All hotels in Grand Prairie, Texas, United States of America
402 E Palace Pkwy, Grand Prairie, TX, 75050, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.7
"Spend and extra $20 and get a better hotel!"
Hotel is old and outdated, the lobby area smelled like smoke quite a bit, the room smelled humid, and felt moist. The staff was friendly and helpful and that's the only reason it's not getting a lower rating.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Luis
"Cheap stay decent room"
We stayed Saturday night and Sunday night Memorial Day weekend both nights for $100 total, close to Six Flags, AT&T etc... The room was spacious, but had a musty smell that never went away, like a damp wet carpet smell. I asked for another room but they were sold out for the holiday. Breakfast was on time and decent waffles,' pastries , cereal, juice and coffee. Enough to keep you going. Parking was good and we felt safe, located in a decent neighborhood. Wi Fi worked but no pool. Decent cheap stay.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Cheap and clean."
Clean enough, quiet enough. For this price a good choice.
Other trip May 17, 2015
"ok for the price"
It was ok. Room was big and I accidentally got a smoking room instead of non smoking and it smelled pretty bad.
3 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2015
Tanya
"Stay Away from Super 8"
While the hotel pricing was very reasonable, the hotel itself was old and dingy the beds were creaky and springy! The bottom of the bathroom door wood work was peeled.They had a refrigerator that had a huge dent in it in our room, but no microwave! They only gave us the correct amount of towels and washcloths on the first and second day.
4 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
"bad trip"
Hotels.com messed up my reservation and booked a smoking room when I requested a non-smoking. Hotel room was not clean, there where cigarette buds under beds and a few around the room. Wish hotel would of helped better with changing rooms to non-smoking.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Not the best almost the worst"
Employees we're friendly But I didn't feel very safe after I heard an argument in the hall way. And dirty towel.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Timothy
"hotel cat"
The hotel we stayed in smell like cats n in the room the ac didn't work the room also smell like cats they couldn't change rooms bcuz it was sold out
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Iris
"Lumpy"
Most uncomfortable, lopsided ,lumpy mattress I ever tried to sleep on !
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
Chester
"Good location to Venue; BUT....."
You could smell the place before you stepped in. Nasty carpet all around and in room. Had to clean and disinfect headboards ourselves. Very nasty and uncomfortable. No more cheap route for us , even if it is close to our function!!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Nice for the price"
We like to travel Inexpensively. The hotel was about what I would have expected. The building was older but fairly well maintained. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was convenient for us
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
lynn
"Good stay. Clean. Will stay again."
This was a one night business stay and I am seldom let down with Super 8. Good value and clean. Will stay again.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
mike
"my stay at super 8"
Everything was great I would advise anybody to stay there.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
sheryl
"Comforting"
One of the better stays for that price range. Will stay there again!
1 night trip Jan 17, 2015
Jerry
"Ok stay for cheap and decent room"
Eventually you will have to do some major renovations to your hotel rooms, but not a bad stay for three nights. Worth the $80 per night.
3 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Kyle
"Awful hotel, smells like an ashtray"
Was stuck into a smoking room even though I didn't . Unfortunately, I have asthma so I had to sleep in my car in order to breathe. Hotel wouldn't move me to a non-smoking room Room was disgusting, towels smelled like smoke. Unfriendly front desk attendant. Totally disgusting hotel, would never stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Jan 12, 2015
Trevor
"Fine hotel for a cheap stay"
Only disappointment was that the meager continental breakfast was put up at 9am - that is a bit early. This isn't a great hotel, but a fine place, if you have other things to do. It is older but seemed clean enough. We were treated nicely.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
Ben
"just ok."
The entire hotel stunk off cigarettes, and this place just needs upgrading, I feel left back in the 90s. Overall was ok, staff was friendly.
6 night trip Dec 30, 2014
Joachim
"ADEQUATE STAY"
HOTEL WAS AT A CONVENIENT LOCATION FROM AT&T STADIUM. BREAKFAST WAS BELOW AVERAGE, BUT ADEQUATE. THE ONLY DOWNSIDE WERE THE MATTRESSES NO BOX SPRINGS OR MATTRESS SLIPS JUST A SHEET, OVERALL IT WAS A GOOD EXPERIENCE, ROOM WAS CLEAN.
2 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
frank
""You get what you pay ""
The room had a bad Oder as well the bedding .. The staff was super nice though.
1 night trip Nov 27, 2014
kimberly
The hotel was in a location away from everything. It was a little hard to find but with the help of my GPS I was able to find it.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Decent"
It was a good stay. My husband and I were only staying one night for a concert. Overall it was really decent for the price and I'd stay again. The only thing that bothered us was about 8am the housekeeping walked in on accident while we were sleeping,they must of made a mistake. Decent place for an in n out stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
"Joe Bonamassa"
Thanks
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
"Big Room - Sad Breakfast"
Our stay was great... Very quiet however breakfast was terrible.
