All hotels in Bloomington, Minnesota, United States of America
7901 34th Ave S, Bloomington, MN, 55425, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

Hotel is a bit dated. Overall the hotel is nice, clean. Just starting to show it's age.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"We always stay here when vacationing with the kids"
Gorgeous hotel! AMAZING FREE COOKED TO ORDER BREAKFAST! King suites have a door that separates the living area from the bedroom... Couch pulls out into a queen sleeper, so parents and kids can have separate spaces without having to pay for an additonal room. Balconies are secured so that the sliding glass door only opens a smidge, but this is easily bypassed if you bring along a basic toolkit. Pool is salt water not chlorine based, so it's a nice change of pace from the usual eye-reddening, skin-drying chemicals that most hotels use. Free shuttle available to/from the MOA and airport with quick access to the Metro if need be. We won't stay anywhere else when vacationing with the kids.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"HOT"
Rooms were extremely hot and it was 34 outside. Could not turn air on in rooms so they gave us a fan and told us keep or sliding door open. Only prob room faced interstate and airplanes were taking off all night. Saw several other rooms getting fans as well. Pool was very dirty and cloudy and breakfast was just so so, not worth getting outta bed for as it's the same everyday. I would not stay here again
4 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
"awesome!"
Tropical feel!!! Spacious suite, the best breakfast in the courtyard, salt water pool, Oh so worth it.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Ferymie
"ac"
ac does not work in majority of rooms....beware
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
dale
"No water - bait and switch on free parking?"
I booked a room at this hotel with my family the night before flying out for a family vacation. When I went to check in they told me the Water was going to be shut off early in the AM, so we had to wake up at 0500 just to take showers - Seriously? whats the point of staying then? There was no compensation for this problem that the hotel had, not offered even, and when I had asked if they were going to discount my price or compensate in any way, they said no. Also when I booked the hotel, it stated free parking - I found out at time of check in that I had to pay almost another $150 to park my vehicle for the week. Not a happy camper!!!
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
JON
"Just an overnight stay."
It is very nice hotel. We stayed overnight and enjoyed the breakfast and happy hour snacks. The pool area was a good size with a large hot tub. Overall a very good experience.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
paul
"Party Central"
We checked in Saturday 3/21/15 to celebrate my daughter's 10th birthday. There were several parties that night and you could here music and loud celebrating until 2 a.m. It is not a place I will bring my family to again but is probably fine if you are with a group of adults who want to have a good time. The shuttle was supposed to pick us up at the Mall of America at 9:25 p.m. but never arrived so we had to take a cab back to the hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Just got married"
Host was nice and encouraged us re grading the new marriage
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Don
"Disappointing stay at Embassy Suites"
We checked in at around 10:15 pm on a Saturday night. There were about 20 extremely drunk middle aged or older people having a party on the 3rd floor walkway/balcony. They were hanging over the railing yelling at people in the courtyard area and singing. They were taking turns riding the glass elevators harassing people on the elevator while the group on the balcony cheered them on. I was there with my 2 teenage daughters and we were unfortunately on the 3rd floor also, so we had to walk past them to get to our room once we checked in. They made comments to both myself and my daughters about coming to party with them. My daughters are 14 & 17 and one got beer spilled on her overnight bag in the elevator by one of them that was jumping up and down on the elevator ride to our floor. I was disappointed that the staff allowed it to go on, but it seemed as if they were understaffed so I felt bad for them. It just wasn't what I have come to expect of Embassy Suites.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Marie
"Stuffy rooms"
The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean, but the food was just ok and the room was uncomfortably warm at night. We tried turning the fan on but it only seemed to blow out warm air. The only way to cool the room down was to leave the window cracked open which we didn't feel comfortable doing with having a toddler in the room with us. My family and I have stayed at several embassy suites but this one was definitely not our favorite.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Great experience except the bar"
Everything was great but with the exception of the bartender at the Corner Bar. Christa ignored us most of the time we were in the barand had an attitude every time we inquired about the products or what drinks she could make us.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Very friendly staff and close to airport and other attractions.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Audrey
"Our stay"
Love Love Love staying here! Very clean and the people are friendly!
