All hotels in Richardson, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here701 E Campbell Rd, Richardson, TX, 75081, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Thanksgiving visit"
Bed was extremely comfortable. Bath area very small with low seat and very low sinks.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Somewhat disappointing."
Bed mattress uncomfortable,as were pillows. No in room refrigerator. Poor attention to cleaning needs; room next door had towels laying outside their door in the hallway for an entire day and no one picked them up. We would not stay at this particular hotel again; would rather try another hotel chain.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Great Stay, great State!"
Great stay once again....
4 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
"Pleased"
We arrived around 9pm and really didn't hang out at the hotel. We used it for a place to sleep and ate breakfast at the restaurant. The front desk staff greeted us and were very nice. The entrance to the hotel is very clean and inviting as seen in pictures. Three weddings were taking place and lots of soccer boys all over the hotel lobby when we arrived. Room was clean, bed was comfortable, and two types of pillows on the bed. My husband and I were about to shut our eyes when we heard our neighbors arrive and being loud. We assume they were the soccer boys who were probably 10 - 12 y/o. The adjoining door is extremely thin and noise carries to the point the noise woke my 3 month old, thanks boys. The hotel provides earplugs right next to the night stand. I don't know if it is because of complaints like these or if hey provide them for your comfort. Their noise was muffled as soon as our heater started and our TV stayed on, but then again we were tired and probably could've slept through the noise except our 3 month old. The breakfast was okay, better than a regular continental breakfast, including several juice flavors, eggs, sausage, bacon, pastries, cereals, fresh fruit, cottage cheese, and exceptionally friendly waiters. However, we did not see anyone making omelets as advertised. Overall, the experience was pleasing and would return to this hotel minus an adjoining door.
"weekend trip"
Went to the stars game and bone daddy's after to watch college football
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
"Wedding stay"
The hotel was very nice and clean. We went for a wedding and the bride and groom and family came back to the hotel bar to celebrate after and the bar was not sufficiently staffed even though they knew we were coming. Everything besides that issue was perfect.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"Great place"
Will definitely stay here again
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Lynn
"Dallas Get-Away"
We had a problem with the original room we were in and contacted the front desk and were moved immediately. The beds are not real comfortable but other than that the service and hotel were great.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Keith
"Unpleasantly Hot"
Unpleasant stay. Could not get room to cool down.
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
The staff were very friendly and helpful, and I especially appreciated the shuttle that took me to UT-Dallas in the morning. Even though I had booked through Hotels.com, the woman at check-in gave me free internet - not included in my rate - because it would have been included in the UT visitor rate and she knwe I was headed over there. Room was clean but nothing special.
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
I was disappointed that my room did not have a small refrigerator or microwave.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Ther are no pillowtop mattresses!"
I booked this particular hotel for the pillowtop mattress. There are no pillowtop matresses - just a thin quilted topper on an old mattress. Sheets were stained.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Great except the beds"
The front desk was great and accommodating. The weekend was a full house so the elevators were backed up most of the time. The only real complaint was the bed comfort. We had two full beds and they were the very hard. I would think these days that a Hyatt would have upgraded the beds /bed tops to have comfortable sleep.
2 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
"Nice location. Walked across to dinner."
Stayed here for event at cul well center. Great location everything was nice.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"TEXAS OU WEEKEND"
Stayed two nights, Hotel was busy during this weekend, very noisy when we arrived on the floor we were to stay. Manager moved us to another floor. The hotel was very nice and clean,we didn't use the pool but,it looked as if that area needed a remodel. The food in the Hotel was exceptional,we ate there both nights as well as breakfast both days.The staff were all very professional.The only negative was at check-in and check-out. Hotel had us for two doubles,but we had booked a King.Then they tried to charge for breakfast for one person when booking stated free for two.They corrected everything,but was just an inconvenience.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Clean, comfortable. Staff was friendly. Good place.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Enjoyed stay. Excellent facility ran by excellent staff.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
ben
"Excellent hotel close to Univ of Texas Dallas"
This Hyatt is my favorite hotel that is close to UTD. The rooms are clean, spacious and comfortable. The dining is great and the bar tenders are exceptional. Tips for this hotel: bring your own water as opposed to using their overpriced water and either sign up for the Hyatt passport or use the free 30 minute internet if not using your own hotspot.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Disappointing all around"
Arriving after a long red-eye flight, I checked in early morning only to be sent to a room that had not been cleaned. Tired and a bit grossed out, I tried to use the phone to contact the front desk. No answer. Lugged my luggage back to the front desk for a new room. The clerk was slightly apologetic and offered a complimentary breakfast that would be credited to my room. Woke up later that morning to the sound of water dripping out of the air vent--a leak from a higher floor or pipe. Again tried to call front desk--no answer. I went back down and luckily caught a maintenance person who was appropriately concerned. Other downers: the air conditioner made a lot of noise whenever it started up and the toilet ran. I would have changed rooms if I was staying longer. Last blow: I had to ask for the breakfast credit when I was assured that it would automatically appear on my statement. Thumbs down for guest experience.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
S
"Outdated but was ok"
It was alright. The room was small and somewhat outdated but it worked for my needs. HVAC controls could be alot faster as well.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Ben
"Just Okay"
The size of the room was just okay and the cable was not that great.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
Christopher
"not up to Hyatt standards"
not a bad stay but not up to Hyatt standards at other hotels. hotel staff were non attentive. nobody went out of their way for anything. arrived for breakfast at 930am to fine nearly all tables dirty and uncleaned but only a hand full occupied. not very welcoming. breakfast was very average with several option unavailable each of the 2 days we were there. room was clean but stuffing. we all woke up sneezing both days but were fine once we got out of the room. will not be back
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Great staff very helpful will stay there again.The breakfast buffet was exacellant.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Hyatt weekend"
Beautiful amenities. Polite and capable staff. Surrounding area nice, beautiful, and safe. I can't wait to come back.
