All hotels in Oxford, Mississippi, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1808 Jackson Ave W, Oxford, MS, 38655, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

2.8
"You get what you pay for"
Stayed here for a wedding. We weren't in the hotel much and thankful for that! Lamp was hanging off the wall. TV was very old. Shower pressure was weak. Pink haired front desk attendant has more of an interest talking in her phone than assisting me.
2 night trip Jan 10, 2014
"Good Customer Service in Oxford"
My daughter was attending an activity on the Ole Miss campus and we arrived several hours before check in. The staff (Star) noticed we were sitting in the lobby and were able to get us into a room when one became available. Was nice that she was willing to meet our need when she didn't have to do so.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
"Nice service"
The woman who checked my family in was friendly and very helpful. The room was basic and clean. After reading some of the other reviews I was worried but nothing during my stay made me regret staying.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
"Seen better days"
The hotel was just this side shabby. It was okay but no pleasure.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
Gail
"Just didn't care"
Just stayed at this Comfort Inn in Oxford. We booked a non-smoking and the room had a fairly strong smoke smell. The last thing the clerk told us when checking in was don't forget breakfast is from 6-9am. We got to the lobby at 7:15 and they had posted a sign on the LOCKED door - "Sorry, lobby is closed and we are not serving breakfast today". Two hotel workers were standing within feet of the door when my family approached the door to at least turn in my key. They wouldn't even look at us. It is an old motel style so they basically just locked everybody out. At least offer some coffee. The room was old, the pillows were tiny. I suggest pick another hotel if staying in Oxford.
1 night trip Dec 25, 2013
ASDF
"Horrible Serve -- Very Unfriendly"
The hotel was horrible. Dirty and bed was hard as a brick. The personnel was the most unfriendly.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2013
Kelly Hensley
"Good Value"
Good value. The furniture could use cleaning however for the price it was fine. Breakfast was a nice bonus.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
KC
"College Visit"
Not a bad hotel for a one night stay.
1 night trip Dec 8, 2013
Tracey
"Excellent value"
I had been a little concerned about this location because of certain reviews, but I was pleasantly surprised at the completely satisfactory experience we had. The front desk service was friendly, helpful and efficient; the breakfast was excellent, with extra-attentive service from the kitchen lady; and the room was quite comfortable, with good mattresses, excellent water pressure in the showers, and an effective AC/heating unit. I suspect some guests will be turned off by the old-fashioned motel-style external-access room arrangement, but I was not at all bothered by that, especially in view of the good value proposition and friendly/effective personnel.
1 night trip Dec 9, 2013
WindyCity57
Nice hotel close to the University of Mississippi and close to restaurants and fast foods as well.
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
Maria
"Expect nothing more than a 2 star"
2 star hotel is exactly what you get. Old, not updated and no hot water. Only plus is the location..close to Ole Miss.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2013
Lucy
"The walls were paper thin and all the furnishings"
The room had all the basics but the furnishings were old and stained.
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
"try another chain"
I booked a room for a football weekend 5 months in advance. I got 2 verbal confirmations and one written, but no record of me when i arrived. No apology either.I reserved 2 queen bed non-smoking , they scrambled to get me 1 bed and a pullout couch smoking room. Laura the manager and Nash the owner told me I never made any booking and i was lucky to get what i got. I wish i had tried the Hampton Inn up the road, but who knew ?
Other trip Nov 8, 2013
"Okay for the area...."
I was there for a wedding and the even though Ole Miss did not have a game, there was still only one room available. My stay would have been better if it was not in a non-smoking room. The hotel staff was nice until that Sunday when I checked out. The lady that worked the Sunday morning shift (11/3/13) with dark hair had a bad attitude. Other than that, I felt the hotel provided the basics of what I needed.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Courtney
"Good value."
The property is an older, affordable one in a very good location. The features of the room were dated but clean. The breakfast was not lavish but was filling. I would definitely consider it on a return trip to Oxford.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Alan
Very Friendly
1 night family trip Oct 14, 2013
It was convenient and quiet. The staff was friendly and efficient
2 night trip Sep 25, 2013
"Comfy Beds, Broken Door"
The bed my comfortable and the room was clean for the most part. It bothered me that there was struck to opening the door; you couldn't just turn the knob. I could live with that. But the chain lock on the inside was broken and wood had been chipped away on the inside by the deadbolt. Overall, the hotel stay was nice and convenient. I would stay here again if the locks were fixed.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"$100 for a blood-stained pillow and a filthy room"
We picked this hotel because of its proximity to downtown Oxford. The hotel room had been poorly cleaned. There was hair all over the shower; several stains covering the bedspreads, furniture and lampshades; and blood stains on our pillow covers. Amenities included an old, dusty CRT-TV and a poorly functioning card reader. Stay elsewhere.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Cheap and Decent"
Didn't have any problems with the room. TV is old and I did see a baby roach climb out of the binder that the hotel staff leaves with info. But to be really honest, for the price per night that I paid it is worth it. If you need a decent place to stay for the night, don't worry this place is not a hole in the wall. I came here for an anime conventions M.A.I. Con, and the staff was able to keep a straight face when my friends and I came in with our cosplay.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Ratings"
The hotel was filthy
2 night business trip Aug 21, 2013
Debra
We booked a non smoking room and were given a room that smelled like an ashtray. It had several ash trays in the room too. I asked if it was a non smoking room and the front desk person said it was. We asked to be moved but was told that the hotel was booked.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
kathy
"close to ole miss campus"
Good location. quiet, but rooms need updating. The bed was very comfortable and did not need changing, but the wallpaper is peeling in spots, the tv is 15 years old with a broken remote. The wifi is free so you watch your own screen.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
"Ned improvement"
Chairs was stain very uncomfortable had to use a towel to sit in the chairs
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"NO HOT WATER!"
