All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
1000 H Street NW, Washington, DC, 20001, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

Clean
    Bad internet service
    Bad pool
"CONFORTABLE HOTEL WITH GOOD ACCOMODATIONS."
I WAS SURPRISED AT THE WONDERFUL STAFF. FROM THE MAID TO THE FRONT DESK CLERK WOW YOU ARE WONDERFUL. Christine WAS SUCH AN ASSETS TO THE HOTEL. SHE SPEND TIME WITH US EXPLAINING A LOT OF THE CITIES CONVOLUTED WAYS. SHE MADE SUGGESTIONS THAT SAVED US MONEY AND TIME, SHE MADE US FEEL AT HOME. MY WIFE AND I FELL IN LOVE WITH HER. THIS HOTEL HAVE A GEM IN CHRISTINE b. AT 27 YO SHE IS A YOUNG AND ENTHUSIASTIC EMPLOYEE AND CERTAINLY ONE OF YOUR BEST. DR AMIL C AND MRS SHEILA HERNANDEZ
Other trip Oct 13, 2015
DR AMIL C
"best location in DC"
awesome hotel with great service
2 night trip Oct 9, 2015
The stay was overall comfortable, but the parking was very expensive/
2 night trip Oct 2, 2015
"What a trip!!!"
We had a great stay at The Grand Hyatt Washington. The rooms were clean and the service was great. The hotel was very elegant for a decent price. They also have a variety of tours you could pay for at the front desk. If think it isn't true they have metro access from the hotel!!! Just so you know I will be back again.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Erika
"Would stay again"
Beautiful hotel! Lots of restaurants within easy walking distance, perfect neighborhood for sightseeing. Never felt unsafe walking from here, super easy to get to the mall, museums, metro. Perfect place to stay for first time visitors.
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Nice hotel, nice location. The only thing is the health club closes early, 5:30 and 8pm or something, other hotel's gym closes at 10. Other than that the hotel looks very nice. I had the atrium view, but they gave me the very 1st room from the elevator, so my view of the atrium wasnt that nice. very nive location and nice staff
2 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Raisa
"Overpriced"
Friendly staff, average room. Not worth the extra $100/day (approximate).
3 night family trip Sep 10, 2015
Stephen
"Great Place"
loved it
2 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
Anna
"Grand Hyatt Top Shelf"
excellent location for sightseeing. convenient metro sta in basement. close to Big Bus tour many restaurants to choose from. Starbucks in lobby. concierge very helpful. Free wifi in ROOM BED EXTREMELY COMFY!!!
5 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
george
A friend and I went for a long Labor Day weekend. The location was in the heart of DC and we were able to get to all places easily. The staff was terrific; couldn't have been more friendly or helpful.
5 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2015
Kathleen H.
"Great Meeting Facilities."
This hotel was beautiful and close to downtown area. Meeting room were large and service was excellent. The Metro was onsite which was a plus. Starbucks is being added for late arrivals. I would stay here again.
3 night business trip Jun 20, 2015
Harley
Everything was good.
4 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
Staff at the Grand Hyatt could be more professional, curteous, or accommodating. Rooms could use a little updating and deeper cleaning, but overall everything was in great shape. Hotel service made this hotel stand out .
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
MIchael
"Nice hotel near National Mall, White House, Metro"
I was so comfortable here. It is a nice and big hotel, very close to White House, National Mall, monuments and Metro Station Stop. The staff at check in was so friendly. Starbucks is just downstairs, attached to the hotel, so easy to grab coffee and pastries.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
Ally
"Grand stay!"
The Grand Hyatt is super nice; everything was clean and well appointed, the towels were soft and the amenities great. The hotel is located on the Smithsonian side of town, so it's an easy walk to the Capital Mall where all the museums are, and it's also close to China Town and local shopping. Restaurants are plentiful, but a little more touristy, you'll find better eats around Dupont Circle and Foggy Bottom.
2 night business trip Sep 1, 2015
"To bad, so sad."
We stayed here 2 years ago and loved it, which is why we came back. What a disappointment this time. The remodel gives the hotel a cold uninviting atmosphere. Rooms have terrible lighting, bathroom lighting the worst for everything. We stayrd 9 nights and our room wasn't vacuumed once. The only good thing about this hotel is it's location. Thank God the Hyatt corporation can't change that
9 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
"4"
Wonderful service. We had a bit of a walk all the way around the hotel to get to out room. Bathroom was rather cramped. Only reasons why I gave it a 4 and not 5.
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2015
Room and staff were lovely. We had trouble with the tv though. Not all channels available during our time there. Location great! Breakfast buffet a bit pricy.
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
April
"Nice location, terrible parking policy"
The location was great and the hotel was very nice. My only complaint is the parking. It's $35/ nt to self park, which is average. The problem is that if you pull your car out before 12 hrs, you get charged and hourly rate, then when you pull back in your clock starts again. So instead of one $35 charge, you could end up paying $70 or more for the same amount of time just because you pulled your car out once. If you use valet, I believe it's $45, and you could pull out as much as you want. The concierge said they do not own the garage area and therefore have no control over pricing.
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
brian
I would definitely recommend staying here. It was centrally located which mad it easy to get to any of the sites we wanted to see!! I felt very safe there too!
3 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
It was great I love the room and everything I did it for trip was there and not to far.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Bryan
"nice!"
Great experience!
3 night business trip Aug 28, 2015
MARK
"Great location! Outstanding Hotel!"
