. But its shocking in a hotel of this caliber. We also experienced some rather loud ( and drunk) customers outside the lobby as we were leaving at 3:30a to catch a flight.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2015
Can't wait to be back. Loved it!
Evelina
"A wonderful experience."
The hotel was very festive looking for the holiday. Wait staff in the lounge were very friendly. Close to D.C. attractions within walking distance!
5 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Great location. Wonderful stay.
"very good"
other than having to walk to the other side of the hotel for the elevator, the hotel was great. The gym, pool, staff and room and I got a great online rate.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2015
bryan
Great service and clean hotel.
Meru
"Hotel with great location"
This hotel has great location, closer to China town, White house, monuments, museums etc... however, we particularly asked hotel staff to give a quiet room but for whatever reason they put us or they put one family with two kids next to us, first night was very noisy. Second day, we came back to hotel around 430pm, our room was not cleaned, we called hotel staff, we were told that the room would be cleaned by today, no apologize what so ever. After dinner, we came back to hotel around 730pm, the cleaning lady was cleaning our room and we stayed outside of the room for about 15mins for her to finish...We don't understand how this hotel can treat customer like this, if they think that as long as they can clean the room up till mid-night of the day is considered normal then I don't want to stay in this hotel any more.
Other trip Nov 30, 2015
"Beautiful hotel"
We had a fabulous stay here. It is a beautiful hotel, close to so much of DC, in a great shopping district, a metro stop in the hotel, great room. We were surprised it was so reasonably priced. Maybe we timed it right. Definitely one of the fanciest hotel we have ever stayed at.
3 night family trip Nov 22, 2015
This hotel was fantastic. We will definitely come back. The staff was awesome!
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
"Great, but refrigerator didn't work"
Our refrigerator did not work and had to be replaced with a large stand alone model. Although the service was quick it took up additional room, which was unexpected. :-(
2 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
Alicia
"Nice hotel close to Washington monument"
Beauty and comfort along with convenient location make this a great choice. We used valet parking which was quite a luxury at $52 for one night. But we were able to walk to the Washington monument in about 25 minutes.
Other trip Nov 25, 2015
Rindy
"Excellent Hotel"
Everything was great, clean and wonderful. The only complaint I have is the alarm that went off on Saturday evening which kicked us out of our rooms from about 11 P.M until 12 A.M. Other than that the stay was excellent.
2 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
Taylor
"Great but could be better"
Great room and service. Staff went out of their way to let us check in early with our toddler. Wifi is horrible and we couldn't connect at all. Also, it says self parking is $35 which was a lie as we paid paid $47 for a 1 night stay. Breakfast was delicious. Guests at this hotel have a starring problem which made the experience uncomfortable, but that's not the hotel's fault. Also it took my husband almost 30 minutes to get hot milk from Starbucks for our child as the Starbucks people couldn't figure out how to ring up the transaction. The staff was not very competent there, but don't think that is a reflection of the hotel either.
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
Ana
"Nice but noisy"
Stay there for Friday and Saturday nights. My room is facing 11th street. There was a lot of noise from the street and loud guests from hallway. The room is clean, but unfortunately, I would not book again due to poor sound insulation.
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
allison
"Great Getaway in a clean, safe and beautiful hotel"
We went a way for a weekend getaway and it was so nice to stay at the Grand Hyatt.
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
Ann
perfect hotel for visiting DC, close to everythigs, will return again
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
"Good place. The hotel occupancy tax is absurd. 55$"
Good stay Occupancy tax absurd. 55$ per night
3 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
"Great Time at a Fantastic Hotel in DC!"
Thanks it was great!
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
Brandon
"Perfect DC place to stay"
Great stay. Perfect location for walking everywhere. Kid friendly. Great staff. Very helpful.
3 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Carolyn
"CONFORTABLE HOTEL WITH GOOD ACCOMODATIONS."
I WAS SURPRISED AT THE WONDERFUL STAFF. FROM THE MAID TO THE FRONT DESK CLERK WOW YOU ARE WONDERFUL. Christine WAS SUCH AN ASSETS TO THE HOTEL. SHE SPEND TIME WITH US EXPLAINING A LOT OF THE CITIES CONVOLUTED WAYS. SHE MADE SUGGESTIONS THAT SAVED US MONEY AND TIME, SHE MADE US FEEL AT HOME. MY WIFE AND I FELL IN LOVE WITH HER. THIS HOTEL HAVE A GEM IN CHRISTINE b. AT 27 YO SHE IS A YOUNG AND ENTHUSIASTIC EMPLOYEE AND CERTAINLY ONE OF YOUR BEST. DR AMIL C AND MRS SHEILA HERNANDEZ
Other trip Oct 13, 2015
DR AMIL C
"best location in DC"
awesome hotel with great service
2 night trip Oct 9, 2015
The stay was overall comfortable, but the parking was very expensive/
2 night trip Oct 2, 2015
"What a trip!!!"
We had a great stay at The Grand Hyatt Washington. The rooms were clean and the service was great. The hotel was very elegant for a decent price. They also have a variety of tours you could pay for at the front desk. If think it isn't true they have metro access from the hotel!!! Just so you know I will be back again.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Erika
"Would stay again"
Beautiful hotel! Lots of restaurants within easy walking distance, perfect neighborhood for sightseeing. Never felt unsafe walking from here, super easy to get to the mall, museums, metro. Perfect place to stay for first time visitors.
