All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
790 Eighth Ave., New York, NY, 10019, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"I would definitely go back"
Another great stay at a Hilton Garden Inn. I would definitely go back.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
"Trip was awesome"
The concierge was very helpful setting up transportation and giving directions on how to get places, also handed out warm cookies and had hot coffee sitting out
4 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
Timothy
"Very clean hotel and friendly staff"
My stay was excellent will be definitely be staying again.
2 night trip Oct 2, 2015
lisa D.
"NYC BIRTHDAY"
Too expensive for this hotel
5 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
terri
"Great midtown basic hotel"
After looking for a reasonable hotel close to Times Square & Port Authority I found this one in my budget. Check-in was simple and fast, and we got there early, but still got an upgrade to a king size bed at no additional charge. Room was basic, clean and modern. View of 8th Avenue. It's close to Times Square, Port Authority, and just about anything you'd want within a short walk. Bought a few energy drinks and potato chips in the little store downstairs - I would advise against that - it's very expensive, and you can find any items you'd need at a variety of stores just outside the hotel. The elevators were broken, with only one working, so we had to walk down 11 stories... which was about the only negative thing I could say. I'd stay there again - it's a good hotel, and great location.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
"Noisy place to stay, even for NY"
The room was fine, I was upgraded to a larger room with two double beds. The location was fine, an easy walk to all of my meetings. However -the light in the bathroom worked only intermittently. There were sirens all night from the fire station next door. I could hear showers/water in the pipes from 6am onwards. This was not a comfortable experience. I've stayed at other Hilton Garden Inns that were better. To top it off, given that the UN was in session, this mediocre night cost me $600. Not good value.
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
"Ok"
Room not soundproofed - constantly exposed to elevator noise
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
"32nd wedding anniversary"
3-day NYC visit to celebrate 32nd wedding anniversary
2 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
raymond
"NYC Surprise"
Large room for NYC , great location for me
2 night business trip Aug 2, 2015
was a pleasure to be in the hotel as it is very well located
3 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
Pedro
"Friends and Comfort in the Big City"
The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The beds and pillows are unbelievably comfortable!
1 night trip with friends Sep 8, 2015
Kathleen
"Noisy"
Had the noisiest a/c unit ever in our room. Had the hotel engineer tell me that it wasn't that bad and that my hearing was too sensitive. My wife and I slept maybe a total of 2 hours because of the noise. I actually have video of the noise because I couldn't believe how loud everything was. Room was very clean...just couldn't enjoy it.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Times Square
Hello and thank you for taking time to post your review. I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for challenges with AC unit that prevented you and your wife from fully enjoying NYC experience. I hope that one day you will decide to stay with us again!
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
"Middle of everything!"
My stay at the Hilton Inn was incredible. For being in the middle of Manhattan, I thought I would be stuck into a small room, but that was the opposite of my experience. The room was fairly large, big enough for a desk, kind bed, couch, and 2 night stands. The bathroom came with a hair dryer as well as a tub! If ever I am in NYC again, this will be my stop. The staff was incredibly friendly and allowed me to check in early. Highly recommended stay.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
Marissa
The staff was very friendly and the hotel was in a perfect location. Five minute walk from times square.
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Rodrigo
"Nice hotel close to Times Square"
Checking in, I was a little nervous as the lady was very rude. Throughout our stay, though, everyone else was very nice! Every concierge was extremely helpful and gave excellent advice on restaurants! Our view was a brick wall with dilapidated air conditioning units housing pigeons. Close to all the fun stuff though :)
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"Clean and Comfortable!"
This has by far been my favorite place to stay in NYC. Great location only 1 block from Times Square! Super comfy bed and clean room. I will definitely be going back. Also, I stayed here on a Monday and got a great value!
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2015
Autumn
"convenient and comfortable"
It's very close to times square, so very convenient for sightseen.
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
Nice hotel right in the heart of time square. By New York standards I would say this is a really nice hotel without breaking the bank
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
"Great stay near Time Square"
Amazing hotel! Everything we wanted to do was within walking distance, as well as the convenience of having the subway and bus stops nearby. Many places to choose from for dining. Will definitely visit again!
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Scarleth
Very friendly staff...