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2014
Dawn
"awesome staff"
very positive experience, clean, nice lounge, nice pool facility. Had several one on one encounters with several staff members and they were very positive , up beat, and helpful, went out of their way to help.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Keith
"Relaxing weekend in Dallas."
We were in town to celebrate our anniversary as well as a friend's 40th bd. Turns out this was an excellent location, close to everywhere we were going. We got to the hotel about 8:00, checked in and decided to have dinner downstairs in the hotel restaurant and then go back up to the room and watch a movie. The food was really good, from the bread to the wedge salad to the chicken entree and pecan pie. Great service, good drinks, nice atmosphere. Ended up walking across the street the next am to Panera Bread for breakfast, and the next day for lunch at Twisted Root. Like I said, great location. With all the eating, we had to take advantage of the workout facility. Plenty of fresh towels, chilled cloths, and cold water in a well-stocked facility. Nice setup too with good landscaping and windows looking out over the pool. Really will stay here again when we want a nice quiet hotel convenient to everything.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Blaine
"Very pleasant stay"
Clean, very comfortable bed, hotel staff replenished supplies when requested. I also felt the room temp was optimum and fresh. Usually I find that rooms tend to get to cold half way through the night. Here it was well regulated. Also good location, lots of restaurants near by to eat, close to Utd where I had business to attend. My daughter did complain that the outdoor pool was too salty.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Excellent! Will stay again and recommend this hotel.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Hotel was very basic!"
Very small room and bath. Met minimum standards...nothing fancy!
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
I was at the hotel for a women's workshop. The overall experience was wonderful. The one drawback was the coldness of the meeting room, however, I realize the need to try to make everyone comfortable. While there I ate in the restaurant, sat outside and shopped in the little market. It was all satisfactory.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Very Nice"
The hotel was very clean and nice. One of the most luxurious hotels I have ever stayed at.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Julian
"Perfect location for North Dallas"
The staff was very nice & attentive. The room was very comfortable. The breakfast buffet was okay- coffee didn't taste right & pancakes were not 'cooked,' but the eggs & sausage was delicious.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Jane
"AMAZING breakfast, wonderful hotel"
This hotel is beautiful in every way and the staff is so friendly! We stayed 2 nights. The first night was perfect and breakfast buffet the following morning was delicious. Our price that we booked through Hotels.com included breakfast for 2. The second night was great, but we had a slight issue the next morning. We were under the impression the breakfast went until 12:00 noon each day, but that is only on weekends. So, the breakfast had already ended by the time we got downstairs after 10:00. The problem was that breakfast was included in our room price. We spoke to a very nice manager and she immediately spoke with the kitchen staff and had them cook for us the food we wanted. Even though, we were eating breakfast after they had closed the restaurant for the morning, our server was so friendly and attentive. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and a better resolution to a small issue!
