All hotels in Clark, New Jersey, United States of America
36 Valley Rd, Clark, NJ, 07066, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"excellent"
was excellent because we hvae received lata in the night a good welcome from the recpection
Other trip May 28, 2014
lelle
Everyone was very nice and made me feel wanted. The food was good, the waitress setting up behind the bar lent me a charger for my phone and then volunteered to watch it for me, and the front desk staff was very pleasant.
Other trip May 6, 2014
"clean but noisy"
nice clean facility, but the walls were so paper thin I could hear the guy in the next room unzipping his suitcase!!!
1 night trip Apr 30, 2014
"Right off the GS Parkway in Clark"
We had a family event to attend and we needed to be close to Cranford. This is a very satisfactory option for this area. We found the bed to be very comfortable, room was clean, staff downstairs was friendly. My husband mentioned to the front desk staff that I wasn't feeling well in the morning and they gave him some oatmeal and fruit to bring up to me - gratis! Very nice.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2014
Blonde Brunette
"Brief - attending a funeral"
Staff was helpful - later arrival and extended check out time to allow us to attend the funeral.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2014
Mobley
"Hotel was taken over by nearly 100 rowdy teenagers"
By far, the worst night I have ever spent in a hotel. The hotel was suddently taken over by nearly 100 rowdy teenagers who were running around the 3rd floor from 10pm until 1am like wild animals. Loud yelling, running in the hallways, slamming doors, talking loudly in rooms. Management of the hotel was unresponsive. Management of the hotel claimed that I would be refunded for my night, but they told me it may take a long time since I had booked/payed with hotels.com. I am hoping hotels.com will aknowledge this refund and the refund will eventually reach me. Very disappointed about my stay - all the more so given that I was massively jetlagged and badly needed some sleep.
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2014
"Not the Embassy Suites!"
No breakfast. No manager's welcome. Only one small elevator working for a hotel with mega senior bus tour arrivals. What a waste of time, waiting for the elevator! Locked out of fitness center,had to get card recoded. ugh!
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
kb2080
"great hotel"
Great service from the point of entry... would recommend this hotel.
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2014
"great"
I stayed here for a night for a business trip that I had and I loved it. The apperance was beautiful! The fitness center was well kept and helped alot! The hotel clerk was friendly and always asked if I was satisfied. I wish I could have stayed their longer but when im inthe area again I will go here. Everything was great and beautiful!
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2014
"Great staff and nice Hotel"
The hotel was great, clean, well maintained and the staff was very friendly. The only shortcoming was that it couldn't help being by the parkway. I didn't hear any road noise but maybe someone more sensitive might be bothered by road noise. I would stay there again for sure!!
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
kellie
"It was Ok"
Nothing bad to say but nothing great to say either. The room was nice enough but someone had left Protein bars scattered on the floor in the closet. I guess House Keeping didn't see it when they clean the room between guest stays ? The bathroom was Ok but not much space for toiletries. The room could have used a small fridge, should not have to request one. The front desk was friendly as well as the wait staff we met during breakfast.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Nelson
I stayed here with 2 friends for a night from Long Island, heading out to the club Mister East nearby. The price was extremely affordable and the amenities were so nice. I've paid 3 times as much and haven't had a hotel that nice. Great staff, beds, lounge area, and overall look. I am staying there again this weekend :)
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2014
"What the traffic will bear, I suppose ...."
It;'s not that there was anything specifically wrong or bad about the Clark ... I expected an in-hotel restaurant ... what there was was a glorified snack bar with an over-priced buffet. OK ... no big deal ... a little time with the Online Yellow Pages would have found any number of reasonably nearby options.Still "at the price" (the discounted 'no cancellations" price) ... a clean, safe place to sleep near where I needed to be -- fine. On the plus side ... all the staff were extremely friendly and outgoing. Tthe desk clerk was extremely helpful -- even to the extent of setting up the WiFi settings on my laptop.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"Hotel Stay"
Overall our stay at the Holiday Inn was great. The rooms were very comfortable, the beds were really comfortable and the cleaning was really good. My only couple of complaints would be that the HUB closes way to early and some of the staff were not so helpful. Thanks
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
"Super Bowl Hotel"
The information given as to the proximity of the hotel as it relates to the Newark airport are a bit deceiving. Our room did not get cleaned after our first night. The staff was very nice and was helpful to arrange for transportation.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
toilet was soiled at base.....obviously not cleaned!
