All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America

Room is not nice
    Bad amenities
    Bad internet service
    Bad breakfast
"Clean, very basic accommodations"
Room was clean but very basic. It did have a refrigerator and a microwave, but not a hair dryer or any other amenities that so many others have nowadays. It met our needs in that we just wanted a place to stay before catching an early flight the next day.
1 night business trip May 20, 2015
"Ok stay"
Internet dissent work well. Very week at far end of hotel.
1 night business trip May 4, 2015
I took 1 look and canceled my reservation
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
Jerry
"Never again"
This facility should be taken off the Expedia site due to the fact it does not represent the true picture. It is in a seedy area you cannot and should not go out at night. The rooms have a film on the floor that may make you slip if you are not careful. The only good thing it is close to the airport. Please do not bring your family
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
trish
"Motel 6"
The wifi did not work, but the staff worked hard to resolve the issue. I liked the location: close to the airport. The rooms had been renovated. There was a nice desk and several outlets so we could charge our phones. The neighbourhood felt a little unsafe. The only amenity in the bathroom was soap. There was no shampoo. Lots of parking.
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
John T
"Not what I signed up for"
I went to this motel 6 twice. I was going on a cruise the next day and was staying in the area and after the cruise, big mistake. The room had a weird wax or cleaning material on laminate that they should never be useed, you can slip and fall. The first night I arrived I was charged a different price, they stated it was the fault of Expedia and because it was very late and only the manager could adjust the fee, I just paid it. The neighborhood is not good at night, please do not go out after dark. Please consider your choice.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
trish
"Okay for price"
The staff was very friendly, but the overall cleanliness of my room could have been better and the ammendities within my room were bare minimum.
3 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
Brandon
"Clean, modern and meets your needs"
Great price, big room, everything you need for a comfortable stay
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2015
laura
"Spacious and clean"
Huge bed & noce & clean room! Way nicer than any other motel 6 ! And so close to the airport!
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Maria
Very clean. Very convenient to airport. Minimal amenities. Perfect for night before early flight with breakfast @airport.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Margaret
"Dont fly early"
Just ok booke for shuttle to airport and they had no shuttle at 6 am.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
ted
"Incompetent Staff"
Staff checks me in with wrong reservation, why would you ask for the driver's license, swipe it and then check-in that same someone with the wrong reservation? Staff is incompetent.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
J
"Great Stay for a Motel"
I really liked the motel, it's an inside motel. The room was really nice, the bed a little hard and floor a tad bit slippery but I would definitely stay here again. I also had my dog with me and there wasn't any problem with that. Nice staff at the front desk.
2 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
alisa
"Check in and out"
I think check out needs to be at 12 or 1 or it should depend on what time you check in 11 was cutting it to close
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015
"This place had a smell I couldn't explain!!!"
Well I come in from a long drive and the front desk lady is just rude. She takes my credit card and my ID doesn't speak or say anything to me. I didn't know if she was writing down my credit card number or what but she kept it so long I might cancel that card and let my bank know. Then we get to the room and see a lady walking her dog in the motel omg....we walk into our room and it smells like wet dog. I was tempted to just change hotels luckily we didn't plan on staying in the rooms for long so we just dealt with it. If I ever go down to Houston I would never stay here. They allow smoking and pets and it smells like they do when you enter the place. Gross!!!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Trip to Houston / New Orleans"
We stayed in three different hotels in a week long vacation. Our one night at Motel 6 was better than the other six nights combined. Wish all seven nights had been at Motel 6.
1 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015
Beverly
"nice experience"
It was a nice experience. Won't mind another night. Staff friendly and accommodating.
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
Osaro
"Would Come Again!"
Had some business meetings right down the street and hotel was walking distance which was great. The rooms have been upgraded and the service was quick when needed.
5 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
"Houston"
Stayed 1 night before and 1 night after a cruise. There were some issues with the shuttle to and from the airport, but the hotel front desk resolved them quickly. One young man even drove us to the airport in his own car due to the shuttle driver arriving late.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
judy
"Hotel not safe"
Never stay and tha hotel no more
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
Alejandro
"Great Service!!"
Picked me up at the airport with a rescue dog travelling to her new home. The nice lady even brought us a small baggie of dog food for the dog! Room was very nice & clean. I walked 3 blocks to the nearest restaurant, the neighborhood seemed a little dark & lots of traffic, but it was fine.All in all a very nice experience! Thank you!!
1 night trip Jan 28, 2015
"Quick stay close to airport."
Quick room near the airport. Not the best neighborhood but the room was clean and hotel was quiet.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"Sparse but affordable"
Hotel was clean and the staff friendly and helpful. For the price it was as expected, but very plain and the surroundings a little scary. The lobby is sparse.
1 night trip Jan 28, 2015
Very nice place to stay for the price. The hotel was clean and the managers and employees were very nice and accommodating. Great location! Over all a great experience and I would definitely recommend.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Ok stay"
Very clean room.Good sized refrigerator. Air conditioner/heater worked great. No hot water in bathroom sink. No one came to fix. Also very loud in early morning in hallway due to workers getting up very early. Very close to airport. Need warmer blankets on bed. Average speed wifi.
