All hotels in San Rafael, California, United States of America
1010 Northgate Dr, San Rafael, CA, 94903, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

Staff was very friendly and helpful
2 night business trip Jan 5, 2016
Gert T
"Not prefect, but close."
I was quite happy with this stay. My wife said the freeway was noisy at night when she was trying to sleep. I turned on the fan on the A/C and it took care of the problem. Great price.
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2016
Danny
The hotel was older and not as impressive as other Sheraton's. We had dinner on New Years' Eve in the restaurant and were the only ones there. The food was amazing and the server was very friendly.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
Robin
"Convenient location"
Always stay here when in the North Bay. Nice Hotel, easy freeway access to Marin & San Francisco. Full restaurant facilities, great breakfast buffet.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
Renee
"San Francisco vaca"
We stayed here so we can easily catch a ferry to San Francisco. Besides the room being clean and comfortable, it was just a short drive to the different ferry terminals in the area. We had a great time!
4 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Marcos
This is a very nice hotel and the price was fair.
1 night business trip Dec 27, 2015
Ray
"Best Hotel!"
The night employees are amazing!
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Rachel
"Comfy quiet stay"
Just one night near our old neighborhood. Very quiet considering it's close to the highway, but also very convenient for the same reason.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
jessica
Brief stop on the way to Seattle. Hotel is close to highway and shopping center, overall experience is good. But try avoid the rooms facing freeway 101, it gets really noisy at night time.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
jack
"Handicap Room"
We had to adjust to half closet and uncomfortable bed low height. Next time I will make sure I don't get a handicapped room.
4 night business trip Dec 17, 2015
It was great!
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
"1 night alright"
Was just used to sleep comfortably after a long day of walking/sightseeing.
1 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2015
"San Rafael"
the rooms are clean, but need renovation, the hotel lobby area has been newly undated. The air condition unit was noisy.
2 night business trip Dec 9, 2015
james
Great place
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Timothy
"Well Priced, nice hotel"
The room was a bit small, but good for the price, with tax sub $150. I was on an inside courtyard so had some noise, a gentleman making noise spitting one morning, otherwise a very nice stay.
2 night business trip Dec 3, 2015
The actual hotel was nice but the front desk had a hard time locating my hotel.com reservation so I had to pay again. They've "released" the funds but I won't see my 160$ extra dollars for 3-5 days. Kind of inconvenient
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
"No return."
Had to call because sheets had not been changed. When person changed sheets I had to ask him to please change the pillow cases also. He took all four pillows and returned one. Breakfast Buffet not that great and less to choose from than what I have had in other hotels that I have stayed in and they were free. Last, noise from the freeway was more than an annoyance.
2 night business trip Nov 15, 2015
Foy
"Convention hotel"
Enjoyed my stay but this hotel is isolated, i.e. nothing is within walking distance. Staff is great.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2015
Dennis K.
"Four Points on The Hill"
Suitable for being on the road, would stay there again.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2015
"Decent hotel, decent price"
The hotel is conveniently located just off Route 101, but my room faced that highway and there was road noise in the evening. Also, the room air conditioner did not work and I had to call the front desk to get a repairman to replace the thermostat battery. Also, the tub had no obvious way to activate the shower and I had to call for help to figure out that there was a ring underneath the bathtub spigot that you have to pull straight down in order for the water to come out of the showerhead. Next time if I request a room that does not face the highway, things should be better.
2 night family trip Nov 16, 2015
"Very pleasant"
Very nice and helpful staff.
2 night business trip Nov 18, 2015
"Everything good except buffett."
OUr stay was nice. The trip that we took was a quick trip and we were unable to enjoy the neighborhood. The in-house restaurant was good for dinner, the morning buffett had good food but was not as hot (temperature) as I would have liked.
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2015
Ross
Staff could not find my membership with Sheraton. I signed up at this hotel last year and they never can find it. Poor service for members.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2015
I was pleasantly surprised at how nice this hotel was. We came into town for a family weekend and it was the perfect location for us. Shopping was conveniently located for last minute items and we found a delicious ice cream shop too!
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
Gregory
"I Drive buses for marin transit"
My breakfast order was not right I'm a Muslim and I only eat halal meat there was bacon on my plate
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2015
"Nice hotel for the rate!"
Very clean staff was helpful and friendly. Well worth it for the rates this time of year.
3 night business trip Oct 26, 2015
RYAN
"business"
They need to update the old doors on the rooms, other than that the place looks nicer than in the past
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2015
Nothing special, for the price I would recommend staying someplace else.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2015
"It's just OK"
It was convenient to our business calls and we thought we would get a hotel the was 3.5 to 4. It is honestly more like 2.5. The hotel was fine and clean but the rooms are tired with visible wear marks. It just needs a rework. Rooms seem to have sound issues as I was listen to TV at normal volume and some women came pounding on my door telling me to turn the TV down at 9:00 at night. Very strange and I would recommend not getting a room with an adjoining room if they have them. Just was very disappointing compared with Embassy Suites which is on the other side of the highway for the same cost. Also did not have free breakfast as the other hotels have.
