All hotels in Clark, New Jersey, United States of America

"Enjoy my staying"
Good Experience
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Johan
"2nd visit as nice as 1ST."
Special thank you to terrance ( desk agent ) who went the extra mile to facilitate our early check in, along with your gracious reastaurant staff. Thank you James H
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Our Hotel"
We enjoyed our stay very much. We have stayed at this hotel numerous times. And we would stay again. One thing I did not get to tell them is we were not overly impressed with the Fish Tacos from the Restaurant. The fish seemed over seasoned and the tacos completely fell apart. I know that sounds silly but I would definately not order those again. The room is always clean. The only other thing is the room never has a refrigerator in it and you have to request one to be brought to your room. Took them 30 min this time to bring it. As I had dinner reservations this was not a good thing that it took so long. Overall love the hotel.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Awesome!"
My stay at this hotel was very clean and extremely comfortable. I enjoyed my time there!
"Convenient to purpose."
Hotel overall was quiet and clean. Only disappointing aspect was room not serviced for second night of stay. We had to ask for clean towels, and had no coffee for the second morning
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"home away from home"
We have stayed here for a few years whenever we are visiting family while in New Jersey. We always feel like we are coming home. The staff at the desk is familiar from year to year and very friendly. The food in the restaurant is varied and delicious. Thank you for your service.
4 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
It was really lovely and the staff was great. My room was very clean and comfy. Offered actual mugs for the coffee which sounds silly but is actually quite pleasant. Defintely would recommend.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Naidy
"Nice hotel away from Newark airport"
We wanted a place to stay while visiting Elizabeth, Scotch Plains, and Plainfield, away from the heavy traffic near the airport. We were very pleased with the location, and everyone on staff was cheerful and helpful. We will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Even Clrark Griswold would love this place"
This place is a gem! Excellent service from a very courteous, friendly and outgoing staff. The hidden treasure was the cafe: outstanding entrees, food and service - likely the best in the area!
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Phil
"Another pleasant stay at the Holiday Inn"
The stay at the Holiday Inn in Clark was very comfortable and pleasant. My only criticism is that they should have had a luggage cart available for us when we checked in. We had to wait quite a while and eventually found one ourselves.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Nickeled and Dimed"
I am 79 and I didn't like being at the end of the hall next to the ire escape. The staff was not as friendly as they usually have been in the past and paying $18 plus tip for a buffet breakfast was a real shock. I stayed at a Comfort Inn a few weeks ago and breakfast was included at a lower per night charge. Previously, they served morning coffee free in the lobby. Now coffee in the lobby is $2.25. I don't think I will stay there again.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
H gail
We had a very good experience at this hotel. We traveled to NJ for a family funeral, and we told everyone that they should recommend this hotel to their out-of-town guests.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Very Nice Hotel"
Nice hotel. Friendly service. Excellent breakfast restaurant.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Excellent service!"
Excellent! Absolutely and Great service ! The attendees were on point and very attentive to our needs. Great job!
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
professional
"Thanksgiving Stay"
Nice exercise room
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
First time we stayed at this Holiday Inn. Very comfortable. The location was just off the highway, but one really has to watch the signs, especially at night. Note that breakfast is not included, but getting a coffee and bagel at the coffee counter was reasonable.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
"Family Party"
We had a family birthday party in Westfield ,NJ…...great Location…easy access to parkway. Very nice Holiday Inn,
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
NICOLA
"Room was comfortable and the staff was very helpfu"
Hotel was easy to find and the room was comfortable and easy to get to.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Helen
Good except for one day no maid service,stay of 4 days
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Perfect for everything we needed"
Wonderful, clean, and easy to get to. The staff was very helpful with any questions we had about the area, and requests we had while staying there.
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
Bethany
"Half and half."
First night someone in next room made a lot of noise until 3:00AM, keeping me awake. I needed my sleep as I had to be up at 6:00 AM the next day for an appointment. Housekeeper was great, she returned a folder that we left in our room.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Edwin
"Great stay for visiting New York City - convenient"
We enjoyed the convenience and cost for a New York City visit....train station nearby, restaurants and shopping nearby also!
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
World travelers
"quick stop"
good location
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
"Comfortable Stay"
Comfortable accommodations and very clean hotel for weekend stay. Close proximity to event destination and being able to visit family living in the area. The only negative is that the Friday evening we arrived there was not enough wait staff working in the restaurant to accommodate the number of people using the dining services The small staff working was excellent; more of them could have decreased the wait time.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Patti
Great hotel and great staff
1 night family trip Oct 6, 2014
"Close enough to NYC and far enough away to afford"
The hub was great, little pricey but excellent food and lattes. Wish the place had a whirlpool or indoor pool but otherwise nice facility. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Professional
"WONDERFUL Experience!!"
The visit to this hotel was a very pleasant experience. I pretty much tried to find a hotel online, and being from NJ, I never really needed to stay in a hotel. The parking lot felt safe, the staff was VERY pleasant. Raheel (I believe that was his name) addressed me by name EVERY TIME he saw me. That really made me feel like he paid attention to the customers. I forget the other guys name, I only interacted with him at the desk, but he was wonderful as well! Our room was very clean and comfortable, and the bed was very comfortable. Overall, this was a wonderful trip and we will use this hotel every time!
