All hotels in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States of America
1800 Epcot Resort Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Perfect Location!"
We loved our stay at the Beach Club! Great location! Great pool!
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"Fun hotel with many activities"
From the moment we arrived the staff at Disney's Beach Club Resort was incredible. Nothing but wonderful things t say... only complaint is we didn't allow enough time to enjoy the resort more! Would stay there again... longer!
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Barb
"Great hotel."
Great location. Kids loved the pool. Biggest complaint is the food - but that's pretty much across the board for all of Disney. Food choices at Marketplace suck and quality is less than McDonalds.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
"Disney's Beach Club Resort"
Very satisfied with our experience at this hotel. Staff was very helpful. Pool area qualifies as a mini-water park. Enjoyed everything.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"CLOSE TO ALL SIGHTS"
LOVE THE HOTEL AND THE CONVENIENCE TO EVERYTHING. WE GOT OUR ROOM IN RECOED TIME BUT WE WEREN'T PLEASED WITH THE ROOM . WE HAD AN ADJOINING DOOR WHICH WE DIDIN'T WANT AND YOU COULD HEAR EVERYTHIN THAT WAS GOING ON. WE REQUESTED A DIFFERENT ROOM WHICH THEY WERE WORKING ON BUT IT WAS AFTER 3 PM . I WASN'T SENT A MESSAGE , I HAD TO GO BACK TO THE DESK. IT WAS READY BUT I WASN'T INFORMED.
2 night trip Apr 10, 2014
kATHIE
"Nice ammenities, bummer room wasn't ready."
After a long trip to Florida, we arrived at the hotel eager to begin our dream vacation. We were greeted at the door by a wonderful young woman, who led us to the front desk. At the front desk, we were told since it was not yet 3:00 pm, check-in time, our room was not ready. We waited until 3:00, went back to the desk and were told our room was still not ready. When we asked about what time it would be ready we were told they didnt know and just to continue to wait in the lobby. About 3:45 we were told our room was ready. Well, as you can see on our reservation,we had asked for a king bed...we got two queens instead (????). Not as organized as I would have expected from Disney....than the tub wouldn't drain and a few things in the room were broken. Other than that, the grounds were beautiful and the food was delicious.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"Ideal Location"
I've stayed at the Beach Club Resort before. Once again it lived up to my expectations. I like the hotel, the pools, and the location very much! I will stay here again.
3 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Renee
"Awesome!!"
Awesome hotel...the pool was amazing especially for families with young children. We had a wonderful experience!!!!
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"A great first visit"
The Beach Club Resort was perfect for our family trip to Disney. Since we had the park hopper, we walked to Epcot for meals and entertainment after a long day at the other parks. The room was spacious and very quiet (we had a garden view). The pool area was quite nice although we didn't have as much time there as we would have liked. We enjoyed a fun dinner at Beaches & Cream. The staff was accommodating and the entire resort is very clean.
5 night trip Mar 31, 2014
"Rudeness of restaurant staff"
Attending Character Breakfast in hotel. Server and manager of restaurant extremely rude. No excuse.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Great location and wonderful pool!"
Best welcome we have ever received at a hotel. With this location, great hot tubs, beautiful pool and with the fast passes we had a stress free, truly relaxing vacation.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
"Beach Club Resort"
No comment okay to add a bit more, I really, truly and honestly have no other comments.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
"Nice resort hotel right on Disney World property"
Some glitches checking into hotel--very crowded at the pool and restaurants.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
judy
"Top notch hotel with great pools, activities, etc."
First let me say that our experience at the Beach Club resort, concierge level, was superb. We were treated incredibly well. From the second we checked in at, ugh...4am!??! the lady informed us our room would not be ready til 3pm that afternoon, but she gave us a room to sleep in for the night so we could rest our heads. We drove in from 9 hours away with 2 small children. The pool is amazing and it is only a small walk or boatride away from the boardwalk. Taking the bus to magic kingdom was so nice and it was only about a 15 minute bus ride. We took the ferry to Hollywood Studios and that was more convenient because we did not have to break down the double stroller. We purchased our tickets through Concierge, which is very convenient. They help you with just about everything. Magic bands are AWESOME! Hmm, what else...Oh we also made reservations for the Character breakfast at the Cape Cafe restaurant in hotel and my 4 year old was so happy that she got to meet Goofy, Donald Duck, and Minnie Mouse! Great experience, would stay at this hotel every visit, no joke. We did have an incident with an older lady yelling at us at 11pm and at 7am to be quiet when we were either coming back from the parks or waking up to go. We are not very loud, but then again how quiet can you be with 2 small children. Apparently you can hear everything that is going on in the room with the connecting door, but did not bother us at all. Thank you expedia for a great trip!