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"Descent hotel for a quick stay"
Nice hotel staff no so good gave me some nasty attitude when asking questions
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
"NJ fly by"
Very nice, the hotel improvements were a nice surprise!
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
"Kenilworth Visit"
Nice place recommended by a business acquaintance. I thought it was a little pricey but it was convenient to where I needed to be and right off the GSP.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
"Always a pleasure to stay here!"
The Holiday Inn, Clark, NJ is my first hotel of choice when I am visiting NJ. It is always a delight to stay here when I am in town. The rooms and staff are exceptional!
2 night trip Dec 23, 2013
Nat
Staff was excellent! Although the hotel has obviously benefitted from a cosmetic upgrade, the plumbing infrastructure is in need of attention. Inconsistent water temperatures in the sink or shower should never happen in a hotel of any height, especially on the 6th floor!
2 night trip Dec 6, 2013
Mold under shower mat ice maker on our floor did not work !!
1 night trip with friends Nov 29, 2013
"Pleasantly surprised"
Found a great last minute deal and took it. Glad I did, the place was modern and clean and the room (with king bed) was larger than I was expecting. We ate at the restaurant as well, food was very good. Staff at the desk and in the restaurant were very friendly.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
Trevor
"Only game in town"
The location is great if your visiting family or friends in the Rahway / Clark area. If you leave your room after 9:00 in the morning they do NOT clean your room. What' up with that? The bathrooms in the rooms are not great. The front desk staff & restaurant / bar is friendly & helpful.
7 night trip Nov 6, 2013
Tony
Great place
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2013
"A little disappointed for the 1st time"
I have stayed at this location at least six times. Normally, I am extremely satisfied. The customer service is great. However, this time I could see the bathroom had not been thoroughly cleaned. Other areas of the room were a little questionable including the tissue box. One disappointing stay out of six is not bad.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
weekend adventurer
"Convenient event location"
The hotel exceeded my expectations for a Holiday Inn property. This hotel compares with other higher-end hotels; for value/ price. The room was spacious, and clean. The front desk staff was pleasant, professional in appearance and conduct. The hotel provides full as well as self-service restaurant items, full service bar, TV screens throughout the bar/restaurant area. Out-door seating/pool. Complimentary shuttle service within 5 miles. Business center with free Wi-Fi connection throughout the hotel. The the only reason I did not give them a 5 overall rating is due to the very loud church group piano and choir service performing on the floor directly below my floor/room. Which bolted me out of bed too early in the morning. Much too late for me to request a change of rooms. Since I was not aware of their presence. After a late night from attending a family reunion, I lost a nights full sleep before departing for a Trans-con flight following check out.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Brothers70th
I had a perfect stay here. The staff was excellent and very helpful. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable with both soft and firm pillows to fit any need.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Craig
The renovation was very nice... Did not have enough toilet paper in room, 1 holder was empty...2nd one almost finished! Had a large group go to the bar...Bar ran out of some of the alcohol we drinking! Had some appetizers they were good!
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
"Nice stay but bathroom needs a remodel"
The room was nice, roomy and comfy. The bathroom was too small, should take some space from the bedroom to make the bathroom more comfortable. -- Not enough shelf space. Biggest drawback was that the bathroom has no ventilation fan. Also, the toilet paper dispenser is a few inches off the floor, much too low to reach. We did not receive the newspaper on Monday morning. When we asked the front desk, the lady didn't seem to care. Dinners were great, breakfast not so much. The hot food buffet is too expensive and the hot food was not hot. The exercise room was good.
3 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Good location to stay in central NJ"
We were there for a friend's wedding. Hotel is clean, modern, and quiet. Only complaint we had is that the closets are rather small, and there was no arm chair in our room. We'd stay there again.
3 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Excellent customer service"
Outstanding everything was great from the front desk clerks, restaurant staff, and the maid service all were truly hospitable.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Have used this hotel before."
