All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America

Good internet service
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
    Bad pool
"Right in the heart of it all."
If you are looking for a hotel that is clean, employs friendly staff, and put you right in Time Square, than consider this as an option when you come to the Big Apple. I come to the big city usually once a year to visit and while this is only my 3rd overnight stay, I think I found my hotel if I want to stay in this area. The room is surprisingly spacious for NYC standards. You're located a couple of blocks from the subway so if you want to go to say, the Village, you're only about an 8 minute ride from your destination. Plenty of food options in the immediate area and strolling through the theater district will give you more than enough options for late night entertainment.
Other trip Dec 30, 2015
"New york city"
Hotel itself and the staff was great, it did seem like there were a lot of people behind the check in/out desk and only one person tending to everyone in line, so it did take about thirty minutes just to check in. A few things that I disliked a lot was parking, I get that you only have the options to park in the garages down the block but if your spending 150 plus for one night stay in a basic room you should not have to pay 60 dollars EVERY NIGHT to park, there should be some discount. Also I ordered room service and I've never ate food that bad in a long time, 20 dollars for one appetizer and I ate one bite.
Other trip Dec 28, 2015
"Couldn't have been smoother"
Smooth check in and check out. Very nice staff. Clean room, no problems at all. ( though, the doors of the rooms slam so loud, scared the "bleep" out of us every time) Would return to this hotel.
Other trip Dec 28, 2015
nk526
"Good for sightseeing"
the location is great for sightseeing it is few minutes walk from time square and many theaters and very close to 50 st subway station the staff were all nice our rooms and bathroom were small which was expected for a NYC hotel but my complaint is about the comfort of the bed and how thin the bed cover is beside that the carpet need deep deep cleaning I noticed that the sole of my kids white clean socks turned very dirty just by walking in the room.
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
"Family Fun in New York"
The location of the hotel near Times Square was great. There were so many options nearby for restaurants in walking distance. The queen size beds were extremely comfortable and roomy for adults. The coffee maker in the room was a Keurig which was very nice. The only negatives were the poor water pressure in the shower and one of the bartenders in the connecting restaurant was not especially nice. We chose to spend our money in other restaurants where the bartender staff was friendlier.
2 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
Deborah
There was little water coming out from the shower. The whole week water was low. Staff was rude when we checked in. Especially the Chinese guy.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Times Square
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us and you were inconvenienced by the water pressure.
4 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
"Nice hotel close to Times Square."
Overall pretty good experience. Was disappointed upon checkout due to miscommunication about parking fees. Was charged an extra days worth for 3 hours overtime. Manager was unwilling to help with this.
Other trip Dec 23, 2015
"Close to Time Square"
Some of the staff members were nice, but one particular staff member was quite rude. We were told that he had to help us to the room with our bags, since were using the bell hopper. However, he was not friendly towards us, and flung out bags on the floor. Other than that, the other staff personnel were warm and friendly. The hotel is very close to Time Square; however, parking is very expensive. We had to pay $15 for 15 minutes AND $42 to park for 24 hours to park our car. Overall, the room was fairly comfortable, but our bathroom was very small and I had problems turning on the shower, since there was a malfunction. I give this hotel an average rating, due to all of the reasons above.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Times Square
Hello and thank you for sharing your experience on recent stay with us. I am disappointed that we were not able to provide you with the exceptional service so well known for our hotel and that some challenges prevented you from fully enjoying the experience. I hope that maybe one day you will decide to stay with us again!
Other trip Dec 23, 2015
Great stay. Very convenient location. Parking next door.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2015
lei
There was a pubic hair on the bathtub when we arrived....... enough said
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Times Square
Hello Hannah and thank you for taking time to share your experience. I am extremely sorry to hear that bathroom cleanliness was not up to par and I will be sure to address your comments with housekeeping department. I hope that maybe one day you will decide to stay with us again.
Other trip Dec 16, 2015
hannah
"Location is good but rooms are uncomfortable!"
The hotel is supposed to be Hilton so at least they should have good rooms specially the bed where a hotel in Times Square is needed for to sleep n have rest! The bed is awaful my room was 218 n I suffered sleeping each night more over u can easily wake up on the house keeping noise of the stuff talking right in front of ur door!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Times Square
Hello Ahmed Reda, Thank you for sharing your experience with travel community. I am so sorry to hear about challenges that you experience during your stay with us. I wish you would have given us a chance to address those in person so we could fix those to your satisfaction. Maybe one day we will get a chance to welcome you back to our hotel!
