All hotels in San Rafael, California, United States of America

Bar is awesome
    Breakfast is average
    Comfortable
    Room is not nice
Nothing special, for the price I would recommend staying someplace else.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2015
"It's just OK"
It was convenient to our business calls and we thought we would get a hotel the was 3.5 to 4. It is honestly more like 2.5. The hotel was fine and clean but the rooms are tired with visible wear marks. It just needs a rework. Rooms seem to have sound issues as I was listen to TV at normal volume and some women came pounding on my door telling me to turn the TV down at 9:00 at night. Very strange and I would recommend not getting a room with an adjoining room if they have them. Just was very disappointing compared with Embassy Suites which is on the other side of the highway for the same cost. Also did not have free breakfast as the other hotels have.
Other trip Oct 21, 2015
"Mellow Escape"
Mellowness after a busy day
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
Ian
"Wedding trip"
pillows were dirty and so were the towels
2 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2015
"Affordable comfortable room, nice hotel!"
The only complaint we have is our key stopped working the 2nd night we were there. After a long day in San Fran we were exhausted and on the 3rd floor, we went back to the lobby and they gave us a new key and told us if it didnt work to use the phone by the elevator and they would run up which was nice. Other than that, the amenities were great, the bed was comfortable, everything worked as it should, the room was quite even being next to the freeway. I really liked it and it was affordable, we would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
Shelby
Front desk not help when asked about charges but later they comp my room service Room Ser ice was quick b it good not the best
Other trip Oct 2, 2015
louis
"nice for the price, nothing to write home about"
Room was clean, bed was comfortable, good for the price, AC was not working, called front desk, very nice man came and fixed it immediately. I would definitely stay there again, but, if budget allows, I would get something a little nicer....
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"Disappointed for cost"
The hotel smelled like covered up smoke and one of my outlets was pretty much hanging off the wall. I was disappointed that for a higher priced hotel that it wasn't in better shape. The front desk could have been more helpful directing me to my room. Overall: disappointed for the price.
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
great place to stay
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Dwight R.
"30 mins to San Francisco in a good day."
Hotel is under renovation, a little messy. Overall is a nice place to stay close to San Francisco and Sausalito
1 night romance trip Sep 21, 2015
Run down. Over priced. Dirty room in ill repair. No water pressure. Nice staff but $250 a night for a dirty room with no AC and a hole in the wall where the AC unit used to be is disappointing.
Other trip Sep 24, 2015
"Beautiful hotel!"
A relaxing and aesthetic hotel. Great place to be for business or vacation.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Agnes
"Basic Amenities at a High Rate"
Hotel was ok, nice staff, clean and comfortable for the most part, but definitely overpriced for such a basic facility. Room was smallish, bathroom cramped, hotel overall was like a decent motel.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Angela
Loudest air conditioner EVER. When I told the receptionist it needs to be fixed, she was so rude. Otherwise the hotel was fine if not a little overpriced.
1 night family trip Sep 15, 2015
"Last minute room find"
My fiancé and I stayed here for a short weekend trip. The staff was extremely friendly and the hotel was very clean. The only downside to the room was the loud window air condition unit.
2 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
"Rooms outdated"
Lobby, restaurant and hallway areas have been renovated but not actual hotel rooms. Hotel room was very dated, smelled musty, windows did not open, very loud air conditioner un
3 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
"Above Average. A tad too pricey for just a room."
Ok place. Clean room. Nice location. Average service. Booked last minute, so I was grateful they had rooms. (everywhere else in town was booked solid on a Tuesday and Wednesday night ?) But if you're not using all their amenities I don't believe its worth the $300+ per night fee.
2 night business trip Sep 15, 2015
Rakesh
"Ok, but dated"
Hotel has seen better days. One of the elevators was out of order the morning we were trying to leave. The cleaning crews were all trying to get to the rooms at the same time. It took me 30 mins just to get an elevator. Room was tired looking.
