All hotels in Danbury, Connecticut, United States of America
116 Newtown Road, Danbury, CT, 06810, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"close to destination"
very pleasant, clean, comfortable, very convenient
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
"A Good Place to Stop Along the Way"
My husband and I were traveling from Maine to Philadelphia with our 7 month old and needed a place to stop overnight along the way. Not only was this a great location right off of 84 and easy to find, but it had all the amenities a family needed -- from a great breakfast to a mini-fridge and microwave in the room to a great swimming pool. Our only problem was that the fridge in our room was not set very high when we arrived and it took an extra long time to cool. Other than that, we were very impressed!
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"Over Night Stay"
clean and comfortable but poor parking
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
bilk55
"Comfortable and priced right"
It was comfortable and convenient with amenities on site or nearby.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2014
Tara
"Hard to find going north on 84."
Breakfast gives good choices. Normal clean hotel.
Rob
"Decent value for $"
Found hotel/room convenient, clean. Staff helpful with suggestions for dining. Quiet. Decent value for the $.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Harry
"Easy on and off highway. Late check in no problem!"
Staff was friendly. Perfect stay over hotel but if staying longer pool liked nice too!
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
dougie s
"Spotty internet service"
We booked this hotel as the Marriott was full and we are Marriott regulars. The staff was friendly, place was clean, beds were comfortable. Breakfast was a bit skimpy, we ended up going out for breakfast. Had trouble with internet connection- very sporadic except at 6:00 in morning. Elevators seem inconvenient too far from lobby. Overall it was just OK and we will try for Courtyard when we are in town again.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
"Very friendly staff"
The hotel was nice. Perfect for a quick, last minute business trip. The room was clean. I had a non-smoking room but in the morning the hallways smelled of smoke. Granted the hotel staff can not stop people for breaking the rules unless they catch them. The breakfast was "ok" - I had a hard boiled egg and banana. Juice was just watered down OJ with a couple of other juices I did not try. The front desk staff during checking in and in the morning were knowledgeable about the distance and times it would take me to travel back to the office. It was not technically in Danbury - the desk clerk told me. There is a Target and other strip malls near by but that's it. I had never eaten in an Outback. I ordered my dinner, as a take out from there. The service was poor and the food was not very good.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2014
"Great value, definitely will be back."
Room was clean. Bed super comfortable. Outdoor pool very nice. Great breakfast. Staff very friendly. Nice updated facility.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
marianne
"Comfortable room, Clean, Good Service"
Overall very good. Location is not the best though as it is rather difficult to access due to the proximity of Interstate 84
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
gleone
"expectations met"
I traveled to the area with my boyfriend, the only issue we had was the gps told us the opposite direction at first. We got there just about 10pm after a long drive up and I was very happy that the staff at the front desk were still very pleasant. What really thrilled me was the front doors locked at 10p, which was something the location by my home town didn't have when I stayed there last year. The room was very comfortable, we wish we could take the bed back with us! Kudos, and we'll stay again if up in Danbury again.
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2014
erin
"Very Satisfied"
The hotel was clean, Easy on and off Interstate. Bed was really great. My wife and I had a great night sleep. Friendly's Resturant had a great breakfast. We would recommend this place to any one who is use to great accommodations. My Wife and I would Defiantly Stay here again. Almost forgot, The breakfast was great also.
1 night trip May 21, 2014
Philip Folse
"Excellent customer service."
Nina, Nicole and Nancy provided outstanding customer service. Our hotel stay was the best deal in town. We will definitely return. They have it all for a reasonable price. Additionally, the continental breakfast was the best of any hotel chain that we've experienced.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Gary & Sylvia Howard
"Great Place"
Inside of the hotel looks new. It is very clean and organized. The breakfast is basic and it is good. The room was clean. I had no issues while staying here. I would definitely stay here again on my way through Danbury.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
"One night stay on a Saturday night"
There was no hot water in the shower, only lukewarm water. There was also no coffer pot for the coffee maker in the room.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
R
I stayed here with my husband for a quick getaway. Overall the hotel was a great, clean, very friendly staff. We would have given the room a better rating if the bed wasn't so hard and caused me shoulder & back pain for two days after we left.
2 night trip Feb 18, 2014
Mari
"Pleasant stay. Great free Internet"
Everything went fine. Staff is welcoming. Rooms are clean. Free internet is fast. Flexible to allow me to stay a little bit after noon the day of my departure.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
Bertrand
"Nice Place to Stay"
Clean room, pleasant staff, dog friendly, breakfast only til 9am, could be later.
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
"Good for a night's stay"
Stayed just overnight on our way through. Very easy on and off access from highway (at least when traveling south/west bound). We had 2 small children and a dog--hotel was very accomodating of both. Not a 5 star luxury hotel, but not complaints at all. Clean, quiet, good sized room. Would stay there again without hesitation.
