All hotels in Bloomington, Minnesota, United States of America
7901 34th Ave S, Bloomington, MN, 55425, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

It was fine. If you like soft pillows they have them otherwise bring your own from home. The breakfast was perfect but happy hour was lacking hot appetizers. The bartenders were very friendly and made great drinks!
Other trip May 18, 2015
Georgia
Went there for daughters birthday. The girls had a blast but there were never towels at the pool. Also the room was lacking extra blankets and found other people's property under the bed.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Staff overall very polite and facilities also nice. The only negative is no gift shop. Considering its a hotel by the airport with no convenience stores in close proximity, this hotel should be able to supply basic toiletries.
Other trip May 17, 2015
L.
"Comfortable room but too loud and too many kids."
The TV only received about 5 channels - one of those 5 was pixelated so not watchable. The noise level of the hotel is loud. There is a train that blares it's horn every hour or so. I never heard any planes though. Lots of kids running around in the halls. The room was very comfortable and clean. Breakfast was OK - buffet style with a seat yourself dining. Being so close to the Mall of America there are LOTS of kids and families. The shuttle to the airport is supposed to run every 30 mins but I had to ask the front desk to call the shuttle after it didn't show up on time. I've always enjoyed staying at Embassy Hotels but this one was particularly loud and over run with unruly children.
1 night business trip May 9, 2015
"Perfect for business or pleasure."
Excellent Breakfast.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
"Just ok"
We felt the hotel was just ok.Clean enough however double beds are too small for the size of rooms, small bathroom, housekeeping did not vacuum popcorn from the floor for 3 days.Pool is way to small for the size of the hotel.Bar staff was friendly and made the time pleasant and the breakfast was good but slow lines and not enough seating for the size of this hotel.
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Trista
"love it"
Beaitiful, clean, very nice hotel
1 night romance trip May 5, 2015
nicole
"Mall trip"
Very good!
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Joelene
"We loved the Omelets!"
Very nice hotel! The omelets were great and the breakfast very good. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend this to others and would stay again.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Lynn
"A Second chance"
First time visiting the Great Mall of America. I called hotel.com about the price of a cot and one of the rep there refer me to Embassy Suites. The pros: decent breakfast. Good customer service. The room was big enough for my family of 5. One of the kids slept on the couch. The cons: There was a party next door and the rep in front could of moved my family to another floor but my wife and two toddler was asleep and I didn't want to wake them up and moved all of our luggage. The fridge wasn't working, so I had to get a big bag of ice to keep the gallon of milk cold. Overall it was a hassle but they promise my family another night at no charge at a later date for all of the disturbance and non working appliance. I'll give them another chance. For $160 for one night and a future night is okay.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
jacob
"Just a getaway"
The stay was great. We just wanted a few days out of town and ended up staying here. We had a West facing view which I enjoyed with all the planes taking off and facing the moa. You would think with all that noise you couldn't sleep, but was impressed with how well the windows and sliding door took away the sound! The light rail was right there to go downtown/stadium or just a short ride to the mall. They also had a shuttle. The breakfast is also a nice thing to wake up too!! We really enjoyed our stay, great size rooms!
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Great experience. Friendly and professional staff. Thanks!
Other trip May 4, 2015
travel
Was very nice would stay again
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Dennis
We had a nice stay. The room was very spacious and comfortable.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"nice stay"
Nice rooms and good breakfast.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Old...needs updating"
Older hotel...could see it in the rooms. Lobby and dining area were cold. Room heat didn't work well either. Location was good for airport and Mall of America.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Convenient for trip to Mall of America"
Nice, friendly staff. Easy & timely transit to Mall of America. Nice big room! Inexpensive when factor in the big breakfast and happy hour. Kids loved the pool too.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Lora
"one night stay"
We were in town for a family members funeral. e have stayed at Embassy Suites several times in the pat and find it a beautiful hotel with great breakfast food. I am surprised though to find that the WIFI is not provided in the room and has a separate cost associated with it. Many hotel now provide it free of charge to room guests.
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
Forrest
"Weekend away...quite noisy"
For the price it was adequate. The room was incredibly noisy. At night, (hours midnight until 2am) we could hear water running...like someone washing clothes. It was horrible.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Tonya
"Nice hotel, convenient location"
I stayed here with my 2 young children and loved it. The rooms were spacious and clean. The breakfast was great and my kids loved the pool.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Sara
I would definitely come back here, especially if wanting to go to the Mall of America. Lots of nice amenities included!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Vicky
"Love this place!!!"