Other trip Sep 17, 2015
The hotel overall is very nice and the staff and service were great. The AC in the rooms is a bit loud but the rooms were very comfortable. I was especially appreciative of the bulk shampoos in the shower to decrease waste. My biggest complaint is they allowed smoking on the patio by the restaurant, bar and pool despite no smoking signs in the area.
3 night business trip Aug 24, 2015
"GETAWAY FOR A WEEK..."
GOOD ... ROOMS LITTLE SMALL BUT VERY COMFORTABLE..POOL / SPA TOO CROWDED AND SPA TOO "SMALL" ...NEED TWO SPAS TWO POOLS FOR MORE COMFORT...ATE THERE "ONLY ONCE"... TWO PRICEY... ONLY ONE RESTAURANT, OR FOOD SOURCE?...YELLOW JACKETS HOVERED OUTSIDE CONSTANTLY... EAT INSIDE AND STAY INSIDE? ALL THINGS CONSIDERED A EXCELLENT STAY... LATIKA AND PAUL PHILLIPS
5 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
PAUL
"great place near San Francisco"
Really enjoyed
1 night family trip Sep 9, 2015
aleksandr
AC wasn't working and we were moved to another room which also have weak cooling system that was noisy. The rest of the facilities was great with very friendly staff.
Other trip Sep 13, 2015
Ernie
"Nice hotel nice removation"
I like the hotel. The common areas are very nice. Restaurant is nice. Food is decent. Hallways to rooms were a bit run down though. A lot of footprints on the doors where apparently people kick the doors. Room was new but very small. Bathroom was tiny. Shampoo and cond were attached to the wall like in a gym. Tacky! We ran out and it wasn't refilled. Seems like an odd way to cut costs. Staff was friendly.
Other trip Sep 12, 2015
"Beautiful hotel"
Delightful. We would recommend this hotel highly.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
"Nice hotel, awful door"
Great, clean and comfortable, but for heaven's sake, fix the doors! They are impossibly difficult to open and close and they are incredibly loud! So hard to carry a sleeping child into the room when the door is that loud and difficult to open.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"No Issues"
It was a quick stay but I was very comfortable. My room was clean.
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2015
Timothy
I stayed one night for a business meeting. The facility was nice and clean. The staff were friendly and the location was nice and safe. The amenities are nice and the pool and hot tub and fireplace area are clean and nice. The only issue I had was the air conditioner thermostat needed batteries. I didn't know that until my room was very hot during the middle of the night and I tried to turn the air on and it would not work. I notified the desk in the morning and they said they would replace the batteries. They were nice about it however no one came to fix it during the next 3 hours that I was there. I felt they should have fixed it right away and/or offer some type of discount or something for the inconvenience of the hot room. Overall I would recommend this hotel, and I would stay there again most likely. I am sure the batteries thing was just a random thing.
Other trip Sep 5, 2015
shalyn
"Overall stay"
The staff was friendly! I didn't have the dinner but the complimentary breakfast and it good!
1 night romance trip Sep 1, 2015
Melanie
"Noisy but nice"
The hotel is older but nicely remodeled and clean. The only issue was the very, very noisy air conditioner in the room. It sounds like an ice maker is running all night; opening the window is not an option due to Hwy 101 traffic.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
"Good clean hotel, nice pool, skip the food"
Had a trip up to SR for video shoot and needed 3 days up there. 4 Points was great price, and the room was great - clean, updated, and everything worked. Plenty of AC outlets for charging, and AC worked. Comfortable bed. Downside - breakfast was overpriced at $14 for buffet of runny powdered eggs. Dinner was worse; it took forever to order a caesar salad, cubano sandwich and a beer. Great to stay at, maybe grab a drink at the bar, but for food, look elsewhere
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
"For business or pleasure"
Just a one night stop over on a family vacation through the Bay area. Very big, comfortable and well appointed room. Nice pool area (though we didn't have the chance to use it) and complementary computers and printer (which we did use). Very good value for the money. Would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"needs more staff at night"
Only reason I gave them a 4 on service is because they didn't have enough staff at night to bring something to my room the front desk clerk was left alone
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Lula
"Convenient hotel central to Marin activities"
We have no complaints other than the false advertising of Expedia. They list breakfast as included in the room rental and that is not true so bookers beware. Expedia is unwilling to admit this or compensate for it.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"Looks clean, but."
