All hotels in Kayenta, Arizona, United States of America
Junction Highway 160/Highway 163KayentaAZ86033United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Clean
    Poor value for money
"Comfortable and clean"
Comfortable and clean - perfect for visiting monument Valley
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2016
Very nice hotel and at a great location for traveling to Monument Valley or the 4 corners area. Bedding and bathroom had been recently remodeled. Excellent value.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2016
"Good for overnight"
Stayed one night after touring Grand Canyon. Good for a night. Room comfortable but no mini-frige nor microwave. TV small. Many restaurants close by 8pm but fast food and pizza open. Good pizza. Hotel staff bit aloof. Nice setting on Navajo Reservation near Monument Valley. Pool good.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2016
Diego
"Excellent room!"
The only thing missing was a refrigerator...
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2016
Melody
Everything was fine, but there was no free breakfast, the pool was outdoor and the rooms are in separate buildings away from the main desk, and lobby.
1 night romance trip Mar 30, 2016
Ronald
"Good stay for Monument Valley"
This hotel is only great for the location into Monument Valley. Everything closes down early in this town past 8 pm. Room was comfy. No complaints. Monument Valley is 30 minutes away by car.No free breakfast. Fast restaurant around but Hotel has a restaurant of it's own.
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2016
Irma
Need to fix handicap shower, hole in floor
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2016
Ashley
"Pleasantly surprised"
I wasn't sure what we were going to get in the middle of the Navajo Reservation. This was a pleasant surprise. Clean, remodeled rooms. Nice restaurant on-site with decent food. Well-stocked gift/souvenir shop on-site as well. We had a little trouble with the climate control in the room but no big deal. We did have an issue with the hotel not having our reservation when we arrived and my husband had call hotels.com to get this resolved (not sure if this was a hotels.com or property issue). I would stay again if traveling to the Four Corners.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2016
I would have liked the option of pay per-view t.v. There was no channel programming schedule to know what was was coming on or when. Restaurant waitress was pleasant and accomodating.
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2016
Burnell
"Nice short stay"
Stayed on the way to Moab(Arches National Park), very nice location nice friendly staff. Would recommend to everyone.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
Saurabh
"Beautiful scenery"
Nice place to stay for a trip to Monument Valley
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
Tammy
Great place to stay. Just wish it was a bit cheaper. Comparable places exist for less money.
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2015
Gregory
Good
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
"A breath of fresh air"
Needed a quite place and got it. Very isolated a breath of fresh air.
Response by Kayenta Monument Valley Inn
1 night business trip Dec 26, 2015
"Rude Staff"
The staff is rude. We had a pet we kept in our car & took him in a field at the back of the hotel for a walk. The Inn charged my card $50 because they insisted the dog must have been in our room. The tribe that runs the Inn charge a $250 deposit (refundable) & a $50 pet fee which is why we kept the pet in the car & checked on him frequently. The rooms are nice, but we had the misfortune of having couples on the rooms to each side of us having lots of wild noisy copulation, lots of moaning, etc. which could be clearly heard in our room. Avoid this place at if you can. The rooms are overpriced & the staff will rip you off. I review EVERY place I stay & this is the first time I have ever had to give a poor review.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
"Check in was fast"
Awesome people Location is ok The view hotel is in front of Monument Valley
Other trip Dec 2, 2015
ML
"We left"
The lobby looked great but we were put in a side building that was kinda creepy looking from the outside. The beige brick walls on the outside were also on the interior of the room. It had everything you would want but it was old and depressing. No breakfast included.
Other trip Nov 30, 2015
"Not bad, an Ok crash for the night road hotel"
Clean bed and clean bathroom for a quick night stay close to monument valley.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2015
We were given a handicap room when neither one of us were handicaped. The heater in the room was either full blast or off, so we were pretty cold that night. I was bitten by some sort of bug that left a large welt on my arm
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
"nice and cozy rooms"
stayed here in between visiting monument valley and the grand canyon. didn't try the restaurant.
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
Julian
"The Big Chill"
We asked for a first floor room and the request was granted. The room was cold and did not heat up much. Turns out they were having boiler problems. They had worked on it and it was not up to temp. When we asked for a different room the clerk said, "Well you asked for a first floor room." We did get a different room in spite of the snotty attitude and the maintenance man they sent over was very sweet. Everything else was up to snuff and very comfortable. The whole experience would have been different if we had simply had a more considerate front desk person.
Other trip Nov 15, 2015
Lorraine
"disappointed"
I was expecting a "$170.00" room in a great location Monument Valley. The place was worth $60.00 on a good day.
1 night trip Nov 6, 2015
"good place 2 stop betwn monument valley & arches"
motel itself was a bit dated and overpriced for what it was, but i guess there are so few places to stay for hikers and tourists driving around between sites that it makes sense. only problem i had was with hotels.com reservation system via iphone app. a real hassle.
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2015
cyn
"Fine but don't expect much"
Nothing special. The town is kind of depressing but Monument Valley is pretty awesome.
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
"It was good but too pricey for what it was"
This hotel was very close to Monument Valley. We visited both north and south rim. Scenery was beautiful. I will recommend everybody to come and visit. When we went to have a breakfast the hostess didn't greet with us even my husband and say hello she didn't say anything. But waitress who served us dinner and breakfast were very present. Bed was comfortable bathroom was nice. The baseball World Series is on and we couldn't watch that on TV. That was the only wish if we could have had it. Everything else went well. It was on Halloween so every workers the hotel dressed up had a nice make up on their face that was fun.
Other trip Oct 31, 2015
Kyoko
"OK for a night"
Clean room. Noisey. No free breakfast.
