All hotels in Richardson, Texas, United States of America
701 E Campbell Rd, Richardson, TX, 75081, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

Delicious food
    Great amenities
    Clean
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
"Looking forward to my next stay"
We stayed here for our summer vacation. This was our second time to stay here and will have a 3rd, 4th, and more! This hotel is wonderful and clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Try to get breakfast included in your room, or you can prepay, because it is so good. They know how to handle large groups effectively.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Baxter
Great Stay at a reasonable price.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
David O
"Nice!"
Nice hotel. Great bar and pool. My husband and I enjoyed it.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"Definitely not a 4 star hotel!!"
Clean room but sheets were sticky.. Room was small.. Pool was too small and packed. Only one person worked at the front desk
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
michael
"The best hotel."
I really enjoyed my stay at your Hotel. I'm looking forward to staying there again soon. Kahsay really made us feel welcome, and he gone out his way to make us very comfortable.
2 night trip Jul 17, 2015
Very nice stay. Friendly staff, clean rooms. I would stay here again if ever in the area.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
The hotel was nice and the staff friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. I loved that they were soooo pet friendly. They provided bowls, treats, a bed, and had a pet area for bathroom use with disposal bags. didn't like that there was not a vent in the bathroom to alleviate my boyfriend's gas.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
"Visiting our son"
A little disappointed on room cleaning, elevators odor, we asked for flat pillows never got it... Needs improvement
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Hotel close to many nice restaurants"
Enjoyed that the hotel location was near to many restaurants, i felt safe in the area, and hotel was very nice.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
Ana
"Cleanliness is next to Godliness"
Great get away....cleanliness is next to Godliness.....very much enjoyed.:-)
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Catherine
"a great weekend"
It was great the staff were great and professional, the dinning room was great it had many selections thank you for that ,the pool area was very nice for sitting. I will do this again .
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
JANIE
"Good hotel"
Double bed rooms are small beds are for maybe 2 teenagers
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
craig
"Stay away ! Earplugs offered as a courtesy!"
When you walk into a Hotel and they have earplugs for your stay you know !! This is not good ! AC was so loud ! And next to a train! That was no problem the ac was so loud ! Outdated place to stay ! Thank goodness we only stayed 1 night visiting Colleges in the area !
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Good choice"
We stayed at this hotel on our wedding night. I mentioned when checking in we got got married that morning. All was good, only thing that was kinda disappointing was that there were no special treatment or goodies for newlyweds. Perhaps upgrades or comp at bar would have been nice, but stay was good.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Nice facility. Excellent staff. Great location with access to major highways. Hotel provides earplugs for guests as well.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Nice Stay"
Hotel was Nice & Clean. Breakfast was great. Staff was friendly. Pool & Room were much smaller than I expected.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Staff was the best!"
Great experience with all of the staff, but our breakfast waiter, Kahsay, was wonderful! So friendly and helpful!
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
Leigh Tara
The bed is too small, the room is not big enough. Not as good as I expect.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Room was clean , comfortable and quiet . Breakfast was included but was charged to room . Had to have the charge adjusted , not good communication between restaurant and front desk . Address this issue
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
thomas
"Cute room"
Super cute room but small
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
"Standard hotel, no frills"
The hotel itself was pretty decent, just a little worn. Very nice lobby upon entrance (high ceilings, marble floors, leather seats, etc) staff reasonably courteous. The elevators were overwhelmingly hot! Almost like the A/C wasn't even on. I had a room adjacent to the freeway, but as I was on on the 17th floor, the noise from traffic was not a problem. There were complementary ear plugs on the night stand, so I assume guests on other floors may have complained about noise. The room itself was clean. I didn't like the fact that the sink was outside of the bathroom. I hate rooms like that and wouldn't have booked if I had known about it. The tap on the sink leaked whenever the water was on, which was messy. The vent in the part of the bathroom with a door (shower and toilet) was not working, which made for some really hot showers. You had to flush the toilet twice to get it to clear. There was a little vanity area to apply make-up, etc that was nice, but no chair over there. I used the foot stool from the room and it works out ok. Overall, my experience wasn't bad, it just wasn't great.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Jamie
"stay away from this hotel."
every thing was dirty, I didn't like the room every thing was very old and dirty. house keeping was good , problem was mattress and pillow which i think min 20 years old or they bought it from second hand stores.the front desk was very rude too.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
samiei
The room was quiet.