I stayed at this hotel again because I had a good stay there once before.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Cancelled Newark flight and hotel haven"
After a soul destroying experience at Newark airport this hotel was an oasis of relaxation.
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
Brit Traveller
"Gross rooms, unfriendly staff"
Do yourself a favor and don't stay here. The staff is mean and should dont be in he business of hospitality. We walked into our room and it was DIRTY. There were things left from the people before us all over and when I called the front desk to ask if we were in the right room they have us attitude and said it was in the "system" as being cleaned!!! I am the customer!! My husband called the front desk to ask for something which should have been in the room and the lady made us feel like we ere inconveniencing HER!! When he said thank you at the end if the conversation, all she said was "okay" and hung up... If that is customer service to you then please stay here, otherwise I would reccomend another hotel.
2 night family trip Sep 6, 2013
"The room smelled like dirty carpet"
My experience was average minus the molded smelling carpet
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
Very happy with the room. Very easy to get to. Staff are very nice.
1 night romance trip Sep 1, 2013
Jen
"No free breakfast available"
We had a ok experience. . Except for the breakfast part.. the water and mini convience store is already expensive enough. ..lol :)
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"Great hotel , I always loved holiday Inn"
I recently took my girlfriend on a vacation and we decided to check into this holiday Inn my first time in a jersey hotel but it was great service was great, polite guests, great food, and great location not too far from the highway and in a great quiet neighborhood. We didn't get to enjoy the full perks of the hotel because we were out every morning and back in late at night but it was still a great hotel. Holiday Inn hasn't failed me yet! The only disappointment was for a spacious hotel I am sorry to see they had no jacuzzi only a pool :(.
2 night romance trip Aug 30, 2013
Restaurant service was excellent. From the cook to the waiters, everyone was very nice. The decor and atmosphere was really great. Made me feel like I was in a luxurious hotel in Beverly Hills, CA.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Good business location"
solid hotel with a great staff. Very convenient to NY.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
"Impressed"
Best Holiday Inn I ever stayed in. Really impressed.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"It's adequate"
I was working in nearby Clark, so this hotel was fine for me. It's real far from Newark airport and also from NYC, there are much closer options. The rooms were not bad, but could use some updating. The Hotel pool is much smaller than the picture shows. Overall, this is a solid 3.5 hotel and for the price, it's worth it.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
"nice and cozy"
My stay at the Clark holiday Inn made us feel like we were on a real getaway the service and cleanliness was outstanding
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2013
Kervin
"Will definetely stay in this hotel again."
Nice and clean hotel.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
Margaret
"Better than what I had thought!"
Usually I do not stay at Holiday Inn's because of their poor quality but this one was very clean and modern with a great patio/bar area. Very close to the NJ Parkway and is great access to anywhere in central Jersey. I would stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"When visiting the Westfield/ Clark area"
Competitively priced and recently remodeled. Just know that it is a good 1/2 hour from Newark airport , more if rush hour. Also, because it is just off the Parkway, there is no walking opportunity. 10 minutes from beautiful Westfield , which has an excellent choice of restaurants. I stay here often, and the staff is pleasant.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"Looking sharp"
This hotel has done loads of remodeling and decorating. It makes it quite a hip joint. Great condition and very quiet.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Read Me"
This was my first experience staying at the holiday inn. When traveling to New York, my family and I prefer to stay at the Radison hotel (Clean & Free BK). Anywho...when we arrived check-in was fast and friendly. The front desk person Raul(?) had great customer service skills. The hotel lobby looked very modern and clean...our two hotel rooms appeared 2 be clean. However both bathrooms were kinda dirty. The hallways needed 2 be vacuum....the bed was soft and had clean white sheets....I slept good... The shower pressure was fantastic... I don't think I will stay at this hotel again. I would rather pay more money 4 a clean bathroom. I think the owner should retrain their Maids.... Please take ur time cleaning a room... Check out was a little difficult due 2 a prior customer complaining about her bill.... Meaning I had 2 wait 30 minutes before he acknowledge me...I will stick with what I know for my next trip ( Hilton or raddison.... People pick the 4 or 5 star hotels if u want everything 2 be clean...
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013