All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
2222 West Loop South, Houston, TX, 77027, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Solo Getaway..."
Stayed for my birthday to keep from having to drive after having drinks in the city and was offered flowers, champagne, and chocolates at no cost by the hotel management! Will definitely be returning to this hotel in the future...
1 night trip Mar 21, 2015
Jeffrey
"Great hotel in perfect location"
Just a quick overnight stay with a last minute booking through Hotels.com. I had never been there before but it was a great rate in the Galleria area so I took my chances. Was very happy with the quality of the hotel and the rooms. Very comfy beds! The lobby bar was fun and happening and the staff was great. Really enjoyed my stay!
1 night trip May 2, 2015
Rita
"Fun weekend stay."
Great stay. Would like to see a more spacious pool area. With only 7 poolside lounge chairs, the space fills quickly. The Concierge and front desk staff were great and definitely went above and beyond for my requests. Bartenders were also exceptional, remembered our names and orders by the second night. Love the shuttle as well as there are endless possibilities in the 3 mile radius.
3 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
Lacey
"Royal Sonesta"
Convenient location unless during rush hour times... unavoidable in Houston
2 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2015
"Great Hotel!"
Great hotel! Rooms were nice and clean. Staff answered any question I had. I would definitely stay there again. The only thing I wish they had free parking. But still a good price for the hotel.
3 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Rayshelle
Everything was perfect except for the fact that they didn't have a microwave in the room only a fridge.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
The Hotel is fine but old feeling. They have updated the hotel but I am over 6 feet and the shower head is at 6 feet. Also everything seem squeezed in the room. They did not have simple things like a corkscrew in the room. Also they did not have mini bar.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
TW
Nice staff, rooms, and the food is great. Would def stay here again.
"Great view"
Hotel was very nice and the view was great! I do recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to houston.
"Enjoyed my stay!"
Wish I had more time to enjoy a second night =)
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
ZKae
"The staff"
The evening staff was very courteous, professional and accomadating . The daytime staff was not as attentive . Almost cold in their aproach .
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"horrible wifi, great staff"
My only 2 complaints would be the wifi was horrible. We were on the 15th floor which is fine, but makes me wonder how far we were from a router that we couldn't access the internet. Also, the rooms were really smaller than expected. Overall, the stay wasn't horrible. Staff was extremely nice and helpful.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
Valencia
"Nice view of Galleria"
I wish the hotel had a microwave and fridge in the rooms but the view from the 15th floor was really nice.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Andi
"One of the best Hotels"
It was great
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Close to shops & restaurants"
Disappointed with check in process, did not acknowledge my Expedia status.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
mjp
"Broken elevators"
My only complaint would be, we stayed on the 22nd floor but the elevators would only work to get to the 20th floor. We had the option they just wouldn't work.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Crystal
"Love Houston"
great stay just a tab bit pricey
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Precious
"Small Bathroom"
small room , small bathroom- had to step to the side to close the bathroom door. Only one night, but really didn't discover anything special. Don't think we will stay again
1 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
Troy
Great location and asthetic appeal! For the rate and comfort, you can't beat it in that area
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Quiet comfort, Houston Galleria area"
Beautiful hotel, very comfortable. Only down side is it is next door to the freeway, so although it's soundproof, can make for confusing ingress/egress.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
Lori
"Best Vacation Ever"
This was absolutely the very best get away ever... Everyone on the staff was very courteous and helpful throughout our entire stay... we will most definitely vacation here again......
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Great stay for business"
Very nice stay.
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"Kind staff but left underwhelmed"
Valet was prompt and courteous. Check in was kind ans quick. Room overall was nice. Tub and shower curtain was not clean. Tub had slow drain and filled with water while taking a shower. Check out on a Sunday morning is always peak time however there was only one staff member and close to 10 people waiting to either check out or in. During my checkout i explained about need to add 2nd car fot valet charge after calling the night before to add and after receiving a phone call to verify. Still was not added and while waiting for my valet i reviewed my bill only to see it not added. Had to wait in line again to get corrected.
2 night trip Feb 20, 2015
LaKeysha
"Very nice.close to Galleria.Excelent Restaurant"
I will come back to the Hotel,I will recomend it to my family,the Restaurant is very good
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
heriberto
"Very nice hotel and great staff"
I was in town for a convention in downtown Houston. This hotel is in the Galleria area which was the closest I could get. There was convention-sponsored shuttle and regular taxi service so getting to and from the convention was possible although expensive. The Galleria area has many good restaurants and is a good place to stay if you don't mind the commute. At the last minute I needed a notary for some time-sensitive documents and the hotel's concierge was a notary. He took care of the documents and got them out via FedEx for me. Nice buffet breakfast.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Arnie
"Wonderful, attentive staff"
The only complaint I have is that the mattress wasn't comfortable. I thought it was hard.
1 night trip Feb 12, 2015
Judith
"Stopover before cruising..."
The Royal Sonesta was meant to be just a place to spend the night on the way to a bigger vacation - a cruise - but it turned out to be a very pleasant experience for us! The entire staff was very nice and helpful with anything we asked about or for.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Good Stay"
Great hotel but the wifi seriously needs a lot of work couldn't get work done.