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
Ro
"Close to Epcot"
We had a great experience at the Hotel. The Staff did everything possible to make our stay excellent. We had some problems with The Disney Tickets purchased from Expedia! But the Disney Staff at the Hotel took great care of us and even surprised us with some "Magic".
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Matthias
THE POOLS AND THE AMENITITES ARE GREAT. MY GRANDCHILDREN HAD A GREAT TIME. THE FOOD AND THE SERVICE WAS VERY BAD. ALL FOOD SERVICE REQUIRES A RESERVATION AND IT WASNT VERY CHILD FRIENDLY. THE FOOD BY POOL WAS ESPECIALLY BAD. THE WRIST BANDS KEYS WERE UNCOMFORTABLE AND DIDNT ALWAYS WORK. THE STAFF SEEMED MORE CONCERNED WITH CHECKING TO MAKE SURE NO ONE GOT IN THAT THE ENJOYMENT OF THE GUESTS.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Wonderful hotel."
Wonderful hotel great for families or couples with or without children. Modern contemporary cottage appeal with helpful/friendly staff and plenty to do in and around the hotel with close proximity to the boardwalk and walking distance to Epcot Park via International gateway.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
Blair
"Great hotel, great for kids and convenient tDisney"
We lOved it! It's nice for adults and fantastic for kids! Great pool And restaurants
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
"Highly recommend Beach Club!"
The hotel was great. Very clean and comfy beds. The only negative thing I can think of is the pool. As cool as the floating river was and water slide, the pool is set up with too many "coves" and very hard to get from point A to point B. When kids wanted to use the water slide, the walk from the end to the steps going up was far too long. The sandy pool was a neat concept but kids didn't like the shallow water in that pool. It was impossible to find the hot tubs! I had to ask 3 different people. Also should mention that the Market Place was far too expensive. As I'm sure are all other hotel markets in Disney. I highly recommend bringing a box of cereal in your suitcase. We did not have the meal plan so breakfast every morning was expensive.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
"Location, Location, Location"
Yacht & Beach Club have the best location and most amenities to occupy anyone's interests. Stormalong Bay is perfect for any age kid with their sandy pool, lazy river, and the longest and tallest water slide at any resort. Convenient poolside bar/grill. Arcade & ice cream parlor at the hotel's entrance to the pool. Plenty of restaurants to choose from within walking distance. Walking distance includes Epcot, ESPN, Boardwalk, Swan, Dolphin, & miniature golf. Take a boat to Hollywood Studios and Epcot. Also rent speed boats, pontoon boats, and bikes. At night the kids can wind down with marshmallows warmed over a fire followed by a movie on the lake's beach under the stars. Can't ask for a better family style resort.
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
"The hotel was nice, but the food ..."
The food was mediocre at best and was outrageously priced. There was just the two of us and we ended up spending an average of $200.00 per day for food. UNACCEPTABLE!
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
"Can't say enough"
A fantastic time by my wife and family. Can't thank Disney enough
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
jim
"Very nice hotel!"
Lovely hotel. Fun pool and beach area. Quiet rooms with nice views. Enjoyed Captain's Grill at the Yacht Club. Easy walk to Epcot.
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
"Great, easy location for access to all parks +"
Check-in went well. It is a HUGE property, so prepare for a long walk to your room. Room was not clean. The rooms are designed well, but need some major repairs and overhauls. I would think that it would be very difficult to do any updates or repairs with Disney having almost no down season. Problems with room cleanliness led to a nice upgrade. Upper management staff is quite helpful. It is quite obvious that non-management staff have zero capability to make changes...ie. their hands are tied. Property amenities are great. Great pools, access to the Boardwalk and Epcot. Quick bus rides to Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom. Super quick ride to Hollywood Studios. Food is good BUT make reservations, even for lunch or you won't eat.
