All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
9005 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX, 77061, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"horrible"
It was the nasty and dirty
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
cheritha
"Not impressed"
Very basic room, even to the point of having no shampoo. Had to take a taxi as there was no shuttle for us even though we were in the time frame. On my return stay, they insisted no check in until 3pm and were not very pleasant about it either. I had homework that I needed to get done and needed wifi service as soon as possible, so I ended up cancelling. But you do get what you pay for, it was a cheap price.
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
Brandie
"Hotel is close to airport for easy access."
Hotel had the basic amenities and a pool was included. Receptionist was professional. The room was clean and comfortable.
2 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"Ok"
The room was ok. The only real issue I have is the lack of wifi. There are no weekly rates or game consoles as advertised. There is a security guard that patrols which made us feel safe. There is a cabaret next door, but they are fairly quiet. Overall, our stay was ok.
2 night romance trip Oct 14, 2014
"Wasted my money"
I'm 20, I've stayed at plenty of hotels way more better than motel 6 and they tell me I gotta be 21 to rent their hotel? Money was un refundable...never again
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Gabriel
"Good value for the price!"
Good value for the price. Room was great inside. The outside area was a little shady but I was glad to see security in the parking lot watching the cars.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Great value"
The best motel 6 I have stayed in over the past 20 years of travel :) Clean, modern and close to the airport I would recommend and stay again when in the area.
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2014
Jo
"Near Hobby Airport"
I thought the location was great. The neighborhood around the area not the best.. I thought it was an excellent value. When I need to be near the airport,this is fine.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
Stephen
"Humidor lobby"
One of the worst experiences I've had in my travels. You get what you pay for, I needed a cheap hotel for a six hour layover but never got to sleep that much because the room was so horrible I didn't feel comfortable laying down on it.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
Mazi
"ok"
ok
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
The only thing was bad I wanted coffee in the afternoon and the women that was working refused me.. the gentlemen that worked Sunday night into Monday was super... he needs a raise...
3 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
"a good place to hang your hat"
if you're not planning to spend a lot of time in your hotel room, this is a cost-effective, clean option. the hotel staff seemed friendly enough and the shuttle to the airport was available upon request. the room was clean, but ver minimalist...not even an in-room coffee maker or hair dryer. however, the bed was decently comfortable and the air conditioning was nice and cool (a plus for Texas summers!). the "wood" floors in the rooms are both a plus and a negative - they are pleasing to the eye, but a huge downside when staying in a room on the lower floor with other guests staying above you! all in all, my stay was pleasant and affordable, though I would recommend that they pay a little more attention to detail when renovating/remodeling (new coats of paint were clearly slapped on over older, peeling paint and the wall entertainment center in my room was obviously crooked).
4 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Erin
there was a lot of noise during the day and night..but for the price it was ok
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"Not much to look at, but great room"
When I first pulled up to this place, I was pretty pessimistic. It's in a...mmm...let's say, less than optimal neighborhood. And the outside looks run-down. The lobby and the hallways are very spartan and remind me more of a prison than a hotel. (Uh...prisons I've seen on TV). But when I got to the room...wow! Hardwood floor, flat-panel TV with multiple outputs (HDMI, MP3, DVI, etc), huge king-size bed, newish A/C unit, immaculate bathroom, padded corner bench seat, laptop desk...overall, a fantastic room, especially for the low rate that Motel 6 is known for. The front desk clerk that checked me in was not very talkative but she was friendly and efficient. Checkout took about 4 seconds the next morning. If you can put up with the neighborhood, I'd absolutely recommend this place. It is MUCH better than it looks on the outside.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"Worst motel in Texas"
Due to a language problem, night clerk couldn't find Expedia reservation info. Despite printed confirmation in hand, rooms were denied. This Motel 6 kept my $130 prepayment and refused to even try to work out problem. Do not ever spend money with the Houston Hobby Motel 6. They're thieves.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Joel
The room was extremely hot.. The floors were dirty. They don't offer transportation to the airport until 7 am and I was told by the desk attendant that she would call for a taxi to be there by 5am for us the next morning but she didn't and we had to have the morning attendant when we checked out.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Kathleen
"suficed"
it was fine.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Diamond in the rough"
I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. I had bad preconceived notions but went with it anyway because of the price. I arrived early because I was flying out for 1 night and the tech traveling with me was staying. since I was paying, I needed to go there early. the lady at the front desk was very accommodating after I explained this to her. second, the room was very large. desk, 2 beds, loveseat, microwave and refrigerator. third, the bathroom had been updated which was a plus. overall, I was very pleased.
4 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
James Darville
"Steer Clear"
This is in a very run down part of town. The are some fixtures that have been updated, but it has been done very poorly. Only use this place if you really really have to.
2 night business trip Jul 15, 2014
"don't bother to go"
Terrible with Rude employees especialy the front Desk staff for July 13th 2014 - around 1.40pm
7 night trip Jul 6, 2014
knn
"Not bad for the price"
A good value for the price. Staff is friendly, room was clean.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
LPV
"Good family motel"
Location of the hotel is very convinient for airport, downtown, and it in a safe area.