5 night business trip Jun 20, 2015
"Fantastic"
No complaints, the hotel is immaculate. We will return, highly recommended.
2 night business trip Jun 20, 2015
Dominique
"Great Hotel and very affordable."
Great hotel, very comfortable! Nice location, easy accessible to downtown and lots of places to eat.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Everything was good"
My bf and I loved our stay
2 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Good locale and customer service"
Great stay for a mommy/daddy weekend. There was a large wedding and birthday going on and it in no way disrupted us. Conveniently located to food, major highways and shopping.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Phylecia
"Very convient and good price"
Everything was great, we opted for the breakfast included and the buffet was great. I would use it again.
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
"ALL THE ABOVE!!"
Unbelievable and unforgettable!! Staff was so friendly and accommodating from the moment we walked in until we left. First night the young man at desk found us an oscillating fan and security delivered it within 10 minutes!! Fan was just a habit I have. We ordered room service for dinner twice and it was great. My wife swears steak was 2nd best she's had, of course my grilled steak is best!! Lol. Carrie, our room attendant gave us the best service we've ever had. We didn't want room cleaned 2nd day but she checked in to give us toiletries, etc. she was so friendly we felt like we knew her forever!! Special thanks to her, and David the mgr. was so friendly when we checked out. Hyatt- Regency North in Richardson is our permanent hotel when we stay in the Dallas area. P , S ., Rolling Stones concert was the best!!
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Kerry
Very Pleasant all round, people were nice hotel was a good standard
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
"Nice hotel, be aware of early departure fee"
Hotel is nice except one thing: I was not told there is early departure fee until my early departure check out. I think they should disclaim this possible charge when guests check in.
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
"Overnight stay in Dallas."
Nice overnight stay in Dallas. No issues with check in, friendly staff, nice hotel!
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Quick Trip"
I was just in town with my son for the weekend and the hotel was in amazing condition. Great location.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Aaron
"Tricky business."
Was all happy to come and visit Dallas again, all was good except at the end of our stay during check out. I booked my room with breakfast included in the rate through hotel. Com, before Checking out we got our bill from under the door(unprofetional) with the charges of breakfast. At that point I thought that adjustements will be made at the front desk during check out unfortunately, that was not the case. I had to explain myself to two hotel associates at the front desk that my breakfast was included when I booked the room and even in the restaurant the servers were saying that they knew that the breakfast was included but they were handing us a bill just for accounting purposes etc. We left the tip and left. My concern is not the price of breakfast but it is the principle of the matter and the way your associates handled it. The only thing I heard from both was < this was booked through a third party> so what? You are allowing this third party to do business on your behalf ! Very bad service, bad experience.
3 night family trip May 29, 2015
Mourad
"Awesome hotel."
Awesome hotel, great breakfast. I have stayed here for severs years.
2 night family trip May 31, 2015
Sheri
"Nice clean hotel"
The Hyatt had nice rooms , which were clean and spacious. The employees were helpful. In addition, the location was nice just across the street there were several good restaurants. Lots in walking distance.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
luke
"Lobby full but still GREAT service"
This was the best hotel I have stayed at in a while. Even tho you could tell by the amount of people that was there that they where super busy it did not show in the service that they provide and face of the people that where helping you. They got right to even need you had and answered any questions that where asked. They where super nice and made me and my wife feel so welcomed.They had abput three wedding parties stay at the hotel but it didnt change the service that you got. We had to wait a little to check in becuase it was so many people checking in but once we got to the front the guy was so nice and said sorry for the wait and got us checked in with no problems and still took the time to tell us about the hotel and breakfast everything that had to give which was super great becuase they had people EVERYWHERE but he still did it. We needed a extra blanket when we called down he told us where to find it in the room and called BACK to make sure we got it. That was great!!!! I will be staying here again no questions asked the service was great
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
LeShonda
"Not for people used temper pedic mattresses."