Other trip Oct 21, 2015
"Mellow Escape"
Mellowness after a busy day
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
Ian
"Wedding trip"
pillows were dirty and so were the towels
2 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2015
"Affordable comfortable room, nice hotel!"
The only complaint we have is our key stopped working the 2nd night we were there. After a long day in San Fran we were exhausted and on the 3rd floor, we went back to the lobby and they gave us a new key and told us if it didnt work to use the phone by the elevator and they would run up which was nice. Other than that, the amenities were great, the bed was comfortable, everything worked as it should, the room was quite even being next to the freeway. I really liked it and it was affordable, we would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
Shelby
Front desk not help when asked about charges but later they comp my room service Room Ser ice was quick b it good not the best
Other trip Oct 2, 2015
louis
"nice for the price, nothing to write home about"
Room was clean, bed was comfortable, good for the price, AC was not working, called front desk, very nice man came and fixed it immediately. I would definitely stay there again, but, if budget allows, I would get something a little nicer....
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"Disappointed for cost"
The hotel smelled like covered up smoke and one of my outlets was pretty much hanging off the wall. I was disappointed that for a higher priced hotel that it wasn't in better shape. The front desk could have been more helpful directing me to my room. Overall: disappointed for the price.
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
great place to stay
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Dwight R.
"30 mins to San Francisco in a good day."
Hotel is under renovation, a little messy. Overall is a nice place to stay close to San Francisco and Sausalito
1 night romance trip Sep 21, 2015
Run down. Over priced. Dirty room in ill repair. No water pressure. Nice staff but $250 a night for a dirty room with no AC and a hole in the wall where the AC unit used to be is disappointing.
Other trip Sep 24, 2015
"Beautiful hotel!"
A relaxing and aesthetic hotel. Great place to be for business or vacation.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Agnes
"Basic Amenities at a High Rate"
Hotel was ok, nice staff, clean and comfortable for the most part, but definitely overpriced for such a basic facility. Room was smallish, bathroom cramped, hotel overall was like a decent motel.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Angela
Loudest air conditioner EVER. When I told the receptionist it needs to be fixed, she was so rude. Otherwise the hotel was fine if not a little overpriced.
1 night family trip Sep 15, 2015
"Last minute room find"
My fiancé and I stayed here for a short weekend trip. The staff was extremely friendly and the hotel was very clean. The only downside to the room was the loud window air condition unit.
2 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
"Rooms outdated"
Lobby, restaurant and hallway areas have been renovated but not actual hotel rooms. Hotel room was very dated, smelled musty, windows did not open, very loud air conditioner un
3 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
"Above Average. A tad too pricey for just a room."
Ok place. Clean room. Nice location. Average service. Booked last minute, so I was grateful they had rooms. (everywhere else in town was booked solid on a Tuesday and Wednesday night ?) But if you're not using all their amenities I don't believe its worth the $300+ per night fee.
2 night business trip Sep 15, 2015
Rakesh
"Ok, but dated"
Hotel has seen better days. One of the elevators was out of order the morning we were trying to leave. The cleaning crews were all trying to get to the rooms at the same time. It took me 30 mins just to get an elevator. Room was tired looking.
Other trip Sep 17, 2015
The hotel overall is very nice and the staff and service were great. The AC in the rooms is a bit loud but the rooms were very comfortable. I was especially appreciative of the bulk shampoos in the shower to decrease waste. My biggest complaint is they allowed smoking on the patio by the restaurant, bar and pool despite no smoking signs in the area.
3 night business trip Aug 24, 2015
"GETAWAY FOR A WEEK..."
GOOD ... ROOMS LITTLE SMALL BUT VERY COMFORTABLE..POOL / SPA TOO CROWDED AND SPA TOO "SMALL" ...NEED TWO SPAS TWO POOLS FOR MORE COMFORT...ATE THERE "ONLY ONCE"... TWO PRICEY... ONLY ONE RESTAURANT, OR FOOD SOURCE?...YELLOW JACKETS HOVERED OUTSIDE CONSTANTLY... EAT INSIDE AND STAY INSIDE? ALL THINGS CONSIDERED A EXCELLENT STAY... LATIKA AND PAUL PHILLIPS
5 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
PAUL
"great place near San Francisco"
Really enjoyed
1 night family trip Sep 9, 2015
aleksandr
AC wasn't working and we were moved to another room which also have weak cooling system that was noisy. The rest of the facilities was great with very friendly staff.
Other trip Sep 13, 2015
"Nice hotel nice removation"
I like the hotel. The common areas are very nice. Restaurant is nice. Food is decent. Hallways to rooms were a bit run down though. A lot of footprints on the doors where apparently people kick the doors. Room was new but very small. Bathroom was tiny. Shampoo and cond were attached to the wall like in a gym. Tacky! We ran out and it wasn't refilled. Seems like an odd way to cut costs. Staff was friendly.
Other trip Sep 12, 2015