All hotels in Seekonk, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here940 Fall River Ave, Seekonk, MA, 02771, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Convenient, clean, friendly"
Fine for the one or two night events we attend. The eggs at breakfast look a little sketchy, sort of like yellow mini-marshmallows. We avoided them. Quiet enough, friendly staff.
Response by Clarion Inn Seekonk - Providence
Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel and allow me to apologize for the delay in this response. All our breakfast items are ordered per francize standards and we apologize if you were unhappy with any item at breakfast. We do try our best to provide exceptional service to our guests. We thank you again and hope to see you in the future.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
CRC
"Good bargain!"
The price was very good. They have a great bar and resturant. The bed was very comfortable and improvements were going on when we stayed so I know the appearance will get better. The toon was clean and the shower was great. There was a small section of wallpaper by the window that was coming off. The pool was clean and warm. The jacuzzi was not working and had been changed to a planter some time back. I hope they fix it, it would have been nice.
Response by Clarion Inn Seekonk - Providence
Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel and allow me to apologize for the delay in this response. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and you were able to enjoy our indoor heated pool. We are continuing to make improvements to enhance our guests experience. We thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
Alan
"Good bargain!"
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
Alan
I paid for an upgraded room that had been newly decorated. It was very nice and worth the extra money.
Response by Clarion Inn Seekonk - Providence
Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel and allow me to apologize for the delay in this response. Our staff has been working hard to enhance our guests experience and we're glad that you enjoyed our upgraded rooms. We hope that if you are ever in the area again you give us a call! Thank you again.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"vacation"
the hotel was more than expected
Response by Clarion Inn Seekonk - Providence
Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel and allow me to apologize for the delay in this response. We appreciate all guest feedback and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you in the future!
3 night trip Oct 13, 2013
michael
"Very close to our son in Providence"
We usually stay in Providence, but I think now we will stay in Seekonk, the hotel was better than we expected and so convenient for us. Plan on coming back in the future.
Response by Clarion Inn Seekonk - Providence
Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel and allow me to apologize for the delay in this response. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"The staff was great- very helpful and friendly"
Just came in for one night because daughter was in a lax tournament at Brown. Hotel was clean and quiet. The breakfast was the only thing that was not great although area was very clean and staff was working hard.
Response by Clarion Inn Seekonk - Providence
Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel and allow me to apologize for the delay in this response. All our breakfast items are per franchise standard so we apologize if they were not to your liking. We are glad you enjoyed the rest of your stay and we hope to see you in the future,
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
My stay at the Clarion was pleasing. My room was recently remodeled which was nice. The atmosphere was pleasant, employees where helpful with my needs. My overall view was GREAT.
Response by Clarion Inn Seekonk - Providence
Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel and allow me to apologize for the delay in this response. Thank you for noticing that hard work our staff is putting in to enhance the guest experience. We hope if you are in the area again you come and see us.
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2013
Jersey Strong
"Overall excellent hotel"
Overall the experience wasn't bad except when I checked in they quickly jumped to the conclusion and decided to tell me it was the only warning about noise just because the simple fact I was young. I don't think you should judge someone because of the age especially if you manage a front end of a hotel because you make it seem your not welcome there and a bit rude. She was quick to apologize after i mentioned being offended and I travel often and stay at hotels multiple times a year and never had a complaint.
Response by Clarion Inn Seekonk - Providence
Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel and we apologize for the delay in this response. We would like to apologize If we came off in an uninviting way. Past experiences have caused us to act a certain way and be preventative to any excess commotion in our hotel. Our intention was not to make you feel uncomfortable in anyway. Thank you again for your review.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
filipe
"Nice & Cozy Hotel"
Had a nice stay at the hotel. 1 amenity wasn't provided was a refrigerator. Otherwise it was a good place to stay.
Response by Clarion Inn Seekonk - Providence
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Guest feedback is very important to us so we apologize for the delay in this response. We do apologize for the refrigerator, they are available upon request. We hope to see you in the future.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"Easy highway access."