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Nice hotel, nice location. The only thing is the health club closes early, 5:30 and 8pm or something, other hotel's gym closes at 10. Other than that the hotel looks very nice. I had the atrium view, but they gave me the very 1st room from the elevator, so my view of the atrium wasnt that nice. very nive location and nice staff
2 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Raisa
"Overpriced"
Friendly staff, average room. Not worth the extra $100/day (approximate).
3 night family trip Sep 10, 2015
Stephen
"Great Place"
loved it
2 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
Anna
"Grand Hyatt Top Shelf"
excellent location for sightseeing. convenient metro sta in basement. close to Big Bus tour many restaurants to choose from. Starbucks in lobby. concierge very helpful. Free wifi in ROOM BED EXTREMELY COMFY!!!
5 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
george
A friend and I went for a long Labor Day weekend. The location was in the heart of DC and we were able to get to all places easily. The staff was terrific; couldn't have been more friendly or helpful.
5 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2015
Kathleen H.
"Great Meeting Facilities."
This hotel was beautiful and close to downtown area. Meeting room were large and service was excellent. The Metro was onsite which was a plus. Starbucks is being added for late arrivals. I would stay here again.
3 night business trip Jun 20, 2015
Harley
Everything was good.
4 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
Staff at the Grand Hyatt could be more professional, curteous, or accommodating. Rooms could use a little updating and deeper cleaning, but overall everything was in great shape. Hotel service made this hotel stand out .
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
MIchael
"Nice hotel near National Mall, White House, Metro"
I was so comfortable here. It is a nice and big hotel, very close to White House, National Mall, monuments and Metro Station Stop. The staff at check in was so friendly. Starbucks is just downstairs, attached to the hotel, so easy to grab coffee and pastries.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
Ally
"Grand stay!"
The Grand Hyatt is super nice; everything was clean and well appointed, the towels were soft and the amenities great. The hotel is located on the Smithsonian side of town, so it's an easy walk to the Capital Mall where all the museums are, and it's also close to China Town and local shopping. Restaurants are plentiful, but a little more touristy, you'll find better eats around Dupont Circle and Foggy Bottom.
2 night business trip Sep 1, 2015
"To bad, so sad."
We stayed here 2 years ago and loved it, which is why we came back. What a disappointment this time. The remodel gives the hotel a cold uninviting atmosphere. Rooms have terrible lighting, bathroom lighting the worst for everything. We stayrd 9 nights and our room wasn't vacuumed once. The only good thing about this hotel is it's location. Thank God the Hyatt corporation can't change that
9 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
"4"
Wonderful service. We had a bit of a walk all the way around the hotel to get to out room. Bathroom was rather cramped. Only reasons why I gave it a 4 and not 5.
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2015
Room and staff were lovely. We had trouble with the tv though. Not all channels available during our time there. Location great! Breakfast buffet a bit pricy.
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
April
"Nice location, terrible parking policy"
The location was great and the hotel was very nice. My only complaint is the parking. It's $35/ nt to self park, which is average. The problem is that if you pull your car out before 12 hrs, you get charged and hourly rate, then when you pull back in your clock starts again. So instead of one $35 charge, you could end up paying $70 or more for the same amount of time just because you pulled your car out once. If you use valet, I believe it's $45, and you could pull out as much as you want. The concierge said they do not own the garage area and therefore have no control over pricing.
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
brian
I would definitely recommend staying here. It was centrally located which mad it easy to get to any of the sites we wanted to see!! I felt very safe there too!
3 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
It was great I love the room and everything I did it for trip was there and not to far.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Bryan
"nice!"
Great experience!
3 night business trip Aug 28, 2015
MARK
"Great location! Outstanding Hotel!"
Location location location! Close to all museums, historical sites, and attractions. Fine dining or cheap eats close by. The Grand Hyatt has it all great service great attitudes and very clean, we would highly recommend this to anyone and will be back to stay during our future trips to Washington DC.
4 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
"Good times"
The hospitality was awesome
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
Lamisha
"Oasis in the middle of downtown Washington DC"
Close to Ford's Theatre, Madame Tussande and metro system. It was very easy to get around to Washington Monument and White House. Main attractions were within walking distance
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Good service and great breakfast buffet great location
3 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
Jairo
"A Good time"
I enjoyed my entire stay and even booked an additional night for my boyfriend and me . It was very clean, comfortable and convenient .
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Lamisha
"My Go To Hotel in DC"
I always like to stay in this hotel when traveling in DC. CLose to everything, fairly priced, and comfortable
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
"Great Value"
Great Hotel, at a fraction of the cost of other DC locations. There was construction going on near the elevators during my stay, but you can't really fault them for that. The room was clean and comfy, and the location is perfect! The service is the real gem here though. Front desk is polite and helpful. The housekeeping department was fantastic!!! I left me wallet in the room in a rush to get to the airport (luckily had my ID and cash), and they got it mailed back to me!
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2015
"Wonderful hotel in a great location."
Great location and convenience to transportation. The room was spacious and attractive. I objected to our initial room due to a view of the dumpster across the street, and they compiled immediately. AC was either cool or too warm, but that was the only negative to the room. The restaurant situation was different. Breakfast was $25 each!! For the buffet but Even off the menu cost close to that. Starbucks was the alternative until we found a great diner down the road.
3 night romance trip Aug 25, 2015
Laury
"Very Grand Hotel"
Nice staff, very helpful even at late night check-in. Quiet comfortable room. Pool is very small, and really only for lap swimmers in the morning, which was annoying to my children. Food in restaurant and room service was quite costly for our family, as our children leave food unfinished. Children simply LOVED the hotel, as it was Grand and different from home. Overall, very positive experience.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2015