Other trip Dec 16, 2015
Redz
"Perfect"
Nice hotel. I was happy I got the two double beds. I had a towel that was accidental taken with the hotel towels and I reported it. They gave me one of their towels. The staff was helpful and polite. The room was very comfortable. The view from room was great and not to high.
Other trip Dec 12, 2015
M.
"Great hotel, didn't like bathroom products"
Easy. Great. Accommodating. NO ROOM SERVICE AND BORING BATHROOM PRODUCTS.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2015
"5 star"
This was by far our best experience for hotel stay in New York City. Location, price point, decor, bedding and coffee availability were outstanding. I highly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure.
2 night business trip Dec 1, 2015
Kathie
"Super location"
Great location and super staff. The cost for parking was high compared to some other hotels however it was convenient.
2 night business trip Nov 29, 2015
"Great Thanksgiving trip in NYC"
family trip to NYC for vacation. I am a Hilton fan. The hotel was nice and it was a good value. Service was really good and staff was friendly. Location is excellent. Close to Time Square but a block over so it wasn't so loud/crazy. The French restaurant next door was excellent. Great food and atmosphere. I have stayed at many places in NYC and this is a good value if you are looking to stay in the Times Square area.
5 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
michele
"A perfect Hotel and in Times Square to boot! WOW!!"
I was staying in a NJ hotel for 3 days prior and I was going up to Buffalo with a friend and then to a football game in Oakland. I had major dental work however 2 days before the trip (I am 55, NY born and ARMY bred male) and I got quite ill from It. I came to NJ to see my son who lives in on LINY with my ex wife. I never even looked at NY Hotels when planning my first leg of this trip, even though I had tix to take my son to see Les Miserables on Broadway. I spent all the time I could with my son and knew I was going to have to cancel the rest of my plans. I was running high fevers for 5 days straight. So I had no days left in my Hotel and I couldn't sleep so I started looking up airfare from Newark to WPB, Fl, and the prices were crazy. I looked at LaGardia and on Tuesday (Monday's flights were crazy), I found a great flight! Now I had to find a Hotel. I have stayed at a Hilton Gardens before and loved it. Now I am looking at prices on any decent named Hotel with a decent rating (NY= the highest bedbug in hotel on planet). I came across the Hilton Garden. The price was phenomenal and right in Times Square. The staff was great. I called the operator and asked how I could get water and 5 minutes later, I was brought up 2 for free. I needed a car there and it was waiting on time. Most comfy bed in a Hotel. No high floors but view is still awesome. Don't let this one slip by. Even the TV is huge. Thank you Staff. PS: The Deli across street has best Omlettes EVER!
Other trip Dec 3, 2015
Mitch
"Loud sheets!! Everything else great"
Great time,very clean room, everyone was very nice. Bathrooms need to be more slip proof and add handles. Sheets need to be better made and less nosier. Loved the way management treated us on out anniversary with a gift in room and view
2 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
Cynthia
"More water pressure, please!"
Great hotel, great location! The only fault I found with hotel is that the water pressure was very low! Hard to flush toilets and take showers(two adults and two kids).
2 night family trip Nov 23, 2015
Gabriel
"you can't go wrong"
This hotel is not "cool" by New York standards. But it's s clean , very comfy, like a good Hilton. Great bed, bedding, good bathroom. And you can't beat the location. Lot's of families but there you have it...
1 night trip Nov 24, 2015
pierre
Great room and service. Enjoyed our stay!
4 night romance trip Nov 17, 2015
Laurie J.
"Outstanding !!"
Upon my arrival, I was greeted by an employee (can not remember his name for the life of me!) and he informed me that military have discounts and since I did not know, provided me free breakfast and a water bottle, and help direct to me a concert a few miles away. I gave him my email for certification and that's when he discovered I am military status. I only had a one queen bed for me and my friend visiting since it was cheapest and he upgraded into a twin bed, it was the nicest and warmest feeling knowing he did this for me and even shook my hand for my service. I am most certain I will be booking this hotel again because the hospitality was outstanding! I apologize for not knowing his name, but I felt as a customer he really did care. It was incredible and the whole staff greeted me everywhere I went, and the rooms and everything was spotless. Very good stay can't wait to come back.
