All hotels in Denver, Colorado, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4040 Quebec Street, Denver, CO, 80216, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"stay here"
One of the nicest hotels ive ever stayed at. The room had all new decor as well as the bed and tv.
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"Loud train passing all nigh & told no Shuttle DT"
It should be highlighted that there is a loud train that goes by all night long. They even had ear plugs in the bathroom but I don't remember seeing that in the description before hand. Also I selected to be in the neighborhood of 16th Street Mall and we were actually 20 mins away! And then when I checked in I asked the front desk if there was a shuttle that took you there and she said no. The shuttle only took you to the airport. But when I checked out there was a postcard that said they have a shuttle downtown and to other shopping areas near by. Instead we spent $30 on a cab ride when there was a shuttle the whole time!
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
Tiffany
"Convenient stop"
The area around the hotel isn't great, a huge powerstation and a highway a stone's throw from the front door. Service was exceptional, the staff were extremely helpful and courteous. The room was very well appointed and clean, the shower had some trouble but all in all a good space. We had to run an errand the morning we checked out and were able to leave the do not disturb sign on the door and check out later about 5 minutes before the deadline, no issues with cleaning staff or check out even though we were running late.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Claire
Don't get a room too close to the elevator, very noisy. There is also a train very close. A lot of homeless wandering around the area. We had just spent the last 4 days in hotels so we missed having a free breakfast.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Rachel
"Great employees, beautiful hotel"
The staff was amazing! I was feeling very I'll due to altitude sickness and there was an employee who was very helpful. The previous hotels we stayed in were okay, but this was the best on our trip. Thanks Doubletree Stapleton CO !
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Drew
"Great Stay! Frances was awesome"
I had a wonderful one night stay at the hotel. Frances at the front desk was a delight and she helped me get a fridge to my room. I was having some problems with the t.v (somehow it was unplugged!) and they sent someone right away to take a look. All of the hotel staff were friendly and polite. Very comfy beds and really nice lobby. Location is easy to miss off the highway so make sure you're paying close attention to your gps, but really it was very close to everything.
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
Celine F
"Review"
A little remote. If you don't rent a car, you are dependent on cabs.
3 night trip Jun 6, 2015
"Soccer stay!"
Enjoyed our stay, once again. Service gals at breakfast are always cordial and accommodating. Location is odd, but close to I-70. Train only ran by once, which was nice.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Ingrid
"Difficult to find off Quebec St."
The stay was very nice, however we usually stay at the other Quebec location, and thought that was our hotel. Upon arrival we realised we had booked this hotel. Great stay, very difficult to find as it is not on Quebec St ,but off a side street. One you find it it is no problem, very nice!
3 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Timothy
"Very nice"
We received a warm welcome and delicious cookies. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. All of our interactions with the staff were pleasant.
2 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Rose
"Can't miss the trains!"
Every day hotel, the location is right off the highway, which is convenient. Did not know that there were railroad tracks across the highway. Wondered why there were ear plugs in the bathroom...now we know why! Three trains went by between 11pm and 7:30am, very loud!
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Ashley
"Okay place"
A reasonably nice hotel. The neighborhood is not all that conducive to a stroll and the price was a little high for the neighborhood. No real complaints, except perhaps for the breakfast buffet being $17 each.
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
Hollis
"Great restaurant"
The restaurant is great - to the point that I would eat there even if I weren't staying at the hotel. The lobby and rooms are recently remodeled.
1 night trip May 11, 2015
"Closed Ho Tub, sad face. But comfy bed!"
Booked to be able to use the hot tub, which was closed. No outdoor seating anywhere. Put out our breakfast request and it was never picked up, so we ate an hour late. They comp'd our breakfast for it without us asking.... The staff was great! Comfy bed too! Small bathroom and no fridge.
1 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
Arin
"no thanks"
Elevator motor noise was objectionable in my room
2 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2015
"Happy in Denver"
We were very comfortable in our room although we were disappointed that it lacked a frig. Our daughter was also comfortable in her room. Her room had a frig but lacked a hair dryer. We thought ALL hotel rooms are equipped with dryers now. We were elated that we could use the indoor pool at the "sister" hotel just a block or two away since our grandchildren live in the area and LOVE to swim. Overall our experience was a positive one.
