All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
3645 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value
    Breakfast is average
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
"HORRIBLE"
The Indigo Tower and room were dirty, the lights did not work, I complained and they gave me another room exactly the same. I found pills on the floor which gives me the impression that the room has not been vacuumed. I requested an upgrade to the new tower, and they charge me the upgrade after several complains of their room. Terrible customer service.
3 night business trip Jan 5, 2016
"Worst over-priced hotel in my 35 yr travelling"
Lined up for 40 minutes at the check in desk. very rude check in clerks. charged $32 dollars " Resort Fee" mandatory for which we received WiFi and use of the gym which closed at 6PM after we came back from our business meetings.No concierge to carry our bags. the rooms were very old and not renovated in ages. carpet extremely dirty. no cler signs to reach guest rooms. Our booking was for king size bed but we were given twin beds instead. no bath tub we were given showers with curtains.
2 night business trip Jan 5, 2016
Riad
"Nice,definitely will choose this hotel again"
I stayed Bally's hotel with my bf for New Year's Eve and we both love this hotel. The room is comfy and clean. We can see the effel tower from the window directly. It was our first time to Vegas so we don't know about other hotel but some of my friends lived in other hotel before but they paid a higher price for the same level and also the service is great. You can get healthy and convenient sandwichs or other food 24hours just downstairs. We'd love to try the spa suite next time!
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
This hotel is old and not in the best shape, when we came to check in the paint from the ceiling was chipping and the rooms had weird satins on the walls and the carpet was very dirty.
2 night romance trip Jan 3, 2016
Neda
"No view room with view"
Disappointed that I paid extra for a room with a view....had to paste my face against the glass to be able to see to strip.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2016
I had a good room and beautiful view
4 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
elaheh
Me and my boyfriend got food poisoning from the Italian resteraunt inside Ballys and when we told the front desk and manager about it all they were going to do was give us 20 dollars off of our stay. They ruined our entire New Years trip we were up all night throwing up and didn't get any sleep so I would not recommend this hotel if you want to stay on the strip. They have no idea what customer service is.
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
"Barely a two star hotel. Beware!"
Bally's looks tired and old. The owners have apparently done next to nothing to maintain it. The carpets are worn out, the bathroom fixtures do not work properly. The lighting in the rooms is totally inadequate. Only the price and location were appealing, but nothing else. This is a solid two star hotel. Nothing more.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
"generally pleasant stay"
generally comfortable stay what is missing: free wi-fi is limited to 2 devices per day; no coffee machine in the room; noise isolation could be better. location is good.
2 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
Stayed here before and loved it. After coming back two years later, customer service has gone down significantly. Waited 1 hour to check-in (about 20 people in line with 2 windows open), room was not ready (found the housekeeper still making our beds and then waited 20 minutes), and they forgot to put a coffee maker in our room. It is one of the busiest time to be in Vegas (end of December/New Year's) but I don't think they can keep up with how busy they get. I'd rather pay a little more to stay at a hotel with better customer service. However, the room was nice and clean which I appreciated.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
"Great Place- BEWARE THE RESORT FEE"
This hotel was a fantastic deal, however BEWARE THE RESORT FEE- Mine was 64 dollars additional per night. A little bait and switch that I was uncomfortable with especially since it was not disclosed when I was booking. Other than that, the shower was phenomenal, the room was beautiful and the view outside my window was vintage Las Vegas! Great place to stay if I can avoid the resort fee.
2 night business trip Dec 18, 2015
Louie
Family vacation
Elaine
family vacation
Christina
"Everything was awesome"
It was great in overall,we were there three nights and we enjoyed each one,the room was amazing
3 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
Hector
"Great Views, modern room."
Not expecting much from this older hotel but our whole floor in the Jublee tower appeared to have been rehabbed recently. Hallway to the room was spotless and the room was super clean and the bathroom was very modern. About 10 floors up facing south, we opened our drapes to the Eiffel Tower and about half of the Bellagio fountains! I felt like a hero for paying a few extra bucks for a strip-view room. Excellent value for the money. On our 2nd night we were awoken twice with loud noise from the construction that lasted 20-30 minutes. We were warned it could be noisy but still very annoying. But, overall still very good. Connects to Paris, parking in the Paris parking structure. Easiest to enter from the south up the back street- skip the traffic on the strip and Flamingo Blvd.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
"Black Jack"
Had a great time! With the casino had a smoke free area!
3 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
"Smoker's Haven"
Stayed at Bally's for the Christmas holiday. Loved the room size and the location so close to the center of the strip. Disliked the smell of cigarette smoke the minute you got to the casino floor. I waited in line for some breakfast at Nosh and started to get a headache from all the smoke, walked out onto the street for fresh air and headed next door to Cabo Wabo for breakfast instead.
3 night trip Dec 24, 2015
Clean room and good services
4 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Byung Jhoon
Door Key Mech. never worked to open rm. door properly.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
"Great location and service"
We stayed in one of the newer rooms and it was very clean and comfortable. One bonus that you don't always get in a room on the Strip was a coffee pot and fridge. Really appreciate that first cup of coffee without having to trek downstairs, wait in line, etc. I wish more hotels would include that. Staff was very friendly and efficient. I would recommend it and would return to stay here.
4 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Room was so so so so cold no heater nothing. Freezing and got cold.
2 night trip Dec 25, 2015
Iman
"Family over flow"
family came into town and I didnt have enough space for everyone. We got a great rate at Bally's, so we will definetly do this again!
Sue
"Overall Good Experience"
Had good experience, except for the room heating wasn't working for the first night we spent there.