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Booked king bed and they put me in a room with two twin beds. After alerting the front desk they reassigned me to a room with a king size bed. Room had a couch that had numerous stains on it. Window was very dirty with grease and hand prints all over it. Not what I expected.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Times Square
Hello Jay, Thank you for your review. I am truly sorry to hear that your stay with us was disappointing experience. I apologize for lack of cleanliness in your room and I will be sure to address your comments with proper departments. I hope that maybe one day you will giver us another chance and stay with us again. Best regards, Joanna Butcher Assistant Front Office Manager Hilton Garden Inn Times Square
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
jay
"Good location but noisy room"
Location is great. However,noise from subway, even from the second floor room, ruined my sleep. Breakfast didn't change during my five nights stay
5 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Great location. Overall good experience. If you have a tall SUV you will not be able to park at this location.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
"Great Hotel for a Family Vacation"
Went to NYC for a final family vacation before summer is over. We had a great stay at the Hilton and found that it was within walking distance to Times Square, Theatre District, Central Park - pretty much most of the tourist destinations. For the further away attractions, it's a short walk to either the 50th street or Times Square subway stations (Red #1 Line) which runs right to the South Ferry to go to the Statue of Liberty. Everyone at the Hilton were excellent. Makes a huge difference when the staff are friendly and helpful! Parking can be expensive. I have a full size truck (Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab) and it won't fit into the parking garage at the Hilton. Had to park it up 8th Ave at the Hampton Inn parking garage and it cost $224 for four days.
3 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Christopher
Location, location, location! You can't beat it! Close to Rockefeller, Port Authority, Subway, etc. Rooms were clean, staff was nice. Loved the fridge and microwave. Only thing I was disappointed in was the fitness center as it is extremely small. On the day of our arrival we got to check in early at 11AM which was perfect because we were beat from our flight. We were able to drop our luggage whenever we needed to just for a simple tipping service. We also did this on the day of check out because our flight wasn't until 10pm! Jules, our bellman was excellent! AC in rooms stayed cold, maids cleaned very thoroughly and we always felt safe here. They even exchanged our shower head without being asked to a better one. Would definitely stay again. Book early to avoid extra high cost at this hotel is right in Times Square.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
Ashley
"Great stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Times Square"
The Hilton Garden Inn Times Square is in an excellent location in the heart of the Theater District and steps from the neon lights of Times Square. Our room (1420) faced 8th Ave with a distant view of the Hudson River. 8th Ave is very busy with traffic and there is a nearby fire station but being on the 14th floor minimalized the noise below. (Note: Odd numbered rooms are quiet but face a brick bldg.) We checked in early (before 3pm) and the desk clerk Ernest was very friendly checking us in, giving us vouchers for the restaurant (Pigalle) attached to the hotel. Pigalle has an a good breakfast buffet and the vouchers came in handy. The hotel is close to all the theaters, Times Square, the subway, Central Park, and all types of places to eat. Other than a somewhat noisy air conditioner, our room was good. We would definitely stay at this hotel again and will refer it to friends.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
Karyn
"accessible to Broadway"
Nicely furnished hotel which is walking distance to everywhere we wanted to go - shows, Broadway, Central Park and Hi-Line Loads of food marts nearby so snacks, drinks, breakfasts easy to organise
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"Amazing hotel"
Awesome
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Freddy
"Close to Broadway Shows"
Wonderful place to stay............clean, comfortable beds, secure. Walking distance to all Broadway shows!~Great grocer i"food emporium" in the next block.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
pat
We did not spend much time in the room, as we were on our feet roaming the city all day. When we did return, it was nice to return to very comfortable beds and a clean room. The staff was very courteous.
4 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
clean hotel, rooms okay size didnt spend much time in it. plenty of food options nearby. There is a great diner across the street. The only complaint is that the pillows on the bed were flat and could be replaced.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
"Nice hotel in a great location"
One block over from Times Squar, with lots of restaurants and shops nearby.
Farmer Diddley
"Be prepared not to sleep"
The location has constant noise of traffic, cabs, ambulances, etc. This not a location where you will get any sleep. Otherwise the accomdations were fine. I was expecting a breakfast voucher, but was disappointed by now gettting one. Some of the front desk staff, I belive, has just become jaded by being in this location and dealing with out of towners for so long, and it show in the conduct.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Times Square
Hello Jay Madhav and thank you for sharing your feedback with other travelers. reading your review I am extremely disappointed to learn that we failed to provide you with a memorable stay and that the noise factor was challenging for you. We are, in fact, located in a busy theater district where noise can be disturbing if you are not accustomed to it. Unfortunately our hotel does not offer free breakfast unless you book a breakfast package or are Hilton Honors Diamond or Gold member, We hope that maybe one day you will decide to stay with us again! Joanna Butcher Assistant Front Office Manager Hilton Garden Inn Times Square
Jay Madhav
"Exceptional place to stay!"
