All hotels in San Jose, California, United States of America
282 Almaden Blvd, San Jose, CA, 95113, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Great Stay!"
Everything was great. The staff was friendly and helpful, the location is great, very easy to get to, clean room. No complaints at all.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Noel
"We will go back again"
comfortable bed, clean room. The shower access was not well planed
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Saeid
It's nice hotel but you can't open the door to get in they need to fix the problem
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Location and Staff"
Location to Downtown San Jose was great. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Neil"
Everything going well except the bath tub drainage not run smoothly. After I clean the drain hole still not improve much. As my personal experience, filter of AC and the drainage of tub are the two common spot with problem but cleaner easy to ignore it.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
kun chi
"Good place to get away"
Booked a room for my husband and I. The rooms are very nice, service is great. Only downside to it is that you have to pay to park since the hotel is downtown. 23 dollars to use the parking facility.. Other than that everything is great, a lot of restaurants within walking distance.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
Miriam
"Great room staff"
Room staff were very courteous and attentive. Extra tea bags were provided each day as they noticed how fast I was going through them. I thought it was observant and thoughtful.
4 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
"Loved it."
Beautiful lobby. Staff greeted us by name. Made us feel great! Had a late check out, staff was very accomidating. Parking expensive but there are other options if necessary.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Clean, Hi-Tech, Spacious"
Hotel exceeded my expectations. It was clean, spacious and service was great. I even felt worth it to spend an extra night. Plenty of power plugs. WiFi was super fast. Bathroom was larger than my home bathroom.
2 night trip Dec 5, 2014
"Book it :)"
Was a nice stay, Clean, Modern, Recommended to all.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
This hotel has a subtle and comfortable decor, but it is mainly catering to business professionals in my opinion.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Traveller
"Must Stay"
It was great right in heart of down town San Jose. Staff was very courteous & friendly. Room was very spacious & clean! Loved it!
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
"Decent hotel in downtown San Jose"
Loud air conditioner and to much street noise to my liking.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Dewayne
"good choice"
Pro: It was walking distance to SAP center for the concert we came to see. con:Charge for parking at hotel was a surprise.
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
Roberta
"Exceeded expectations"
Everything was great. Room clean, spacious, and comfortable. Everything very convenient. Complementary breakfast was fantastic. Far better than other places I've stayed at in San Jose at anywhere near the price paid through hotels.com.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"Convenient location right downtown."
Very convenient location. Downtown San Jose is beautiful. Checked in about 9:30 pm. Nobody was at the front desk, which is next to the restaurant, and I thought the front desk was the cashier station for the restaurant. Doesn't look like a hotel front desk. I wandered a bit, then started over. The guy who arrived at the desk was very nice and efficient. As often happens to me, I got a room right next to the elevator. Not acceptable. Returned to desk and another guy gave me a different room. Room was fine, bed was comfortable. However, the bathtub drain was clogged so that a shower in the morning resulted in four inches of backed up water. I really hate standing in dirty, soapy water that is supposed to drain. If I were going to be there more than one night, I would have insisted on another room. I guess the Hyatt is fine, nothing out of the ordinary one way or another except the free breakfast is unusual and it was good.
J.S.
"Weekend"
Was there for the weekend and it was a good spot to stay, we walk downtown no need for cabs. Close to everything, real nice place to stay
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
Francisco
Enjoy staying here clean rooms, walking distance to local bars and restaurants great parking plus secure,
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Amazing Overall!"
This is a very good hotel. When i arrived the room was more than i expected. It was quiet and i felt very comfortable. The only downside is theres no Vending machiene that carries lottle snacks by te elevator. You have to go back down to the lobby and buy the snacks. Also even when i checked out the frot desk lady let me and my friend back into the hotel b/c he had misplaced hos phone. Very friendly environment. If youre going to an even at the San Jose Civic Center, this is the best hotel to stay at. I will be back. This hotel is great.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Jackie
"Lovely hotel"
Had some issues with checking in. Hotels.com cancelled my reservation because i did bot check in on the first day but it was quickly resolved. Hotel staff was very friendly and accomidating and quickly made a room available for us. Great service. Great stay
3 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
Jasmin
"San Jose Visit"
Very friendly and accommodating staff. Breakfast bar food was good and a nice variety (both hot and cold selections to choose from). Room air conditioner didn't seem to cool as cold as we wanted (yes, temperature can be digitally adjusted to preference) and it was a tad noisy. Close to the airport so we did hear the planes pass overhead occasionally. This isn't meant to be a negative review because overall the hotel/staff met our needs; it is a very clean hotel and staff very attentive; and the Hotels.com price was great. Would I stay there again? Yes!
3 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
"Great location - walking distance to many places"
This hotel was great. I was in town to run a half marathon, and the location was perfect for easy access to the start line. It was also close enough to walk to many food and town destinations, and the neighborhood was quiet and easy to navigate. The hotel room was very spacious and the bed was super comfy. The only downside was our cable kept going in and out. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends.
3 night trip Oct 3, 2014
This place was great! It was close to the Expo/Convention center ( across the street) and a lot of restaurant options were within walking distance! Staff was always very friendly too!
3 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Location, location, location"
Love the location! So close to everything we wanted to do.
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
Tania
"Great hotel!"
Courteous staff, comfortable and clean room, reasonably priced. I was in San Jose for the Rock n Roll 1/2 Marathon and this hotel is close to great dining options for pre-race carbo-loading, only about a block to the start line and provided breakfast early to accomodate race participants. Nice touch!! :)
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
"Awesome"
Nick and Mostafa were the best bartenders ever. Service was excellent. Location was perfect if you want to b in downtown San Jose and want to catch a 49ers game without dealing with all the hassle of parking. Overall very pleased. Would recommend to anyone wanting to stay in the San Jose downtown area.
