All hotels in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States of America
2250 Lincoln Hwy E, Lancaster, PA, 17602, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.2
"Easy access to US 30"
Room was comfortable with space, chairs & tables. Bath had warm floor. Had coffee machine and refrigerator. Food, drinks, pools are onsite.
3 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Gloria H.
The hotel is old and dilapidated.I would never stay there again..
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
lorrie
"Hotel Okay"
This hotel is ok for short stays. The front desk clerk Simone was very kind and helpful. Pool nice size but not enough chlorine. The walls are also really thin and you can hear everything.
2 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
"Has potential"
The rooms have no WI Fi the hotel needs a lot of repairs, some TLC. It has potential but seems like ownership doesn't care about it.
3 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Terrible-Dirty
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Court
A pleasant experience
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
handicap room was not reddi
2 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2014
jose
"good location, hotel needs face lft for sure"
Great location for what we wanted to see. Hotel was out dated, dreary and poorly kept. I had to lift the tank lid each time we used the toilet to get the flapper in place. The wi fi was undependable, at times not existent and slow at best. Complementary bkft was sparse, cold and cheap. They would have shown better just offering coffee, juice and Danish. We will not be returning to this hotel when we go back to Lancaster PA
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
None of the machines worked. Tile steps were broken and continental breakfast was horrible. Emplyees friendly room condition nothing great. No soap, etc in room and ceilings were breaking. Kids loved arcade and pool but non of the change machines worked and front desk couldnt help.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2014
Jon
"Dissapointing"
After making sure the room we stayed in was in the same condition as we had found it in we procceded to check out. As we went to open the door we found that the lock had shiffted and there was no way of opening the door. I feel it was an extreme safety hazard as the adjoining door was also locked from the opposte side. Therr werr also no windows to open should yhere have bren a fire and it took a while until the attendant opened the door.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Natalie
"Business Travels"
Was an ok place for our business travels. Close to amenities that we needed, restaurants and was clean. Will use again.
2 night trip Feb 27, 2014
"nice room for budget price"
friendly and attentive staff -- clean room, very comfortable. Big indoor pool and well-equipped game room for families -- just don't get a room near these amenities or there will be noise.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"dirty trashy and very disapointed!!"
will never stay there again! breakfast was a joke and half the time they didn't even bring anything out! all the foot was stale and the rooms were dirty and wallpaper was coming off the walls. tvs barely worked and their wifi is a joke!!! I couldn't use my phone or laptop and when I told the front desk they did nothing about it!! also the pool looked very dirty you couldn't smell the clorine so I doubt they kept the chemicals right. only nice thing the staff was very friendly and the beds were nice but everything else was horrible!!!
4 night family trip Feb 21, 2014
serenity
"good deal"
nice room, clean and staff was nice.breakfast was just bagels, toast doughnuts, would have been nice to have hot food
1 night trip Feb 5, 2014
mike
"Room conditions."
The room overall was not in good condition, the carpet was not install correctly I could see the floor under, the base conector of the tv cable was completely off the wall, and the shower wasn't working properly. What took me by surprise was that the desk representative told me that this room was recently remodel and was a very nice room.
1 night trip Feb 5, 2014
Cadillac
older hotel than I expected for price.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"Reasonable Accommodation"
Good value for the price. Elevator needs work, mechanically and visually wise.
6 night trip Dec 8, 2013
Hotel was nice and the staff was good
3 night business trip Dec 4, 2013
Sunny
"Disgraaceful!"
DONT BOOK HERE! !!!!!!!!!!!!
2 night trip Dec 4, 2013
Julie Strow
"GOING DOWN HILL"
Housekeeping did not even come in the room. No towels left, no beds made. The hallways where not vaccumed. Maybe they don't own a vaccum anymore. Stayed here may times and it has gone down hill over the last 5 yrs. Indoor pool with cold water. Each room used to have a small fridge in it. Now you have to rent one and the spot they took it from was bare.
