All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
3880 W Northwest Hwy, Dallas, TX, 75220, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

"Good, but not special"
The facility was just as advertised on the picture and was well maintained. The staff was very courteous, friendly, and helpful! The rooms were standard sized Embassy Suites suites, but where some would have queen sized beds, we had doubles. The beds were not sturdy or comfortable. The bed my wife and I slept in made creaking noises upon entry, exit or significant shift. The room was clean, but obviously dated beyond the images in the ad. The free breakfast was disappointing. The eggs were watery (even in omelets), the bacon came to the pans in clumps that were thin and greasy, and the options were limited. I have experienced much better at various Embassy Suites around the country. The proximity to the airport is what made this most appealing for a short turn-around trip, but if you don't need to be close to the airport, I would recommend finding another hotel. By the way, this was for a family of five.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
TJ
"Buckeye BCS"
Always enjoy staying at the Embassy always an excellent and experience. The only issue was neighborhood was a little isolated if you did not have a car
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Lovefield
Dear Lawrence, Thank you for your comments.
2 night trip Jan 9, 2015
Lawrence
"Best hotel in area for the price."
Airport Shuttle extremely prompt. Better breakfast than anywhere in the airport. Nice clean pool and hot tub. Great hotel all the way around
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Lovefield
Dear Adam, Thank you for your comments.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
Adam
Very nice stay!
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Nicholas
"classic embassy suites experience"
It's exactly as you remember
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Lovefield
Dear Kristen, Thank you for your comments.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Kristen
"It was good except for one thing."
Our rooms were very clean and comfortable. We enjoyed the Managers Reception that evening. The food and drinks were appreciated. The shuttle driver was very helpful and courteous. However, it was our understanding that shuttle service to Love Field was to be provided by Embassy Suites at no charge. We were charged 25.00 to leave our car in the parking area while we were away. We noticed on your website and in your guest directory that there was no mention of a charge for this service. Another example of your great guest service was your Housekeeping Department. My wife left her scarf in the room and spoke with someone who not only confirmed that the scarf was there but took the time to leave it at the Front Desk for her to pickup on our return to Dallas. Thanks again for a wonderful stay and we hope to stay at Embassy Suites again in the future. Sincerely, Richard Wilson
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Lovefield
Shuttle service is no charge, however there is a charge for park and fly.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Our Stay"
The reception in the evening and the breakfast were both great and why we stay at the Embassy. There were some things in the room that just need to be maintained such as the hairdryer needing to be cleaned out.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Lovefield
We are excited to let you know that we are scheduled for a renovation very soon. We hope you will come back and look at all the new changes.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
"Good airport hotel"
Convenient shuttle service to Love Field.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Lovefield
Dear Scott, Thank you for your comments.
1 night business trip Dec 26, 2014
scott
"Suite Bargain"
Very spacious and comfortable suite. Breakfast is good, with a variety of cereals, fruits, and cooked to order items. The minor damper is the $10 charge (plus tax) for surface lot parking.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Lovefield
Dear Dora K, Thank you for your comments!
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Dora K
"Good location, friendly staff"
Older beds, pool closed, 3 minutes from airport, quiet rooms, clean hotel
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Lovefield
Thank you for your comments!
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Convenient and Clean"
Convenient and Clean hotel. Hot breakfast each morning. Coffee isn't great, but I could drink it. My only issue was the cheap toilet paper. A strange thing to point out, but I came ill I e evening and would have appreciated higher quality product.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Lovefield
Dear Cody, Thank you for your comments!
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
cody
"Good family getaway during the holiday season..,"
We enjoyed our trip overall. This hotel is hidden behind two offices and out of the usual places but definitely close to many places in Dallas. My youngest son loves airplanes and enjoyed the view of the airport from our window. Our family enjoyed the Frontier of Flight museum nearby. The only negative was the service in the afternoon reception and breakfast. The first morning they actually took down the hot buffet when there was over an hour left for them to serve. But overall our experience was good and I would stay there again.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Lovefield
Dear Stacey E, Thank you for your comments.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
STACEY E
"bittersweet"
I really enjoyed my stay as always, however I do not like the fact that they are now charging you to park now.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"great stay but hotels.com get your info corect"
The hotel it self was great one thing I dislike was that hotels .com said on the bed description it was two queen beds and it was two full bed not happy with that because it was uncomfortable to try to sleep in a full bed with my husband because the pull out bed its to uncomfortable for us not using hotels .com again
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Lovefield
Dear betzayda, I will verify that our properties descriptions are correct and make any changes necessary.
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
betzayda
"Nice place to stay"
Nice place to stay. Kids loved it. The only issue I had was on check in, the guy wanted to charge $10 a night to park and I had to pull up their website that said parking was free, he wouldn't take my word for it.
