All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Delicious food
  • Value for money
    Poor value for money
"Highly Recommend"
Very Affordable, clean, staff was very helpful. Great pool.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to transit."
Experience was great. Would be nice if they serve complimentary breakfast.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
carie
"Decent hotel with some minor issues."
The holiday inn at yorkdale provided a pleasant stay for two of us. There were many minor issues throughout our stay which minimized our experience, however the hotel staff were always willing to accommodate with complementary services. In our stay, the room was not cleaned properly to begin with and the cable was being repaired on one of the two days. Thankfully, the televisions have USB connectivity, so we were able to keep ourselves entertained. All in all, an adequate room and hotel though.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
"Friendly"
Neat and clean. Comfortable room. Prices in restaurant, ESP. Breakfast, extremely high.
2 night trip Jun 17, 2014
"Comfortable Hotel, convenient location"
This hotel was perfect for my stay in Toronto. The location is convenient, the service was excellent, my room was comfortable. No complaints at all!
3 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Bathroom so small. No Keurig coffee maker in room but had one last time we stayed here. Beds so uncomfortable
2 night trip Jun 10, 2014
"I am willing to rate the hotel"
I am willing to rate the hotel but not willing to write an essay
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
"Wins the 'Hotel with the strangest entrance' award"
You enter the parking lot of the Holiday Inn through a Honda dealership. You also pay for parking each night though the hotel does give you a pass so you can go in and out. Our stay at the hotel was pleasant. The buffet was very good though I would have preferred not to be that close to the pool, chlorine does not go that well with food, not to mention the noise of children in the pool. If I were a young mother that may not have bothered me as much.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Patti
"over priced"
Common areas are very nice but room comfort and amenities are not there for the price. Need to take out a bank loan for the breakfast buffet. Again, the property is nice but over priced.
2 night trip Apr 28, 2014
"Nice and centrally located"
Easy check in and check out. The staff was excellent. I asked for a frig for the room and they sent it up within minutes - no charge! The dining area was nice and the breakfast buffet was very good and plentiful. The bar is a great place to enjoy a cold drink and snack and network with new people, as I did. I wish they had a few more TV screens to watch a game.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
Danny
kind and caring service great breakfast buffet
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014
"walking distance to the yorkdale shopping center"
Other than the hotel being very dated it was good overall. Finally got flat panel TVs and they are in the process of updating the rest of the tv service. Restaurant looked like it had good food.
1 night trip Dec 17, 2013
"Good Location for shopping and commuting"
I enjoyed staying at Holiday Inn. Just that my room was not cleaned also prior guest left food on porch and it was not removed before i checked in.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
"very good hotel"
excellent
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
umar
"Comfortable Stay In Toronto"
We enjoyed most aspects of our stay at the Yorkdale Holiday Inn. The room was comfortable and clean. The hotel's personnel were cheerful and helpful. The negatives were that the temperature of the Fitness Center was too warm for aerobic workouts due to its being in the middle of a large area, including the restaurant and pool, which had to be kept at a higher temperature. The hotel is also hard to get into at commuter time. Despite these reservations, we enjoyed our stay and would stay there again.
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Everything is there. But..."
it's old, stained, sometimes uncomfortable, tight and simply overdue. If the stay had cost half it would have been priced right.
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
Ed
"Pleasant staff. Start planning to refurbish"
Check in was smooth. Wifi in room 611 was awful. Was offered a new room where the wifi was great. Breakfast was great although my wife had to ask the staff to warm the cereal bowls as they were cold! Staff were excellent and pleasant. Clearly they are seeking to serve. The decor in the dining area needs a redo as the artificial stuff is starting to look tired. Will stay there again.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"In Toronto for 2 days"
We were in the city for 2 days, which required 3 nights at a hotel. We didn't like having to pay for parking. We didn't like the small rooms. We didn't like the lack of lighting. We had a room that faced the indoor pool. The number of towels never corresonded to the number of people in the room. And since it hadn't been renovated in decades, it seemed old/warn-down.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
"Terrible Stay"
The hotel staff was incompetent and the rooms were sub par
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2013
The hotel was in a great location. Just minutes from the Yorkdale Mall and the metro station. Overall had a great time and staff was very friendly. Room was nice and very comfortable. One minor issue. When I did my reservation through hotels.com and included breakfast in the reservation for me and my son, the hotel only wanted to include the adult for breakfast and not the child even if he is 14, and it was clearly shown in the hotel.com reservation printout. Spoke to the manager and the issue was resolved quickly. They were very responsive to the issue. Thank you.
3 night trip Aug 19, 2013
"Excellent service"
Superb service,very clean,great location
2 night trip Jul 31, 2013
I stayed 2 nights in this hotel and it was a disaster, staff are not professional at all, barely speak English off hours, forgot to activate parking permit to exit hotel, the tv in the $250/ night was broken and they suggested me to move to another room at 1:30am when I wanted to wind down after a full day and go to sleep. They did not even offer any sort of credit. Honestly this was a terrible experience. No fridge in the rooms and so safe!! Ice machine in certain floors instead of each floor!! Toilet bowl is 3" from the bathroom door you could barely move inside the washroom. Other than the location next to yorkdale this hotel has nothing decent to offer. Save your money and try somewhere else.
2 night trip May 5, 2013
"Pleasant say. Great service."
Pleasant say. Great service. Close to all, business and shopping.
