All hotels in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States of America
2250 Lincoln Hwy E, Lancaster, PA, 17602, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
They need to update the rooms and fix the balcony . The maid service was very good. It was convenient to all the outlets and Lancaster attractions.
6 night family trip Jul 6, 2014
Sue
"should've taken the other's review"
The paint on the ceiling was peeling and the carpet was sticky and dirty. I called for soap/conditioner at the front desk. They had what I need. The only problem was that you have to get it yourself. The hotel was undergoing maintenance and need to be careful by the stairwell leading to the side of the building because it's not yet done. Hallway was dark with an unpleasant smell. Indoor pool was dirty. They need to hire service personnel. Rooms must be cleaned, presentable to guests and should smell good. On the other hand, the location was good and accessible to outlets/stores/restaurants/entertainment. I would read the review first before booking to this hotel again.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
"Close to all must see sights"
Cleanliness of hotel lobby needs improvements,children's running wild in game room with no parent supervision.hotel amenities need improvement. Your location was great close to all attractions and places of interest. Your rooms were clean, put your house keeping needs improving, our quilt was stained with a red substance,room smelled musty,air conditioner wasn't on,and your bath tube need anti-slip matts installed. Other wise our stay was pleasant for the time we spend there.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Jaime Mendoza
"Empty hotel bad service"
Service was awful . Empty hotel and they wouldn't let me check in an hour early. Had to waste time and wait.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Paulo
"Wouldn't stay again"
i wouldn't stay there again. the rooms were dirty. bathrooms were dirty. maintenance on the hotel was none. ceilings were falling down, light bulbs were out, carpet was torn and the maintenance man sat at the front desk all evening. the free breakfast was alwful to include coffee grounds in my cup and it was offered from 7 am to 10 am and when we got there approximately at 8:30 am there was very little crumbs there so we left. the front desk clerks were rude and couldn't be helpful at all. wouldn't recommend this to my dog. the only thing was it was a convenient location.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2014
virginia
"Family Trip"
I like the location of the hotel, it was convenient to most attractions. Free breakfast which put an ease on the budget. The arcade area needs to be updated not enough games but the kids loved the pool. Besides the slow elevator the hotel was great.
3 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
"Incredible Change in 2014"
We stayed at the Ramada Lancaster last August and were very disappointed in the condition of the hotel, but, wow, ten months later-big improvements. The infrastructure has been improved with what had to be massive concrete work, new bedding, new carpeting, new bathroom fixtures. Pools (both indoor and outdoor) very clean and welcoming. Breakfast is full. The fact that this is-hands down-the closest hotel to Dutch Wonderland- a three minute walk and is half the price of the hotel next door is a huge reason for booking. Yes, we will return,
3 night family trip Jun 23, 2014
Elizabeth Morelli
"Pay for what you get"
Pool wasn't up and running, put in room with loud air conditioner. Beds awful,tv remote didn't work
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"do not stay here"
Our room had no ac it was so hot. The hotel looks as if renovations were started at one point and stopped. There was no water in outdoor pool! Staff was friendly but made no effort to help us or fix any problems
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Ramada Hotel good for a Short stay..not a week."
The staff was very helpful and friendly. The elevator was not the greatest. Did not have a lot of confidence riding in it. The room was comfortably and clean. Everything worked ok in the room. I wish it would have had a refrigerator and microwave. The inside pool was dirty, and the outside pool was not available. Great location. It was near the main two outlets for shopping (Tangier and Rockvale) and across from the amusement park. Had a game room, but most of the games were out dated. The pool tables were okay if you liked to play pool. The hotel is still being renovated so its only going to get better. The rates were okay for the area that it is located in.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Only stayed one night but room was confortable and clean. The hotel does need to be updated in both the general maintenance and upgrade of their elevator system which is scary. Aside from that, it was not bad for one night.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"Doesn't meet name's standard."
Rooms were satisfactory to nice. Hotels' pool was not maintained... not cleaned or chlorinated water was murky. breakfast was lacking... somes not cooked properlynot handicapped accessible luggage liftwas brokenelevator was archaic and temperamentallaundry room area did not have a chair see photo unclean trash can for days. Hense not satisfied overall... hotel was misrepresented.
Other trip May 31, 2014
pleasant middle
"clean"
I was happy with room and service. Staff friendly. The only thing I didn't care for were the eggs served with continental breakfast.
1 night trip May 27, 2014
linda
"On Highway"
Just ok. Breakfast ok, No Microwave in room. Elevator experience miserable.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Silas
"dirty"
The hotel was dirty, the ceiling in the hallway had black mold. The pool had a horrible odor. The games kept eating the quarters and not letting us play. I wasn't happy.
