All hotels in San Rafael, California, United States of America
1010 Northgate Dr, San Rafael, CA, 94903, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"needs more staff at night"
Only reason I gave them a 4 on service is because they didn't have enough staff at night to bring something to my room the front desk clerk was left alone
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Lula
"AC not working good enough"
The AC was not working properly and maint said he has no control over temp settings. It is pre set so you do not have control over how your room temp is. It just blows air. It was very nice out side and cooler than the room, so I tried to open the window to cool the room down and the window was caked on with dirt and spider webs, once finally got window open, no screen, so bugs could come in. Not good. If trying to cut back on bills for AC, then at least put screens on window. Others in the elevator were complaining too.
2 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
"Awesome"
A great place to spend the night!
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Henry
Very enjoy
1 night trip with friends Aug 17, 2015
Pool is smaller then pictured, but was nice. Rooms were okay not 3 or 4 star quality. Bed was so uncomfortable, and bathroom was tiny. Air conditioning was noisy and old. Had a great view of parking lot. Probably would not stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
"Quick getaway in comfort"
Was there for two nights. The beds were very comfortable. There is an a/c in the room. However there is no way to control it. Despite that, the room was always fresh and comfortable. We had a mini fridge and microwave that were very convenient. All the staff we enumerated was very friendly and helpful.
2 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2015
Daniela
"No problems"
Everything was fine, no complaints.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"I like this Property."
I've stayed here several times. The room is clean and was well lit from the sun. Comfy and plenty of room. Nice breakfast. Nice dinner. Unfortunately not open for lunch. Shopping and restaurants across the street. Ample parking. I like this property.
3 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
Kelsey
"Marin Family Visit"
Restaurant food is good! Hotel staff is friendly!
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"Wine tasting"
A little wine tasting tour with friends.
2 night trip with friends Aug 3, 2015
"Too close for comfort"
Hotel staff was friendly; however, hotel did not provide the room as per the reservation and indicated that reservation made through hotels.com or Expedia were not guaranteed as requested. The hotel did not provide double beds and had no rollaway beds available. I was very disappointed with the handling of the matter. The room was just okay; I would not recommend this hotel as a four star hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"Reserved 2 Qn beds but got king instead for 3 ppl"
We reserved two queen beds weeks before our stay but they were unavailable by the time we arrived. My teenage son, my husband and I had to sleep on the same bed. Furthermore the staff said there were no roller beds available and the he was not hospitable. He blamed the lack of rooms to booking through Expedia or any website not their own. The room also smelled moldy and was very noisy as it was next to the freeway.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Great place for family
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Zoila
"Poor quality and worst customer service."
My stay could be better. I had a bit of trouble with checking in and the staff was a bit less symphathetic. But to top it all, my beddings had huge stained on Both beds. Made complaints but the manager said he will relay the message to the staff!! I am extremely disappointed with my stay.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
"Work San Francisco"
Hotel super close to the Highway. Non-stop traffic all day all night. I did wakeup 1-2 times at night because of the sounds of a accelerating sport car or a truck. That's all I can remember that was not so great. Other then that very close to San Francisco few minutes on the other side of the Golden Bridge. All I could find re:quality/price/reputability and closer to my job expenses allowance.
2 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
Cynthia
Close and convenient to San Francisco. For the price, we expected a little more.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
mark
"Disappointing to say the least"
When I arrived I was told that because I had booked through a third party, and the hotel had booked rooms since my booking, the only available room did not have a bed. They could put a roll-away bed in there, but that was all they could offer. After an 8 hour drive and early meetings the next day, that wasn't acceptable. The room they ended up putting me in was a conference room that did have a bed - or half of one. It was a mattress on the floor! And judging from the condition of the mattress, probably one that was older and should be discarded. I have stayed at this property before and was extremely disappointed. Is this normal procedure when booking through hotels.com? When I pay for a hotel room, my expectation is that I will have a clean room and a BED.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
The hotel was very clean and modern. The pool and hot tub area were nice and the location of the hotel was good. The room was a nice size, but the bed was kind of lumpy and uncomfortable. One problem we had was that the comforter had visible stains on it, so we called down and asked for new bedding. They brought us the bedding and made us change the sheets ourselves, and actually wound up giving us a second stained comforter.
2 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
Rebecca
"close not pricey"
Surgery at UCSF,location great, just 20 mins from hospital. Very clean and quiet. good service and room service was good and not to expensive. great place to stay and majorly less expensive than SF hotels, but very close to the city.
1 night romance trip May 28, 2015
cindy
Enjoyed. Was there about 6 hours.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
JoAnn
"Not a 3 1/2 star"
This hotel is not a 3 1/2 star, barely a 2. The lobby remodel might look nice but the rooms need to be updated. Felt tight not much space to move around. Furniture is beat up etc. TV channels didn't all work, maintenance couldn't fix it, yet they didn't offer for me to switch rooms. Won't stay again when in the area which is quite regularly for business travel. Other hotels in area that are nicer with a 3 start rating.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
Tamara
"Weekend with the Grandchildren."
My husband and I stayed here with our Grandchildren for a weekend. There were lots of children at the pool and the Friday night movie was a hit. The hotel is next to the freeway, so easy access. There is a shopping center across the street and the wonderful Marin Farmers Market is across the freeway. I noticed they are updating some of the furnishing. Nice family amenities like refrigerators and microwaves. Lots of parking.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Vicky
"My stay"
Beds are comfy. Located near great places to eat.
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Danielle
"Great location."
