All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America

Service is adequate
    Room is all right
    Breakfast is average
"Your Rooms are Tired."
No coffee maker, no fridge, no free wi-fi, and the rooms are old and tired. No convenient outlets for devices, and apparently they don't care about these reviews. The front desk and service were great, so hats off to HR.
2 night family trip Mar 3, 2016
"wonderful place to stay."
Very clean and friendly staff Great place to stay.
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2016
Everything was great!
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2016
"Close to everything!"
Perfect place to stay on the Strip!
4 night trip with friends Mar 3, 2016
Bobbi
Check in was a little slow, but the once we got to the room it was worth the wait. Free valet parking was a plus.
2 night romance trip Mar 11, 2016
Kyle
"Bally's stay"
Over all I had a great stay, will be great if the hotel works on signs and area locations
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2016
"Nasty rooms"
The rooms are not like they are advertised on your website
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2016
The check in staff was very friendly. The room was very spacious and comfortable. There were signs that the hotel was an older hotel (worn & chipped paint) but it was clean and did not have any fowl orders.
2 night romance trip Mar 9, 2016
"Center of strip family trip"
We were looking for a couple day get away as part of a larger spring break road trip. The location was great in the cebter of the strip. Parking was a little bit of a walk to get to the room. There was a garage at Paris that is connected too, but not overly convenient. Also had a weird experience with house keeping. We paid extra for an early check-in and were just getting settled in when a lady from house keeping opened the door and knocked as she was coming in. She said she was just checking to see if everything was OK and if we needed anything. Very strange. The view was much less than I expected for being on the strip. The food court by the pool had a reasonable variety
2 night family trip Mar 8, 2016
"A Tired Property"
They are doing a good job at keeping the Casino smoke out of the elevator shafts and corridors.
2 night family trip Mar 3, 2016
"Not a bad hotel...just not great"
Ok hotel but casino very smokey (not a smoker) and the restaurants have strange rules...one has happy hour only at the bar...although there are seats adjoining and you cannot take food to those seats...geeze what a joke. Another doesn't serve alcohol at lunch because they don't have a bartender...who can't pour a glass of wine? Not my favorite place and prefer others close by next visit.
3 night family trip Mar 5, 2016
Dennis
"Stay somewhere else"
I have never stayed in a hotel room where there was no coffee maker....there was no frig. The hotel is worn. I've been to Vegas 8 times, always got a good deal. I actually paid more for this room with zero amenities than the deal I got last year at Treasure Island.
3 night family trip Mar 3, 2016
Overpriced, booked through...and got the wrong room the first night, but Bally's fixed the problem the next day.
3 night trip with friends Feb 26, 2016
bradley
Room carpet was worn and not so clean. Beds are hard.other then that it was fun...
3 night family trip Mar 3, 2016
"Good room on "The Strip""
Enjoyed the room, although traffic made getting anywhere a challenge. Thirty minutes to go several blocks to I-15 is difficult.
3 night romance trip Mar 3, 2016
"Birthday weekend"
It was a great stay for my girlfriends birthday weekend. It was everything we need to get away from the California night life.
2 night romance trip Mar 4, 2016
Ivan
"Solid choice in Vegas."
Ballys proved to be very comfortable and convenient. While the facility is a little older, everything from the casino to the room was clean and well laid out. Recommend this hotel as a reasonably-priced alternative to the more expensive and luxurious alternatives in Sin City.
3 night business trip Feb 29, 2016
The only thing I didn't like was the lack of locations to plug in electronics and cleanliness of the bathrooms was not very good. Other than that it was in a good location on the strip and the people were friendly.
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2016
We upgraded to a newly remodeled room with the Belagio water show view. Very happy with decision. Hotel shares walkway to Paris Hotel, where we ate there twice on this visit. We love eating breakfast at the crepe restaurant. This was our third trip to Vegas.
"Satisfied guest"
Beautiful room and reasonably priced
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2016
Norma
This was the most awful hotel experience of my life. Every time someone on my floor flushed the toilet my bathroom made a loud noise. I was charged $32 extra for wifi, and the elevators smelled like vomit. I booked the room because I wanted to use the pool before getting on a plane the next morning but the pool was closed. Nowhere did it say this when I booked the room.
1 night trip Mar 3, 2016
Emily
"Very hurt wife"
My wife left her purse in the room and her credit cards We're taken. She didn't discover until she got home. Two Michael's credit cards missing. One was $29.00 the other $100.
2 night romance trip Feb 24, 2016
Leland
"Just an okay hotel..."
It was just okay, nothing spectacular to be a strip hotel.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2016
carlos
Great location in the middle of the strip. Limiting free wifi to just 2 devices was a bit of a challenge with 2 phones and tablets. Paris and Bellagio are in walking distance. Bally's had construction going on on the strip side making it challenging to access via car. 80 degrees + and the pool was closed. What exactly was the resort fee for again??? Two of the table lamps needed bulb replacements. Pillows small and not very comfortable.
2 night romance trip Feb 29, 2016
"Bally's Review"
Good value for the cost. Hotel smelled like smoke.
