All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3645 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"1st time in VEGAS!"
It was our first time to Vegas and Ballys was amazing. The room was clean and comfortable. Staff were very helpful. It made our stay that much better.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Alexis
"vacation"
o k
2 night family trip Apr 21, 2015
larry
"Don't stay here"
Location is good, but hotel isn't clean at all. Roaches and crickets in the room. Book for 2 queen beds and they gave me a single queen room. Bad service overall.
3 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"MOTHS"
MOTH infestation everywhere. Hotel seemed to not care about the problem.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"Great location for the price!"
We really enjoyed staying here! The walk from the parking garage was a bit long, however, we were very close to our favorite restaurant without having to stay in said restaurant's hotel for the very high prices they were charging. The only thing I really didn't like, was the fact that they closed the pool at 6pm so when we got back from dinner at 8pm and my daughter wanted to go swimming, she couldn't go. That led to a huge meltdown and I felt soooo bad for her!
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
maria
"ok"
Room service stops at 1pm?!!! Nobody ever picks up at front desk. The staff is over it not much help. Cheaper tables in the area and low rates.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
mike
"You can probably do better..."
The stay wasn't great. The room wasn't as nice as I thought it would be and the noise level (from outside) was completely ridiculous. There was food left over in the refrigerator when I arrived in the room and the furniture was badly scratched and worn. The location of the hotel was nice and the people were nice, but the price point was not good for what I received.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2015
"Great location!"
Great location! Right in the heart of the strip.
4 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
"There are better choices out there!"
Got to Balleys but they oversold the rooms so they gave me a suite in the older part of hotel (I purchased strip view in new part of hotel.)Take it or leave it basically I was told. Stay was ok, room was clean but old smelling and room staff wasn't very good at replacing towels, coffee packs etc when I used them. Then they hit me with the $140 resort fee after 5 days. I asked if I could get out of that since I didn't get what I purchased. NOPE!!I've stayed here other times but this is my last. I'm not mad - just gets worse everytime I stay. This one will probably be tore down soon I'm thinking anyway.
5 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
Terence
"Wi-Fi"
No free wi-fi... Come on guys... really.. Lets up-date already
Brad
"MOTHS"
Moths EVERYWHERE and no one at hotel bothered to care.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"Great Location with TIX 4 Tonight outlet in front"
Excellent location with a "TIX 4 Tonight" discounted tickets in front of Bally's on the strip. The Jubilee show was excellent at the hotel, but we got the best price at the TIX. We got 2 discount restaurant vouchers for the BLT Restaurant at Bally's at TIX but the entrée was $54 so we split the steak and could have just used l voucher for the both of us. The meal was delicious but all sides were around $10. It was $5 to check in for your flight at the hotel, so I waited and checked in at the airport. The room we got hadn't been updated but it was clean, great beds, no special view from window. Could see the High Roller from window by elevators- a great experience to do at night and only a short walk away. The Paris Hotel connects inside to the Bally so you could walk through it to get to the city bus, for their great breakfasts at Mon Ami Gabi, and their great pastry shop.
3 night trip with friends Apr 15, 2015
"Decent hotel for pice"
Decent hotel for the price and right at the centre of activities in Vegas.
2 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
Ciaran
"Good deal in awesome location"
Awesome location. Amazing view from the window in the hotel room. Small size of casino games.
2 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Jonathan
"Sub-par experience"
Bellboy was unfriendly and brusque when he can at my request to move multiple bags downstairs which was unpleasant. Also has to pay 15$/night for a refrigerator even after booking in one of the more expensive rooms. Night long Street noise was incessant as the windows and the rooms left much to be desired by way of sound proof construction. The spa was also disappointing w odd sents in the saunas leading to a less than rejuvenating ambiance. Also the pool closed at six leaving no convenient time to hit it up.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2015
Jonathan
"family hang out"
my stay was pleasant
3 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Jena
"Very Nice!"
Perfect location. Easy check in. Stayed in the renovated Jubilee Tower - very nice! Would stay again.
1 night trip with friends Apr 20, 2015
Pat
"Replace toilet"
We had to switch rooms because there was a nasty looking stain in the toilet. Other than that it was ok.
2 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Errol
"Wonderful stay"
Last night we were there, AC was not working. Fell asleep while it was not working, when woke up, it was back on.