Easy to find and comfortable for a two night stay. The Front desk was very helpful and pleasent to work with.
Response by Clarion Inn Seekonk - Providence
Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel and allow me to apologize for the delay in this response. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and found us to be comfortable. We will pass along the compliments to our front desk staff. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Just remodeled. Spotless and lovely."
Almost a perfect stay! Be sure to ask for a room on the inside (not the highway side...) and your stay will be seamless. Well - I like to sleep with the window open. Freshly remodeled, spotless - great staff. Do you like breakfast? You will be in heaven! I will always stay here when I am in the Providence area.
Response by Clarion Inn Seekonk - Providence
Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel and allow me to apologize for the delay in this response. We are glad that you enjoyed our breakfast and that you have noticed our hard work as we continue to enhance our guest experience. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
"Strange booking"
They gave us a handicap room. We had it changed without a problem after we returned from the ballet.
Response by Clarion Inn Seekonk - Providence
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we apologize it took us this long to get back to you. We do apologize for the mix up in rooms and were glad it was corrected for you. We do hope to see you in the future.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
"Under construction"
We had a newly remodeled room which was very clean and comfortable. The hallways were dingy but I imagine that they will freshen up those too. Employees very friendly and helpful. There was at least one thing that could be eaten. Enjoyed the fresh made to order waffles. The location was convienent to get to providence.
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2013
"Let down"
Kind of a let down, was looking for a 3 Star hotel, but this was a 2.5 at best. Not worth price we paid for it. Could of gotten same deal by driving up to the door without reservation.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
Stan
"One Day Stay"
I was surprised to see that the hotel was very clean and well maintained. Will definitely stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Sep 21, 2013
Zach
"perfect choice"
will return very clean and service was attentive and concerned-silvia went the extra mile- irene set up a beautiful breakfast as if she was serving her family. very nice
1 night trip Sep 24, 2013
"Look elsewhere first...."
I was disappointed with my stay due to the hotel being very out dated and the restaurant / bar being closed permenantly as informed by hotel staff. Also, being there on a Saturday night you'd expect noise but shouting, screaming and kicking of doors at 3 in the morning is not what I would expect. Good location for what I needed to do but would avoid this hotel in the future. Not impressed at all.
2 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Simon
Breakfast was quite minimal. Other than that the king size bed with 5 pillows was great! The room also had a sleeper sofa if needed.
1 night romance trip Sep 21, 2013
"highly recommended"
Needs to impove the breakfast in quality offered. And a small refridgerator in room would be great. For the price it was perfect
2 night business trip Aug 31, 2013
Teresa
"close to McCoy Stadium"
Over, all quite enjoyable. Best continental breakfast I ever Had. Selections were very good. Only one factor prevented a higher rating. When I made the reservation, I requested a room with a microwave and fridge. Upon check in, I found neither in the room. The next day, I made a request for at least the fridge. I was told they would check and get me one, if available. I did not get one. This was disappointing.
3 night trip Aug 26, 2013
"Reasonable Place to Stay to visit Providence"
We were able to find this lodging on short notice when plans changed from a trip to St. Paul to a trip to the Providence area. Everything in Providence proper was considerably more expensive, and this was a 10 minute commute to downtown proper.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
Doug
"Okay if theres nothing else available"
We booked this hotel as all others in the area were full. The room was ok but I wouldn't choose to stay there again if I had a choice but as it was a last minute booking we were grateful for a room. The room was dark and musty, it was also a long way from reception. We had to get back into the car and drive around to the back of the building for a closer entrance to get our luggage in. The beds and pillows were comfortable and I did have a good nights sleep.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Samantha
"Nice drive from Newport"
Very Comfortable. The Room was very clean and very well apointed
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"Convenient location"
We were looking at houses in the providence area and the location was very convenient to the whole area
2 night trip Aug 4, 2013
Ed
"pleasant & comfortable stay"
We were there for 9 nights. Very pleasant central location for our visit to the area. The place was lovely, well kept, great complimentary breakfast. Overall a great place to stay at a reasonable price.