Location location location! Close to all museums, historical sites, and attractions. Fine dining or cheap eats close by. The Grand Hyatt has it all great service great attitudes and very clean, we would highly recommend this to anyone and will be back to stay during our future trips to Washington DC.
4 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
"Good times"
The hospitality was awesome
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
Lamisha
"Oasis in the middle of downtown Washington DC"
Close to Ford's Theatre, Madame Tussande and metro system. It was very easy to get around to Washington Monument and White House. Main attractions were within walking distance
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Good service and great breakfast buffet great location
3 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
Jairo
"A Good time"
I enjoyed my entire stay and even booked an additional night for my boyfriend and me . It was very clean, comfortable and convenient .
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Lamisha
"My Go To Hotel in DC"
I always like to stay in this hotel when traveling in DC. CLose to everything, fairly priced, and comfortable
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
"Great Value"
Great Hotel, at a fraction of the cost of other DC locations. There was construction going on near the elevators during my stay, but you can't really fault them for that. The room was clean and comfy, and the location is perfect! The service is the real gem here though. Front desk is polite and helpful. The housekeeping department was fantastic!!! I left me wallet in the room in a rush to get to the airport (luckily had my ID and cash), and they got it mailed back to me!
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2015
"Wonderful hotel in a great location."
Great location and convenience to transportation. The room was spacious and attractive. I objected to our initial room due to a view of the dumpster across the street, and they compiled immediately. AC was either cool or too warm, but that was the only negative to the room. The restaurant situation was different. Breakfast was $25 each!! For the buffet but Even off the menu cost close to that. Starbucks was the alternative until we found a great diner down the road.
3 night romance trip Aug 25, 2015
Laury
"Very Grand Hotel"
Nice staff, very helpful even at late night check-in. Quiet comfortable room. Pool is very small, and really only for lap swimmers in the morning, which was annoying to my children. Food in restaurant and room service was quite costly for our family, as our children leave food unfinished. Children simply LOVED the hotel, as it was Grand and different from home. Overall, very positive experience.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
"close to various museum and white house"
You can walk to white house, various museum Nice breakfast
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"A good nights sleep"
No surprises, clean, quiet and in good repair. Nothing more or less then you would expect
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
The room was very clean and very nice
2 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
"Washington DC family trip"
Great Hotel. Walking distance to the Smithsonian Museums, Ford's Theatre, National Archives, Spy Museum and Newseum. Excellent and friendly staff. Large clean and modern rooms. Plenty of restaurants around. Would stay there again
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Herman
"Family vacation"
We came down to do the tourist thing. Great location Only negative... Noisey, street noise, people next door noise.
3 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Carol Anne
"Five Star Service at the Grand Hyatt Washington"
The service was first class from the registration desk to the appointments in our room. Hotel staff was accessible and ready to assist us whether in directions or general information. The food was excellent and out check out was fast. I would recommend Grand Hyatt Washington to all travelers who are looking for a central location and excellent service. We plan on returning for future trips.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
"Great Hotel!"
Our hotel stay was great! My daughters say it was beautiful and amazing. We loved that it was centrally located to everything very close walking distance and the metro center was right under too. After a long day viewing the sites we could just get off the metro and our hotel was right above. The concierge were very helpful on how to get to places easy. Room was very clean and the bed was super comfortable. We will definitely go back!
6 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
yesenia
"Great stay at the Grand!"
Welcoming and efficient staff, great location, appreciated being able to keep our car there until late afternoon (with valet parking) even though we had checked out. Have stayed before, will stay again. Wish the pool was bigger or there were hot tubs, etc. Very clean. National landmarks, National Park, shopping, and restaurants very close!
Suzanne
"Convenient rate. Everything else very expensive"
This hotel is in great condition. We had a very good room rate with hotels.com, however, all the savings went to pay for the very expensive parking fee. We had the bad idea of ordering breakfast to the room; it was very very expensive, and the amount of food in the plate was minimal.
Enrique
"Avoid until construction in lobby is finished!"
Lobby construction noise reverberated throughout interior atrium, even on Saturday in spite of our being advised no work would be occurring on weekend! Usual overpriced breakfast buffet.
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
"Nice hotel but disapponting outcome"
Great stay here in a very comfortable hotel. Check in was fine,and the staff everywhere were friendly and professional. My only peeve unfortunately was that we left some clothes in the closet as we rushed to check out ! We have contacted hotel several times but to no avail. The only way to report this was to leave a message on answering mchine! Hard to believe no one found the clothes which had just been bought on the trip ! Very disappointing and wil probably affect my decision to recommend or stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
"beautiful stay, felt like royalty"
I stayed at the hotel with my nine year old grandchild and had a wonderful experience. I have never had a bad time at a Hyatt.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
Margie
Strongly recommend if you're visiting Washington for the museums, memorials, etc & would like to be within 20 minutes walking distance from such.
3 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
MARCELO
"Pleased customer"
Room was smaller than expected but hotel staff was first rate and breakfast was excellent. Great area
4 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"Great hotel!"
Have used this hotel many times. Great location.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Overall it was a pleasant.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Fine accommodations!
excellent location!!!!!
3 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
"Our Stay"
We stayed in this hotel for a night during a quick trip to Washington D.C. The room was nice and exactly as pictured. The comforter did have some small blood stains on it. The hotel concierge was very helpful and the location was great. The pool was smaller than the picture makes it seem, but still nice. I would definitely stay here again.
Julianna