2 night romance trip Dec 20, 2015
I dont like bally at all, and if i want to say one good thing a bout it, i would say its good because its next to paris hotel and paris hotel is really beautifull
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
sara
Location is great, room was comfortable
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
Fahad
Very nice
"Good if rate is low"
Now cr room for the rate
2 night trip Dec 20, 2015
"Comfortable stay at prime strip location"
Comfortable stay at prime location and at a great price. However, we were disappointed with lack of standard amenities in the room like a microwave and maybe a refrigerator. We couldn't keep leftovers in the room overnight nor heat-up food.
4 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2015
Faiz
"Spacious room"
Room was very spacious and the view of the strip was nice.
4 night romance trip Dec 20, 2015
Shirley
Big room and more space.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
Tongzhong
"Hotels.com not pet friend with their Database."
Booking through Hotels.com was a bad experience, first booking ended up not allow dogs. Fortunately I call the hotel to verify my reservation. Hotels.com Agent help find another place and confirmed booking, when I called Bally's hotel client service could not confirm my room would allow dogs sent me back to Hotels.com which said I had reservation that allow dogs. Sure enough when I arrived at Bally's my reservation did not allow dog, and I had to pay more for the room and could not obtain joining rooms unless I pay both room under dog rates. This was really disappointing that Hotels.com does not have their act together with their hotel sources and their database are not linked or updated. Very frustrating and disappointing.
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
Tuoc
"Good Vegas option"
We stayed in an upgraded room and it was quite nice (and spacious). We were told it had a refrigerator and microwave - but it did not. Good side view of the strip, but not lots of noise. If you want to sleep, at some point, be sure to get a room with blackout curtains. I do not recommend the discount ticket stand in the lobby where they make you sit through a presentation on time share ownership. You can get a great deal from the same day ticket booths around town - without the strings and high pressure tactics. Enjoy!
2 night romance trip Dec 20, 2015
"Great view, terrible stay!"
The room was a deluxe but was not comfortable. We had to call the lobby to get the sheets changed because it had stains on it even after the housekeeping cleaned the room in the morning. Great view, terrible stay!
3 night romance trip Dec 17, 2015
Mikias
We are definitely going back to this hotel. The location is prime. The room was modern, big, and clean.
2 night romance trip Dec 21, 2015
"Spectacular view!"
They accomodated us with a spectacular view of the Vegas city on the 24th floor.
5 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
Jake
Great room, no complaints
3 night trip Dec 20, 2015
James R
"Your employees are are warmth , and polite"
We're not happy cause you don't provide a cafee maker what a sad vacation,we ask the room service if you provide she said no,cafe maker is only for diamond class next time I will not going to stay to your hotel again never.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2015
Dominador
"Hotel Nice; Area Terrible"
Good hotel nearly ruined by horrible shared (Paris) parking garage with poor signage, unmarked speedbumps and multiple ways to collide with pedestrians around blind corners. We heard sirens all night and day and there were lots of Homeland Security cops around due to the sidewalk incident that took place two days earlier.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
"Bally's for Sunday through Tuesday Christmas week"
Room appeared clean. Stayed 2 days. Housekeeping came took 3 towels and left 2. Didn't clean bathroom sink as there was still toothpaste around edges. Don't know if they do much other than change towel. Room is good size and bed is comfortable. Guest services replaced missing towel. Check in friendly. So is check out.
Josephine
They nickle and dime you for every wish
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2015
mike
We stayed in the Indigo Tower and the floor of the hotel was rundown but room was nice and service was fantastic. Very nice housekeepers and room was always clean. However, the king bed was uncomfortable but for the price it was worth it.
4 night romance trip Dec 16, 2015
"We'll stay there again"
Very nice
3 night romance trip Dec 17, 2015
Steve A.
"Pet smell."
The room was dirty, had pet smell.
2 night trip Dec 18, 2015
wei
"Center of Las Vegas Strip"
The rooms are large. It's been a while since they've been renovated (carpet is worn), but they are fine. You can't ask for a better location, especially if you're without a car. Paris and Bally's are essentially at the same location. Staff was friendly and helpful. I didn't have to wait long for elevators, which is sometimes a problem in Las Vegas. WiFi worked very well in room.
4 night family trip Dec 20, 2015
I would stay here again! Check in and check out was fast! Our room was so big! Loved being by everything! Made my weekend a amazing one!
2 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
We were in town for a convention. Ballys was centrally located and very convenient. We loved the little French restaurant between Ballys and the Paris
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2015
rod
"FUN-TASTIC! :-)"
Stayed a couple of days at Bally’s and it was awesome! Rooms are great & very clean. Check-in was quick, and staff was courteous & very informative about amenities available! Booked thru Hotels.com at a great rate! Loved the location, in the middle of the strip, walking distance to everything. Definitely will stay there again. Highly recommended!
2 night romance trip Dec 16, 2015
SILVIA
Looking for a low priced hotel, this was perfect. Clean updated rooms, right in middle of strip. Easy walk to the new LinQ area and Paris. Restaurants assesible My biggest complaint, bars and lounge not opened. We want an area to just relax, have a drink, and not gamble !
3 night romance trip Dec 13, 2015
Kem
All is good But there is no breakfast..... Even tho stay there 4 days... That was bad.. So u guys should check that before reservation
3 night romance trip Dec 15, 2015
BYUNGSEO
"quiet staff"
large rooms furniture in room needs some updating bathroom was spacious and clean hallway carpet needs to be replaced elevators were fast very friendly staff
2 night romance trip Dec 14, 2015