8 night trip Jul 29, 2013
The Stapfs
"Nice hotel and perfect for what we needed"
Hotel staff was great. Hotel amenities we exactly what we needed. We will stay there again.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
"Easy stay"
Totally fine for a chain situation
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"Perfect for a one-night stay"
The hotel was a welcoming stop for a stop along the way. The complimentary breakfast was a nice surprise. The facilities were clean and the staff was quite friendly.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
NYMomof2
"close to sghts"
Good, breakfast was nice. hotel was close to areas we waned to visit
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"A surprisingly nice hotel"
Great value!! Stayed here when we toured Brown University. Right off the highway and a quick drive to Brown. Retail nearby included a Panera where we ate. The hotel lobby was very nice. The room was clean and nice. We swam in the indoor pool. The spa is currently filled in with wood chips and it appears that it will be replaced soon. If the spa was operational I would've given this hotel all 5's. The breakfast was great!!! Lots of choices, plenty of seating. Every staff member we met was nice.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2013
Barb
"A pleasant stay!"
As usual we booked this place online with a discount rate which is definitely a great deal. The hotel lobby looks classy, and the room is a surprise! Spacious, well furnished, fridge, microwave, fast wifi, quiet AC - everything well functions. We also enjoyed swimming pool, the courtyard, nice breakfast - exceed our expectation, highly recommend.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2013
"Great hotel for a great price!"
Four of us stayed in the standard two doubles room for a night after a concert in nearby Providence, RI. The hotel was easy to find, right off I-95! The room was incredibly clean, we had plenty of towels, and everything we could possibly need to be comfortable. The continental breakfast in the morning was nice too, not just donuts and coffee - but scrambled eggs, bagels, and french toast! I would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
Sam
"nice hotel, convenient to everything"
The room was very comfortable. the location was perfect for my needs. Ample parking. Lovely entry
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
alicia
"Disappointing"
Our room smelled musty and the A/C couldn't cool the room. Front desk responded to our request for A/C repair. Returning after dinner room was hotter so front desk immediately switched us to the newly renovated wing of the hotel. New Room was blissfully cool and included upgraded of microwave & fridge and new furniture. Disappointed shower had mold on the grout. I wouldn't recommend this hotel especially for what we paid.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
Colz
"Disappointing"
When I booked this hotel I was expecting a restaurant and lounge. Both were under total renovation and I was not informed!
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
G.B.
"a comfortable, slightly run down hotel."
I wish the restaurant had been open. This is the second time I've chosen this facility only to find the restaurant closed for renovations. While breakfast is a nice gesture, it was of low quality
1 night trip with friends Jun 22, 2013
"False Advertising!"
I stayed for two nights at the Clarion Inn and was disappointed to find the hotel completely outdated and not as it appears in the hotel photographs! If it wasn't for the comfortable bed and the convenience of the location I would have left the first evening! I was disappointed that the photographs online do not accurately depict what the hotel truly looks like. I would not stay there again.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
Jodi
"Close to Providence"
This location is only about 15 minutes away from Providence, and a college visit to Brown. The staff at the front desk was SO kind and helpful, and recommended delicious places to eat, in Providence. We had a wonderful experience.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
Betsy
"Mulch in the hot tub"
This was supposedly a 3 star hotel. It was stated that it had a restaurant. This was a big factor in deciding on this place. We wanted the option of having a cocktail and not worrying about driving. The restaurant was out of business. It had been an Italian restaurant. The pool area was nice the way it opened up to the outside. There were 3 huge sliding doors so it had an open feel. There was a nice outdoor gas fireplace and lots of lounge chairs. the pool was very hot in temperature. The disappointing thing was that there was a broken hot tub that they tried to disguise by filling it with mulch. Very strange. There were no flowers or plants, just a tub of mulch. It would have been nice to have a working hot tub. The front desk lady was very sweet, as well as the breakfast attendants. Breakfast was included. The scrambled eggs were strange. Not really sure if they were real or not. Good mix of breakfast items. Nice touch that they offer cookies at check in.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"GREAT, GREAT, GREAT"
Although the visit was short, 3 nights, the stay was GREAT! The receptionist couldn't be nicer and more helpful.