2 night trip Feb 13, 2015
Salvador
"Expected more for the price"
The rooms are not worth the price i guess i was for its location which was in the gallery
Johnnie
"Loved it"
This hotel was very nice and clean. It was quite the bed was comfortable I recommend this hotel.
"Wonderful"
The hotel was excellent, me and my husband stayed for Valentines Day! Staff was friendly and very helpful! We will definitely be staying there again!
Tenneishia
"Careful Comfort."
Was comfortable, but there was high level extortion with the stay. most computer internet accesses are blocked in the rooms forcing you to buy from the hotel at a very ridiculous rate, when most basic hotels offer this as complimentary. In the advert for this hotel, they don't tell you that they charge you parking at ridiculously high rates billed to your credit card when you check out. If you are travelling with family, and they are big fans of complimentary breakfast like my family,its not here. Nothing is provided, the target is your credit card,so be wise. Rooms are excellent.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Victor
"Very fancy"
The hotel was very nice.The staff wouldn't bring me a knife or a bottle opener which was not good.other than that I had a great experience
dominique
"counter courtesy unprofessional"
I am afraid the checkin process was not friendly and I did not find the checkout process any more courteous either - they almost seemed bugged that I mentioned that I have a discount code which I was supposed to present upon checkin because apparently 40% discount was already applied. I would not go there because I didnot find the usual Texas-America friendliness at the counter.
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
mallik
"Best"
Great
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
"Beautiful Hotel & Great Location, BUT..."
The hotel itself is beautiful, & it's in walking distance to great food, shopping & entertainment. Of course the food @ the hotel is a little on the pricey side, & the rooms are small, but still modern & sleek. Self parking is a whopping $19.00 a day, & it's a little bit of a walk back & fourth to & from the hotel & garage. The rooms have a small fridge (no freezer), & coffee maker, but no microwave. the bellhop's were VERY helpful & friendly. The only reason why I won't be staying here again is because the desk clerk was very rude to me from the very start @ check out. I asked him to explain some of the fee's that were charged to my card, including a random charge of nearly $18.00. He seemed irritated, & talked to me in circles. He wanted me to confirm that I agree with the overall charges for my stay, but he never went over the charges with me. I'll stick w/ the hotel next door. The deals on pricing are just the same, the hotel is just as nice, customer service is great, your bill is slid under your doorway the night before check out, & seperate (optional closed off)living areas are standard with every room.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Visiting H-Town
"Great Hotel, Better Price!"
The Hotel was Great, I would stay there again and also recommend anyone else to do the same.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Jonathan
"Excellent choice in a prime location"
This was an excellent stay. A decent gym with a clean, short outdoor pool. The service was really good.
2 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"Royal Sonesta Stay"
Stay was good. Would have enjoyed a coffee pot in my room. They do have a coffee shop in the lobby but that requires getting cleaned up and dressed before getting coffee. Also felt like the parking was expensive at $19/day. But overall nice,clean hotel, very close to shopping and eating!
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Christina
"New, modern, clean, efficient, gorgeous"
Stunningly great hotel. New, modern, clean, efficient, gorgeous--and amazingly inexpensive.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
david
"Great!"
This was my 3rd time in this Hotel. I highly recommend it without hesitation
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
J.
"Very nice hotel"
We stayed one night as first time guests and we were very pleased. The hotel had a modern feel and was very clean. The staff was friendly and the location was great. The room was a little smaller than I expected but it was very comfortable. I would stay here again
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Nice hotel next to Galleria"
Had no issues with the hotel. Rooms were nice, especially considering the low price. We ordered late night room service and it arrived promptly which, in my experience, usually never occurs. The bar downstairs was great to grab a quick drink at and had a lively atmosphere. The gym was also nice.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
M
"Business Conference"
Staff was very friendly. Hotel was very clean and comfy.
3 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"Book with Confidence"
Awesome hotel, friendly staff, and great location. Highly recommended...
1 night trip with friends Feb 3, 2015
Cameron
"Very nice hotel. First time there and we liked it."
Very nice hotel. First time there and we liked it. Very convenient location. Nice var an lobby too.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Rodrigo
"Close to Galleria and restaurants"
Just spent two nights here with my wife and kids. Getting in and out of the property just off the highway was not a problem and valet/front desk staff were great. The room (2 queens) was a bit small but really nice with comfortable beds and updated throughout. The room was very clean as was the entire hotel (kudos to all the staff that makes this hotel look so nice). Had breakfast one morning in the only restaurant on site and the food was average but the service was GREAT. The location was close to the Galleria Mall and a variety of many great restaurants. Although everything is close by, it's better to drive than walk to the nearby restaurants and stores. It was a relaxing two days and the excellent staff and cleanliness of this hotel will have me coming back soon whether it's for business or pleasure.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
R David
"Family trip to Houston"
We had a wonderful and comfortable stay at the Royal Sonesta. Location can't be better.Very clean, hotel service very good.
2 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"A great stay"
It was great. The bed was very comfortable. Hotel was beautiful. When I come back to Houston that's where I Will stay.
2 night trip Jan 31, 2015
sylvia
"Hotel great, parking expensive"
Was in town for a memorial service, Hotel was packed but staff was very attentive and everything was clean and in excellent condition, the only complaint is that at 20.00 a day to park in the multi story parking garage owned by Hotel, I thought that was too excessive. The parking should be gratis with room, or at least offered at reduced rate when paying for a room
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015