2 night trip Nov 29, 2013
"Needs complete overhaul"
This is a typically run down hotel that needs a complete overhaul. Its perfectly located, within walking distance to several prime attractions, and has great potential, but its just been worn down to the point of my not understanding that Ramada wants its brand associated. We have come to Lancaster for 30+ years and though many hotels in this area need upgrading, this one ranked very low. I have never seen a list in a hotel room enumerating almost every item in the room in terms of cost associated with theft. I feel sorry for the hotel they have to post this, but its kind of telling.
2 night trip Nov 29, 2013
jamie
"close to my work area"
two flights of steps to get ice.no celery with the wings.place is a dump.
4 night business trip Nov 11, 2013
"The location is great"
The hotel could use a major update.
2 night trip Nov 9, 2013
Tamandua
"AWFUL!"
Room 527 is a nightmare! The entire so called hotel should be condemned. Water stains on ceiling, disgusting carpeting, urine stain on the toilet seat, filthy box springs, a sign on the door leading to a balcony that warns of security issues if door uis unlocked, mold in refrigerator and the list goes on. Stay at your own risk!
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2013
"Worth the price"
Great Price. Great location. Needs some TLC. But overall good for the price you paid. Front desk personnel were very helpful. The indoor pool was actually heated - unlike some we have been to.
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Convenient location"
Out dated decor. No hot tub. Pool area was not enticing. Room shower was very hard to use. We slept well and the location was convenient.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2013
"central to sights"
Stay was ok but the hotel rooms themselves need serious up dating, tried to call front desk but no answer!
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Sue
"Staff very helpful, carpet & pool not so clean"
Quality of service was very good. Cleanliness of room, especially the carpet, and the pool surfaces and water were not good.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Conference"
The hotel is very dated but is clean. I stayed for 7 days. There are no microwaves or refrigerators in the rooms. Unless you book directly with them they do not inform you that you can rent a refrigerator for extra $$ per night if they have one. The only elevator is very small and has a mind of its own. The TV remotes might or might not work. Finally they gave me the code sheet so I could program them my self. The continental breakfast is less than desirable. I surprised by the fact that this hotel is a Ramada hotel. I figured their standards would be higher.
7 night business trip Sep 28, 2013
Russell
"Needs Update Desperately!!"
The condition if this hotel was not what I expected for a Ramada-it was in dire need if a complete revamping- staff mostly pleasant but the place is a total dive! Would never return!
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2013
Susan C.
"falling apart"
Carpets were missing in some places and wallpaper was hanging off the walls. Inside pool was filthy with a scum line around the edges. Outside pool was green and looked like a swamp. Room was nice but needed to be updated. Only positive was Ann who worked the complimentary breakfast!
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2013
never again!
"will not stay again"
We had trash on the floor of our hotel room as if it had not been vacuumed. Not impressed. Will not return.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Would avoid"
The hotel has tremendous potential but needs renovating. There was a dirty wastebasket collecting a water leak in the hallway. It was just about full with water. The carpets are dingy & stained. The hallways smell of old smoke. Don't recommend. It's our 2nd stay here but will avoid in the future.
2 night family trip Sep 28, 2013
Continental Breakfast was marginal and they would not allow for a late checkout, even for just an hour. Otherwise, it was fine.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Rundown Ramada"
A friend and I brought our toddlers to visit Dutch Wonderland and chose this hotel because it is right across the street, which was very convenient. That said, the hotel is quite run down. A tv in one of our rooms was unwatchable due to too much static and the wireless internet was out all weekend. There was a bucket of dirty water in the hallway catching a drip from the ceiling and the rooms, while clean, were extremely worn out and unappealing. The staff was pleasant. I wouldn't recommend it until it gets a make over.
2 night family trip Sep 20, 2013
Jen
Nice - will stay again!