Hated my stay…no hot water in the morning…room smelled…bed was uncomfortable…broken ice machine…staff not friendly at all! I won't be a repeat customer! An overall rating of a 2 is generous!! Wish I could give it a 1.5.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2013
Hal
"Great location, efficient staff."
A good place to stay to see the sights in Oxford. Just remember that you cannot buy alcohol anywhere in the county on a Sunday!
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2013
Rachel
"blessed"
relaxing
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
ora
"location to Ole MIss"
Not a great Comfort Inn. Management was not nice; toilet in room did not flush. Had to wait 2-1/2 hours before they could repair it.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2013
"Greta Hotel"
We have stayed here several times. Always felt safe and front desk (Starr) took very good care of us. Rooms were clean and felt very safe.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2013
"Very convenient"
The lobby and room was very clean. Didn't use any amenities.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Art
"Good hotel for short stays"
This is an older hotel, but very clean, the staff was very accommodating, and better than some of the reviews we saw online. It was clean, the beds were very comfortable, and the breakfast was adequate. Good value for the money.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
"Clean and Convenient"
Room was clean and reasonably comfortable. Property well located and competively priced although a bit older and could use some upgrade in plumbing and bath and toilet ammenities. Would and have recommended to others for economy, location and cleanliness. The breakfast bar was well stocked, very clean and appreciated.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Hotel needs to be updated"
The wash rags were not clean. The wall paper was hanging off the wall. The bed skirt had a cigarette burn and the chairs were stained and dirty.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
alice
"Not what it use to be"
I have stayed this hotel several different times since opening. This last experience was the pits. The bedding had holes in it, the toilet would not flush, and the air conditioning stop working. I can say that the continental breakfast was the best thing I experienced on this visit and I normally don't go to breakfast.
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
"poor quality room"
The only good thing I can say about our room is that the linens were clean. We will pay whatever to stay at one of the new hotels next time.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2013
"Convenience but no frills"
If you need a convenient, inexpensive, no frills place to stay while visiting Ole Miss or Oxford, then this is right up your alley. I knew that I would be spending limited time in the room/onsite, so all I really needed was a clean, quiet place to sleep that was convenient to the Ole Miss campus -- the Comfort Inn was perfect for that but not much more. I would stay there again without hesitation.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
Our air conditioner did not work reported and it was not fixed sweated both nights. Felt I should have either been changed to another room or at least taken some off of my bill.
2 night business trip Jun 14, 2013
Without a doubt one of the nastiest and dirtiest rooms I have ever stayed in. The only thing decent about the room was the towels.
1 night trip May 7, 2013
Okay good rate, had to tell them to replace hair dryer that was sparking, they appreciated me telling them
1 night trip Jun 4, 2013
"Exactly as expected"
The room was spacious and clean. The floors were a little damp because they had just finished shampooing them the day of our arrival. For the price, it was a great motel. No disappointments here!
2 night trip Jun 2, 2013
"Nice hotel, but some furniture in bad shape"
The hotel was OK, but inside the room there were two armchairs which were in very bad condition. There were stains all over and both needed urgent cleaning.
1 night trip May 13, 2013
Jorge
Had to go to Oxford to help Ole Miss attending son find an apartment. Good location. Room was fine & comfortable but the TV remote did not work. Channel switching device only went only one way. Also smoke detector was just laying on the counter. Breakfast was plentiful and not bad. We found the staff to be nice and helpful. Even provided information on Oxford apartment situation. Not bad selection if only planning to stay a day or two.
2 night trip May 1, 2013
Cathy
"Not Even the Best of a Bad Lot"
For a tourist and college town Oxford has a surprising lack of nice places to stay, but this Comfort Inn has to near the bottom of the barrel. When I got to the motel around 2 p.m. the desk clerk was sitting on a sofa reading a magazine. I told her I'd like the check in. She didn't even look up, and just said, "Not until three," and went back to her magazine. In stocked vending machines, flimsy front doors that only shut with wiggling, noise from the neighbors. You can do better.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2013
Sarah was so friendly at check in!!!! Great addition to the team there...I will use this hotel again in the future.
1 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2013
Kenya
"Reasonable Oxford lodging"
Friendly front desk. Room fairly clean though dated. No problems. Good value for price.
Other trip Mar 31, 2013
Mr x
"Utilitarian--just fine"
Room was clean, showers hot, good mattress, and ac worked just fine. Best value that we found. Very satisfied. Breakfast as advertised--choices and sufficient. Free wifi worked well.
4 night trip Mar 25, 2013
Erik
"Close to the softball field."
I loved that they had the waffle iron. Unfortunately, we had a smoking room and I had a hard time sleeping without smelling it in the pillows. The febreeze didn't really help. I will probably not stay there again if they don't have a non-smoking room available.
1 night trip with friends Mar 16, 2013
Great value...always adequate
Other trip Feb 5, 2013
"Great place"
Nice rooms
Business trip Jan 31, 2013
"Close to Ole Miss Campus"
Only one complaint. Remote for TV turned it on and off but nothing else. Otherwise we were very satisfied. We were there for a basketballl game and it was very convenient.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2013