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
Danielle
"desperate"
It was on a decent location. The one thing I had a problem was that the room smelled bad. It had a smell of feet. Also the ac never got the room cool enough.
1 night trip with friends Oct 27, 2014
Agustin
"Inexpensive, easy access."
Friendly staff. I had stayed here in the past when i was working in GP. Nothing fancy, just a inexpensive place to stay. Could use an update to the bathrooms. No problems with people wondering the parking lot at night. It is very close to Lone Star Park.
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"Eeek! Roaches in the bathroom!"
Had to move furniture around to plug in computers etc.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
Jerry
"Very good if you are on a budget"
Stayed for 1 night. Went to go see Dallas Cowboys. Very close to the Stadium about 5 miles away. Had a king size bed in the smoking section. Bed was comfortable and clean. Sheets smelled clean. Shower head was awesome a lot of pressure. Flat screen TV with 1 HBO channel but lots of other cable channels. Continental breakfast was ok. Staff was nice to us and let us check in early since the room was unoccupied.
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
"Good location for a budget hotel."
This is a good hotel for a short stay. It is convenient to go to Dallas (right on I30), Arlington, and Fort Worth. We enjoyed the hotel too.
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
Hoa
"STOLEN"
I will never stay there again some body stole my 2000 Isuzu Rodeo
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
ramon
"Close to venue"
OK place to sleep it off after awesome concert. Bed was a bit on the soft side. I didn't make it in time for breakfast but I guess didn't miss much.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
MR
"Scam"
Way too many hidden fees that Made my stay unbarable
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
r d s
"Business stay"
Definitely only good for a place to sleep. Badly in need of renovation.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Clean"
It was a great stay at a good price. Very quiet stay and private. Highly recommend
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
jesse
Was an ok location, little creepy & ended up with bed bugs.. Will not be making a return trip
1 night trip with friends Sep 2, 2014
"Verizon getaway"
My wife and i found the hotel to be perfect for our needs, a bed, shower, and, TV. Could use some updates, but, we are not that picky. Long day at Six Flags, then a concert the next day at Verizon, all we needed was some sleep, a shower and a quick bite in the morning, Super 8 was sufficient.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Concert Fanatic
"No pool?"
I guess I missed the part that there was no pool so the kids were disappointed but the hotel was ok no issues clean and quiet
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Tracy
"Need a upgrade"
Over all the stay was ok but the carpet seemed really dirty. They should upgrade and replace the carpet. My room smelled like an old cellar and my daughter room they said had a faint smell of cigarettes. I asked for two nonsmoking rooms. The staff was very polite and honesty's. My grandson left a DS hand held game in the room. We went back to look for it and they had found it and returned it to us. The owners just need to remodel some.
Don
"Convient"
hotel location ; cleanliness of hotel & room.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Johnie Gray
"Disappointing"
the hotel and the room were not clean.
5 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Business Trip
"Easy in"
The front dest lady quick and patience. Answered my questions about town attractions.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
papa's
I went on my hotel rewards website to get me to a hotel close to the airport. This was definitely not close. It was a cheap hotel however I paid more for the taxi rides. I was going for a cheaper hotel since we landed in Dallas late. Would have paid off just to get the more expensive hotel
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
"A place to sleep"
Complimentary breakfast didn't exist, we went down to the breakfast area 3 times between breakfast hours and there was no food. The tv in the room was very up to date, had flat screen. We got a smoking room and the windows in the room actually opened too which was nice to air out the room. It was gross to me that they keep the coffee maker stored in the bathroom. We did not use the machine or the microwave because of the odors coming out of them. A nice place to sleep after a long concert, not much else
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Hiley
I love the proximity to the Verizon Theatre and will likely stay here for future events located there.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
"Fail"
First we paid way to much we were supposed toget 2bed only got one we paid way to much for this diry room bathroom was nasty and the power went out as soon as we got there and the ac never really stayed cool and the wall outlets wouldn't charge our phones ..not a great place to stay
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
julia
"Attending grandson's graduation."
Registered and promised a non-smoking room for health reasons. However, the room was heavily covered in the smell of cigarettes. Out-of-date atmosphere that was the worst of any motel experience ever. Appearance and feel of room were exceptionally unhealthy and scary.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Educator.
"We walked out"
The hotel was very dirty. We returned the keys and walked out.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Disappointing hotel with little business around it"
The beds were so worn out that the bed skirts lay a couple of inches on the floor, graffiti on back fence, small breakfast area. Rooms smelt like mildew. Nothing to wow about.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
sherri
"OK"
GOOD FOR THE PRICE AND TO SLEEP. I SLEEP FOR ONE NIGHT BEFORE TRAVELING BACK HOME. GOOD ENOUGH IF YOU DON'T HAVE MORE ACTIVITIES PLANNED.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
LA PARKA
"Close to place I had to go"
Everything about it was good
1 night business trip May 21, 2014