All hotels in San Jose, California, United States of America
282 Almaden Blvd, San Jose, CA, 95113, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"No"
Our stay was average, however way too expensive. I truly would not stay here again I don't believe the price was worth it.
2 night trip with friends Feb 26, 2015
Kira
"Worth it and was close to where I was going."
My stay was overall great. Was very close to where I was going. Staff was great. Expect to pay for parking (the whole area charges). The free breakfast was a 4 out of 10 (coffee bumped up my score). Either walls were a bit thin, or voices traveled through exhaust vents, but conversations could be heard next door. Other than that, my stay was very good. I would stay here again if I were coming to the area.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"In town for a local event"
Comfy room. Very close to the Center for Performing Arts. Breakfast was included and it was decent.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
"Great hotel but Front desk needs improvement"
The Hyatt and room was quite nice. It was also in a good location in downtown San Jose. It was very convenient. However, the service was very disappointing. Extremely slow check-in and the charged me for 5 rooms instead of 3 because they didnt see room #2 & #3.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
"Concert Stay"
Stayed at hotel due to concert at SAP Center. Had daughter and a friend. Breakfast very good. Only issue was paying $24 for garage access. I think that the parking should be free especially when paying $185.00+ for room.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Lindsey
The room is so dust and very noisy 。The room cleaning service was not so good。
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Happy Traveler
Staff was good, room was good, good was good. All good! I'll stay again
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
phil
"Awesomeness"
Great place and worth it!
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Great option in Downtown SJC"
A very good hotel in the heart of downtown SJ. Parking is extremely expensive. Overall rooms and bathrooms are nice but the walls are thin and you can hear running water and conversations. Breakfast is included and is decent quality. Excellent service by the hotel employees. The best aspect is that it is walking distance from excellent, cafes, bars and restaurants.
2 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
"In town for hockey"
Great stay, convenient for hockey
2 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Reto
"Friendly hotel staff"
Great staff, clean rooms, and free breakfast with lots of choices
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Alaycia
"Fantastic location. Great breakfast, great service"
Excellent location when attending events at the Convention Center. The breakfast is amazing and the front desk employees were friendly and helpful. I lost my room key and could not get out of the parking garage. I called the front desk and an employee ran out to open the gate for me.
2 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
Kellie
Had a great experience. Hotel staff were very helpful and pleasant.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
cathy
"Nice Hotel Friendly Staff."
I only gave this hotel 4 out of 5 stars for two reasons. When we walked to our room their was an empty martini glass sitting outside of our door. This only bugged me because it made me doubt the cleanliness of the room. The second issue was that the top lid for the toilet was already broken and I had to make sure the hotel staff knew this so I wouldn't be charged for any damages. Other than that, the staff was extremly friendly and helpful. The room was very clean dispite my initial worries. We stayed in a king room with a sofa sleeper. The layout of the room was nice and the room was modern and spacious. Great shower, bathroom, TV ect. Another plus was that checkout wasn't until noon. After a long night out on the town we were able to get some much needed rest and check out at our convenience. The location was great and we took $5.00 uber rides wherever we wanted to go in the downtown area.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Ryan
"Sharks bound"
We went to the Sharks game and it was very convenient , 10 minute walk to the SAP center . The hotel was very clean and nice , we had drinks and food in the lounge before the game and it was just as good . We will definatley be back
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Good hotel to see a band play in downtown San Jose"
The location of the hotel was ideal for the purpose of our trip: to see a band play at the venue next door. The room was decent and comfortable, and the TV was adequately large. However, the lobby of this hotel was pretty Spartan. It could use a make-over.
"GREAT DEAL"
This was a great deal.The Hotel was outstanding. The room was very large with enough space for my nine year old to move around. The location is unbelievable you have a very short walk to all the downtown attractions and a ten minute drive to Winchester Mystery House and Santana Row. The free breakfast was bountiful and of good variety and quality. The best thing was the outstanding service. The staff was very friendly and go out of their way to help you. I found a new home in San Jose.
4 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Great stay near the heart of downtown"
We stayed here for New Years and it was a great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was quite large and quiet and bed was very comfortable. The bathroom looked to be updated and had no problems. Parking was a bit pricey but we were able to park there all day affet checkout which was a plus. Very close to the shops and restaurants downtown. Will stay here again.
Derek
"new and clean"
Great stay right next to the City National. Quiet (for downtown standards) if you stay on the side away from the street. Great breakfast!
"We didn't stay here"
We didn't stay here. Although I wish we had. We stayed at the Arena Hotel. It was run-down and not a pleasant place to stay.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Michele
"Great Stay!"
Everything was great. The staff was friendly and helpful, the location is great, very easy to get to, clean room. No complaints at all.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Noel
"We will go back again"
comfortable bed, clean room. The shower access was not well planed
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Saeid
It's nice hotel but you can't open the door to get in they need to fix the problem
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Location and Staff"
Location to Downtown San Jose was great. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Neil"
Everything going well except the bath tub drainage not run smoothly. After I clean the drain hole still not improve much. As my personal experience, filter of AC and the drainage of tub are the two common spot with problem but cleaner easy to ignore it.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
kun chi
"Good place to get away"
Booked a room for my husband and I. The rooms are very nice, service is great. Only downside to it is that you have to pay to park since the hotel is downtown. 23 dollars to use the parking facility.. Other than that everything is great, a lot of restaurants within walking distance.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
Miriam
"Great room staff"
Room staff were very courteous and attentive. Extra tea bags were provided each day as they noticed how fast I was going through them. I thought it was observant and thoughtful.
4 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
"Loved it."