It was fine. However, I found the mattress very hard/lumpy. You might upgrade with a pillow top or offer a mattress pad with a temper pedic pad on it as a room option. I would have selected it for myself. But otherwise the room was nice and clean. I like the reading light.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Excellent. We will recommend to Everyone.
4 night family trip May 22, 2015
"GREAT PLACE!"
Loved this hotel! Beautiful and I would recommend to all. It is in a very convenient area within walking distance of everything
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Excellent!!"
Excellent, Excellent!!! No complaints whatsoever.
Response by Hyatt Regency North Dallas
Dear Gerry, we at The Hyatt Regency North Dallas would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon. Sincerely, David Santiago Assistant Front Office Manager Hyatt Regency North Dallas
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Gerry
"Comfortable bedding and bar/lounge awesome"
Great experience in the bar/lounge area, the manager/Annette?.. Was very courteous
Other trip May 4, 2015
Great time
"Broken Rooms, Rockhard Bed, Failed Cust Service"
After a 6 hour drive we arrived approx. 8p on a Friday night. Check in was fine. In only few minutes we had a room key dropped our bags, set the air conditioning and headed out to meet friends. Back at 11:15pm to a room that was warmer than when we left so we had to change rooms. Called the front desk and we were moved to a second room where we found the television was not working. While waiting in the lobby for the third room to be checked before we went up, one of the front desk staff came by to inform us that the TV not working was a result of us having turned the TV to face the bed.(essentially ..."you guys broke the TV"..WRONG answer!) Finally the THIRD room seemed to be cooling and had a TV that worked...bags in, changed for bed only to lay in the most uncomfortable bed ever. We were simply too tired to complain further. And THEN some 45 minutes later ....12:55 IN THE MORNING...the front desk called "see if everything in the room was alright" REALLY.. at almost 1:00am !???! FAIL AGAIN! Good price does Not equal a good deal. Any other hotel we've stayed in would have offered some compensations for the their problems.. not here were not offered any discount on the terrible experience, instead we were offered a free breakfast... too little too late.. Have stayed and could have gotten a room at a Marriott , Wyndham, or Holiday Inn ..all within 1/2mile of this location for only $10 more.... I'll definitely stay ANYWHERE else next time.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Ken
"Perfect location for UT Dallas visit"
I stayed here again while visiting my daughter, a student at UT Dallas. The location is perfect. It is located directly across from a Panera, as well as many other dining options. The rooms are comfortable and clean and quiet. Will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
I checked in very late yet was pleased with the professionalism of the staff and wished I could have stayed a few more days, the room was that nice.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Alan
The staff was all excellent except for the one lady overnight. Other than that, the hotel was great. I was on the 14th floor, and the highway traffic wasn't distracting from sleeping.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Brittany
"Nice place close to hwy"
Good experience my family liked the location in Richardson area close to Dallas
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
om
"terrible staff at front desk"
very rude and unfriendly staff at front desk. my family had to wait at lobby for almost an hour, 9pm-10pm, before reservation through Expedia finally came through for us to check in. she could have helped book the reservation and advised the wait time.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Very clean and well maintained hotel. Not much options though at the restaurant.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Richardson, Texas visit."
The stay at this hotel was great. Excellent and the staff was very accommodating. Overall great stay.
Response by Hyatt Regency North Dallas
We at The Hyatt Regency North Dallas would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon. David Santiago Assistant Front Office Manager Hyatt Regency North Dallas
2 night business trip Mar 28, 2015