1 night trip Jan 9, 2014
"convenient, clean"
good location for us, Outback is next door
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Barie
"You get what you pay for"
A little tough to find and get to. Good value in this city. Common areas need a remodel. Hallways kind of dinghy. Clean, but old.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2013
"nice convience hotel..."
great experience, easy access and great location. I will stay again.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
"Good Value"
As others have warned, my GPS put me in the neighborhood but it took 10 minutes of searching to find the hotel. Nothing fancy but a clean, ample room, comfortable bed (king), with microwave and mini-fridge. The breakfast (waffle iron, cereal, breads, juice and coffee) was very good (but no meat). Television reception was OK but some channels were hazy. Very good Outback restaurant attached, which we used. Several other restaurants (e.g., McDonalds) nearby. Nice outdoor pool but we didn't use it.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
Greg
"Nice hotel close to local stores"
I had a nice stay at the hotel. Only thing was the shower curtin smelled like mildo. Otherwise I loved it.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
leslye
"Difficult to locate"
Could not locate this motel with 2 GPS systems in use. Staff phone directions were so-so for an unfamiliar traveler.
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
"Just a stop over"
Great staff, clean room, Decent breakfast and a good price.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"My stay was ok"
Frankly it was not what i would have paid since the a/c kept turning off and the room in middle of night would get so warm that it woke me and my daughter up . when the iron board broke they fixed it immediately but they never took care of the a/c it would automatically turn off. The room however was clean and the staff was friendly they always had a smile. Would stay there again I don't know because of the a/c
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
The staff was wonderful but the location was hard to find. Did not get room type requested and were told they were sold out so three of us had to sleep in a king bed.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
"nice hotel"
Very good experience, just a little difficult to find, gps did not find it because of one way street.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Very nice hotel especially for a wedding stay"
We didn't use the pool or gym but stayed here overnight for a wedding, the room was very clean and comfortable! I wish they had conditioner available, but they only provide a conditioning shampoo, if I knew I would've brought my own conditioner, the breakfast in the morning was great as well, staff were very friendly and helpful, would definitely recommend this hotel And stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"Nice but hard to find"
Hotel was nice and clean. It was hard to find as it sits on a hill back off the road and no sign. Also on a one way street so as you pass it you have to go around a second time to get to it.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Floridacouple"
Nice room, good breakfast, hard to find hotel
1 night trip Aug 6, 2013
D&E
"Very convenient off Rt 84 - yet no highway noise"
Very convenient off Rt 84 in CT, yet no highway noise to bother you. Great for pets - they don't blink an eye. Convenient grassy areas near the parking lot to park your dog. Efficient staff, clean facility.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"Excellent choice"
The hotel was a bit dated, but immaculate. Staff was professional and competent. Breakfast adequate. Quiet place to spend the night.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2013
"Just a Warehouse for the Night"
We stayed in "E" block, which might have been the name of the prison wing. The hallways in this hotel are musty and winding; once you get into your room, you're fine. But in walking to breakfast we were clambering over a blocked gate at the end of a poorly maintained sidewalk. This hotel is fine for one night, but it's expensive.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013
Bo and Mary Alice
Overall the hotel was great, but they need to upgrade beds. Every time either myself or my wife turned over the bed squeaked really loud waking us up. Location was good, but returning from the highway south was a little confusing at night.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2013
"convenient to Danbury friends"
The hotel was fine. The room was clean and comfortable . the bed was good but creaked! The staff was ok. We skipped breakfast to eat with friends.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
ccmikeyb
"Good value and convenient location"
I've stayed here before and will again. The hotel is conveniently located, rooms are comfortable and a very good overall value with free parking, WiFi and breakfast. Somewhat dated and hallways and elevators showing some wear, are the only reason I didn't rate higher. I will stay here again when in the area. Staff is friendly and professional.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
"Very convenient"
My stay has been very comfortable. The amenities are clean and maintained. The location is extremely convenient. I would definitely stay at a LaQuinta Inn again. Very happy.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2013
Hard to find with GPS directions which are inaccurate.
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2013
"Close to family and restaurants in local/Danbury"
Very nice setup and good moring breakfast,the GPS coridinates need to be updated.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
W Serreno
"Disappointed in rating"
Disappointed in room. The door to the room was stuck you had to put your shoulder to it, the a/c did not work properly and the room had a musty odor. Location is good, the reception lobby and breakfast good as well
1 night trip Jun 27, 2013
Ljames
"Great Staff"
No complaints. Had a slow drain in the shower. They took care of it cheerfully and promptly.
2 night business trip Jun 26, 2013
A little hard to find, The staff was fabulous in every aspect... Clean, Breakfast Buffet was quite good... Right in the heart of it all... Well worth the money, will stay again..
2 night trip Jun 25, 2013