3 night trip Jun 7, 2013
this was a great little gem and we plan to stay there again. They had nice touches like laundry onsite with soap provided, a very nice gym and pool area, a large breakfast area with lots of choices, including hot items. The staff was really nice and helpful. The Italian restaurant attached to the hotel gave us a nice discount for being at the hotel. The location was only 7 quick minutes from RISD campus, which is where we needed to be.
3 night trip May 31, 2013
Jodi
"Clean and great grounds.Excellent Staff and meals."
My only regret is that I rented a small cheap room with a Queen bed. Next time I will go for the King size bed with extra pillows.Standard four pillows are to small. I would give them a 4.5. Keep up the great work. Also has a great shower with plenty of Hot water. Not like there competition at the Comfort Inn. I give them a 2.0.
2 night trip May 31, 2013
Zack and Jen
This hotel would have been adequate for a one night stay but the A/C in our room was not working (on a 90 degree day). We were unable to sleep. The staff offered to switch our room, but by then it was after midnight and we didn't want to pack up our belongings. In the morning we heard others complaining about the lack of A/C as well. Nice continental breakfast.
1 night trip May 31, 2013
"Not bad.."
My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary. The room and hotel were very clean. The hair dryer didn't work in my room. The bed was very comfortable. The ceilings are low in the hallway. My husband is a very tall man and almost felt he had to duck when going through entrance ways- but we just giggled about it. The pool was heated and excellent!! Continental breakfast was nice and the woman who worked in the cafeteria was very sweet. We enjoyed brunch at the restaurant located inside the hotel. It was wonderful and the staff, So Friendly. Overall we had a pleasing stay.
Other trip Apr 23, 2013
Januvial
"Not bad"
Beds were comfy, complimentary breakfast was nice with a lot of choices to choose from, staff was friendly, my room was clean but the ceiling above the shower had yellow water stains or maybe mold from the water - all in all the bathroom could use an update, swimming pool room could use some renovation but the pool itself was awesome being that it goes to 9ft deep and the water was literally 80 degrees. Parts of the hotel are under maintenance so I got a weird vibe at first and also had to park at the back of the hotel or have a very long walk to my room but everything turned out well.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2013
"Comfortable stay, would return."
We stayed there two nights while visiting family in the area. Room was clean, beds comfortable. Staff was very pleasant. Breakfast options were better than found in some other chains.
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
Pocono resident
"Well Worth It"
We only stayed one night while we were looking at colleges in the RI area. This hotel is only 10 minutes from Providence RI. It was very clean, the beds were comfy, and the shower had great water pressure. The staff was friendly. It included complimentary continental breakfast which was enough to get us started on the road for the day. The usual assorted breakfast breads, waffles and eggs.
1 night trip Mar 24, 2013
Teresa
"Great for traavelors"
Good if you are traveling. The breakfast staff was courteous, friendly, accomodating
Other trip Feb 23, 2013
"convenient and affordable"
The Clarion was very clean and the staff friendly and respectful. The front lobby was appealing and the fresh baked cookies and coffee at the front desk was a nice touch. We did take a quick dip in the indoor heated pool. My only suggestion would be to have better, larger towels available at the pool. The corridors linking the different wings were very cool and near the pool very cold with small, cheap towels to dry off were the only negatives during the stay. Enjoyed the complimentary breakfast as well.
1 night trip Jan 19, 2013