It was our Anniversary weekend and the Hotel staff was GREAT!! The treated us like we were Royalty!! Even those that didn't know it was our anniversary were GREAT!!! We will be back again real soon and you can count on that!!! Love this place!!!!!!!
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Minneapolis visit"
Good Stay But lot of Traffic noise.
1 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
Jagdish
"Nice place!"
We had a nice stay over the weekend. The room was great and the staff were very nice. I love the breakfast they serve too. You can order any kind of omelet you want and they will make it right in front of you. The also have pancakes, french toast, scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon- all of it fresh and hot! Otherwise you can go to another counter and get some cereal or oatmeal, fruit, yogurt, donuts, coffee, and tea. We did have a period of time where the water wasn't working and we were trying to get the little kids into bed and get their teeth brushed. I just went to the front desk, and they were handing out bottled water no questions. We had fun swimming, although the water was really cold! The pool room is pretty and had lots of plants. I would stay here again, I have always liked this hotel!
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Erika
"Bad customer service...."
We had a delay of our flight. I called from the airport to let the front desk know. When we arrived, our room was gone. They sent us to a terrible hotel across the street, stained rug and broken elevators. Never again.
3 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
"Once great, now in a slow decline."
Holiday weekend, so it was quite busy. The hotel is starting to get dated with its room décor and is in need of updating. Now I sound like I am complaining, which I am not. Just relaying facts. I spend about 75 nights a year in a hotel. Embassy suites tend to be consistent. So, I am guessing this hotel is in between managers. The restaurant was understaffed (1 server across the entire bar/restaurant) God bless her. As was the room service personnel. It took over 90 minutes to get a blanket brought up, that was missing from our bed. Plus, no towels in the room. Guessing that is simply an oversight of the housekeeping people. One elevator was broken as well. Not a big factor, but the hotel was busy. Employees were arguing loudly. I'm guessing its because the hotel was busy, and they were clearly understaffed with a lot of quality problems. I've stayed at this hotel maybe 15 times. It is going down hill. Better options in this neighborhood for the money.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Very satisfied"
We were visiting from Indiana and the experience was very fun our kids love the room the pool and the break fast. ..
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Maria
"disappointed for the money"
Pool way to small for a 10 story hotel.manager reception snacks not good.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Jeffrey
"Needs updating but keep the cook"
The hotel is dated but comply, the free breakfast was the best thing ever (for those of you with kids) - made to order omolets, pancakes, potatoes, bacon n sausage, cold and hot cereals and the list goes on. What really stood out was that first morning my husband n I ordered omolets but I don't eat pork so I was just going to have a veggie one - the cook immediately sent one of his helpers to bring sliced turkey for my omolet wow! Great service.
3 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
Esther
Hotel is a bit dated. Overall the hotel is nice, clean. Just starting to show it's age.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"We always stay here when vacationing with the kids"
Gorgeous hotel! AMAZING FREE COOKED TO ORDER BREAKFAST! King suites have a door that separates the living area from the bedroom... Couch pulls out into a queen sleeper, so parents and kids can have separate spaces without having to pay for an additonal room. Balconies are secured so that the sliding glass door only opens a smidge, but this is easily bypassed if you bring along a basic toolkit. Pool is salt water not chlorine based, so it's a nice change of pace from the usual eye-reddening, skin-drying chemicals that most hotels use. Free shuttle available to/from the MOA and airport with quick access to the Metro if need be. We won't stay anywhere else when vacationing with the kids.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"HOT"
Rooms were extremely hot and it was 34 outside. Could not turn air on in rooms so they gave us a fan and told us keep or sliding door open. Only prob room faced interstate and airplanes were taking off all night. Saw several other rooms getting fans as well. Pool was very dirty and cloudy and breakfast was just so so, not worth getting outta bed for as it's the same everyday. I would not stay here again
4 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
"awesome!"
Tropical feel!!! Spacious suite, the best breakfast in the courtyard, salt water pool, Oh so worth it.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Ferymie
"ac"
ac does not work in majority of rooms....beware
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
dale
"No water - bait and switch on free parking?"