Hotel was easily accessible from the freeway and close to shopping, restaurants and theatre. When I return to the area, I will certainly stay again.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"Good place out of San Francisco"
Stayed here because the price was cheaper than in San Francisco. The room was good...no complaints except for our air conditioner was not as cold as it should've been. No free breakfast at this place....but did have free WiFi.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
StevenL
"great bed"
great bed. clean room. convieniant
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Someone came knocking at our room claiming to be maintenance and that he was sent to fix something. So we tried to call front desk but our phone was not working. We called their website number but the front desk has no answer to the incident. The shower curtain is not that clean. There is not enough toiletries.The barender does not know "Reisling wine" nor a Moscato wine
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2015
Maria Elizabeth
"pretty good, not great."
The room was clean. The pool had a lot of bugs and debris. The housekeeping staff spoke no English, so getting something was a challenge. Overall, it was ok but I probably would not choose it again.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Dawn
"Nice hotel, needs more cleaning staff....."
Hotel was nice, beds were comfortable. The only real problem was the halls and outdoor balconies were not cleaned the 3 days we were there. A dirty coffee cup sat on the floor outside our door from checking to checkout, also trash from a local takeout place was left on the patio table from checkin to checkout. When we mentioned it on checkout they were like....oh really that's to bad. Not the best response in my opinion.
2 night trip with friends Jul 7, 2015
"Perfect"
We were comfortable and were quite satisfied with the accommodations.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Carollyn
With a 3.5 star rating I was expecting it to be a bit nicer. But overall, it was a great place to stay. The pool area was very nice with a fire place and gathering area. I would stay again.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
heidi
"thumb up"
clean, nice court yard, and pool
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
vicky
"Enjoyed Our Stay"
We were a family of 4 with 2 kids less than 6 years old. We enjoyed our stay with Four Points By Sheraton.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Satish
"Worn out bed"
Bed was worn out, told hotel staff. They said they were sorry to hear that. Non attempt to make it right or fix it.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
PHILIP
"Family vacation during NASCAR season"
Stayed for a couple of nights while visiting family. Looks like a rehabbed older building right off the freeway. Noise of freeway not a problem due to noise of air conditioning unit--but then it did act as a white noise generator for sleep. Pillows were WAY too soft. Gym is pretty well equipped. Breakfast buffet had a good selection, was a bit pricey, sitting outside by the pool was VERY nice. Thought I had asked for a two-bed room but got a single bed, but they brought in a foldout bed for my teenager. Wi-fi access and speed was great. Plenty of parking. Busy time during nearby NASCAR race but it went pretty well and the price was a bit lower than other places we looked at.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Jackie
Great hotel. Loved the amenitites
1 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
Janet
Huge dumpster outside hotel room. Staff didn't clean the halls very well; food in hallways. Bartender not friendly. Front staff very friendly.
4 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Christina
"Paradise in San Rafael"
Having a restaurant inside the hotel was very convenient. The pool was lovely. Very friendly staff.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
"This Hotel and staff need some work"
My husband and I were celebrating my birthday and our anniversary and picked this hotel for our stay. We asked the manager at the front desk for a room away from the elevators and ice machine, she overheard us talking about our celebration and instructed the front desk clerk as to where to put us up for the night. We got a room next to the ice machine and across the elevators. This room had holes in the walls (hallway, bathroom and next to the air conditioner) and also had large pieces of wall paper missing in different places throughout the room. It looked ghetto and we were so disappointed with the audacity of the hotel manager to house us where we had specifically requested not to. We were too tired from our trip to raise a stink and ask to move. Please keep up with the property!
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
"Needs minor improvements!"
The first night was great, decent hotel. The pool was not bad, the child pool was filthy, would not let my daughter go in there. Room service got my order completely wrong. The next night when we came back only the beds were made and new towels. No one picked up the room service, there was garbage everywhere I would not let my 2 year old daughter walk barefoot in the room. The service was good though, the front desk was very apologetic and gave us a discount. Other than that it's decent hotel, just needs minor improvements.
2 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Christopher
"Good Hotel"
Hotel was great, but go out to eat!
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"So so"
Arrived and requested 2 queens. Got one king. Ordered a roll out and it was the most uncomfortable sleep I have had. The employees were nice.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Sean
Great hotel in great location. Very close to Muir Woods and San Francisco without the San Francisco price.
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"Hotel"
The only concern was breakfast was expensive.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Leslie
"Very good deal"
Not the nicest hotel I've ever stayed at, but wasn't expecting it to be for the price I paid. I think this was the best deal in the bay as the hotel is still very nice and reasonably priced (compared to some fairly gross looking hotels in the city). Definitely recommend.
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
Mauricio
"Great stay for the value and convenient location"
This hotel is a great stay for the value. Very clean and easy to get to from the highway. Nice central location between San Fran and wine country. The staff was extremely helpful with everything as well.
4 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Catharine
"Poor layout"
The hotel over all was nice but the bathroom was crowded. The sink and mirror is located in the toilet area so if one wants to use the toilet and the other use the sink and mirror, this doesn't work! The lighting in the bathroom and was poor, too dark to put make up on. All the other hotel's we have stayed in the toilet area is separate for the sink & mirrow area. I'll remember to ask the next hotel before booking.
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
"Great hotel in the foothills."
The hotel staff were really friendly and helpful particarly Veronica at the front desk. She was very helpful and knowledgable.
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
Ronald
"4 stars"
The hotel staff were courteous and the prices are reasonable.
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
"2 days in San Raefael"
Very nice hotel. They let us check in early and the breakfast layout was one of the nicest we have ever seen. We extended our stay by a night and had no prblems
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015