All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
790 Eighth Ave., New York, NY, 10019, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Hotel at Times Square"
Great place to stay, very clean and would definitely come again
Other trip May 13, 2015
Sneha
"Relaxing"
Relaxing and comfortable room.friendly staff Excellent view from your room to the city Very enjoyable stay
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
"Nice and clean hotel with good location"
Worked out very well for us. We were able to checkin early to a nice room. The checkin was quick and proximity of hotel to Times Square helped us get a quick headstart. They helped arrange a good taxi to the airport for the return.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Deepesh
"Convenient to everything"
We arrived about an hour before check-in time and our room was already so we could check in right away, which was wonderful! It is so convenient to a number of theaters, the 50th street subway station (blue line) and a number of great places to eat. It's also a nice walk to Rock Center and St. Pat's. The room was good size with 2 queen size beds which were very comfortable. It was a mother-daughters (4 of us in one room!) mini-vacation and we weren't tripping over each other. The only small thing we noticed is that we didn't have enough cups for 4 people for the coffeemaker or in the bathroom, but there was complimentary coffee and tea in the lobby, so we could grab cups (and coffee/tea) from there. Other than that it was perfect. We all agreed we would definitely stay there again!
Other trip May 11, 2015
Lu
"Fine if you get a good rate"
I've stayed here a couple of times. It's plain, clean, and I have not had a room on the street so it's been pretty quiet. Neighborhood is a busy area near theaters. Reserved an "evolution room" to check out the bed, was told at check in I had such a room but that turned out not to be true. No hot water a couple of mornings. Basically, fine if it turns out to be relatively less expensive than other places, and I would stay again on that basis. Oh, and the free internet barely worked; I had to pay to upgrade. Internet was entirely free and functional the previous time I stayed here. This wireless upgrade business is for the birds.
5 night trip with friends Apr 29, 2015
Katherine
"Comfortable, convenient, great service, bit noisy"
Comfortable, convenient, great service. But noisy all night long. Walls are thin and the trucks ran all night long. Hard to sleep well with all that going on. But I guess that's Times Square.
2 night business trip May 4, 2015
Raymond
"How NOT to make a bed"
I was only at the hotel for a few hours. The overall room was clean. What bothered me the most was knowing that there was NO fitted sheet on the bed, but instead two top sheets. Having NO fitted sheet on the bed EXPOSED THE MATTRESS. Therefore I couldn't get a good night's rest and move as freely as I wanted fearing to make body contact with the mattress.
1 night trip Apr 8, 2015
lisa
"Fine Hotel, Great Location"
Perfectly fine hotel in a great location... The Bed wasn't the most comfortable bed, which is why the Room Comfort rating is lower... Other than that the room was a nice size and well maintained... The staff was fantastic...
1 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
"Girls weekend getaway"
The hotel staff were wonderful, especially Mike at the front desk. The room was perfect for us, never did eat at the hotel restaurant cannot rate that. When narrowing our choices we chose this location, based on proximity to Radio City and other popular attractions. Also chose this hotel based on the photos of the hotel. Our only disappointment, there are photos associated with this hotel that show a lounge area on the top of the building. This is not part of the Hilton Garden Inn, it is a separate bar that opens in the evening, only accessible from a location next to the hotel, We stayed 3 nights and we were never able to gain access. That was the only drawback.
3 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
REGINA
"BrenDave review"
Very courteous and professional staff. Room was very clean & comfortable. Bath room was very small, only one person at a time can fit. We would definitely return in the future.
2 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Spring Getaway"
Friendly staff all around. Great location and price! Will definitely stay again and suggest to others!!
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
"My stay"
The room was appealing but very narrow
1 night romance trip May 4, 2015
Minasha
"Location, location, location!!"
Really enjoyed the location, friendly staff, very helpful !
3 night trip May 1, 2015
Debra
"Stay there every year"
Great location and a friendly staff, booled a queen bed room but was given a double, not a real problem. The rooms are in need of some updating, the bathroom ceiling has water damage and the door was rusted. The bathroom need updating. There was also long black hairs on the bathroom ceiling! How does that happen! Anyway I have stayed there numerous times and have always enjoyed my stay. I'm sure this was an isolated incident. I will be back again next year!
Other trip May 4, 2015
Vince
It's was great, good service, very clean and comfortable!