3 night business trip Feb 26, 2016
Christopher
"Fun in Vegas"
Ballys is nice. A little better than middle of the road. Not a bad place to stay.
4 night romance trip Feb 24, 2016
Nicholas
Great room on the strip. Only problem was no directions to the parking garage when we arrived.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2016
Marie-France
"Best hotel for its price."
Great stay even for just 1 night.
1 night family trip Feb 25, 2016
Lourdes
"Rundown, But Well Located"
This hotel is pretty run down, but in a great location for access to Paris and the rest of the strip.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2016
Bally's isn't a great location at a reasonable price. Room was spacious. It's an older hotel, but well maintained. The smoke fumes can be a little overwhelming.
4 night romance trip Feb 22, 2016
"Bloody Towel!"
My room was dusty, but I can live with that. I had stayed 2 nights of a 5 night stay and needed to use a towel folded underneath the sink for a shower. When I pulled out the towel and unfolded it, I noticed 2 (minor) dark spots. Further inspection revealed it to be dried blood. I immediately freaked out and went down to the lobby to check out. While I didn't expect anything from the hotel, they only offered to refund my pre-paid resort fees for the remaining days. Not the best way to respond to a guest who uncovered a very disturbing situation. For those reasons, I am writing this review and telling everyone I know to avoid staying at Bally's!
5 night business trip Feb 19, 2016
We stayed here for 2 nights and I didn't want to leave. The only thing I didn't like is that I requested a non-smoking room and they didn't have any available by the time we checked in. So they put us on the 25th floor (the smoker floor), but the room we got was really nice and with a great view. Hotel is right on the strip, and you have everything accessible. Service was great as well. This will be my new favorite spot.
2 night romance trip Feb 22, 2016
Waleska
"Best Hotel location and service"
Great place convenient for everything we wanted to do
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2016
"Good location."
Good stay but hotel could use updating of HVAC equipment. Lots of small new shops in mini-mall out front plus more in the back of casino. Enjoyed the location, watched fountains across the street.
4 night romance trip Feb 8, 2016
It was not good I have to change the room 3time and the customer service is not helpful
3 night family trip Feb 18, 2016
mesant
"nice weekend"
The experience in general was good, only problem is their check in is painfully slow, only two clerks for a Friday afternoon
2 night romance trip Feb 19, 2016
ricardo
We had a wonderful stay at Bally's and would stay again !
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2016
Daryl
"Nice hotel, clean and comfy rooms"
I stayed 3 nights total, one in a jubilee suite and two in a jubilee king. The suite room walls were very very thin, I could hear neighbors on both sides of the suite that I was in the first night and lots of street noise. The king room I rechecked in for the Sunday and Monday nights, was much better since it was on the highest floor. Both the suite and the king room were very clean, and had beautiful views of the strip. One negative commend I have was with the receptionist I spoke with, I believe her name was Lorna? She was very in impressive regarding customer service, provided my colleague and I incorrect information regarding parking and also spoke with an irritated unwelcoming tone on both Saturday night and again when she rechecked us in on Sunday night. If you are the face of the company when people are checking in, you ought to have a better attitude so your customers don't feel uncomfortable. Overall the hotel was clean and in an excellent location, but it was loud if you're on a lower level which is difficult for customers here for business early in the morning.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2016
Jodi
"Decent stay for the money!"
Quite a pleasant stay and very reasonable too for a hotel stay in the strip. Wifi wasn't free which was disappointing. Overall decent stay for 2 weekend nights with friends.
2 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2016
Raghav
The stay was good. Although I would have liked the registration area to have some seating. There is a small coffee and drinks shop but nowhere to sit.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2016
1 night good to go.
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2016
"good location in middle of strip."
good stay. resort fee seems high when the pool isn't open. 81 degrees but no pool. new buca buffet is modest but fair priced.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2016
Benjamin
"Excellent choice by Hotels.com"
Great Service, ample sized room, cleanliness and locatio
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2016
Nothing special, just okay. Just a place to sleep in and then you'd rather be outside than staying in the room.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2016
Norman
The hotel itself is perfectly fine. The smoke in the casino is really heavy...it was oppressive even passing through to get to the elevator tower. Apart from that, a pleasant place to stay and certainly a great value!
2 night business trip Feb 15, 2016
Rhonda
"Bad"
Very displeased with my business trip. First thing I came to was a dirty stained blanket. It started the trip bad thinking that if that was stained what else is.
2 night business trip Feb 15, 2016
Ryan
"Upgraded on wedding night!!"
Checked in with my wedding dress on and was upgraded to jacuzzi suite!!!
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2016
Jolene
"Pool with no water"
Wish pool was open and no other sister hotels had their pool open either.
3 night family trip Feb 14, 2016
Keith
"Was fine"
Fine
1 night family trip Feb 11, 2016
carl
"Notes on the Bally's Hotel"
We really enjoyed the no-charge at parking garages throughout the Vegas strip. So we rented a car and drove to several hotels, parked in their garages free, and tried out their casinos.
5 night romance trip Feb 8, 2016