Beautiful lobby. Staff greeted us by name. Made us feel great! Had a late check out, staff was very accomidating. Parking expensive but there are other options if necessary.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Clean, Hi-Tech, Spacious"
Hotel exceeded my expectations. It was clean, spacious and service was great. I even felt worth it to spend an extra night. Plenty of power plugs. WiFi was super fast. Bathroom was larger than my home bathroom.
2 night trip Dec 5, 2014
"Book it :)"
Was a nice stay, Clean, Modern, Recommended to all.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
This hotel has a subtle and comfortable decor, but it is mainly catering to business professionals in my opinion.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Traveller
"Must Stay"
It was great right in heart of down town San Jose. Staff was very courteous & friendly. Room was very spacious & clean! Loved it!
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
"Decent hotel in downtown San Jose"
Loud air conditioner and to much street noise to my liking.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Dewayne
"good choice"
Pro: It was walking distance to SAP center for the concert we came to see. con:Charge for parking at hotel was a surprise.
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
Roberta
"Exceeded expectations"
Everything was great. Room clean, spacious, and comfortable. Everything very convenient. Complementary breakfast was fantastic. Far better than other places I've stayed at in San Jose at anywhere near the price paid through hotels.com.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"Convenient location right downtown."
Very convenient location. Downtown San Jose is beautiful. Checked in about 9:30 pm. Nobody was at the front desk, which is next to the restaurant, and I thought the front desk was the cashier station for the restaurant. Doesn't look like a hotel front desk. I wandered a bit, then started over. The guy who arrived at the desk was very nice and efficient. As often happens to me, I got a room right next to the elevator. Not acceptable. Returned to desk and another guy gave me a different room. Room was fine, bed was comfortable. However, the bathtub drain was clogged so that a shower in the morning resulted in four inches of backed up water. I really hate standing in dirty, soapy water that is supposed to drain. If I were going to be there more than one night, I would have insisted on another room. I guess the Hyatt is fine, nothing out of the ordinary one way or another except the free breakfast is unusual and it was good.
J.S.
"Weekend"
Was there for the weekend and it was a good spot to stay, we walk downtown no need for cabs. Close to everything, real nice place to stay
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
Francisco
Enjoy staying here clean rooms, walking distance to local bars and restaurants great parking plus secure,
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Amazing Overall!"
This is a very good hotel. When i arrived the room was more than i expected. It was quiet and i felt very comfortable. The only downside is theres no Vending machiene that carries lottle snacks by te elevator. You have to go back down to the lobby and buy the snacks. Also even when i checked out the frot desk lady let me and my friend back into the hotel b/c he had misplaced hos phone. Very friendly environment. If youre going to an even at the San Jose Civic Center, this is the best hotel to stay at. I will be back. This hotel is great.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Jackie
"Lovely hotel"
Had some issues with checking in. Hotels.com cancelled my reservation because i did bot check in on the first day but it was quickly resolved. Hotel staff was very friendly and accomidating and quickly made a room available for us. Great service. Great stay
3 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
Jasmin
"San Jose Visit"
Very friendly and accommodating staff. Breakfast bar food was good and a nice variety (both hot and cold selections to choose from). Room air conditioner didn't seem to cool as cold as we wanted (yes, temperature can be digitally adjusted to preference) and it was a tad noisy. Close to the airport so we did hear the planes pass overhead occasionally. This isn't meant to be a negative review because overall the hotel/staff met our needs; it is a very clean hotel and staff very attentive; and the Hotels.com price was great. Would I stay there again? Yes!
3 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
"Great location - walking distance to many places"
This hotel was great. I was in town to run a half marathon, and the location was perfect for easy access to the start line. It was also close enough to walk to many food and town destinations, and the neighborhood was quiet and easy to navigate. The hotel room was very spacious and the bed was super comfy. The only downside was our cable kept going in and out. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends.
3 night trip Oct 3, 2014
This place was great! It was close to the Expo/Convention center ( across the street) and a lot of restaurant options were within walking distance! Staff was always very friendly too!
3 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Location, location, location"
Love the location! So close to everything we wanted to do.
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
Tania
"Great hotel!"
Courteous staff, comfortable and clean room, reasonably priced. I was in San Jose for the Rock n Roll 1/2 Marathon and this hotel is close to great dining options for pre-race carbo-loading, only about a block to the start line and provided breakfast early to accomodate race participants. Nice touch!! :)
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
"Awesome"
Nick and Mostafa were the best bartenders ever. Service was excellent. Location was perfect if you want to b in downtown San Jose and want to catch a 49ers game without dealing with all the hassle of parking. Overall very pleased. Would recommend to anyone wanting to stay in the San Jose downtown area.
3 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
"Excellent Service and Location"
This was the perfect place to stay for our show at the City National Civic. For a fee, parking was taken care of at the hotel so we could walk next door to the venue, essentially killing two birds with one stone. There was a 24 hour kitchen in the hotel so that we could order food when we returned from the show, and staff on site was consistently pleasant. For the price, especially compared to similar accommodations in the area, this was an excellent experience!
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"Perfect location for the rock n roll half marathon"
Staff was friendly. Location is great, in downtown. Close to the SAP center and a bunch of bars and restaurants. Had a good stay. Room was a little bit dusty which aggravated my allergies a bit. Definitely would recommend it.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
aj
"Great location in downtown San Jose"
This hotel is centrally located in downtown San Jose. Easy walk to restaurants, museums, and SAP Center. Breakfast is good, staff is great, and there is a bar on site. Room was quite and bed was comfy.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Great location, quite bar, beautiful room!"
We were only in town for one night and loved this Hotel. great location, safe parking and a beautiful room. Maid even let us stay an extra hour as we were waiting for a funeral to start early afternoon.......Loved it! Nice big brakfast as well, with great choices!
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014