3 night trip Jan 22, 2015
Brenda
"trip home from vacation"
Everything was great
1 night romance trip Jan 20, 2015
Pamala
"Nice and more modern than other Motel 6's"
We had a nice stay. It was a great price for staying in a Motel.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Not Bad"
Good place for the price.
3 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
Clayton
"Fl to hou"
Ot was just overnight but it was hreat ill be staying here when i come back to work
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
Timothy
"You get what you pay for"
I stayed here just one night to be close to the airport for my early morning flight and because it was pretty cheap. The front desk was very nice about giving me my wake up call and scheduling the shuttle to get me to the airport. However there were roaches in the bathroom which is why I didn't give a glowing review.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
aminah
"Shocking Surprise"
I flew into Houston for my first to visit my children & booked my Hotel at the last minute, and to my surprise Motel 6 (Hobby Airport) was a quite & pleasant Hotel. This Motel 6 is kept up very well & within 2 miles from the Airport & several other business. Their room rates are very affordable & I would stay there again.
3 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Great Value"
Great Value. Near Hobby Airport
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2014
Stephen
"one night @ Motel6"
serves its purpose & worth its price.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
suchakrit
"yuck"
Hair was on y bed each night. Was diagusting.
3 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
amanda
"Motel 6 Houston Hobby is a ripoff."
The motel was really horrible, shower did not work, mold on the floor, there was a nasty smell in the whole motel. Upon check in had to switch rooms because there was no microwave in the room. Will not go back there, not worth the value. Felt like I got ripped-off.
2 night trip Nov 7, 2014
kurt
"i will stay again"
My stay was great!!!!!
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
clyneshia
"horrible"
It was the nasty and dirty
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
cheritha
"Not impressed"
Very basic room, even to the point of having no shampoo. Had to take a taxi as there was no shuttle for us even though we were in the time frame. On my return stay, they insisted no check in until 3pm and were not very pleasant about it either. I had homework that I needed to get done and needed wifi service as soon as possible, so I ended up cancelling. But you do get what you pay for, it was a cheap price.
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
Brandie
"Hotel is close to airport for easy access."
Hotel had the basic amenities and a pool was included. Receptionist was professional. The room was clean and comfortable.
2 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"Ok"
The room was ok. The only real issue I have is the lack of wifi. There are no weekly rates or game consoles as advertised. There is a security guard that patrols which made us feel safe. There is a cabaret next door, but they are fairly quiet. Overall, our stay was ok.
2 night romance trip Oct 14, 2014
"Wasted my money"
I'm 20, I've stayed at plenty of hotels way more better than motel 6 and they tell me I gotta be 21 to rent their hotel? Money was un refundable...never again
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Gabriel
"Good value for the price!"
Good value for the price. Room was great inside. The outside area was a little shady but I was glad to see security in the parking lot watching the cars.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Great value"
The best motel 6 I have stayed in over the past 20 years of travel :) Clean, modern and close to the airport I would recommend and stay again when in the area.
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2014
Jo
"Near Hobby Airport"
I thought the location was great. The neighborhood around the area not the best.. I thought it was an excellent value. When I need to be near the airport,this is fine.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
Stephen
"Humidor lobby"
One of the worst experiences I've had in my travels. You get what you pay for, I needed a cheap hotel for a six hour layover but never got to sleep that much because the room was so horrible I didn't feel comfortable laying down on it.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
Mazi
"ok"
ok
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
The only thing was bad I wanted coffee in the afternoon and the women that was working refused me.. the gentlemen that worked Sunday night into Monday was super... he needs a raise...
3 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
"a good place to hang your hat"
if you're not planning to spend a lot of time in your hotel room, this is a cost-effective, clean option. the hotel staff seemed friendly enough and the shuttle to the airport was available upon request. the room was clean, but ver minimalist...not even an in-room coffee maker or hair dryer. however, the bed was decently comfortable and the air conditioning was nice and cool (a plus for Texas summers!). the "wood" floors in the rooms are both a plus and a negative - they are pleasing to the eye, but a huge downside when staying in a room on the lower floor with other guests staying above you! all in all, my stay was pleasant and affordable, though I would recommend that they pay a little more attention to detail when renovating/remodeling (new coats of paint were clearly slapped on over older, peeling paint and the wall entertainment center in my room was obviously crooked).
4 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Erin
"DANGEROUS CONDITIONS"
MY FRIEND DALE HAD A HANDICAP ROOM. HE IS A 89 YEAR OLD WWII VET. FOUR DISC SURGERIES AND OTHER PROBLEMS. GOT INTO THE TUB AND GRABBED THE TWO HAND RAILS. TUB BOTTOM SLICK AS SNOT. HE SPUN AROUND AND FELL OUT OF THE TUB GRABBING THE SHOWER CURTAIN. IT SLOWED HIS FALL TO THE FLOOR. HE COULDN'T GET UP. CRAWLED TO THE HANDICAP RAIL BEHIND THE TOILET AND WHEN HE TRIED TO PULL HIMSELF UP, IT CAME OUT. THE HANDRAIL WAS ONLY PUT INTO WALL BOARD. HE LUCKED OUT AND SUFFERED NO PERMANENT INJURY. MOTEL 6 IS LUCKY HE DOESN'T SUE THE HECK OUT OF THEM. THEY DESERVE IT.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014