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
I've stayed at this hotel many times and love it! However this time, the a/c system did not work in our room...as we found out at 1am when it was stuffy. And we realized there was no clock in the room. As I said, I've stayed at this Embassy Suites many times and it has always been great. I guess, it was an off day for them!
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"good honest people...."
everything from check in to check out was great. my nephew lost his wallet while we were loading up to leave, it was turned in with everything still in it.this made his (& my) day, there are still nice, honest people out there.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"great stay"
Took my fiance there for her birthday. Made going to the mall easy. Shuttle driver was friendly and when we ate at the restaurant the food and service was fantastic.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
We had an excellent experience at this hotel. Close to Mall of America and and many other stores. Complimentary breakfast and evening reception made our stay even better. Would definitely stay again and recommend to others.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Courtney
"Central meeting place for family"
We really were happy to stay at this Embassy Suites hotel. We were looking for a nice hotel with a breakfast other than cold cereal and toast. We also needed to be in the southern part of the Twin Cities. We enjoyed our stay and the great fresh omelettes in the morning. My only complaint is that the common area like the hallways by the elevators were not clean or vacuumed well. Also, the couch and "easy chair" in the room were not very comfortable or cozy.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Blade
"Sickening. Stay away."
If you enjoy piles of garbage littering the hallways, inattentive staff, and old, ferociously uncomfortable rooms, this hotel is for you. Otherwise, stay away. I was appalled by the filth strewn up and down the halls, the streaks and smears of who knows what on the walls, elevators, and carpet, and the sheer disregard shown by the staff.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Ben
Stay was pleasant for the most part. One drawback was that our room was on the 2nd floor directly above a conference room where a wedding party was being held. Loud music until 11:30 pm was irksome.. No other rooms were available for us to move to.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Valentine Getaway"
This was a fast getaway for one night to celebrate Valentine's Day and an Anniversary. We enjoyed the evening reception and the morning breakfast in the beautiful courtyard area.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Our room not cleaned after first night stay"
Beautiful hotel. Room was very comfortable.Breakfast was wonderful, but very crowded because of presidents weekend. Staff at desk were very helpful. Out room was not ready at check-in time. Also, as we mentioned to the desk clerk, our room was not cleaned after our first night, Feb 14. We left at around noon on the 15th, and returned at 8:00 that evening. Our room had not been touched all day. Desk clerk did say she would give us a $50 credit. The hotel printer was not working, so we did not get any verification of this credit. Obviously the weakness in this hotel is housekeeping. Otherwise it was well managed.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Alright place, great location"
This hotel needs a little update. I don't think it is able to accommodate as many people as it tries to. The salt water pool was great, but it's not as big as the pictures show. I always look for value in hotels, and this wasn't the best value. I would stay again if the price would drop.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Nathan
"Nice getaway"
We have enjoyed weekend getaways for the thrid year in a row now at Embassy, they have a great happy hour and free breakfast every morning. We always take the shuttle over to MOA also for day. Great place to relax. The pool is small and filled with kids all the time so don't plan on spending much time there.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Todd
Room was dusty,Uncomfortable beds, called front desk for pillows 2x never got them. And they were hosting 2 events at the hotel so there was no parking has to park on side street, then the front desk lady told me to come back at midnight to move my car so it didn't get towed. I would never stay there again
Shasta
"Ok stay"
Pillows not much too them ,needed more to get comfotable, got up in the morning and adult beverage glasses and bottles were all over the tables on second floor. (7:30 am) Breakfast was ok, French toast was very dry and hard, the bacon not very good, no flavor. But they did have a good selection of other items.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Friendly hotel!"
Super friendly staff from check in to leaving! Very clean hotel and rooms! We loved the omlet breakfasts each morning also!
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"happy hour"
love the managers special (happy hour) and you cant beat the breakfast
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Good location and great breakfast!"
We wanted a place close to the Mall of America and Water Park of America and this was a great spot. Our kids enjoyed the pool and we all loved the breakfast. It's so nice having a split living spot vs. where your beds are that has a table and separate TV for the kids.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Sandy
"Consistently Good Service and Comfort"
We travel at least once a year to the Mall of America and Embassy Suites is our favorite place to stay. Rooms are a good size, the beds are very comfortable and we love the variety offered for breakfast. The shuttle to the mall is convenient and consistently on time. Lucas at the hotel bar once again provided us with a great experience with good conversation. The only complaint I had was being woken up several times one night due to loud children running in the hallway. Not the hotels fault, parents please supervise your children!! Your kids aren't always as cute as you think they are. Anyways we love Embassy Suites & plan to return next year.