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Birthday Trip"
Great location, rooms good size for NYC, loved the Starbucks coffee in morning, lobby was good for meeting up (loved the long table), staff helpful
5 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
Casey
"nyc"
Very nicy front desk people and nice and comfortable room
3 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Ron
"Nice hotel with great location."
Hotel was nice, staff is courteous, professional, and very helpful. Rooms were clean but a little bit run down.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"The hotel was nice, quiet and room was comfortable"
We were given a double bed room when we requested a queen size bed room. Was fixed immediately and the room we were given was great. The overall experience was awesome. Apart from a few not so friendly lobby staff members, the stay was great.The rest of the staff was very friendly and accommodating. I enjoyed how quiet housekeeping was when they were doing their rounds. Very respectful of the guests space and very courteous. The overall experience at this hotel was wonderful. The cleanliness of the room was exceptional and the linens were in a great shape.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Yaya
"Great Times Square hotel"
Breakfast option added to room rate is very well worth it! Excellent restaurant with awesome breakfast buffet or menu selections like eggs benedict. Back rooms very quiet. Hotel staff friendly and helpful. Very convenient to all theaters in Times Square.
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
Constance
"Times Square Family Vacation"
The hotel was clean and service was good. Great location. Not right in the middle of the hustle and bustle but close enough to walk over to TS. Away from the constant noise.
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
"Way to loud"
We stayed in New York City so we expected some noise. We were put on the second floor right above the street. It was so loud I didn't sleep all night. Either did my father. We didn't get into hotel til after 11 otherwise I would have asked to switch rooms. Bed was comfy and clean. Overall disappointed
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Times Square
Hi r, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am sorry to hear that we were unable to provide you with an exceptional experience as a result of the noise. All of our rooms have double pane glass to minimize the street noise, however it is impossible to fully eradicate all noise on such a busy street. Regards, Tennile Boyd Director of Guest Experience
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
disappointed
"Great Stay!!!"
The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The location was great for our interests. What more could you ask for?!
4 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
T R
"Great Times Square location!"
Definitely a great place to stay, and I would recommend it to friends. Bed was very firm/comfortable! Room was small but certainly adequate (well, a little sparse in the clothing storage area--closet was adequate but only 1 two-drawer bedside cabinet for folded clothes). Location was excellent for us--close to Times Square, theaters, restaurants, subway stops, very walkable which was important because we didn't have a car. Staff is very friendly. We appreciated the upgrade to king bed. Appreciated the discount at Times Square Grill across the street. would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Won't be going back"
Rooms are in need of updating, street noise is ridiculous. I guess I should have known as there were contractor grade ear plugs in the bathroom. Staff was courteous and professional.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Spring Trip to New York City"
We stayed in a king, corner room. The room was spacious and quiet. I was afraid that we would hear the subway and in our room since it was only on the 4th floor, but we did not have that problem. Sometimes around 7:00 a.m. we would hear a fire truck, but it was not loud. We ran the air conditioner fan on high at night so that it would drown out any street noise.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Time square"
Me and my husband had an awesome time in New York city. There are tons to do and see. This hotel sits right next to time square... Right in the action. Walking distance to other major attractions including wax museum, Rockefeller center (top of the rock), Macy's, Empire State building and much more. The hotel staff was so nice and helpful and the room was nice (the bed was a little hard... That's our only complaint). I highly recommend for your stay in NYC!!!!!
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
jessica
"Good overall but wifi poor"
Close to times square and Broadway and metro and good places to eat. Wifi very unreliable and poor - must fix this as it's not acceptable for a modern day hotel.
8 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Great location, with a great price. Very clean. Plenty of places to eat right around. you can't beat this for price and location right in time square.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Abe
This hotel is in a great location to the broadway theaters & Times Square. Comfortable room. Be sure not to have them place you on the 15th floor. There is a club above that floor, & you can hear the noise. We had to have our room changed because of that. We were moved to the 14th floor & everything was fine. We plan on staying at this hotel for our future trips to New York.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Marianne
"Good location for plays and restaurants."
0n 8th Avenue, a block east of the Times Square and Broadway madness. Elevators came quickly, room and bathroom were very clean, bed was comfortable and towels were okay.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"emergency landing"
Perfect location, friendly staff, a wonderful stay!