Hotel is immaculate, all staff was helpful, polite, friendly and efficient. Check in took 2 min with an automatic upgrade. Great location, 2 blocks to Times Sauare and 5 blocks to Pier 88. Will definitely stay here again if I'm in NY.
"Weekend Stay"
Room was as described with no surprises. Very clean with modern amenities and many services which I did not use. The staff was very professional, courteous and helpful. The hotel was also neat and comfortable and the adjoining restaurant was perfect. Don't hesitate to book your stay here. I rated this hotel 5/5
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
The hotel room is nice. Easy location. Just the mattress is too soft. Everything is good other than that. Recommend people to stay this hotel.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
White
"Over priced 2nd floor room, outdated."
Clogged faucet, electrical outlets did not work. Old grouting in shower, heavily scratched shower, cracked wall finish on door frame, dirty AC grill. Terrible view, facing a generator. Just because the room has a view to the building generator it should be rented at a lower price.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Times Square
Hello Luis and thank you for taking time to share your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am disappointed to know that we failed to provide you with an enjoyable experience and I wish you would have given us a chance to address your concerns before your departure and allow us to turn things around for you. I hope that maybe in the future you will allow us opportunity to welcome you back and this time create a memorable experience. Joanna Butcher Assistant Front Office Manager Hilton Garden Inn Times Square
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Luis
"A nice fine"
Perfectly fine, well located for tourists. Rooms are spacious, and appear to have been recently renovated. My only puzzle is why I could not earn Hilton Honours points because the booking was made through Hotels.com. A booking is a booking, no?
3 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"First time to Broadway Theatre!"
Clean, with refrigerator and microwave and reliable free wi-fi. Close to theaters and times square. Great for first time visit.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Michele
"Excellent Times Square Location"
Great hotel close to everything. Rooms were clean and very nice. This hotel is one of the nicest median priced hotels that I've stayed in.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Pleasantly surprised by price, location and quality of the hotel. We enjoyed our stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
"Nice hotel in a great location"
We had a very clean and comfortable room. Running the air conditioner is enough noise to block out the street noise including the fire department which is close. The air conditioner is in the wall so it doesn't blow directly on the bed which gives the comfort of central air. Our stay was a really good experience until check out. When I asked about a taxi, a Hilton employee told us about a car service to the airport which was parked out front. The cost was flat rate cash $45. The driver was reckless and even cut through a gas station. Yellow cab drivers are speedy but courteous drivers. On arrival at the airport, he charged us $53. dropping us off in the outside lane so we had to walk across traffic. He said he was more expensive than a cab but quicker. It left us feeling that the Hilton employee who seemed to recommend him was less than honest with us.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
J
"Great location to time square. But only 15 floors"
So the city view is blocked by other buildings. Like the self parking next to hotel.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
yoda
"hotel very clean, staff friendly. perfect location"
had a great stay. a little issue with wifi but only stayed two nights.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
vicki
Unfriendly front desk, room and bathroom is not clean.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Times Square
Hello and thank you for sharing your feedback. It is disappointing to learn, reading your comments that our staff did not wow you with exceptional service that we are so well known for and the bathroom lacked of cleanliness. I will make sure to address your comments with my team so we can further improve our hotel. We hope that maybe one day you will decide to stay with us again! Joanna Butcher Assistant Front Office Manager Hilton Garden Inn Times Square
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Close to Times Square"
Friendly staff. Get breakfast with room. Great location. Walk to Times Square. Wonderful Italian restaurant around the corner and grill across the street.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
AZ tourist
"Great value"
Refurbished rooms, comfortable beds, and excellent location. Great value for a clean adn updated hotel near times square.
3 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"NYC stay"
Nice hotel just one block from Times Sq. walking distance to theater Clean room but hotel needs to vacuum hall way.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
The front desk employees were extremely friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Shelly
need a lot of work. the bathroom was horrible and the bed uncomfortable
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Times Square
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us, I will be certain to share your comments with my maintenance teams as we use all feedback to improve our hotel and their services.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015