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2013
"*****"
I'd stay there again.. Great location and great staff
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
Amy Baby Pa
The breakfast was cold and very skimpy not alot of choices, you only had one choice of yoguart, the coffee was luke warm, I was not satisfied... The bathroom in my room needs repair, the stopper on the sink is broken and the remote control did not work Also when the rain came the tv stopped.
3 night trip Sep 12, 2013
no name
"Very old and falling apart"
The staff was awesome! They would be perfect at a high end resort. Two hallways had buckets full of water and ceiling tiles on the floor. A couple of the hallways SMELLED of smoke b/c of people in rooms. The pool area was dirty and had no towels after 7pm. The workout room is laughable, the one elliptical didn't work and you were left with one treadmill.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
Lewis
"close to outlets"
disappointed - I thought that a chain would have nicer accommodations. There was chipped paint, stains in the bathroom, not much of a selection for the included breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"the price is right"
Every thing was what I expected it to be. We did not want to stay at a high priced motel. I cannot complain about anything. It was ok..not for everyone..for our needs it was ok... I would go back...if same low cost.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Grammy Deb
The room was very clean and kept up every day. If we needed something they provided what we asked for immediately. Both pools were open and it was great. The breakfast was good. It was close to all the outlet shopping areas. They are updating and some areas need it, but we enjoyed our stay there and would go back again.
5 night trip Aug 27, 2013
S ALLEN
"good coffee, great pool; bad wi-fi /fitness room"
If the in-room wi-fi had worked as well as the Wolfgang Puck coffeepot, that would have been great. Wi-fi worked in the business room, but there was no A/C there or in the recreation room. The treadmill wasn't working, so there really was no fitness room, but the outdoor pool was wonderful. It was a good stay, but it could have been better if Ramada upgraded some things.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2013
Lancaster tourist
"Good Location, Older Facility"
The location was great but the room was older and the bathroom was not very clean. Our rear window was cracked all the way down and had tape holding it together. This was scary having small kids with us. Also there was a leaking pipe in the hallway with a very dirty trash can collecting the water for our entire two-night stay. The hotel is directly across the street from Dutch Wonderland, so you can just walk across the street. Indoor/outdoor pools were convenient. The free breakfast was a mad-house of families competing for table space to eat. Nonetheless, in general the people were friendly and relaxed and the hotel is competitively priced.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
I was disappointed with the hotel our room had a water leak in the corner. The beds were very hard and we had to ask for towels and washcloths the first night and the second night they had no washcloths clean. The phone in our room didn't work too well some of the numbers stuck. The outside pool was the only good thing. The hotel needs a lot of TLC.
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2013
Joanne
Very dissatisfied with WiFi. Asked twice to look into. Nothing. When we checked out didn't seem to matter to the manager that we had a problem.
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2013
"Terrible hotel but good location"
We only stayed one night- and I was glad. The hotel needs MAJOR renovations. I felt like I was staying in a run down dorm. The carpets had stains on them. The metal finishings were rusted, the lamps were dirty, and the phones were broken. The knobs on the tub were sticky for some reason. The room smelled like a mixture of smoke and dampness. The carpet was moist, as if someone had spilled water and it wasn't dry yet.However, the location was really good. It was close to the outlet mall (walking distance), and to Amish sites and attractions. There was a lot of places to eat around the hotel. The complimentary breakfast wasn't bad either. This hotel would be a great place to stay if they tore it down and built it from scratch.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"across the street from dutch wonderland"
At one time this hotel was probably beautiful. It is run down. There was scaffolding in the area with the indoor pool. The balcony was crumbling and there were no chairs. There were weeds growing through the cracks of pavement and the paint was peeling off of the terrace. There was not much variety at breakfast. Staff was courteous.
2 night family trip Aug 11, 2013
"loved the closeness to everything"
We stayed in room 223 and I loved that it had a door to the outside, as we could go out there and smoke and watch children playing in the pool. Just need to put more outdoor furniture out.
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2013