2 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
Luke
"Not worth the price."
Over-priced. Small room. Internet didn't work. TV cable was terrible. We were given a handi-capped room. We asked for change and front desk was dismissive.
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
JAMES
"Expensive for an average room t"
Room was clean except for bath area. In other locations it would cost less than half than the amount charged (190 including taxes). Should have driven on to MOAB.
Other trip Oct 23, 2015
"Not bad"
Hotel is located on the Indian reservation, which I believe is the largest in the nation. Decent room, nothing special. Beds ok, not the softest we've slept on. Staff not the nicest we've encountered. They have Bath and Body Works shampoos and lotions, which was a nice surprise. Very close to Monument Valley, which is why we stayed there. Overall, nice. Just don't expect too much.
Tatjana
"Not the best value for the money"
Sorry to say for the money the facility is very worn. For example torn carpet and missing tile in the bathroom.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
candice
"Not the best stay we have had."
The hotel was undergoing construction renovation. Our room did not have heating or air conditioning and there was poor ventilation. When we went to have dinner on Sat night at the hotel restaurant, the restaurant was closed due to the cook not showing up to work. Our first choice was the Hampton Inn but they were booked.
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
bret
"Good enough...not great"
This is a reasonable place to stay in Kayenta. The bed is comfortable, the rooms are clean. There is a decent breakfast at the on-site restaurant. The hallways smell of too much disinfectant...I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Convenient grocery store nearby. This is a dry county, plan accordingly if you like to imbibe.
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Patrick
"Older outside, newer inside."
The motel looked very old on the outside, but the room was mostly remodeled and nice. The air conditioning didn't work so it was warm in the room. The front desk said they had turned off the air conditioning a week before when it had been cooler. Also, Arizona doesn't observe daylight savings time, but Indian Reservations do. So, this motel observed daylight savings time. It gets confusing in Arizona knowing what time it was.
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
Molly
"Old Hotel"
This hotel is way over priced for the age it is. The phone didn't work. The door had been broken into so many times it was hard to open/close. The receptionist was very rude, wouldn't even look you in the eye when talking to you. Housekeeping came to the door at 9:00 am. She hit the door once and then immediately opened the door. Checkout isn't until 11:00 am. The restaurant had descent food. I recommend staying across the street at the NEW Hampton Inn...probably cheaper there too!
Other trip Oct 16, 2015
Cheryl
"Monument Valley convenience"
We stopped here one night between Page and Moab to see Monument Valley. The place was old and car park in bad condition. It was a nice surprise our room was recently renovated with new carpet, curtains and fixtures. The room was clean and large. Unfortunately the swimming pool had a coating of bugs to the disgust of my son. I still had a dip as it was otherwise clean. I would stay again if I could have the same room.
Other trip Oct 14, 2015
AJ
"stay great, don't eat there!!!"
Terrible restaurant! !!!!
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
This was a very clean, modern hotel near Monument Valley
Valerie
"Monument Valley"
Great little place near Monument Valley. I would stay there again.
Maureen
stopped to spend the night on a trip to Utah, it is an older hotel, I actually stayed there in the 80's, great condition newer updates, was very satisfied
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2015
Karl
"Convienient for Monument Valley"
We used the place as a base to explore Monument Valley. It was clean, convenient and the food was pretty good, particularly the Navajo dishes.
2 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
"A place to forget"
Overpriced and pretentious hotel with the worse welcoming. Room were superbe but light insulation needs improving.
1 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2015
christine
"Monument Valley Encounter"
It was a comfortable stay. staff was cordial. Property is an older one but we really liked the concrete walls in the room. Very rustic.
2 night family trip Oct 5, 2015
"Visiting Monument Valley - Nice Place To Stay"
If you are visiting Monument Valley, this is a great place to stay. Very clean and comfortable. There are not many options in Kayenta. Overall, this is a great place to stay given the options available. Didn't eat at the hotel restaurant so can't comment on that.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
"Nice Place"
Very pleasant facilities, friendly staff - restaurant breakfast buffet was just adequate
2 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2015
"Monumental Disappointment"
Only hotel available over one month before our trip. All the good hotels were taken. This is an old but serviceable hotel with walk up stairs for the second floor, grumpy staff and a very poorly rated restaurant (did not try it the rating put me off). Recommendation, book early and stay somewhere else. Very expensive in September although this appears to be the case for all hotels near Monument Valley.
1 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2015
Very clean and maybe renovated recently?
1 night family trip Sep 23, 2015
Yuichi
"Navajo price not many choices though"
No breakfast almost $300/night
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2015
"I expected a nice hotel for the money"
When I booked the room from Expedia I noticed that the price of the room (with taxes )was way more than any other place where I have stayed , so I assumed that the room would have a microwave and refrigerator at least. But no. When I tried to open the door with the card it wouldn't open, after several tries I finally determined that the door was badly stuck and required a substantial shove to open the door. Imagine my surprise when I entered the room to find it was a handicapped room. Maybe a football lineman in a wheel chair could open that door. Every time I opened the door from the inside I had to yank it very hard(I am over 200 pounds) , when opening the door from the outside, a shoulder or a leg worked well.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
Harvey
"A great stay!"
We were very happy and satisfied with our stay at Kayenta KVM. The room was beautiful, clean, and comfortable. We'll stay at this hotel, anytime we travel through that area, again.
1 night romance trip Sep 15, 2015
Seda
"Too expensive"
The Hotel is clean and modern. The pool wasn't heated so there was no one in it. The price ($205) is way too much for just one night sleeping. (no pool, no breakfast etc).
1 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015