"Love Disney"
Beach Club is our home away from home! Comfortable , easy access to Epcot for night life, and the Boardwalk for a stroll or something to eat. Beach is pretty too. They also have "beaches and cream" for a tasty meal or ice cream. This time I rated it a little lower because 1. The hallway rugs were not clean and 2. The staff gave me misinformation ( not really a big deal but not typical Disney ) I DO recommend The Beach Club for your stay at Disney!
49, single Mom
"Great hotel located near rear entrance to Epcot"
Outstanding experience. Would definitely stay in this hotel again.
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
Daddio
"Great location close to Epcot"
We met our son, daughter in law and grandchildren at the beach club for a mini vacation . Aside from the weather it was perfect. Bus transportation to Magic kingdom and walking distance to Epcot . The hotel was beautiful and we had a great time .
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
"One of the best at Disney!!"
The Yacht & Beach Club Resorts are the very best quality. Such a convenient location to restaurants, pools and Epcot. The restaurants in that area are some of the best. You never need a car there with so much to do and see right within walking distance; although there are the Friendship boats which take you all around the Epcot resort area. Our accommodations were unsurpassable! I highly recommend this resort. It's quality sets the bar high.
5 night trip Jan 30, 2014
AnnaMarie
"Mother daughter trip"
Love the location and surroundings. I felt very safe and at ease. Lovely rooms. Generous in space and enjoyed the view from our balcony. The hotel has everything... My girls are 20, 17 & 14 and still enjoyed the character breakfast that is at the hotel. The pool is so much fun too!
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2014
S. McGrath
Great location. Got upgraded to suite which was very nice. Staff were very helpful.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
"Best pool"
My son loved the pool. There is an entire section that is only 3 feet deep and had a sand bottom. One day he asked to go to the pool instead of Magic Kingdom. The hotel seemed just a little dated to me and the food options were ok. The location was very central.
5 night family trip Jan 11, 2014
"The location was perfect the rest was just average"
The location is perfect for getting to most of the parks. We drove to Animal Kingdom since it is not nearby, but the rest of the parks were so easy to get to. Walking to Epcot was a short easy walk, the boat to Hollywood Studios was easy and quick. Magic Kingdom was easy since we just walked to Epcot and took the monorail from there but getting back home at night was a seriously long wait for our bus. Other resorts have multiple buses come and go while we stood there waiting for ours. I was pretty disappointed in the room since they charge so much for this resort and the room is average at best. It had a fridge and coffee maker which was nice but they only gave us decaf coffee and it took forever to get regular when we called for it so we had already gone downstairs and bought coffee. I guess I am just used to staying at much nicer hotels so I was not impressed except for the location which cannot be beat. That was the best part of this hotel.
3 night trip with friends Jan 8, 2014
CJ
"Excellent hotel for Epcot access"
We splurged to stay close to Epcot for a Christmas through New Years Eve surprise for our kids and it was well worth it. The pool was fantastic with the beachy shallow areas the kids could enjoy while we watched them. It was also an easy walk to and from Epcot so we could enjoy some late night time on rides and walking around with a quick return home when the kids ran out if juice. The rooms are very clean and well maintained and the price is reasonable if you look around for a deal on the dates you want to travel. Would highly recommend again.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"Really nice hotel, easy to get to parks."
Took my niece age 44 who has not been in 40 years with her 13 year old son and 9 year old dgt. who have never been to Disney World. I have always loved Disney and have been numerous times. I wanted to experience this adventure with them. It was more than I even wished for. Will be back again, hopefully next year. Linda, Alabama
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
Service was top notch! Everything you expect from Disney and more. Food was very good and every single staff member greeted us with a smile. I can't wait to go back.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Jay and Les
"Loved it!"
Great time. Disney blew away my expectations. The Beach Club was fantastic. People were amazing...