3 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
"Excellent Service and Location"
This was the perfect place to stay for our show at the City National Civic. For a fee, parking was taken care of at the hotel so we could walk next door to the venue, essentially killing two birds with one stone. There was a 24 hour kitchen in the hotel so that we could order food when we returned from the show, and staff on site was consistently pleasant. For the price, especially compared to similar accommodations in the area, this was an excellent experience!
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"Perfect location for the rock n roll half marathon"
Staff was friendly. Location is great, in downtown. Close to the SAP center and a bunch of bars and restaurants. Had a good stay. Room was a little bit dusty which aggravated my allergies a bit. Definitely would recommend it.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
aj
"Great location in downtown San Jose"
This hotel is centrally located in downtown San Jose. Easy walk to restaurants, museums, and SAP Center. Breakfast is good, staff is great, and there is a bar on site. Room was quite and bed was comfy.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Great location, quite bar, beautiful room!"
We were only in town for one night and loved this Hotel. great location, safe parking and a beautiful room. Maid even let us stay an extra hour as we were waiting for a funeral to start early afternoon.......Loved it! Nice big brakfast as well, with great choices!
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Gregg
Good
3 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Very disapointed"
I'm giving 3cause when we arrive they gave us a room that it was Dirty!!!! Toilet with excrement (YUCK) Towels all over the place.but thats not all they send us to a second room which was exactly in the same condition :(( we went WHAT,!!????? Are u serious? So gave us a 3rd one that finally was CLEAN!! What a nightmare,next morning person in front desk take off the charge 4our little dog DITO for all the trouble that we went trough,that we appreciate......
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
Angela
"Nice, but not worth the price"
The room was nice, but not a whole lot better than less expensive rooms we have stayed in. The water was really soft, so it was hard to wash the soap off. The toilet had to be jiggled to stop it from running. (I am assuming they fixed it after we told them about it.) The staff was really nice, friendly, and knowledgeable. The free buffet was very good, but not fabulous. We chose this place because it had a convenient location. We were going to the theatre, which was right across the street. That was really great. There were a variety of restaurants within walking distance. We would stay here again if we were going to that theatre.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
This hotel is really nice great location in walking distance to everything. Very friendly staff. Breakfast could if been better. only bad thing I have to say is that the refrigerator in our room did not work and one if the throw pillows on the couch had a stain. I will stay here again
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
"God location to Convention Center and to Downtown"
Very pleasant and low key. Breakfast was outstanding with lots of healthy choices. Hotel was compact but sufficient.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
C.
"Great spot for a comfortable night with the family"
The pull-out couch was great for our son, and the bed was super comfortable for us.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
"Nice place in downtown San Jose"
Very nice hotel - efficient and friendly staff, wonderful location and good options for food and drink.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Carol W.
"Very clean and nice location !!!"
I love it for overall !! Breakfast is beyond my expecation !! Just one thing I want complain that is internet. Super slow!!!!!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Sophin
Very noisy air conditioning system. Difficult to sleep or hear television with the noise coming from the air conditioning unit
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2014
"Easy to get to-close to downtown"
My self and my guest really enjoyed our overnight stay at they Hyatt Place. The room was more than comfortable. We had a beautiful view. Justin, at the front desk, was very helpful with recommendations for our late night dinner. He was also very helpful clearing up any confusion about our check in. I would gladly stay at the Hyatt again and/or recommend it to a friend.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Donna Collins
The hotel staff was very accommodating and friendly.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Nice 2 night stay. Not exactly what I expected for a Hyatt . Rooms were a little outdated. Air conditioner was ver load. Breakfast was great.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Great experience! will definitely stay at this ho"
After researching every hotel in the area that was in our budget, we ended up booking here because of the other great reviews. And we were so glad we did!! We were greeted with a smile at front desk. The young man was very helpful and told us where there was a good place to eat. When he found out it was our 35 wedding anniversary he comped the $22 a night parking fee (we were only there one night) The room had a king bed with a sofabed. It was very spacious. The free breakfast was adequate and a nice benefit. Only had two complaints....#1 room was on the street side where the train runs and it was a bit noisy, we'll request a non street side next time. #2 the bathroom door was a heavy sliding wood door that squeaked loudly whenever you closed it, & it was out of date. Other than those minor complaints we look forward to staying at the Hyatt place San Jose again.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
KG
"Great Experience"
I really enjoyed it. It was so elegant and I am definitely going to recommend it to my friends.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2014
Tracy
"Close to sights,easy access to light rail"
Everything was great except for the noise air condition makes when turning on,little rattling
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Great Stay!"
We did an overnight stay. Everything was great. Price was a little on the high side of what we are use to, but definitely worth it.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Andrew V
This was a great clean and friendly staff to stay. Will stay again !
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
Glenda
"3 night stay"
I was there for my daughter's National TKD tournament that was held in San Jose Convention Center. Everything was wonderful, the service was great, everyone was very courteous and breakfast was a big plus..
3 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
Isabel
Excruciatingly slow elevators and no internal stairs as an option. (The stairs are located outside of the building if that makes any sense.) The shower head is old, but the water is super soft.
"Outstanding downtown home base"
The staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful, and you can't beat the location. The hotel is right across the street from the convention center and an easy walk to fine restaurants. The free breakfast is the best of its kind -- absolutely first rate. We'd definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014