2 night trip May 2, 2013
"noisy"
never take a room at this hotel that is on the first 6 floors and faces the large atrium where the pool and the fitness center are. kids screaming in the pool until 1am and then people using the fitness center at 5am. machines dont have their own screen so everyone uses the large tv with the volume on high. you can hear every word in every room. called front desk at 5am, 515 530 to complain and nobody did anything.
1 night trip May 1, 2013
frank g.

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Staycation"
We really enjoyed our stay.
2 night romance trip Apr 12, 2016
"Great stop for road warriors"
Hotel is close to the 401 and easily accessed, has nice amenities and is walking distance to shopping and great restaurants
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2016
Brent
"Tournament weekend"
There were a few minor issues with the elevators but they were addressed quickly. The pool and recreation areas were very nice. Located directly across from Yorkdale for eating and shopping was a plus.
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2016
Stephen
"Family weekend at the holiday inn"
The favorite is the buffet.
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2016
Rhonna
"Holiday Inn Yorkdale"
Holiday Inn's always deliver what you expect, rooms are good, Hotel is what you expect. Here the only drawback is you have to pay for parking which is rediculous.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2016
IL
"Noisy heater"
The heater is noisy everytime its on. Unable to sleep because of the noise the staff want us to move to other room but its too late one night left for us to stay. Although the Yorkdale mall is just 5 mins away Holiday Inn is the nearest place to stay .
Other trip Dec 22, 2015
The restaurant at the hotel is way over priced! As the food isn't anything fabulous
2 night family trip Nov 3, 2015
"Nice hotel, close to the mall"
Everyone was welcoming. They had great facilities. I enjoyed the fact that they had a pool and tennis court. The hotel itself looked very classy.
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
Bet very comfortable, Temperature control great. Only issue.. light bulb missing from lamp.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
"Clean Hotel, Clueless staff."
I stayed in the executive room. The Room was clean; however, the mattress was lumpy and uncomfortable. The staff made my stay very unpleasant, especially the restaurant staff. They are highly incompetent. I had my table assigned to someone else while still using it. On another occasion, while waiting to be seated the waitress seated the person after me, despite me arriving first and standing right in front of her. She didn't even acknowledge me. On another occasion during the breakfast buffet, every other table was offered coffee except mine, they only seemed to notice me when they wanted to give me the bill. Overall, horrible service. I wouldn't stay here again.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"lovely staff"
Phone in room was broken so could not reach front desk. Toilet broken and kept us awake because of noise. Staff were great. Fixed toilet and gave free parking for inconvenience. Great location.
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
"Good times"
No trouble not a worry great service and great location across from your dale and everything, maybe a little noisey from the highway but hey that's the city for ya.
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
Randy
"Would Recommend!"
Overall good stay. Location worked well for the trip. Room was cleaned well each day and staff was friendly. Only real problems were the pool is in plain view of the restaurant which might be the hotels way of keeping people out of it and my parking card didn't work when I checked out and I had to come back to the front desk. I would stay again.
3 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
The room and hotel were nice. Breakfast at their restaurant was really expensive. Nothing fancy on offer. Go somewhere else to eat
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2015
Great stay! Close to high-way. Comfortable beds. Very small bathroom. No fridge. Swimming pool, tennis, ping pong table and pool table. Very good for kids. We had breakfast and lunch at the restaurant. Very good. Would return.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Martin
Close to Yorkdale Mall, not much else in the area.
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
"Good hotel"
The room is very clean. Staff are very polite. I would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
Andrea
Great location within walking distance to Yorkdale Mall. Hotel was clean and comfortable. Hotel staff was very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
very disappoint!
2 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
yuting
"Nice hotel near shopping and Downsview park"
Check in was fast efficient and friendly . In fact all the staff were pleasant and helpful.The room was clean and amenities were replaced daily. The only negative was the room location . We had room 732 with no view and sounds like furniture moving all night above us .
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
Ethel
"Holiday Inn Yorkdale"
The hotel was quite nice, albeit pricey. There is a $15 charge to have a fridge in your room and $12 per night for parking. It makes for an expensive couple of nights. It was also expensive to eat at the hotel - $12 for a breakfast smoothie and over $20 for the breakfast buffet! The staff were very friendly, for the most part (one young woman at breakfast not so much). The gym is small and was right beside the pool with an open air enclosure which made working out hot and uncomfortable. The location was very convenient to the subway, shopping, major highways etc.. I would recommend this hotel with the knowledge that it is more expensive than others in the area.
2 night business trip Sep 8, 2015
"Okay stay"
Overall it was okay. when we arrived, the bathroom was not clean and had to call housekeeping for cleaning services. WIFI was pretty bad experience through out the stay. complained several time but no improvement. Housekeeping was good. Need to have a fridge in the room Hotel management need to remove the parking charges for the guests staying at the hotel.
11 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
S. Afsheen
Nice hotel, very clean, close to shopping and subway. Kids have fun at the pool, indoor tennis and ping pong table.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
"Surprised added cost"
I paid for my room ahead of time so when I checked in I was told there was a parking fee of 12.00. Very upset! This is deceitful and should have been told before. How else do you get to a hotel but by car, i would have expected this downtown toronto that is why I picked yorkdale location
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
"Nice hotel close to mall and subway"
We had an overnight stay which included a trip downtown to baseball game,left car at hotel walked to subway. The cot which I ordered was brought up after we returned from game. Breakfast was very good , as well as pool, sauna and hot tub
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"Nice hotel close to subway"
Hotel was clean, staff was very friendly, right across the road from Yorkdale Mall and the subway. We were at Fan Expo at. Convention center, easy to get downtown without parking and traffic hassles
Other trip Sep 7, 2015