2 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Nice and comfy!"
Not enough parking! Smoking tent outside was a nice touch. Great breakfast buffet for $15. It's easy to miss the hotel entrance and a big pain to turn around.
1 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2015
"April at the doubletree"
After traveling all day we finally got there and the tried to check in they said they didn't have any reservation or anything. There was an event in town so everything was booked everywhere. I showed the manager my hotels.com confirmation number and guaranteed email that I paid and finally the manager found me a room. I don't know who was to blame the hotel or hotels.com so I left it alone. The hotel room had no tv remote nor did the lamp beside the bed work when we arrived. I told the manager and by the next day both were fixed. Great staff! Only thing is the Hilton doubletree south has railroad tracks near it and comes by periodically.
4 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Hotel review"
Location was a little tricky - there needs to be a big sign telling you to turn, as our drivers missed it three times and got stuck on the interstate and had to find a place to turn around. Two other issues were that we had problems with the coffee maker in the room and, of course, we heard the train at night. Otherwise, the room was comfortable and clean and the staff was excellent.
3 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Laren
"wasn't what was expected"
Didn't get any amenities that were listed: Deodorant, toothbrush, razor etc. And I was getting outta the shower when housekeeping came, they said they'd return but when I got back later that night they never had came and brought new towels and stuff. I was also sold on the fact they had a microwave and kitchenette in each room, but I was at their new location down the road and I didn't have a microwave to warm up my food with.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2015
"really nice place"
Fantastic stay, only thing both times I requested towels they never showed up had to go get them my self.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Manuel
"Lacklutser but okay"
The Hotel is very dated and needs some renovations. Bathroom although clean had peeling wallpaper and gaps in caulking, toilet seats were worn. The room was very small, no fridge or microwave. The doubletree is somewhat famous for cookies, but they all have nuts. I was surprised they did not have any other option as my daughter has a terrible nut allergy. The staff was friendly and the room was clean.
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2015
Kenneth
"clean, comfortable bed"
The room was clean and comfortable, The front desk guy on nights was curt, but we were very late arriving and I think he had a lot of work to do that we were interrupting. We wish there was a free or reduced breakfast offered. Otherwise, we enjoyed the clean comfortable bed.
2 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
Gregory
"Lost a Customer, because of Marketing...."
Desapointed ! The D/T Hotel I wanted gave the pined location of Martin Luther Blvd. & Quebec Ave Stapleton area Denver, Colo. Getting there at 9:30pm the Hotel Told us our reservation was of the other D/T near I-70. We had to repack the luggage drive to North I -70 location. I will not use Hotels .com again! Must have been a marketing Got Gotcha !
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Allen J.
"Worth the Stay"
I really enjoyed this hotel. Very Nice. The only down fall was no breakfast. I will be back.
2 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
Edward
"Great service and great food!"
Got lost a couple times so I greatly appreciated the warm welcome when I arrived. Great food and efficient service in the restaurant. The personnel at the hotel helped me with my questions on my flight which made my life a lot easier!
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Hotel Review"
Great Stay. New or recently renovated hotel. Hotel check in was swift and staff courteous. I wish I was able to take advantage of the hotel bar and restaurant; it looked like a good time.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Not an Airport Hotel!!!!!"
Not a good option for airport stay. Based on marketing materials I believed this to be an airport hotel. Although it has free shuttle it's approximately 25 to 30 minutes away from hotel. Not good for early flights. Shuttle only runs every half hour and stops at another hotel. Neighborhood fine and convenient to restaurants. Hotel air conditioning was suspect and room was about a tenth of a mile fr front desk. Ask for room closer to front. No breakfast available at time of first shuttle. Was sold a stale muffin from morning before
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Great hotel and staff."
Came late and left early. Good room, disappointed that there was no hot tub to work sore ski legs.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"denver stay"
The hotel is old. The refrigerator and microwave were very noisy.
