All hotels in Grand Prairie, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here402 E Palace Pkwy, Grand Prairie, TX, 75050, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.8
"Cheap hotel for not so cheap price"
Ive stayed at cheaper priced hotels that were better than this one. Horrible
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
"Super 8 vs Super 8"
The room itself was good, the bathroom on the other hand was not so good. The shower/tub/toilet was in terrible shape (cosmetically). The baseboards and back of toilet could have had more cleaning attention. We stayed at a Super 8 on Friday night in Fairfield, TX that was twice the quality of the one on Saturday night in Grand Prairie, TX. If your bathroom is not appealing in appearance anyway make sure at least it is spotless to overcome the quality!!!
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Cowgirl
worst night in hotel had to call desk ask if they would do something about next room over heard several voices all night i mean all night to talking loud dont mind peoplee having fun but keep it down very restless night but you will probably say i apologize and thats it
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
richard
"Nice place for the money."
Worth the money... place needs a makeover but the staff was very nice and it was quiet and comfortable.
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
vonny
"Close but no cigar"
We choose this place because 1. it was cheap, 2. it was reasonably close to the Cowboys stadium, about 5 miles, as we were there for a game. The overall look of the place is frankly "worn out". The carpeting in the hallways and our room looked dirty and worn out. The bed sagged in the middle. The hall smelled. I saw chairs with torn fabric in the common area in the hall. The included morning breakfast was ok, about what you would expect for a place in this price range. The neighborhood seemed safe, but remote. There were no restaurants near the hotel. All the nice restaurants were closer to the stadium, about 2 or 3 miles away. To sum up if you are just looking for a cheap place to stay and don't care about the amenities, then this is it. We however will not be back. I've stayed at other Super 8's and they were nice, but not this one.
3 night trip Dec 14, 2013
"Experience on hotel stay!"
Hotel reeked as soon as you walked in the building like cigarette. Very out dated. The mattresses were very old and so was the carpet. Texture on walls where repairs had been done were very noticeable. Bath tub water would not drain properly was in the shower less than 5 min and water was past my ankles. I will never stay at this or any motel 8 again!
2 night trip Dec 14, 2013
Liza hernande
"Very close to all must-see sights"
I think it was a good stay and cheap. Good first experience and I would stay there again if I ever came back to Texas.
2 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Great place for the price!!
1 night trip Dec 5, 2013
"Not the best part of town"
The room was clean but really out of date. The part of town was a tad questionable. We didn't hang outside that's for sure. We weren't at the hotel much. So if your only looking for a shower and a bed this will definitely be for you.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
nicole
"NEVER STAY HERE!"
booked 2 non-smoking double rooms, called immediately after to verify and was told all was good. got there, rooms were stinky like smoke (turned out to BE smoking rooms) AND the air conditioner did not work! They would not relocate us stating they were full. It was horrible trying to get ready to go to the Cowboys game in the heat and stench of stale smoke!!!
Other trip Nov 8, 2013
"Slam Slam Slam"
Doors slamming all night long more so after 8am. Doors shut auto so people just letting them slam behind them, woke me up out of a dead sleep. No elevator so if you stay on second floor be prepared to climb the stairs.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
"nice hotel very quiet"
it was very quiet and relaxing at the hotel close to ripleys belive it or not
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
"Big disappointment"
First of all there was no elevator and we were on the second floor, I am disabled due to back problems and surgeries. Secondly, there were 4 of us staying in the same room, so I expected there to be 4 sets of towels in the bathroom. I went to the front desk only to be told that we could not have another set of towels until we brought a dirty set down. I have NEVER stayed at a hotel where they would not give each guest a set of towels to use!
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
"Close to music venue"
The hotel was about what I expected for the price, except for the holes in the blanket and the threat for a late charge when they knocked on the door at 11 and discovered I was not walking out the door right at that moment.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
"Average Hotel, Nothing Fancy"
If you're just looking for a hotel to stay in, this one is great. Don't expect a fitness room or a pool, but there's free wifi and a free breakfast, so that's nice. Average all around, but average is good.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Sassy
"Super 8"
Uncomfortable bed & woke up too loud Bangin from maintenance people.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2013
"Close to Arlington convention center"
Even though the staff were nice, the rooms were below grade. Bedding was torn and wore out. Breakfast was very limited. But the facilities did work for what I needed, just not a real pretty site. It needs an update and remodel and would probably be just fine.