1 night family trip May 17, 2014
kate
"Don't stay here"
Me and my mom who is 75 years old just stayed at this hotel over the weekend. Cheap hotel, price was good, however there is truth in 'you get what you pay for.' This hotel is big, it has 5 floors. It is not handicap accessible. There are several stairs at the front entrance (the only entrance) to the lobby, there is no ramp for a wheelchair, or for anyone else that cannot climb stairs. You also have to be strong enough to lift your luggage up the stairs because there is no one to help you with this. There is one small elevator in the lobby for the entire hotel. The elevator takes forever, it does not tell you what floor you are on, and there are signs posted not to keep pushing the button or it will stop completely and you will have to wait for it to be reset. The elevator has 3 stops, one for the 'function' rooms - below the lobby; the 2nd stop for the 2nd and 3rd floor; and the 3rd stop for the 4th and 5th floor. Our room was on the 4th floor, it was at the very end of **3** long hallways. Since they only have one elevator, the only other option was for us to lug our luggage up 4 flights of stairs (that didn't happen). The walk for my mom to the room was difficult. She often had to stop along the way to catch her breath. We stayed 2 nights. There was no room service the 1st night. No beds made, No trash taken out, No new towels, soap or anything. We saw the cleaning lady in the hallway and she saw us leave early that morning, we have no idea why (cont'd)
Other trip May 20, 2014
Never Again!
"Good for a family."
The continental breakfast is not that good, but my kids like it. We continue to come back to this location because it's right across the street from Dutch Wonderland, is close to a wide variety of restaurants and has an indoor and outdoor pool. For the price, it's a good value for our family.
1 night family trip May 10, 2014
Ray
"Easy access to US 30"
Room was comfortable with space, chairs & tables. Bath had warm floor. Had coffee machine and refrigerator. Food, drinks, pools are onsite.
3 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Gloria H.
"Worst stay of my life!!!"
This was the worst stay I've ever had at a hotel. I called to ask for an early check in. After being told that I could check in early and driving 2 hours I arrived to be told the earliest check in is 3pm.Once in my room, it looked poorly maintained. Some of the TV channels did not work. The WIFI was not working in our room told that some rooms have bad reception and there was nothing they could do. Before we arrived I called to make sure that I would be accomodated with a microwave in the room as I requested and was told it would not be a problem. There was no microwave in the room. I asked the people at the front desk for a microwave and I was told that there are no microwaves in any of the rooms of the hotel. Ironically, the room across the hallway's door was open and I saw a microwave on top of a fridge in that room. Housekeeping: the third day we were there we wanted the room cleaned and needed fresh towels. We did not have the do not disturb sign on the door and left the room at 10:30am so that the room could be serviced. We returned at 3PM and the room still was not serviced. We waited until 3:30PM to put the do not disturb sign back on the door. We then get a note under the door saying that they attempted several times to clean the room and weren't able to because the sign was on the door. We also found ROACHES in our room.
3 night romance trip Apr 25, 2014
Room was nice and roomy (some smoke smell noticable) but hallway and general condition of hotel was poor. There was a discarded mattress in the bottomw stairwell that greeted you when you entered on entrance B of the hotel. Sauna was not operating and looked neglected for several years. People were swimming in their clothes in the pool and there was some old blood stains on the side of the pool which were never cleaned.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Hershey visitor
The hotel is old and dilapidated.I would never stay there again..
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
lorrie
"Hotel Okay"
This hotel is ok for short stays. The front desk clerk Simone was very kind and helpful. Pool nice size but not enough chlorine. The walls are also really thin and you can hear everything.
2 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
"Has potential"
The rooms have no WI Fi the hotel needs a lot of repairs, some TLC. It has potential but seems like ownership doesn't care about it.
3 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Terrible-Dirty
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Court
A pleasant experience
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
handicap room was not reddi
2 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2014
jose
"good location, hotel needs face lft for sure"
Great location for what we wanted to see. Hotel was out dated, dreary and poorly kept. I had to lift the tank lid each time we used the toilet to get the flapper in place. The wi fi was undependable, at times not existent and slow at best. Complementary bkft was sparse, cold and cheap. They would have shown better just offering coffee, juice and Danish. We will not be returning to this hotel when we go back to Lancaster PA
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
None of the machines worked. Tile steps were broken and continental breakfast was horrible. Emplyees friendly room condition nothing great. No soap, etc in room and ceilings were breaking. Kids loved arcade and pool but non of the change machines worked and front desk couldnt help.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2014
Jon
"Dissapointing"
After making sure the room we stayed in was in the same condition as we had found it in we procceded to check out. As we went to open the door we found that the lock had shiffted and there was no way of opening the door. I feel it was an extreme safety hazard as the adjoining door was also locked from the opposte side. Therr werr also no windows to open should yhere have bren a fire and it took a while until the attendant opened the door.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Natalie
"Business Travels"
Was an ok place for our business travels. Close to amenities that we needed, restaurants and was clean. Will use again.