1 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2015
Great location, clean room and bathroom and nice bed.
5 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2015
"shopping trip in NYC"
I flew a relative from the UK to NYC so we could do some wedding dress shopping. We wanted to stay near Times Square for access to the shops and the sights. It surpassed my expectations! The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. They made great restaurants recommendations, hailed cabs, and gave us sightseeing tips for our limited time. I will definitely book there again for my next trip!!
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2015
Beverly
"Centrally located"
We were warmly welcomed when we checked in. Front desk personnel were very pleasant.
Other trip Nov 14, 2015
"Free luggage hold and comfy beds"
Easy stay if driving in!
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2015
Alice
So my boyfriend and I stayed for the weekend... Even tho we didn't stayed much in the room bcuz we was roaming the city all day ... I had a nice place for comfort to lay my head... The room was big n comfortable... I am not sure but I think the a/c wasn't cutting up when I want it to .. Bcuz out was cold n the room was chilly but overall I would stay at this hotel again... Was very nice hotel...
3 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
"Nice hotel right next to Times Square"
Nice hotel in a great location right next to Times Square. Comfortable, spacious room. It would be good if guests could have direct access to the luggage trolleys (carts) so they could be used by guests to carry their own luggage when the porters are busy. When we arrived the porters were busy with a tour group and couldn't help me right away, so while my husband was double-parked outside, I had to run in and out myself dragging two lots of heavy luggage. (The porter said he'd be with me "soon", but that was no use to me in the circumstances.)
Other trip Nov 10, 2015
"Hard to get a good night sleep in the room we had!"
the part of the hotel where we stayed needs remodeling. The mattress was old with two big hollows where the previous guests had slept! Besides, the doors kept being slammed all night long, shattering the walls, as there was no device to slow their course when being closed. We tried to close the door silently, and it proved to be very hard. Otherwise, the location is perfect and the staff very willing to help.
4 night romance trip Oct 29, 2015
Michele
"no upgrade, but still paid for one"
This hotel is in a great location. Near the subway, theaters, etc. However, the lighting is extremely poor in the room. Sitting next to a light it was hard to read anything. However my biggest complaint is that I paid additional for a room on a higher floor. When I checked in I was given keys to a room on the 6th floor. I thought "Ok, maybe the hotel only had 8 floors" and continued on my way. I was very tired after a long day of flying and didn't pay attention to how many floors there were when I got on the elevator. After resting for a while we made our way to out to "see" NY. The next day as we were heading out I realized there were 15 floors! When I asked the front desk about this they said the upgrade is considered floors 6 and above. REALLY! I wonder what my chances of getting a room on the 6th floor without paying additional are? While they promote 100% satisfaction or you don't pay they do not follow that. I didn't expect not to pay for a night, etc, but I had hoped for a refund of the additional charge!
4 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
"GREAT EXPERIENCE"
NICE LOCATION..ROOM WAS REALLY UPSCALE FOR MY DOLLAR
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2015
dale
Going to plays and sight seeing
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
Dominic
"Great Resting space between Adventures"
We were only in the city for about 32 hours... but everything about the hotel was great. This isn't quite on time square but only a block away. The street is fairly quiet and the hotel was great too! The only draw back is that there is another Hilton Garden Inn in Time Square and it is easy to get confused as we walked into the other one on one occasion. We were really only using the hotel as a resting space between adventures. You are only a short walk away from many great midtown sights such as Rockefeller Center, Central Park and Strawberry Fields, 30 Rock, Times Square and Broadway.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Ashley
"Nice hotel. Close to all the shows"
Best thing about this hotel is location. Walking distance to all Times Square theaters. Easy access to subway and taxis. Lots of good restaurants and bars close by. The room itself was clean and a good size. Bathroom nice size. Maids very efficient . It did not make a difference to me, but some may be bothered by the fire station (half block away). Sirens are always going off in NYC anywhere you are. Get as high floor as you can If you are a light sleeper. that goes for any hotel in the city. The little sore in the lobby that was open 24 hours is a nice touch. Be prepared to pay through the nose for everything, you won't mind as much if you are tired from a night out an just need some Tylenol . otherwise just got to one of the many drug stores within a block. the business center was good and easy to access. Nice staff. The lobby had a nice place to sit while waiting for friends. But watch out for sales people near front door. They are mostly helpful but will try to get you do one of their timeshare talks. they offer free stuff in exchange for listening for 90 min. If you are not in the market, it's a waste of precious NEW YORK time.
