All hotels in Clark, New Jersey, United States of America
36 Valley Rd, Clark, NJ, 07066, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"I'll be back!"
Was in town for a funeral. Room was great... amenities great... service outstanding. Location was perfect.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
"wonderful hotel"
this is a great value for the money. I won't stay anywhere else in this area. This place is great
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Not as good as before"
I have stayed here several times in the past few years and this is the first time I have been disappointed in a few things. The mattress was definitely showing its age, the maid service didn't come to my room one day, and there was a problem getting a mini-refrigerator for the room. Apparently at this Holiday Inn only a few rooms comes with a mini-refrigerator. I have been to many other hotel chains and nowadays they all have mini-refrigerators so it seems very odd that all the rooms don't have this for their guests. I do appreciate that the women at the front desk took the time to figure out a way so I could be in a room with a mini-refrigerator but it took quite awhile.
3 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Very friendly staff. Everyone was helpful. Lobby is renovated and nice. Rooms and hallways not updated.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Christopher
"A bad night sleep and poor security"
I stayed with my wife and 2 kids the day we sold our home. The price and location were convenient for us. I did not realize just how no-frills it was and how limited the hotel is in terms of amenities. The employees were courteous and professional but you have to pay for everything extra. The worst was the fact that there was a great deal of drunk fighting going on in the room next door to us that took a long time for the hotel to handle... which is not fun to hear with two little ones. When I woke up the next morning an employee was stationed in the hallway, half asleep, after watching the room all night. Again, while she was nice, it was hardly the most effective measure and one as a parent I was not comfortable with.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Lawrence
"Will stay again!"
The staff is amazing! They are so friendly and helpful!
4 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Kimberly
great hotel for business in Clark. Been going for about 4 years.
2 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
Nice staff, clean rooms, good location.
5 night trip Jun 8, 2015
"fine"
it was an average experience.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2015
"Great Choice."
Reserved this hotel for our business group. They absolutely loved everything about it. They gave it five star rating!
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
"Excellent hotel in Clark, NJ"
Room was nice and also offered alot of amenities for the price. Room was clean, overall great stay for a short trip.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2015
"Thursday May 28"
last minute need for a hotel led me to this one, I have stayed here a number of times over the years. Since its renovation a year or so ago, it is just a really nice, convenient place to stay in a otherwise blah section of NJ.
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
"Quiet and comfortable"
Very friendly staff, comfortable and clean rooms.
Other trip May 20, 2015
FL
Very nice stay but the housekeeping are very noisy in the morning.
1 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
Sonia
"Stay near Family & Friends but no with them"
The stay was excellent and very convient for my purpose.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Best place to rest and unwind!"
Had a long last few days and the experience was just what I needed. I was able to check in a little earlier than usual. The room was super clean, comfortable and thankfully tucked away from the elevator so I didn't hear a sound!
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"Pleasant Surprise"
Stayed here for the weekend for cousin's wedding. Hotel was affordable and nice overall for the price.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Janelle
"Quick get away"
I was there to attend a relative 's funeral service. There is not much to do in the area. There is a Target and Marshall store nearby and that's about it. The hotel offers a shuttle bus to the stores and they will also pick you up. The front desk employees were friendly and accommodating. The rooms were clean but somehow my room was not cleaned the 2nd day of my stay fortunately I had my own toiletries. Yes I would recommend this hotel.
2 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"Enjoy my staying"
Good Experience
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Johan
"2nd visit as nice as 1ST."
Special thank you to terrance ( desk agent ) who went the extra mile to facilitate our early check in, along with your gracious reastaurant staff. Thank you James H
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Our Hotel"
We enjoyed our stay very much. We have stayed at this hotel numerous times. And we would stay again. One thing I did not get to tell them is we were not overly impressed with the Fish Tacos from the Restaurant. The fish seemed over seasoned and the tacos completely fell apart. I know that sounds silly but I would definately not order those again. The room is always clean. The only other thing is the room never has a refrigerator in it and you have to request one to be brought to your room. Took them 30 min this time to bring it. As I had dinner reservations this was not a good thing that it took so long. Overall love the hotel.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Awesome!"
My stay at this hotel was very clean and extremely comfortable. I enjoyed my time there!
"Convenient to purpose."
Hotel overall was quiet and clean. Only disappointing aspect was room not serviced for second night of stay. We had to ask for clean towels, and had no coffee for the second morning
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"home away from home"
We have stayed here for a few years whenever we are visiting family while in New Jersey. We always feel like we are coming home. The staff at the desk is familiar from year to year and very friendly. The food in the restaurant is varied and delicious. Thank you for your service.