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
Darren
"Not great, but not bad. Price appropriately"
It is definitely in need of updating. The staff was friendly, the room was clean, just old. The A/C worked very well, so that was a plus. They work hard to keep the breakfast stocked as well. The beds were noticeably worn out as they were curved inward! The room also had a fridge and microwave, so that was also a big plus at the price point. Would I stay here again? Probably not, but it was not dirty by any means.
2 night family trip Sep 13, 2013
Lucas
You could feel the springs on the mattress. It had a moldy smell.
1 night romance trip Sep 8, 2013
Ed
Good stay.
4 night business trip Aug 19, 2013
"Good for the price!"
We had a nice stay....everything was clean! everything worked! They offer breakfast each morning. Coffee pots in room and small fridge as well, my sons room had a microwave. Its not 5 star,and you now that from the price. But the sheets are clean,as well as eveything else. The down stair area smelt fine when we checked in,and then when noticed a smell as we were going to eat. (maybe someone burnt something in their microwave) but when we returned the smell was gone. The young lady at the front desk was very friendly! I would stay here again!
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"could use some work"
The rooms could definitely use some renovations, the bathroom tile looks like it had been fixed but was not fixed correctly. Our comforters on the beds were very old & torn with huge holes. & the room had a slightly musty smell when we walked in the room. I really wanted to go to another hotel but was unable to cancel my reservations.
3 night family trip Aug 28, 2013
"Good Choice!!"
It was comfortable. Friendly staff. Very clean facilities. I would come back without a question.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
"Super 8 Stay"
Staff were polite and helpful. Room was clean but had very strong cigarette odor. Opening the window did help somewhat. The downstairs and upstairs security doors were not secured. They were unlocked and anyone could enter at anytime. Everything we put in the frig was frozen solid the next moring. Overall stay was good.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Miss
"No pool..."
Very disappionted my grandaughter was really looking foward in going swimming..and the rooms were just awfull showers cloged up and the bathroom sink too....service no good.....
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
vel
"Ok Hotel for the Price."
It was ok for the price. The room was nice and cool. They had continental breakfast which was ok too...
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
"u get what u pay"
musty smell in hotel beening remodeling homeless walked in for stealing breakfast police called
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
fred
"AC out at home"
We needed a room till our AC was fixed. I was in a hurry to book, as the house was 97 degrees inside. Wanted to stay close to home, and find something that was not too expensive. Had 2 cats also, and they accepted pets with small pet fee. Had to stay 2 nights. Staff very helpful and nice. I left some things in the frig, and they held it for me til I came back to pick up. We needed a smoking room, and it was very smelly until I sprayed Lysol. Carpet could use cleaning. AC in room was great. Overall stay was good.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
Melinda
"Spend your money somewhere else"
After I arrive and they tell me that they have to charge a $30 deposit for my dog, which turns out to be a fee not a deposit. Website said nothing about this.The nice girl at the front desk said there was nothing she could do, it was the owner .I found hair on the rough towels and in floor of the shower. There were also Long black hairs that were stuck to the bathroom door. After that, nothing felt clean. .
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
Great price, location will stay again!!
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
I would not recommend this hotel the conditions were so bad we moved to another hotel
3 night trip Jul 3, 2013
Robin
"Not so comfy, even for 1 night."
I had booked this hotel just for 1 night while I took my husband, father and father in law to a Texas Rangers game for Fathers Day. I didnt expect 5 star quality but a little cleanliness would of helped. The rooms had carpet in them that turned my socks brown. I had no children which was a good thing. I was too scared to sleep under the covers and just slept on top. The location was ok and was close to stadium. I have stayed at many hotels in my time and this one is by far the worse. I will not stay here again.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2013
Neddy
Terrible mattresses, breakfest yuk! no security!
3 night trip Apr 24, 2013
"Well not great a place"
It was okay to stay if your never in the room but the hotel it's self has a moldy odor. Also house keeping came in our room at 8:30 to clean the room since we were still asleep she never came back to clean it.Plus you know its in a bad part of town when you find a crack pipe out side your. care
Business trip Mar 23, 2013
Landon
"awesome weekend"
I've stayed at this particular Super 8 a few times now and I always have a wonderful stay, the staff is great and friendly and the site is clean and comfortable.