2 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Bally's - still good digs but not as good a value"
Long line for check-in, even at midnight. Resort fee is ridiculous--I'll pay for the spa and wi-fi if it want it. Room was clean and spacious but desperately needs updating. Bed is hard but somewhat comfortable, would have liked down pillows. Like the 24 hour sandwich shop instead of the cafe. Too bad they removed the dance floor from the Indigo Lounge--that used to be lots of fun. Like the new cabanas at the pool, but $199/day is pricey, and since you still pay gratuity on what you order (which makes sense) the additional $30 gratuity for the cabana fee is absurd.
3 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
"Good, not great"
Overall, we got what we payed for. We were in a great spot, right in the middle of the strip. However, it took us far, far too long to check in. Here's what happened. We walked in to see two lines: key pick-up and check in. The key pick up had four people working it and 1 or 2 people in line. The check in line had NO people working it and over 20 people waiting in line. The key pick-up wouldn't even look over at the check in line and when I went to the key pick-up line to check in, the employee was chastised for helping the people check-in line. I was amazed. Finally, after about 15-20, one employee started to work the check-in line.
1 night trip with friends Apr 15, 2015
"Girls trip"
at first I was sure about staying at balley but let me tell you was I wrong. The staff was very friendly, the room was very spaces, clean and modern. The view was just breath taking, I will definitely pick balley for my next visit to vegas.
2 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
Fariba
"If you want to smell like cigarettes this is for u"
Casino and hotel smelled like an ashtray. Shower in the room was horrible, had to sit down to take a shower if you were taller than 5'5". Water pressure sucked. Didn't give you enough towels. Screwed up reservation from beginning, I requested non smoking room with king bed, they had me in smoking room, had to settle for 2 queen beds to get out of smoke. EVERYTHING in hotel was way overpriced.
3 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
tyson
"Bally's bad service/comfy stay"
Horrible Front desk service!! Gave me attitude when checking in when I wasn't understand the resort fee rates. I will never stay there again due to the lack of service provided when I first got there Hotel was nice to stay in though! Swimming pool could use an upgrade on chairs. However, the room was clean and comfy
2 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Corrina
"Business"
Good condition bad service
4 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
Ramses
"Can't beat the location."
Used to stay at Monte Carlo, but wanted to be closer to the action. Perfect spot: steps to the High Roller and Linq promenade, Paris restaurants and bars, monorail, and the fountains of Bellagio. The pool area was large and sunny. Check in not great: one employee at midnight and a very long line. We were promised (over the phone) to have two rooms near each other, since we were traveling with kids. The hotel clerk dismissed my request, saying that is never possible. We ended up six floors away from each other. Bathrooms updated and clean. Rooms very clean.
6 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Deirdre
"Upgraded to a king suite!"
We were upgraded from a regular king room to a king suite in the Jubilee tower that was about as big as my house! The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean and arranged nicely. We also checked in very late and had no issues with the staff as some other members have commented.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Lindsay
"At ballys for business conference"
Room had urine in the toilet and hair all over the shower. Immediately switched rooms. My room was very loud and the casino wreaked of cigarettes. Nice relaxing spa. Won't be staying at ballys again
4 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
"Vegas"
Las Vegas is what it is. Great hotels, too many people, and lots of tourist type theme restaurants. Ballys is off the strip in the middle of everything. Great location..
2 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
Melinda
"my stay at ballys"
Awesome for the price I paid.
2 night trip Apr 6, 2015
"Affordable convenience!!"
The location at the center of the LV strip was very convenient. We loved the tropical setting in the pool area. The room and bed were very comfortable. Very friendly staff. Prompt elevators. This hotel is more economical than many others on the strip as their are no major attractions here but able to walk everywhere. Would definitely stay here again!!!
4 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"I liked it."
Good value, big room, nice bed and bathroom. Nice pool and amenities. Great location on the strip
2 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
Harvey
"Awesome"
Our room was very clean when we arrived. Check-in was fast. Loved our stay and would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
Raul
"we will be back!"
Clean, friendly, and affordable. Great location. Very clean. I would definatly recommend.
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Old hotel/Great location-on strip"
Older hotel. Needs some upgrades. Right on strip. This was the part.
5 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
Jesse
Great location on the Strip.
2 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
Chantel
"Staycation"
Dining choices were an issue
2 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
"Convenient, comfy... A little noisy"
Stayed in a Jubilee room with a nice view of Paris' Eiffel Tower and a peekaboo view of the Bellagio fountains. It is in the middle of everything--an easy walk to Paris, Planet Hollywood, Caesar's, Bellagio, Cosmopolitan... Room is basic but clean, and the bed was extraordinarily comfortable (and I've stayed at some pretty fancy places). One negative is that you could hear the Paris night club all night, but then again for the price and convenient location I couldn't complain. The bass probably soothed me to sleep anyway after a long day of driving or walking around!