4 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
It was really lovely and the staff was great. My room was very clean and comfy. Offered actual mugs for the coffee which sounds silly but is actually quite pleasant. Defintely would recommend.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Naidy
"Nice hotel away from Newark airport"
We wanted a place to stay while visiting Elizabeth, Scotch Plains, and Plainfield, away from the heavy traffic near the airport. We were very pleased with the location, and everyone on staff was cheerful and helpful. We will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Even Clrark Griswold would love this place"
This place is a gem! Excellent service from a very courteous, friendly and outgoing staff. The hidden treasure was the cafe: outstanding entrees, food and service - likely the best in the area!
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Phil
"Another pleasant stay at the Holiday Inn"
The stay at the Holiday Inn in Clark was very comfortable and pleasant. My only criticism is that they should have had a luggage cart available for us when we checked in. We had to wait quite a while and eventually found one ourselves.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Nickeled and Dimed"
I am 79 and I didn't like being at the end of the hall next to the ire escape. The staff was not as friendly as they usually have been in the past and paying $18 plus tip for a buffet breakfast was a real shock. I stayed at a Comfort Inn a few weeks ago and breakfast was included at a lower per night charge. Previously, they served morning coffee free in the lobby. Now coffee in the lobby is $2.25. I don't think I will stay there again.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
H gail
We had a very good experience at this hotel. We traveled to NJ for a family funeral, and we told everyone that they should recommend this hotel to their out-of-town guests.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Very Nice Hotel"
Nice hotel. Friendly service. Excellent breakfast restaurant.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Excellent service!"
Excellent! Absolutely and Great service ! The attendees were on point and very attentive to our needs. Great job!
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
professional
"Thanksgiving Stay"
Nice exercise room
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
First time we stayed at this Holiday Inn. Very comfortable. The location was just off the highway, but one really has to watch the signs, especially at night. Note that breakfast is not included, but getting a coffee and bagel at the coffee counter was reasonable.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
"Family Party"
We had a family birthday party in Westfield ,NJ…...great Location…easy access to parkway. Very nice Holiday Inn,
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
NICOLA
"Room was comfortable and the staff was very helpfu"
Hotel was easy to find and the room was comfortable and easy to get to.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Helen
Good except for one day no maid service,stay of 4 days
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Perfect for everything we needed"
Wonderful, clean, and easy to get to. The staff was very helpful with any questions we had about the area, and requests we had while staying there.
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
Bethany
"Half and half."
First night someone in next room made a lot of noise until 3:00AM, keeping me awake. I needed my sleep as I had to be up at 6:00 AM the next day for an appointment. Housekeeper was great, she returned a folder that we left in our room.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Edwin
"Great stay for visiting New York City - convenient"
We enjoyed the convenience and cost for a New York City visit....train station nearby, restaurants and shopping nearby also!
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
World travelers
"quick stop"
good location
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
"Comfortable Stay"
Comfortable accommodations and very clean hotel for weekend stay. Close proximity to event destination and being able to visit family living in the area. The only negative is that the Friday evening we arrived there was not enough wait staff working in the restaurant to accommodate the number of people using the dining services The small staff working was excellent; more of them could have decreased the wait time.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Patti
Great hotel and great staff
1 night family trip Oct 6, 2014
"Close enough to NYC and far enough away to afford"
The hub was great, little pricey but excellent food and lattes. Wish the place had a whirlpool or indoor pool but otherwise nice facility. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Professional
"WONDERFUL Experience!!"
The visit to this hotel was a very pleasant experience. I pretty much tried to find a hotel online, and being from NJ, I never really needed to stay in a hotel. The parking lot felt safe, the staff was VERY pleasant. Raheel (I believe that was his name) addressed me by name EVERY TIME he saw me. That really made me feel like he paid attention to the customers. I forget the other guys name, I only interacted with him at the desk, but he was wonderful as well! Our room was very clean and comfortable, and the bed was very comfortable. Overall, this was a wonderful trip and we will use this hotel every time!
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Tynesha
"Great central location"
Hotel was very nice and clean. A little old, needs some updating in the rooms but overall fine. Staff was professional and friendly. Fitness room needs cleaning. Surprised at no free coffee, or water for traveling. I have never stayed anywhere that coffee and water were not available. I would stay again as its a convenient for my travel needs.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Pat
"One of the best Holiday Inn locations"
Satisfied
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Alag Arasan
"Close to park for reunion"
Everything went very smoothly. Room was clean and comfy, service and food at lounge was very good. Gym was well equipped.and easy to access. Service employees friendly and helpful.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Stayed here for a week while waiting for an apartment to become available. The staff was friendly and were eager to insure that my stay was comfortable and pleasant. The hotel itself was very well taken care of and extremely comfortable. The apartment is now open, but I'm really going to miss this hotel.
5 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Pleasurable stay"
I was surprised seeing how this hotel got 3 stars. The staff was very helpful, the rooms were big and very clean. There is a pool that operates from 10am-10pm, it was a very nice stay. I reccomend it
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2014