All hotels in Danbury, Connecticut, United States of America
116 Newtown Road, Danbury, CT, 06810, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

Excellent
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Loida
i was in town for funeral not a happy stay hotel was great
1 night trip with friends Aug 13, 2015
ROBERT
"great place for a couple days in Danbury"
nice hotel for money, it was clean and dining area clean and stocked. Staff friendly. Gym. I would stay here again. Only neg. was its up on a hill and sign hard to see from road, very easy to miss turnoff to hotel. Right next to an Outback Steakhouse but not much else nearby. Room door latch was a bear to close!
2 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
"Average, or below"
Hotel needs updating, especially the carpet in the common areas. My room was not clean, but Jonathan found me another room immediately. Bed was comfortable. Okay for quick overnight, but not ideal.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Veronika
"You'll love your stay here"
In my top 5! Love this hotel
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
"Family Time"
My family enjoyed the pool and the continental breakfast. The staff were very pleasant and very attentive to our needs. Very family friendly.
3 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Pauline
This La Quinta is several cuts above what seems to be the norm for this change. Lobby and breakfast area is lovely; front section of hotel has well-appointed rooms, particularly for business travel and use.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
Fine for an overnight on your way somewhere. Clean, effective for that type of trip. Surly woman at the desk when I came in after 10pm. Odd building layout and she wasn't much help so drove around twice, had trouble locating parking v. room and had to schlep luggage a bit.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
sharon
"Great clean pet friendly"
Fantastic service and an outback restaurant for room service. Hard to beat. Nicely priced and dog friendly. My chihuahua gives 4 paws up!
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
Christopher
"Good value for location"
Good location quiet but near the major interstate, attentive staff adequate breakfast with typical cereals bagels juice and coffee. Did not get a chance to use fitness center. Only complaint is that there was only one elevator in the three floor wing we stayed in. Other than that great value for the money.
5 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Ian
"Average."
It was fine but nothing more. The bed wasn't comfortable at all and squeaked when you moved, as if the mattress was made of hay. ?? The pool area was ok, towels are the size of hand towels and weren't enough lounge chairs. If just looking for a place to lay your head for a night than its "ok" but not for a long stay.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Catherine
"Our Stay"
Our stay was wonderful. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Only complaint would be to place more bath towels in the bathroom.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Nice room"
Nice room ,clean and shower pressure very good
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
"Ok Hotel"
Spent a comfortable night here. Room was clean and tidy. Staff were helpful. Has an Outback steakhouse next door which was ok. Plenty of parking. No complaints.
1 night business trip May 26, 2015
Grahame
Friendly,helpful,couteous people behind the desk and everywhere. Room service excellent. Very clean.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Janet
"Excellent Hotel"
Great hotel, super service. Dogs are welcome and there is a dog cookie jar at the reception. Better breakfast than so many other hotels, huge spacious breakfast area. We will surely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
Deepa
"Nice, but there are better options for that price"
Overall very good. However, the hotel is far from everything; you can't walk out of it, you can only leave by car. Weather was great but the pool was closed. Disappointing for my kids. Parking can be tough because they share the lot with an Outback. We got there on a Saturday night and had a hard time finding parking before Outback customers started to leave.
Other trip May 8, 2015
Family Guy
"Clean, affordable hotel with good service."
Very accommodating. Nice clean, decent sized room. Friendly staff. Continental breakfast was just okay, but good enough. Quite good for the price.
1 night trip with friends May 3, 2015
"Ok but security is atrocious"
Business with spouse. A hotel in this price range in a city in Connecticut is not going to be 5 stars, but we were not looking for 5 stars. The hallway carpets were filthy. The bed was fabulous, the breakfast was way more than adequate. We were not impressed with the hotel's security and safety when we found a person passed out unconscious on a hallway couch near the back entrance. I would choose a different hotel next time, which is unusual as we actively try to find La Quinta Hotels and hotels in this price range.
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
James G
"Okay hotel"
There is nothing fancy about this hotel but it's adequate. The free breakfast is what you find at a lot of places-waffles, cereal, yogurt and hard boiled eggs. It's a decent value overall.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
"Great hotel, would pass out in it again."
Hotel was nice, clean, comfortable. Front desk was very courteous and helpful. Service staff was very kind and tolerant of the fact that I lost track of time and the noon checkout time crept up on me.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Carlos
"Danbury La Quinta"
Comfortable rooms and friendly service with easy access to freeway. Not a great neighborhood otherwise. OK breakfast.
2 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
"Ok view"
The stay was wonderful but it was hard to find the hotel there was no visible lights to guide us in when had to get a police escort.
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
Alice
"I will stay at this hotel again!"
Fabulous!
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
Betina
"Not a good night's sleep..."