2 night romance trip Mar 10, 2013
Z.Washington
"plesant stay"
I had a wonderful stay, staff was great! and I will surely stay there again
3 night trip Feb 21, 2013
Z. W.
"Clean and out of the way"
The room was clean and even though they have smoking rooms, at least at this visit it did not permeate my non smoking room. The motel is older and some of the wiring of the lights has been redone to make longer cords. They didn't look very professionaly done. The motel is not within walking distance of any fast food and there are no full service resturants in the area at all. The staff was courteous but not overtly friendly. The breakfast area was very small and understaffed.
2 night business trip Jan 30, 2013
"gb's recent activity"
I enjoyed the stay, however housekeeping was knocking on the door @ 8am. On the day of check out staff was rude and made me feel rushed to exit at 10:45am and check out was at 11am.
3 night trip Jan 25, 2013
gbanks422
"Good place to stay cheap!"
It's a cheap hotel not too close to much of anything. If that's what you're looking for, this place is perfect! Staff was generally welcoming, and the breakfast wasn't too bad in the morning...
Other trip Jan 18, 2013
Cody
"Hotel was ok"
expeda booked rooms 2 rooms side by side ground floor and I would get theree late on first night . When I checked in they were going to give me 1 up and 1 down I said no side by side only rooms they had were second floor. this is not what I booked for
Other trip Jan 1, 2013
"Poor choice"
A very disappointing hotel but for the price, I didn't expect much more. Smelled bad, very dingy and not kept up. For 3 guys going to a football game the next day it got us by but I would not have brought my spouse here. Friendly staff though but not a great hotel.
Other trip Dec 25, 2012
J T
"Not what expected!"
For being close to cowboys stadium wasnt really well kept and charged 15$ for a rollaway that was worse then a military bunker bed haha guess u get what u pay for but for 30$ more could've stayed somewhere way nicer!
Other trip Dec 24, 2012
"Employees are not honest!"
I accidentally left my Nook in the hotel when I checked out. When I discovered my mistake, I immediately contacted the hotel. The management stated that no one turned anything in and to call back the next morning when the day shift was on. I did and they said the same thing. The manager went to the room to look since no one had stayed in the room the night after I did. It was not there. I went to my Barnes and Noble account to deactivate the Nook. Imagine my surprise when it said I did not have a Nook registered to my account. One of the employees managed to take my Nook and deactivate it before I could so they could use it. I will never stay in a place whose employees are not honest and trustworthy. I know it was my fault for leaving it there in the first place but I expected better out of the employees. I would have turned in any items I found to see if the owner could be located first.
Other trip Nov 25, 2012
"Non smokers should avoid"
It's a decent place if youre on a budget... Entire building smelled of cigarette smoke even though we had requested a smoke free room.
Other trip Nov 25, 2012
"Disappointed, Overpriced"
Paid extra to stay in a "Deluxe King Non-Smoking" room, and was pretty disappointed. There weren't bugs or anything, but I definitely did not feel like my room was worth the rate that I paid. The hotel badly needs to be updated. Bed seemed very old and made a lot of noise as you laid on it. The lining of the bathtub was cracked, and the water from the faucet smelled like sewage. I can deal with rooms like this for one night if they are pretty cheap, but this was definitely not worth what I paid. Would not stay here again.
Other trip Oct 31, 2012
Lauren
"comfortable"
Great location great price and nice and efficient service
Other trip Oct 30, 2012
jake
Even for the price, this hotel was NOT worth it!! The clerk was RUDE ( and we later discovered lived in the room next to us), there was no pool as advertised, the room had pieces of the wall falling down, the air did not work well, they messed up my reservation...and the worst part was we had to beg for more towels and the ones they gave us were smelly and STAINED! ALL of them! Worst hotel ever!!
Other trip Sep 6, 2012
Megan
"no frills, but ok for short stay"
hotel was old and not close to anything. It was clean and the room was big. Nothing at all special about it. Location was about 5 miles to stadium, six flags,etc. It was also about 3 miles to closest place to get any food.
Trip with friends Sep 4, 2012
"hot and smelly"
The ac didnt work well and the entire hotel had a weird smell including the room.
Other trip Aug 8, 2012
"Truly awful"
This was probably the worst hotel I've ever stayed at. I found blood on the pillow case. The neighborhood is scary and the people at the hotel all looked shady. The breakfast was two types of cereal and milk. The room smelled musty and the AC ran constantly. The furniture in the room was old and the fixtures were old. The hotel had nothing at it (pool, weight room).
Business trip Aug 8, 2012