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2014
Jen
I was traveling for work. The accommodations were very nice; the hotel was clean and I had a very pleasant stay.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Very pleasant, no complaints. Great location in North Dallas.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"Thankful I Had A Room"
Imagine my surprise when i walked into the lobby to check into my hotel only to find that Hotels.com oversold the rooms at this hotel. Though I had to wait for an hour, I was able to get a room. The staff at the hotel were very kind and patient given the circumstances. Hotels.com should not overbook hotels... I will think twice about using this service the next time I need a hotel.
rachel
"Very Good"
Very relaxing clean and perfect service
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
"Great Deal"
A wonderful Hotel, Salt-Water Pool! Very Good.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2014
W Estes
"Great stay, can't think of one complaint"
It was a very good stay. Every member of the staff I encountered was extremely nice and friendly. There were even 2 pairs of earplugs on the nightstand - very cool! And a bonus: room service goes until midnight.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Great Food choices"
The bar, and food offerings were amazing. The fresh pancakes at breakfast were tops! We had dinner at the 701 Bar and the bartender was wonderful. The food was also amazing, I had a steak and it was on par with several of the steakhouses I have been to in Dallas. In the morning the staff in the restaurant was great, refilling juices and checking on us several times. Even though we ate the buffet, we felt like we still got a full service experience. The bed however left both of our backs hurting the next morning, and there was no fridge in our room. Also, I requested makeup remover wipes to be brought to my room at the front desk and they were never delivered. When we first arrived I called the front desk and inquired about our included breakfast, I was told, by a rather rude woman, that our stay did not include breakfast because it was through Hotels.com. I had to go back down to the desk and show them my confirmation, but they added it without issue once they say my confirmation. Overall, the food and beverage staff make up for the lacking of the rest of the staff.
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2014
jthomps1911
"What a mess"
I wanted to go to dallas to get away i had plans to meet a friend the next day. When i got to the hotel they didnt have room for the people who had book on hotels.com. When i made my reservation Hotels.com called to make sure there was room and it was 4 hrs before i was going to be at the hotel. The hotel kept blaming Hotels.com but when I called Hotel.com they took care of me and made sure that I got a room. They even called the hotel it was very nice but as far as the hotel goes it was a nice hotel but the pool was no very nice and neither was the staff.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
The hotel was good just check in earlier than we did. We got there about 1am and there was no rooms available and we had reservations.
crazyguard
"Not a good hotel stay!!"
I was very upset with this hotel stay. Online it said the room available was two double beds I get a queen size bed in a wall. My mom had no where to sleep. there was no more rooms available at the hotel and she had to pay for my room The hotel was noisy and loud. I needed pillows their where no pillows in my room. No refrigerater to keep my childs milk cold. I ask for one they brought one, but it didnt work. It took house keeping too long to bring pillows I didn't get to sleep until 2:00 am. Not worth my money very upset..
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
lynn
"The manager, Laura, at check in desk was so nice."
Overall very good stay. The check-in desk manager, Laura is so sweet. The staff is freindly and helpful including Salem a waitress at breakfast time. The breakfast buffet is outstanding! Everything seemed so delicious, cooked just right, and a large selection. Rooms are very clean. Jacuzzi and pool are nice. My only small complaint is beds are a little hard for me.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Carolyn
"Everything was great but the pillows"
Area was nice, hotel itself was pretty decent. Got into the room and laid down for a second. The pillows, all of them had a strong musty smell to them. Called the front and they brought a few new ones up to the room that smelled somewhat better. The smell of the pillows were so strong though, like they should have thrown those away a long time ago
1 night business trip May 25, 2014
"Very nice"
I enjoyed the stay very nice. Only one minor issue and that was the A/C. A bit loud and not really cool enough.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Hotel was very nice and clean. Friendly staff. Very convenient location near restaurants, bank, shopping center, etc. Definitely would go back.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2014
"Something has changed..."
I have stayed at this particular Hyatt on several occasions. This time it was because of maintenance I had done on my home and the fumes were bad. The young lady at the registration desk was delightful, friendly, polished and represented Hyatt very well. She and the housekeeper that brought me towels were the only really positive things about this visit. First, waited for 30 minutes to be waited on in the bar - only to finally end up going to the bar and ordering a margarita and having to wait another 15 MINUTES for it at the bar! Took it back to my room. One room on my floor was playing very loud music and the room next to me had other activities that were also high volume. After the banging noise continued for every, I tried to call the front desk... to no answer... I finally just left around 11:00pm. So, $200 plus for like 4-1/2 hours...
1 night trip May 21, 2014
"Wright-Allen"
We enjoyed our stay!
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Wright Allen
"Wonderful and i will come back to your hotel again"
Very good hotel with great service. Specially Elsa i think she is from Ethiopia is very helpful and went extra mile to help us on my check in time at front desk. Because of that and the entire staff service i will come back to your hotel and will recommend to all my friends. Thank you for the wonderful service. Dan
Other trip May 23, 2014