2 night trip Feb 27, 2014
"nice room for budget price"
friendly and attentive staff -- clean room, very comfortable. Big indoor pool and well-equipped game room for families -- just don't get a room near these amenities or there will be noise.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"dirty trashy and very disapointed!!"
will never stay there again! breakfast was a joke and half the time they didn't even bring anything out! all the foot was stale and the rooms were dirty and wallpaper was coming off the walls. tvs barely worked and their wifi is a joke!!! I couldn't use my phone or laptop and when I told the front desk they did nothing about it!! also the pool looked very dirty you couldn't smell the clorine so I doubt they kept the chemicals right. only nice thing the staff was very friendly and the beds were nice but everything else was horrible!!!
4 night family trip Feb 21, 2014
serenity
"good deal"
nice room, clean and staff was nice.breakfast was just bagels, toast doughnuts, would have been nice to have hot food
1 night trip Feb 5, 2014
mike
"Room conditions."
The room overall was not in good condition, the carpet was not install correctly I could see the floor under, the base conector of the tv cable was completely off the wall, and the shower wasn't working properly. What took me by surprise was that the desk representative told me that this room was recently remodel and was a very nice room.
1 night trip Feb 5, 2014
Cadillac
older hotel than I expected for price.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"Reasonable Accommodation"
Good value for the price. Elevator needs work, mechanically and visually wise.
6 night trip Dec 8, 2013
Hotel was nice and the staff was good
3 night business trip Dec 4, 2013
Sunny
"Disgraaceful!"
DONT BOOK HERE! !!!!!!!!!!!!
2 night trip Dec 4, 2013
Julie Strow
"GOING DOWN HILL"
Housekeeping did not even come in the room. No towels left, no beds made. The hallways where not vaccumed. Maybe they don't own a vaccum anymore. Stayed here may times and it has gone down hill over the last 5 yrs. Indoor pool with cold water. Each room used to have a small fridge in it. Now you have to rent one and the spot they took it from was bare.
2 night trip Nov 29, 2013
"Needs complete overhaul"
This is a typically run down hotel that needs a complete overhaul. Its perfectly located, within walking distance to several prime attractions, and has great potential, but its just been worn down to the point of my not understanding that Ramada wants its brand associated. We have come to Lancaster for 30+ years and though many hotels in this area need upgrading, this one ranked very low. I have never seen a list in a hotel room enumerating almost every item in the room in terms of cost associated with theft. I feel sorry for the hotel they have to post this, but its kind of telling.
2 night trip Nov 29, 2013
jamie
"close to my work area"
two flights of steps to get ice.no celery with the wings.place is a dump.
4 night business trip Nov 11, 2013
"The location is great"
The hotel could use a major update.
2 night trip Nov 9, 2013
Tamandua
"AWFUL!"
Room 527 is a nightmare! The entire so called hotel should be condemned. Water stains on ceiling, disgusting carpeting, urine stain on the toilet seat, filthy box springs, a sign on the door leading to a balcony that warns of security issues if door uis unlocked, mold in refrigerator and the list goes on. Stay at your own risk!
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2013
"Worth the price"
Great Price. Great location. Needs some TLC. But overall good for the price you paid. Front desk personnel were very helpful. The indoor pool was actually heated - unlike some we have been to.
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Convenient location"
Out dated decor. No hot tub. Pool area was not enticing. Room shower was very hard to use. We slept well and the location was convenient.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2013
"central to sights"
Stay was ok but the hotel rooms themselves need serious up dating, tried to call front desk but no answer!
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Sue
"Staff very helpful, carpet & pool not so clean"
Quality of service was very good. Cleanliness of room, especially the carpet, and the pool surfaces and water were not good.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Conference"
The hotel is very dated but is clean. I stayed for 7 days. There are no microwaves or refrigerators in the rooms. Unless you book directly with them they do not inform you that you can rent a refrigerator for extra $$ per night if they have one. The only elevator is very small and has a mind of its own. The TV remotes might or might not work. Finally they gave me the code sheet so I could program them my self. The continental breakfast is less than desirable. I surprised by the fact that this hotel is a Ramada hotel. I figured their standards would be higher.
7 night business trip Sep 28, 2013
Russell
"Needs Update Desperately!!"
The condition if this hotel was not what I expected for a Ramada-it was in dire need if a complete revamping- staff mostly pleasant but the place is a total dive! Would never return!
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2013
Susan C.
"falling apart"
Carpets were missing in some places and wallpaper was hanging off the walls. Inside pool was filthy with a scum line around the edges. Outside pool was green and looked like a swamp. Room was nice but needed to be updated. Only positive was Ann who worked the complimentary breakfast!
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2013