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Always excellent
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Lovefield
Dear Dwayne, Thank you for your comments.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Dwayne
Very nice hotel, breakfast was fantastic.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Lovefield
Dear Steven, Thank you for our comments.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
"Nice hotel close to Love Field"
We actually had a pleasant experience, but the stay definitely started off with stress. The office staff told me that my room had two double beds and not two queen beds. In fact, they said they had no rooms with queen size beds. I had explained that I booked based on a description of the deluxe suite having two queen size beds. I was quite upset especially by their casual attitude. I was pleasantly surprised to see that we did indeed have two queen size beds. We loved the reception with snacks and drinks. We ordered a pizza for the children and they were happy as could be.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
GG
"I would stay again"
We went for a wedding and needed a location that was a 15ish minute drive from several places on our itinerary. That was the main reason I chose this hotel, and I felt the price ($90 + taxes) was fair for that part of Dallas. I reserved a room with a double bed, but when we arrived, the hotel rep offered us a king suite at no additional fee, so we were thrilled. Also, she informed us of some maintenance work going on and told us she would put us at the opposite end of the hotel. I thought that was very kind and courteous. The breakfast was very good, the staff was helpful. The bedding was very comfortable. My only disappointment was that the orange juice dispenser was not available on the Saturday . morning, but it was on Sunday. There is also a Target three blocks away, which was convenient. Lastly, we enjoyed drinks in the bar. Shot of Jack was $8; bartender was attentive without being intrusive.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Lovefield
Dear Nola, Thank you for your comments.
2 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Nola
"Great for Love Airport"
Perfect place to stay when flying into Love Airport. Many things are close.. Breakfast is outstanding. Hot tub felt great.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Lovefield
Dear Paul, Thank you for your comments.
2 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
paul
We stayed at the hotel coming into Dallas and then when we left. The hotel is in a nice area, is close to the airport, and is in great condition. The room was clean, the beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was a nice size. The hotel offers a free shuttle to and from the airport which was a huge help. They gave me a ride to my rental car company at the airport the next day, too. The breakfast was awesome. A chef was cooking omelettes to order and they had pancakes, bacon, breads, fruit. Overall one of the best complimentary breakfasts I've ever had. I would highly recommend this hotel
Thank you for your comments.
Very disappointed - I reserved a nonsmoking room on expedia and was told I had reserved a smoking room. When I showed them my reservation receipt, specifically showing the nonsmoking room, they told me there were no other rooms available, claiming the hotel was completely full. They went on to blame expedia, instead of taking responsibility. I am very sensitive to smoke and did not appreciate my stay. Will never stay there again.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Lovefield
I apologize for the confusion on your reservation.
"Don't expect reservation to mean room reserved!"
We reserved a king non-smoking suite and prepaid for the entire stay at the time we made the reservation. When we arrived at the hotel, we were informed they had rented our suite to someone else and didn't have any other king non-smoking suites available. The lady told us all she had available was a standard smoking room with a queen bed. My wife is allergic to cigarette smoke, so that wouldn't work but, just out of curiosity, I asked her how much less that room would be. She said it would be the same rate...as the king suite we reserved. How crazy is that? We left and stayed at a much nicer hotel.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Lovefield
Dear Johnny, I apologize for the mix up in your reservation.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
JOHNNY
"comfort and good breakfast...'nough said"
See title of review
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Lovefield
Dear Dr. Doug, Thank you for your comments.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Dr Doug
"Great service."
Every one was very friendly and nice. The hotel is really nice and clean I will definitely come back and stay here with my family. we all enjoy it and I definitely recommend this hotel. The breakfast ladies were so sweet! Great job everybody.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Lovefield
Dear Frank, Thank you for your comments.
2 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"Avoid the corner room!"
Hotel was close to the airport and had a shuttle. The room they gave me was an end room on the corner with a very small bed. Not much space in the room either. For the price I paid I felt it was a bad deal. I was too tired to go back downstairs to complain or ask for another room. Room and hotel were clean.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Lovefield
Dear Michelle, Thank you for your comments.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
"Quick trip"
A friend and I took a quick weekend trip to Dallas for a football game. The premium suite was nice and the room was clean, but there was a lot of noise going on during the day. There was drilling going on in the next room by maintenance, I could hear doors slamming from other rooms, and there was noise from the people in the atrium. There was really no way to get a nap after my drive in. However, the beds were very comfortable and it was quiet at night. I didn't get a chance to take advantage of the breakfast, so no comment there. I would probably stay again if I ever happened to be in the area.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Lovefield
Dear Rodrick, Thank you for your comments.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
Rodrick
"Very nice!"