Desk clerk on check-in was brusque and unwelcoming. I had asked for a non-smoking room, but everything in the room from the towels to the carpet to the bedding reeked of smoke. The bed was hard. The linen rough and the blanket thin and insufficient. The smell of the smoke on everything interfered with my ability to sleep. All things considered,would not use this hotel again.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"good price for convenient and clean"
Very clean, decent breakfast. Only two complaints. I like firm, but the bed was a little stiff for my liking. Would not deter me in the future. However, late at night I noticed the smell of cigarette smoke permeating through the walls or vents. My room was non-smoking, and so much as a sniff drives me crazy. Should have addressed it right away, but thought it was probably someone outdoors and it was coming through the window...but it persisted sporadically.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Excellent nice hotel wonderfull people we had a good time there the staff at the hotel were wonderfull and helfull
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Pleased by my choice"
The hotel personnel was extremely attentive and amiable. I felt safe during my stay. The room was clean and comfortable. The mattress and pillows were a little too hard for my taste, but that's a personal preference. I have stayed here twice now and have been satisfied both times. Easy on and off of the interstate.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2015
Yvonne
"Clean Team"
pleasantly surprised at cleanliness and service.
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
Ronald R
"Sleepy"
It was excellent, I want to thing you for the breakfast, keep up the good work.
2 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Keanu
"A pleasant trip to visit the Grandkids"
The hotel was fine - it was attached to an outback which was handy - my wife had a late snack. The breakfast was OK would have liked an egg dish.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
PLEASANT STAFF, SUITED OUR PURPOSE, WE CAN EAT IN THE OUTBACK ATTACHED TO THE HOTEL, CONVENIENT AND NEAR TO MAIN HIGHWAY
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"OK Hotel"
Nice hotel for the price a little inconvenient in location and the temperature hard to stay adjusted.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
"Great Place to Stay on a Budget"
This hotel is clean and the complimentary breakfast is delicious. The staff is also friendly and helpful. Good place to stay on a budget.
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
"Hard and Noisey"
Very hard beds, pillows, and extremely Noisey! Thin walls, could here the neighbors heater blasting away all night. Very dated. Will NOT return!
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2014
Jane
"Clean, Quite, and Comfortable"
The hotel was very clean, quite, and comfortable. We would recommend this hotel for anyone traveling through the area and would stay here again.
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
"Great stop over hotel"
I used this hotel as a stop over for a long trip. I had my dog with me and did not realize until I arrived that they had a 50lb limit on dogs.... For the level of hotel I thought this was a great choice - nice, clean room, easy to get to and very helpful check in. I didn't rate it a 5 because I reserve that for truly spectacular - something that would be very hard to achieve in the type of hotel this is.
1 night trip with friends Nov 4, 2014
"Short overnite on quickly planned trip."
Nice place with convenient dining at attached Outback Steakhouse
1 night family trip Oct 27, 2014
we attended a wedding, and the location was convenient. staying here made for a pleasant experience.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
margaret
"ehh"
1st Time at this hotel. Room was ok. TV was not that nice. The BED was very hard. One sheet and one light cover. AC Unit was blowing into the blinds (had to leave them open to get air)
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Glenn
"Consistently great"
My husband and I have stayed here a number of times because it is close to my family and we are consistently impressed with the cleanliness and comfort of the hotel, as well as the friendliness of the staff. We find it nicer than other hotels in the same price range and we think so highly of it we even had our wedding guests and bridal party stay here when we got married. The breakfast is very good and substantial, too.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
I enjoyed my stay and I'll definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Friendly staff, clean rooms, and breakfast!"
This was my second time here and once again, it was great! There is an Outback Steakhouse right next door so eating is easy and getting back to the hotel after a few drinks is just as easy.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"gooid en route stop"
Stay was just about perfect: wonderful outdoor pool. Highly recommended.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"Spacious Rooms"
Nice outdoor pool, wonderful breakfast, overall a great stay!
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
"My hotel stay"
Great Hotel and Staff, excellent breakfast bar, room was clean and comfortable. Wish pool had been open later as we were looking forward to a swim, but did not arrive until 9:30 and pool closed at 9:00. Would have been good if they allowed swimming later if quests were quiet.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Cecee
"Clean rooms and very pet friendly"
Great stay very nice staff, good breakfast, pet friendly and easy access from the interstate
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
reggie
"Great room for a great price"
I really enjoyed staying there. An Outback Steakhouse is connected to the hotel, which was very convenient. The rooms were very clean and very quiet. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Scott Kelly
"Clean, comfortable, convenient and congenial staff"
La Quinta was very pleasant. Our little dog was welcome too - without any fuss or added charge. The staff was helpful and pleasant and the breakfast buffet was decent. The location was ideal for our trip;it was near many conveniences. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2014
Rod & Ginger
"Nice Place, a Better Restaurant Would Be Nicer"
The place was undergoing some contruction/renovation during our stay, so parking was a little difficult. Not their fault, and it was as unobtrusive as possible. The hotel is attached to an Outback Steakhouse, and it was possibly the worst one I've ever been to. Again, not the hotel's fault. But there weren't any other places to eat that were close enough to walk to. The room was quiet and spacious.
2 night trip Jul 16, 2014