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Very pleasant first experience at this type of chain!! Will defiantly come back!
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"The Good and The Bad"
The Good: The building and lobby are very nice. The staff was very nice. The room was great. It had two TVs!! The breakfast is really really nice: full breakfast with everything you can think of. The Bad (What there is of it, really just nitpicking): The pool was a little cold. The whirlpool was closed for a few hours the first night. One bathroom in the pool area didn't have soap. Some of the pool towels were thin.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Great time early check in and shuttle service worked well.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"We come here every year."
Looks like the rooms are showing wear. We know that's to be expected with all who go through there. But noticed it this time more than last year. The hospitality hours are great! The breakfasts are good, too. However, being in an agricultural area as we are, we did notice the pork you serve (as in ham, sausage and bacon) is low grade and bought cheap (boar meat). Maybe improve this? We will stay again. Good place.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Gregg
"romantic getaway."
Hotel was nice and clean, close to mall of America. Awesome breakfast.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"HOLD fees"
My stay was fantastic, but the hold that was intended to be put on my credit card was not disclosed to me in advance and resulted in an embarrassing moment when I couldn't cover the cost that I anticipated upon check-in. Not cool.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Marcy
"Nice hotel close to airport"
We arrived about 8pm as we had to overnight to catch an early flight back home. We called the hotel for the shuttle to collect us at the airport and they were there within 15 minutes or less. We arrived at the hotel and checked in with ease. We ordered room service and that was delivered quickly as well. When we were checking out at 3am there was no shuttles until 4 am but the front desk manager arranged for a taxi to collect us and picked up the bill.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
P.A.T.
"Weekend away"
Very relaxing. Nice and quiet.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Not a good stay"
We had to be moved at 9 at night due to a noisy party below our room. At breakfast we had mold on our toast. The beds were small and uncomfortable Would absolutely not stay here again.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Saylom
"Good stay."
Besides our room being very very warm and the AC not working. Our stay was wonderful. Need to update rooms a little bit but had a good time!
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Brittney
It was great the staff was very helpful.the room was very clean. The open bar and snacks was very nice.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Can't control the temp in the room"
It was good, but the thermostat really does nothing. You have the temp of the hotel. The fan doesn't change the speed of the air flow either. We found a pizza mushroom on the floor of the bathroom upon arrival. Other than that, a great stay.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
Only stayed one night between flights. Amenities are great - rooms are a little dated.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Great breakfast"
Great location for MOA and outlet mall.
1 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2014
Shuttle service to mall of America. Could use more seating space, but very nice manager's reception.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Needs updating"
Hotel looked as though it had not been updated in over 20 years. Another guest had his head board fall off the wall and hit them during the night. Our thermostat did not work and when I called to the front desk they told us to keep the window open because they did not have anyone to work on it.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Lelyn
"Worn Out"
My family has spent the holidays here for a decade. You pay about $50/night more than comparable hotels. But you get a larger room, cooked breakfast, and happy hour. When the kids were younger, it was great. But they haven't invested in the rooms at all. They have 2 doubles instead of queens, which doesn't work for teenagers. If you are there on the weekends, the lines for the breakfast are so long that it's a chore. I think next year we will go to a nicer hotel and buy breakfast with the savings.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Tony
"Decent place, needs some work"
The location is good. The hotel layout is nice, easy to navigate. The rooms could use an update. Didn't seem like our room was fully cleaned when we arrived. Very slow wi-fi. We went for the premium executive suite with the free snacks, andthe vending machine didn't work well at all. The room's heating/AC system wasn't great. The pool is small but the hottub is big and at a good temperature. Sauna was nice, steam room was out of order during our stay. We stayed during a Holiday weekend, so the place was very busy. All in all, it was a pretty average experience at an otherwise nice hotel.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Holiday trip"
We had two rooms for our family Christmas trip. We had a lot of room to hang out playing games and swimming and spending time together.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014