4 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
It's a Motel 6. It offers basic amenities with no frills. But the room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the staff was nice. It is exactly what a Motel 6 should be.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"Best Quality Motel 6 I've Ever Stayed In"
Very nice condition and quality Motel 6 and very close to the airport. Only problem was we had a 6am flight and their airport shuttle doesn't start running until 7am, so I didn't care very much for that part of the stay. If you're going to provide an airport shuttle, it should be available for the customers transportation regardless of what time they need transportation to the airport. After all, isn't that the purpose of having an airport shuttle in the first place ? I wouldn't stay there again unless I have a later flight.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2014
Nice floors and good location to stores and highway
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"close to Houston Hobby airport"
I checked into a dismal "remodel". The rooms were psuedo-euro, Ikea wanna be. Rooms are spacious with a wire rack for hanging clothes, no bureau or shelving really. The bathroom vanity has been made over but the shower & toilet were moldy & breaking away from the wall & shower insert. I chose this location simply for the proximity to Houston Hobby airport.
3 night business trip Jun 1, 2014
"convient location by airport"
I think for the price it is well worth it. It is claen and staff is very friendly. My only complaint is that it is very noisy. The walls must be very thin because you can hear everything going on outside and down the hall.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"It's ok"
It was just not how it shows in the pictures. But it's ok for 1 or 2 nights.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
travel for work
"excellent"
the room was nice and clean. i was better then i expected and way better then other motel6s ive stayed in.
1 night trip with friends Jun 3, 2014
"decent place."
Hotel was ok. No elevator! No refrig/micro in room. Ice machines in poor locations and often empty. Staff w poor customer service skills. Forced out of room for cleaning wuhile i was sleeping w do not disturb sign on door...will not stay again.
3 night business trip May 5, 2014
Boss1
rooms were differently set up, interresting. Morning coffee was not very good. Went to Dennys. Could have shampoo in rooms.
1 night trip May 19, 2014
bruce
"Omg"
Over charged me. Took forever to get the refund. Horrible customer service. Didnt clean room well. Didnt have bath towels. No shampoos. Only soap. Filthy.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Fadi
"great for what you pay"
great price well worth it. clean modern
1 night trip May 11, 2014
aj
"worth the price"
you good clean quality room for the price.Which all motels in Houston was more like this.
1 night trip May 7, 2014
Aj
"Great pet friendly hotel"
We liked the laminate floor instead of carpeting especially since pets are allowed. This type of floor is easier to clean an does not hold odors. The rooms are simply furnished, clean and adequate. Very convenient to the airport.
1 night business trip May 7, 2014
Laura L
"Very Nice"
Its extremely nice for the neighborhood and location I would definitely stay there again
1 night business trip May 2, 2014
Savannah
"It was ok"
The hotel was easy to find. Wasn't the best but a good place to say if your on a budget. I'd stay there again
1 night business trip May 1, 2014
GRAFFITI HAIR AND MAKEUP
The hotel was okay considering the price. Didn't appreciate the hotels practice of adding additional tax to already taxed rate. Very sneaky and horrible business practice. Just another way to steal! Watch your bill!!
1 night business trip May 1, 2014
Sekayi
"Very Hot Room"
Room was very hot upon arrival. Turned AC on and took several hours before it cooled off. Won"t stay at this hotel ever again.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Very Helpful Staff for a Basic Motel"
I received first class treatment, largely in regard to my requirement for an airport shuttle, both on checking in (rental car return) as well as for the morning flight out. The staff went out of their way to take care of my needs. Nice folks. It is a Motel 6, so the room is very basic, but it was clean and comfortable. Price was right, as one expects for this level.
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
Rollin L
"Needed one night near Hobby Airport"
This is a former Red Roof Inn. Walking in the corridor to my room ... looked a little sketchy. Looked almost like a hallway in a college dorm. It's an older property, kept clean but in need of updating. Pool looked nice. My room was large, clean, and comfortable. Unfortunately, only coffee in the AM and no continental breakfast, but I still think this property represents a good value for the price.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
We went to sign in and they were rude and said we didn't have a reservation... They were having technical difficulties. .m he didn't even look to see he just said we didn't have a reservation. . We told him we did. .. We left and went to stay at different hotel
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2014
eddue sears
"nice location and service"
Very nice, we would stay there again,
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2014
Harold Burgett
great!!!!
1 night trip Apr 9, 2014
elida neubauer
"Heinous"
Might have clean rooms but it def is not the ideal place. Horrible customer service
1 night trip Apr 2, 2014
Christyn
"A Nice Stay"
The room was clean, most of the staff was nice. Early in the morning, a security guard (maybe) was a little rude to me when he asked me to move my car to a different parking space. All in all, it was a nice stay.
1 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2014
Ric
Old and dingy
1 night romance trip Mar 24, 2014
Clean, and great hospitality.
1 night trip Mar 11, 2014
Kristi
"Clean"
I usually stay at 3-5 star hotels, but they were all sold out. This is one of the cleanest hotels I've stayed at. Simple, no frills, everything I needed and quiet. The location and inside ( not rooms) is very ghetto,
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2014
For the price it what was pretty decent.. Just needed something reasonable for my boyfriend and I for the night.
1 night romance trip Jan 26, 2014