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Tynesha
"Great central location"
Hotel was very nice and clean. A little old, needs some updating in the rooms but overall fine. Staff was professional and friendly. Fitness room needs cleaning. Surprised at no free coffee, or water for traveling. I have never stayed anywhere that coffee and water were not available. I would stay again as its a convenient for my travel needs.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Pat
"One of the best Holiday Inn locations"
Satisfied
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Alag Arasan
"Close to park for reunion"
Everything went very smoothly. Room was clean and comfy, service and food at lounge was very good. Gym was well equipped.and easy to access. Service employees friendly and helpful.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Stayed here for a week while waiting for an apartment to become available. The staff was friendly and were eager to insure that my stay was comfortable and pleasant. The hotel itself was very well taken care of and extremely comfortable. The apartment is now open, but I'm really going to miss this hotel.
5 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Pleasurable stay"
I was surprised seeing how this hotel got 3 stars. The staff was very helpful, the rooms were big and very clean. There is a pool that operates from 10am-10pm, it was a very nice stay. I reccomend it
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2014
Vanessa
"Relaxing atmosphere in a busy location"
very impressed and will come again. service was great in dining room where we had a full breakfast every morning. Pool is lovely. liked computers in lobby and 24/7 treats/coffee! Comfy beds!
4 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Penny
Pleasant crew. Comfortable double beds and had lots of room. I enjoyed the open outside patio also.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Maria
"Good hotel"
I've stayed here before. It's a convenient hotel right next to exit 135 on the GSP. I thought it was a bit pricey at $180, but it's the only hotel in the Clark area. I like the pool and fire pit out back. Food and beer are good in the lobby bar. Breakfast is fine also.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
"To be a Holiday Inn it's Exceptional"
Loved this Holiday Inn location. I travel twice a month for business and have stayed in many (dated, to put it mildly) hotels in the northern NJ area. This tops them all. Pleased with the rate, level of upkeep, safety and convenience of the neighborhood (it's residential with major chain stores such as Target in less than 5 mins driving distance and literally just off the Garden State Parkway). The food in the restaurant downstairs is not only edible but delicious and it has one of the most extensive and well stocked convenience stores I've ever been to. Meeting areas were spacious and didn't let in (or out) a lot of noise. I don't know if I just didn't have noisy neighbors or the walls were well insulated but I had no noise complaints. Used the gym three of my four days stay. I was disappointed that the stationary bike was broken but there is a Bally's fitness 5 mins away that I believe they give comp access to. Parking is free and I was comfortable leaving my rental there. Friendly and helpful staff. Pool seemed kind of small but there is a lovely game area and big screen in the lounge. Nice touch. Would stay here again without a second thought.
4 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
Brooke B.
"HOLIDAY INN CLARK"
NOT COMFORTABLE
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
A KUMAR
"Very Nice!!!"
The hotel was very nice, clean and close to an event we were attending. The staff were very friendly and cordial. The only bad experience was that we could have had brunch outside where the hotel had a fabulous eating area. The day was absolutely gorgeous! So make sure you have brunch and eat outside, weather permitting!
Tys
"nicely updated"
Great Stay! came in for a family wedding. I was pleasantly surprised that the hotel was updated. Room was spotless, beds comfortable. No complaints. Lobby, bar and breakfast area were very nice. I definitely would stay here again, on my next visit.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Patti
"excellent"
was excellent because we hvae received lata in the night a good welcome from the recpection
Other trip May 28, 2014
lelle
Everyone was very nice and made me feel wanted. The food was good, the waitress setting up behind the bar lent me a charger for my phone and then volunteered to watch it for me, and the front desk staff was very pleasant.
Other trip May 6, 2014
"clean but noisy"
nice clean facility, but the walls were so paper thin I could hear the guy in the next room unzipping his suitcase!!!
1 night trip Apr 30, 2014
"Right off the GS Parkway in Clark"
We had a family event to attend and we needed to be close to Cranford. This is a very satisfactory option for this area. We found the bed to be very comfortable, room was clean, staff downstairs was friendly. My husband mentioned to the front desk staff that I wasn't feeling well in the morning and they gave him some oatmeal and fruit to bring up to me - gratis! Very nice.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2014
Blonde Brunette
"Brief - attending a funeral"
Staff was helpful - later arrival and extended check out time to allow us to attend the funeral.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2014
Mobley
I made an error on the date of my reservation. Expedia ripped me off for another $ 70 to fix it. Bummer !!
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
"Hotel was taken over by nearly 100 rowdy teenagers"
By far, the worst night I have ever spent in a hotel. The hotel was suddently taken over by nearly 100 rowdy teenagers who were running around the 3rd floor from 10pm until 1am like wild animals. Loud yelling, running in the hallways, slamming doors, talking loudly in rooms. Management of the hotel was unresponsive. Management of the hotel claimed that I would be refunded for my night, but they told me it may take a long time since I had booked/payed with hotels.com. I am hoping hotels.com will aknowledge this refund and the refund will eventually reach me. Very disappointed about my stay - all the more so given that I was massively jetlagged and badly needed some sleep.
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2014
"Not the Embassy Suites!"
No breakfast. No manager's welcome. Only one small elevator working for a hotel with mega senior bus tour arrivals. What a waste of time, waiting for the elevator! Locked out of fitness center,had to get card recoded. ugh!
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
kb2080
"great hotel"
Great service from the point of entry... would recommend this hotel.
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2014
"great"
I stayed here for a night for a business trip that I had and I loved it. The apperance was beautiful! The fitness center was well kept and helped alot! The hotel clerk was friendly and always asked if I was satisfied. I wish I could have stayed their longer but when im inthe area again I will go here. Everything was great and beautiful!
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2014
"Great staff and nice Hotel"
The hotel was great, clean, well maintained and the staff was very friendly. The only shortcoming was that it couldn't help being by the parkway. I didn't hear any road noise but maybe someone more sensitive might be bothered by road noise. I would stay there again for sure!!
Other trip Mar 10, 2014