3 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Small lobby. Rooms smaller than everyone stated. Clean and close to center.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Make sure you select the right Hilton Garden Inn"
There are two Hilton Garden Inn Time Square. One is on 42nd and this on on 48th (really closer to 49th). I made an error in reserving and found myself on the other side of Times Square. One is Times Sq Central and the other Times Sq. I found this hotel ridiculously loud both from traffic and other guests. The bed was so uncomfortable and the bathrom smelled like it had once been a smoking room. wouldn't stay here if on a business trip
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Times Square
Hi j, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the travel community. I am sorry that we were unable to exceed your expectations. I understand the similarity in the names of the 2 properties is confusing and I do sincerely apologize. Regards, Tennile Boyd
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
j
"Great place to stay in New York City"
We enjoyed our stay in this hotel and it was in a great location too!
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Denise
"Great time"
I had a wonderful time. The hotel was very clean and everyone was very polite and helpful. My only point of concern was the shop in the lobby. I mistakenly paid $3.27 for a bottle of soda in the shop that was available in the vending machine in the hall for $1.50 cents. Paying double for something based on it's location seems a little odd. I don't understand how an item more than doubles in value because it is located in the lobby.
2 night trip Apr 3, 2015
Everything was really great. The room was comfortable and clean and there was free internet.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Toni
"Easter stay"
Had a nice stay.. Water pressure in the shower not good.. Staff very friendly and helpful. Parking as expected expensive and not very attentive to your needs..
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
nicholas
"Family trip"
Clean, great location - nothing special, but what you expect from a Hilton Garden Inn. I would stay there again.
3 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
"Dream comes true in NYC"
this was just a overnite 2day sorta trip see my girlfriend has never been to NYC she is just a country girl from central florida who hasn't seen too much and her dream was to be able to stay over nite in times square and experience NYC at our pace we both are diabled and have real serious mobility issues and the convience and layout made our experience makes us feel top notch for the great price it felt like a honeymoon thank you Expedia and Hilton for being as courteious friendly and accomidateing the eary check made our trip that much more memorable cuz those couple hours and also the 12 check where ideal for us Thank you again so much for time of our lives and I will absolutely book thru expedia and Hilton for future trips as I am a advid traveler thanks again for the experience we tell everybody just how great and safe and secure you are booking with expedia and Hilton too
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
michael
"Convenient location for sightseeing Manhatten"
Good value for staying in New York City close to (but not in) Times Square, close to subway stops, walking distance to the Broadway show we were seeing. Rooms not especially impressive, but for the location, they were clean and decent. Parking available for a fee, which we needed. Would recommend.
4 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
"Georgia schoolteachers Spring Break"
We loved our spacious rooms at the Hilton Garden Inn. We were thrilled with the very nice and accommodating staff. We were given simple directions, restaurant recommendations, and wonderful treatment by every staff member we met. We only ate in the on site restaurant once, but it was a very enjoyable breakfast buffet. There were seven of us and we stayed in several different rooms. We all agreed we would definitely choose this hotel again.
laura
"It was a great place to stay in NYC."
Great service. Very personable. Very comfortable beds. A wonderful place to stay.
"No frills hotel"
This is a very basic hotel but for NYC the room was a good size.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Jodi
"Convenient & Great Hotel!"
This hotel has a great location for visiting NYC. Also, compared to other hotels in New York/Times Square area, the rooms are spacious! Usually you can barely move because the hotel room is so tiny, but the Hilton definitely provides a comfortable/welcoming feel. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Good location, lots of restaurants and coffee shop"
Overall good. One of the housekeeping staff was a bit overzealous with letting herself into the room I had rented. Other than that, I can't complain about customer service.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Central location."
I got the room with accessibility, which made things looks bigger and wider in a weird way. But that's better than too small so I'm ok.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Family trip"
Overall stay was great. Had a problem with the bed and it was taken care of immediately. Room was clean but not enough drawers had to live out of our suitcases. Staff was friendly and helpful. Great location close to everything we wanted to do and see. Stay away from restaurant on premise Pigalle. Food was super expensive and horrible staff there was so rude. Would definitely stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
palfam
"Nice hotel close to the theatre district."
Very good experience but don't expect to be able to check in early. They made us wait until 3 p.m., however, they did hold our luggage for us so we didn't have to keep it with us.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Dottie
"Very nice!"
Charles was amazing he was always there to help when needed. The hotel is very close to time square which is great. Definitely will return to this hotel.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015