The phone didn't work. There is no vending machine. You have to go to the front desk. Water gushed out from between the tub fixture and the wall. The room was freezing, but we couldn't stop the AC. No hair dryer. Basically no amenities.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"AC not working good enough"
The AC was not working properly and maint said he has no control over temp settings. It is pre set so you do not have control over how your room temp is. It just blows air. It was very nice out side and cooler than the room, so I tried to open the window to cool the room down and the window was caked on with dirt and spider webs, once finally got window open, no screen, so bugs could come in. Not good. If trying to cut back on bills for AC, then at least put screens on window. Others in the elevator were complaining too.
2 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
"Awesome"
A great place to spend the night!
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Henry
Very enjoy
1 night trip with friends Aug 17, 2015
Pool is smaller then pictured, but was nice. Rooms were okay not 3 or 4 star quality. Bed was so uncomfortable, and bathroom was tiny. Air conditioning was noisy and old. Had a great view of parking lot. Probably would not stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
"Quick getaway in comfort"
Was there for two nights. The beds were very comfortable. There is an a/c in the room. However there is no way to control it. Despite that, the room was always fresh and comfortable. We had a mini fridge and microwave that were very convenient. All the staff we enumerated was very friendly and helpful.
2 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2015
Daniela
"No problems"
Everything was fine, no complaints.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"I like this Property."
I've stayed here several times. The room is clean and was well lit from the sun. Comfy and plenty of room. Nice breakfast. Nice dinner. Unfortunately not open for lunch. Shopping and restaurants across the street. Ample parking. I like this property.
3 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
Kelsey
"No A/C"
A hot part of the summer and the room A/C was out. When maintenance arrived at 7:00 PM, I was the 9th call of the shift beginning at 3:00. He had to replace the unit, while running through a dozen that had been previously removed, he discovered a new unit that was to be used in a meeting room, and he used it for mine. Even with a new unit, the capacity was inadequate. Not a pleasant room experience.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
Mel
"Marin Family Visit"
Restaurant food is good! Hotel staff is friendly!
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"Rude staff"
The staff was rude when we checked in and rude when we went to breakfast in the morning.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
"Near the city"
Overall, very nice. The location was ideal for us, close to the city, yet out of the major traffic. Crossing the Golden Gate bridge: make sure you "Google how to cross the GG bridge." If you dont, you'll get stuck with a $55 crossing fee south bound. There is no toll both and no way to pay. Make sure you call ahead and pay in advance. What we didn't like about the room was the patio area hours: none.... people were outside being quite loud until 2 am. I spoke with the front desk, and they did apologize, but there was nothing they would do.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
Excellent counters. They gave us good information about the local restaurant.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Very small room"
Small room, bit dated. Amenities are nicer. Restaurant was very nice. Our room overlooked the parking lot and dumpster and freeway... the price we paid was much too high.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
W
"Wine tasting"
A little wine tasting tour with friends.
2 night trip with friends Aug 3, 2015
"Too close for comfort"
Hotel staff was friendly; however, hotel did not provide the room as per the reservation and indicated that reservation made through hotels.com or Expedia were not guaranteed as requested. The hotel did not provide double beds and had no rollaway beds available. I was very disappointed with the handling of the matter. The room was just okay; I would not recommend this hotel as a four star hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"Reserved 2 Qn beds but got king instead for 3 ppl"
We reserved two queen beds weeks before our stay but they were unavailable by the time we arrived. My teenage son, my husband and I had to sleep on the same bed. Furthermore the staff said there were no roller beds available and the he was not hospitable. He blamed the lack of rooms to booking through Expedia or any website not their own. The room also smelled moldy and was very noisy as it was next to the freeway.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015