I booked a room at this hotel with my family the night before flying out for a family vacation. When I went to check in they told me the Water was going to be shut off early in the AM, so we had to wake up at 0500 just to take showers - Seriously? whats the point of staying then? There was no compensation for this problem that the hotel had, not offered even, and when I had asked if they were going to discount my price or compensate in any way, they said no. Also when I booked the hotel, it stated free parking - I found out at time of check in that I had to pay almost another $150 to park my vehicle for the week. Not a happy camper!!!
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
JON
"Just an overnight stay."
It is very nice hotel. We stayed overnight and enjoyed the breakfast and happy hour snacks. The pool area was a good size with a large hot tub. Overall a very good experience.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
paul
"Party Central"
We checked in Saturday 3/21/15 to celebrate my daughter's 10th birthday. There were several parties that night and you could here music and loud celebrating until 2 a.m. It is not a place I will bring my family to again but is probably fine if you are with a group of adults who want to have a good time. The shuttle was supposed to pick us up at the Mall of America at 9:25 p.m. but never arrived so we had to take a cab back to the hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Just got married"
Host was nice and encouraged us re grading the new marriage
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Don
"Disappointing stay at Embassy Suites"
We checked in at around 10:15 pm on a Saturday night. There were about 20 extremely drunk middle aged or older people having a party on the 3rd floor walkway/balcony. They were hanging over the railing yelling at people in the courtyard area and singing. They were taking turns riding the glass elevators harassing people on the elevator while the group on the balcony cheered them on. I was there with my 2 teenage daughters and we were unfortunately on the 3rd floor also, so we had to walk past them to get to our room once we checked in. They made comments to both myself and my daughters about coming to party with them. My daughters are 14 & 17 and one got beer spilled on her overnight bag in the elevator by one of them that was jumping up and down on the elevator ride to our floor. I was disappointed that the staff allowed it to go on, but it seemed as if they were understaffed so I felt bad for them. It just wasn't what I have come to expect of Embassy Suites.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Marie
"Stuffy rooms"
The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean, but the food was just ok and the room was uncomfortably warm at night. We tried turning the fan on but it only seemed to blow out warm air. The only way to cool the room down was to leave the window cracked open which we didn't feel comfortable doing with having a toddler in the room with us. My family and I have stayed at several embassy suites but this one was definitely not our favorite.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Great experience except the bar"
Everything was great but with the exception of the bartender at the Corner Bar. Christa ignored us most of the time we were in the barand had an attitude every time we inquired about the products or what drinks she could make us.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Very friendly staff and close to airport and other attractions.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Audrey
"Our stay"
Love Love Love staying here! Very clean and the people are friendly!
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
I've stayed at this hotel many times and love it! However this time, the a/c system did not work in our room...as we found out at 1am when it was stuffy. And we realized there was no clock in the room. As I said, I've stayed at this Embassy Suites many times and it has always been great. I guess, it was an off day for them!
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"good honest people...."
everything from check in to check out was great. my nephew lost his wallet while we were loading up to leave, it was turned in with everything still in it.this made his (& my) day, there are still nice, honest people out there.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"great stay"
Took my fiance there for her birthday. Made going to the mall easy. Shuttle driver was friendly and when we ate at the restaurant the food and service was fantastic.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
We had an excellent experience at this hotel. Close to Mall of America and and many other stores. Complimentary breakfast and evening reception made our stay even better. Would definitely stay again and recommend to others.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Courtney
"Central meeting place for family"
We really were happy to stay at this Embassy Suites hotel. We were looking for a nice hotel with a breakfast other than cold cereal and toast. We also needed to be in the southern part of the Twin Cities. We enjoyed our stay and the great fresh omelettes in the morning. My only complaint is that the common area like the hallways by the elevators were not clean or vacuumed well. Also, the couch and "easy chair" in the room were not very comfortable or cozy.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Blade
"Sickening. Stay away."
If you enjoy piles of garbage littering the hallways, inattentive staff, and old, ferociously uncomfortable rooms, this hotel is for you. Otherwise, stay away. I was appalled by the filth strewn up and down the halls, the streaks and smears of who knows what on the walls, elevators, and carpet, and the sheer disregard shown by the staff.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Ben
Stay was pleasant for the most part. One drawback was that our room was on the 2nd floor directly above a conference room where a wedding party was being held. Loud music until 11:30 pm was irksome.. No other rooms were available for us to move to.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015