1 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
"GREAT HOTEL"
Nice clean rooms, comfortable beds, good environment and friendly staff. I would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Hope
"Review"
Nice people and conditions Would stay there again.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2015
"Family Visit"
Visiting family in the Stapleton area and our new granddaughter. It was a great location, but the trains coming by the hotel in the middle of the night was a bit frustrating.
3 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
"Great staff, very clean and comfortable!"
Staff was great! We had booked last minute via expedia after an awful experience at previously booked "hotel". We stayed for 3 nights. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. Located between airport and downtown Denver. A little hard to find at first, but fine after we became familiar with area. Would choose to stay here again when in area.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Rebecca
"Survey"
Pillows were flat, bed was comfy overall stay was very nice
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
Jami
"Clean hotel! No complimentary breakfast"
Great hotel! Restaurant that serves a breakfast buffet that is delicious and amazing for $16 a plate, or they also have a menu. I was disappointed when I found out that there was not a complimentary breakfast since I was led on to believe so. However the buffet food was great
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Hotel close to mall."
Was excellent in transportation to and from airport.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Just OK"
Hotel is next to railroad tracks and is pretty old. Hotel has been refurbished but carrying the DoubleTree name the rooms still disappointed. There is another DoubleTree just a mile south.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Darin
"good deal"
nice room for the price, staff was pleasant.
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
"Not representative of a Hilton Product"
This hotel obviously needs renovation. The tub was backed up and none of the plugs worked properly and were loose. The front entrance of this hotel was dirty and and unkempt. Near railroad tracks, trains wake you up blaring their horns at least a couple times during the night. On the bright side, breakfast was great. The staff at the hotel and restaurant is attentive, polite and professional. I would not recommend this particular Doubletree and wouldn't stay there because of the location.
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
If train whistles help you sleep, this is the place for you! Lobby was nice and the staff was very pleasant. Room was old, especially the bathroom. The view out the room window was a giant electrical substation. Too close to train tracks.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Nice hotel. Not at close to the airport as expected, but it worked out ok. Staff was very nice and helpful to find open restaurants for us as it was late on Thanksgiving evening when we arrived. Beds comfortable and would stay again.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Janice
"Nice Hotel. Close to Highway and shopping mall"
The location of the hotel is great. 15 minutes from the airport. It offers a free shuttle to the airport which is very convenient if you do not rent a car (an Enterprise Car rental is next door to the hotel). The room was clean. The only problem was with the bathtub drain, it is slow so when you finish taking your shower there plenty of water there still.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
SERGIO
"Close to Broncos stadium"
Beautiful lobby with roaring fire place. Large rooms. Accommodations were perfect.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Looked rundown but looks can be deceiving."
Was nervous at first because the hotel looked a little rundown from the outside but looked much better inside. Just goes to show never judge a book by it's cover.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Day"
"Great convenience"
There was a plaza that was a about a 5 minute walk that included restaurants and a Walmart. Complimentary cookies at the hotel were delicious. Great service all around.
3 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Adam
"Perfect for a 3-day weekend!"
The location is convenient to the airport and downtown. The price was excellent considering the quality of the hotel. The entire first floor is under renovation, making it hard to get down that particular hallway. But everything else was great! Most impressive was the staff at this location. The girl who checked us in remembered us and our friends we were traveling with the next morning when she saw us at breakfast. The girl who served us breakfast remembered my friend's beverage preference the next morning when we were dining in the hotel again and brought it over without her having to order it. Great service.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Leslie
"awesome staff"
Thanks
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
misty
"Response to Complaints"
The room that was assigned through a tour booking at the same hotel had a badly stained and dirty carpet. When this was brought to the attention of the hotel staff, they agreed and said it did not comply with their standards of cleanliness and immediately put us in another room with the size of bed requested on the order - previous room had two double beds and a king size had been requested. At the end of the tour we stayed at this hotel in the cleaner reassigned room using the hotel.com registration. All the problems were with a room at this hotel booked through the tour company. But expect the problem could occur with a hotels.com assigned room.The hotel did recognize the problem and did effect a correction and the rating is for the second room.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Doris
"Comfortable & Convenient"
Friendly staff; clean, comfortable, and quiet room. Easy access to freeway. Close to Stapleton and Northfield restaurants/shopping.
2 night business trip Oct 1, 2014