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"BEWARE OF "RESORT FEE!""
I booked my stay before March 1, when the $28 a DAY resort fee was initiated. Imagine my surprise when I check into my pre-paid room, and am told that I need to pay an additional $56 to check into my already paid-for room! Now, hotels.com states "does not include $28 resort fee." Pay attention. The LV strip is a miserable place. My partner and I were only there for a concert. Bally's shares a parking lot with Paris, which is located BEHIND Paris -- so be prepared for the walk of your life from your car to check in, then your room. If you can afford Valet -- DO IT. The room was very nice, clean and beautiful. The view from the 16th floor was breathtaking. Even with the fee, the room was reasonable and I would say that I was satisfied.
2 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
Clark
"great hotel"
Awesome place!
3 night trip with friends Apr 1, 2015
"Bally's"
Very long wait for check in. Paid extra for room with view of the strip...but did not have a view. Nice updated room in Jubilee Tower. Not able to opt out of $30 daily resort fee which covers wi-fi and gym.
1 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
"Nice but Aged"
Rooms were very nice but carpet was filthy filthy -
4 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
KAREN
"Poor hotel"
The room smelled of sewer back-up. To 'fix' the problem, housekeeping sprayed an industrial type solvent into the corners. The wi-fi was so poor quality, it would not stay on either one of my two iPhones (1 work 1 personal), and would come and go on my laptop. The room quality appeared to be that of an old Days Inn by the airport.
2 night business trip Mar 29, 2015
"45 min check in (on a weekday)!!!"
45 Minutes to check in (on a Wed eve)! After this our overall impression of the hotel plummeted. After this we refused to even play a penny slot or buy a cup of coffee. We very nicely let the girl who finally checked know that we understood that employee scheduling wasn't her responsibility, but we waited 45min, and there was nothing offered to us. Not even a stupid coupon. Fortunately the room was very nice. 2 Queen beds and still plenty of room to spread out.
3 night trip with friends Apr 1, 2015
"Dirty"
Bathroom was dirty when we arrived. Room smelling weird also and we had a very very noise neighbors. The hotel need a lot of updates, the staff's was great. The localization also is very convenient.
2 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Good hotel, that needs some improvement"
The hotel is strategically situated in the middle of the street, it gives you easy walking distance to al main attractions. Overall the hotel is well kept, with good cleanliness and a responsive staff. The only two items that need substantial improvement is at check-in and checkout. The still use the old system of needing to visit the desk, they don't drop the bill under door the day before. They do offer an express checkout system, where they email you the bill, but since I was traveling for business I need to ensure I have the bill since I need to expense it out. The other piece that needs work is the baggage storage and reclaim. It took me 40 minutes to check my bag for the day, since they only had one person working it, and the line was extremely long for the aforementioned reason.
3 night business trip Mar 29, 2015
Douglas
"Bally's is a No-No"
I rented two rooms at the hotel for a conference on-site. The bed in my room felt it was a cardboard box with sheets over it. My employee's room smelt of sewer back-up. Many attendees at the conference stated their room had the same smell. I assume all of those were on the same side of the building. The hotel staff would come to the room and spray it to mask the smell, but would not answer what the smell was coming from. The wifi in the hotel rooms (included in the $25 per room per day resort charge) had such a week signal, I gave up and used my Verizone JetPack for wifi.
2 night business trip Mar 29, 2015
"Excellent new room with the best strip location"
We stayed in the new tower and the room was great. It was quiet and comfortable. The location of Bally's is excellent right near Paris and Caesars Palace. Overall for the price it was one of the best experiences I have had staying on the strip. Thanks Bally's!
3 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
Jeremy
"Basic, over-priced"
It was a well worn room in a Casino hotel. The furniture had dents and scratches, the bed was a murphy bed, obviously the living room of a suite that had been subdivided. The base of the bed was exposed and worn, splintery, even. Nothing special here. Basis, over-priced, old room. Smokey casino. If I didn't have to attend conferences in Vegas, I'd never return.
2 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
"Disappointed!"
The staff was extremely rude, the entire hotel smelled of cigarette smoke (from the casino), and the street noise in the room was too loud to sleep. Would not stay here ever again.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015