The room was very comfortable and clean. One elevator was out of service which made for a bit of a hassle. The breakfast buffet was great!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Embassy suites stinks"
I booked the room on hotels.com to get to the front desk and be told that my confirmation number wasn't any good and they were completely booked. The two ladies at the front desk were rude. They offered no help until I pressed them. They continued to tell me that was a hotel.com problem even though they used hotel.com to book their rooms. I finally got to talk to a hotel.com rep who was very helpful and booked me at another hotel. No empathy from the staff and terrible customer service at embassy suites.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Lovefield
Dear Tim, I apologize for the confusion on your reservation.
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
"What a surprise!"
I stayed at this Embassy Suites because it is near Love Field (where I flew in) and my destination in the Dallas area. I had a lovely skyline view, free cocktails and a free made-to-order omelet breakfast. The staff were genuinely friendly and the room was very comfortable and clean.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
"A smoking room for non smoking people"
Check in time was suppose to be at 3. We arrived around 3:30 and room was not only not ready but it was a smoking room. Everything in that room stunk like smoke. When we were finally able to go to our room around 5:30 we to ask one of the maids to give us some spray to help with the smell of the smoke on everything. I wasn't offered another room and I had reserved a non smoking room several weeks in advance. Not what I would expect for a hotel that cost as much as this one did per night.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Andy
nice embassy suites a little worn excellent breakfast
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Close to airport free shuttle"
While i did not mind the stay they are repainting the interior of the hotel
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Lovefield
Dear John, Thank you for your comments.
3 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2014
Everything great
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Dwayne Corbett
"under construction"
Very noisy and horrible room location. I got a room right in front of the elevators so noisy all night and day. No relaxing at all. I do not think I would go back to this location. People from apartments next door would walk over for the free breakfast and the lines were super long. Waited 30 mins to get an omelet.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Lovefield
Dear Ashley, Our renovation is complete. We hope to see you soon!
2 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
Ashley
"Convenient to Love Field"
My stay was pleasant and convenient to my home which was/is undergoing some short term work.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Lovefield
Dear Susan, Thank you for your comments.
2 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"great place, great location and great service"
The staff was so nice and helpful. The location was great and there were lots of good places to eat in close proximity.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Lovefield
Dear Samantha, Thank you for your comments.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Samantha
"Very nice"
The staff was very polite and helpful. They are in the middle of remodeling, but it was very clean. The room was nice and clean, and the bed was comfortable. I could see the airport from the window, but never noticed the noise from it!
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Lovefield
Dear Megan, Thank you for your comments!
3 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Meagan
Everything you expect from Embassy Suites. Nice room, great breakfast, and small indoor pool. The bathroom fixtures were a bit dated and the one set of elevators on a busy weekend caused very long delays for use. Overall, a nice place to stay in a good location.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
jason
"wonderful stay"
The stay like always was amazing, they never disappoint me.wonderful stay.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Lovefield
Dear Denise, Thank you for your comments!
3 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Denise
Very good..
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Eva Cartagena
"love the amenities- complimentary breakfast !"
Great time! We'll be back. Comfortable room and beds, helpful and welcoming staff, awesome complimentary breakfast, relaxing salt-water pool and hot tub!
3 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Embassy Suite Hotel @ Lovefield Dallas"
The hotel itself and the rooms are nice and clean and roomy and breakfast is great
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
nix
"Unexpected Stay"
This hotel has the best staff. From the front desk, to the dining area, to the shuttle driver. Thank you for your courtesy. The rooms are spacious, but need to be remodeled soon. The shower was a little difficult to enter. Otherwise, I enjoyed my brief stay.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Lovefield
Thank you for your comments!
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
Richard D
"Comfortable & Nice"
Comfortable, nice hotel. Shuttle is convenient. Double bed was just too small for us! Did not check close enough when I booked to see that a double room had a double bed! My fault!
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Lovefield
Dear D Foster, Thank you for your comments!
3 night trip Jun 5, 2014
D Foster
"Will Return, Highly Recommended"
LOVED OUR STAY HERE! Breakfast was great and social snack was yummy too. Our room was on the first floor but we still had a great view of the lake that runs behind the hotel. I highly recommend this location. Can't think of a single constructive criticism.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Lovefield
Dear Ginaelisa, Thank you for your comments!
1 night family trip May 30, 2014
Ginaelisa
Free cook to order breakfast was great.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Close to Dallas Love Field Airport"
Perfect, with the exception of the air conditioner which ran a bit hotter than usual.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Lovefield
Dear Ken, Thank you for your comments. I'll check on that AC unit.
3 night trip May 23, 2014
Ken D. Webber
It was a very suitable accomodation for the overnight travel stay which we needed...
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Great hotel. Clean and spacious room. Friendly staff. It was very close to Dallas Love airport. I would highly recommend it.
Other trip May 24, 2014