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
"Great location within walking distance of Epcot"
Having read a few mixed reviews of this resort, we were pleased to find our room up to date and very clean. The facilities were excellent, and we enjoyed the pool and the hot tub immensely, especially after a long day at Epcot. It's also a short boat ride to Disney Hollywood, and a short bus trip to the Magic Kingdom. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the life guards were quite diligent.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"Nice location but not luxurious at all"
I hate to give a bad review about a Disney Resort but this was not my favorite Hotel. When I pay over $600 per night, there are several things that should be in a room. The Bed was Uncomfortable and Hard, the bedding was thin and not nice at all, the pillows were hard, and the room was very dated. I've paid half that price and stayed at a Marriott and the Heavenly bedding was wonderful. We spent $2500.00 for 4 nights. We also spent $1000 in food, $1000 on tickets, and $1200 in air. Thats a $5700 family weekend. That is A LOT of money for a weekend stay and I was really looking forward to LUXURY. It was a far cry from luxury. Then to top it off, the day we were checking out I called for a late check out. Not extended, just one hour, thats right, ONE HOUR and they said NO. The staff was very friendly, and the location to Epcot was good, but the Hotel just wasn't what I was expecting. For that amount of money, I guess I expected it to be really nice and it wasn't.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Paige
"Fabulous Pool"
The best part about this hotel is definitely the pool! My 6 year old son had more fun at the hotel pool then he did at all 4 theme parks that we visited combined. A great time was had by the entire family! The staff was always willing to assist with whatever we needed and the room accommodated our family of six comfortably. We look forward to our next visit to Disney's Beach Club Resort.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
Ginger
"A beautiful resort"
This is our 3rd stay at the Beach Club and we had a fabulous time. We love the location, just a ten minute walk into EPCOT. A nice walk around the lake in the morning before everyone is up and about gives you a glimpse of what the workers do to keep the area magical. The resort is and clean and beautifully maintained. The pool has a nice lazy river and a huge slide. The staff are a delight, very polite and courteous. The lobby is spacious and beautifully decorated. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are nice.
7 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Cathy
"Close to EPCOT"
Building a bit dated but the location & pool can't be beat.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
"Great time, terrific experience and lots of fun"
The Beach Club Resort at Disney was wonderful. Our room was excellent and the cast members from check in to check out were terrific. I would recommend the Beach Club as a top choice of places to stay while at Disney. Hope we can return real soon!
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
"Spotless!"
Very nice. The hotel and grounds are absolutely spotless without the staff being intrusive in keeping it clean. Food is reasonably priced and decent. The pools are definitely the story of this resort. Lots of activities for kids- nightly campfire, games by the pool, pirate crusade, etc. Staff is very nice but at times I wondered if they were breathing. I have rarely seen people move so slowly- mainly at the Marketplace. Required 4 staff members to scoop out a premade breakfast of scrambled eggs, potato casserole, biscuit and bacon strips. God forbid you deviated from the platter- like no bacon- all four staff members looked at each other like they had no idea what to do. Then waiting for a cashier, oh, boy. But again, it was clean, convenient and although s-l-o-w, the staff were all nice. I would recommend to a friend and stay there again.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Not what I expected..."
I absolutely love disney properties and have stayed at many of them. I booked the beach club for a short weekend getaway and was very disappointed, the sheets were very uncomfortable (felt like paper) & the room was so outdated!!! The bathroom could barely fit two people & was okay, not pleased for this resort being a "deluxe". The only positive is the staff was great , sorry beach club you need some updating!
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
love2travel
"Perfect location with extras"
Perfect for families - spend the morning at the parks - cool off in the best pool for kids at WDW, then walk to Epcot evenings. Club level was amazing with special attention from staff and delicious food and beverages from 7 am - 10 pm. You will not want to leave!
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
family of 4
"Awesome!!!!"
This place was fantastic!!!
2 night trip Aug 21, 2013
The best pool!! Great location to Epcot. Nice feature to be able to walk around the boardwalk. Disney seevice always rop notch. Bus service to Downtown Disney a little slow.
7 night trip Aug 13, 2013
"Sand bottom pool!"
We stayed here because of the pool. Sand bottom, beach area, awesome slide. The pool area is fairly large and only guests at the hotel can use the pool and since many of them are at the Disney Parks, it never felt crowded. We spent three days just hanging out at the pool. It was around the 4th of July so we also got to see some of the fireworks from Epcot and Hollywood Studios from the Boardwalk. It was great to just walk back to our hotel room instead of fighting crowds and traffic afterwards.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
Superior service; fantastic pool; comfortable and contemporary rooms. Amenities for club-level guests are worth the additional expense. Highly recommend this hotel; would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
"Nice hotel, walking distance to Epcot was nLittle"
Requested 2 queens, but was given 1 queen, pull out chair and futon couch. Would have preferred 2 queens for comfort, but boys dealt with it. Resort a little crowded at pool. Overall, would stay again for the right price.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013