Other trip Oct 17, 2015
mary
The hotel was incredibly convenient in terms of mass transit. We were able to take the Air Train and D train from JFK almost to the door and then used the subway to get everywhere we needed. Ordinarily I don't like JFK because it's so far out (read expensive). The hotel was perfect for a play and Central Park. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff very helpful. Would stay again.
4 night family trip Oct 6, 2015
"Great location!"
Great location for access to Broadway theatres. Service and locale make this hotel my favorite place to stay in NYC.
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
Margaret M
"NYC again!"
The hotel was better than expected. Room was quite large for NYC. Hilton honors rep-Sharlon was incandescent security guy (from Harlem) was great. Men joyed my stay till the very end
4 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2015
"I would definitely go back"
Another great stay at a Hilton Garden Inn. I would definitely go back.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
"Trip was awesome"
The concierge was very helpful setting up transportation and giving directions on how to get places, also handed out warm cookies and had hot coffee sitting out
4 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
Timothy
"Very clean hotel and friendly staff"
My stay was excellent will be definitely be staying again.
2 night trip Oct 2, 2015
lisa D.
"NYC BIRTHDAY"
Too expensive for this hotel
5 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
terri
"Great midtown basic hotel"
After looking for a reasonable hotel close to Times Square & Port Authority I found this one in my budget. Check-in was simple and fast, and we got there early, but still got an upgrade to a king size bed at no additional charge. Room was basic, clean and modern. View of 8th Avenue. It's close to Times Square, Port Authority, and just about anything you'd want within a short walk. Bought a few energy drinks and potato chips in the little store downstairs - I would advise against that - it's very expensive, and you can find any items you'd need at a variety of stores just outside the hotel. The elevators were broken, with only one working, so we had to walk down 11 stories... which was about the only negative thing I could say. I'd stay there again - it's a good hotel, and great location.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
"Noisy place to stay, even for NY"
The room was fine, I was upgraded to a larger room with two double beds. The location was fine, an easy walk to all of my meetings. However -the light in the bathroom worked only intermittently. There were sirens all night from the fire station next door. I could hear showers/water in the pipes from 6am onwards. This was not a comfortable experience. I've stayed at other Hilton Garden Inns that were better. To top it off, given that the UN was in session, this mediocre night cost me $600. Not good value.
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
"Ok"
Room not soundproofed - constantly exposed to elevator noise
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
"32nd wedding anniversary"
3-day NYC visit to celebrate 32nd wedding anniversary
2 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
raymond
"NYC Surprise"
Large room for NYC , great location for me
2 night business trip Aug 2, 2015
was a pleasure to be in the hotel as it is very well located
3 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
Pedro
"Friends and Comfort in the Big City"
The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The beds and pillows are unbelievably comfortable!
1 night trip with friends Sep 8, 2015
Kathleen
"Noisy"
Had the noisiest a/c unit ever in our room. Had the hotel engineer tell me that it wasn't that bad and that my hearing was too sensitive. My wife and I slept maybe a total of 2 hours because of the noise. I actually have video of the noise because I couldn't believe how loud everything was. Room was very clean...just couldn't enjoy it.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Times Square
Hello and thank you for taking time to post your review. I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for challenges with AC unit that prevented you and your wife from fully enjoying NYC experience. I hope that one day you will decide to stay with us again!
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
"Middle of everything!"
My stay at the Hilton Inn was incredible. For being in the middle of Manhattan, I thought I would be stuck into a small room, but that was the opposite of my experience. The room was fairly large, big enough for a desk, kind bed, couch, and 2 night stands. The bathroom came with a hair dryer as well as a tub! If ever I am in NYC again, this will be my stop. The staff was incredibly friendly and allowed me to check in early. Highly recommended stay.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015