All hotels in Richardson, Texas, United States of America

Clean
    Good internet service
    Room is all right
    Comfortable
"They gave us a smaller room!"
We reserved a King Size room and they gave us half of a Suite with a pull out bed from the wall that was only a Full and not made. They only gave us $20 off!
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
"Not impressed-u comfortable & not friendly"
We stayed here 3 nights. I wish we'd stayed somewhere else. First, the check-in: unfriendly staff. No smile, no conversation, no acknowledgement other than "Name" "These are your keys...you're on the 6th floor". Second, the bathroom: The tub wouldn't drain and we had to have maintenance come fix it. Last (and worst), the BED: Most uncomfortable, horrible mattress EVER. When we went downstairs to let them know it was "a bit uncomfortable" and asked if there was anything they had that we could maybe place on top of the mattress, the girl acknowledged they KNEW the bed was uncomfortable, that they get complaints all the time, all the beds in the hotel were that way, and that they had nothing to offer us but "some blankets" to "soften" the top. Ummm, WHAT? Seriously, you're a high-star hotel chain...REPLACE the mattresses!! Or at least have something other than a paper thin topper on it to beef up the comfort. Just ridiculous. We will most likely NEVER stay at another Hyatt because of this experience. Your staff had multiple opportunities to do service recovery and blew them ALL!
3 night trip Oct 16, 2015
A.R. Jones
The air was dusty and with some odor. Surfaces not clean. AC pretty loud. If I would know in advance, I'd stay in a cheaper place for the same level of comfort and location...
Other trip Oct 8, 2015
Quick weekend trip. Hotel was convenient, well kept and very comfortable.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
"Business stay"
Great hotel. Great staff. It would be nice if there were microwaves and refrigerators in the rooms. Great for business stays with the many ballrooms.
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Candace
"Show Producer"
Came in town to film for a reality show.
2 night business trip Sep 25, 2015
Not Provided
Enjoyed the room, only wish there were extra pillows with at least 1 being firmer. Did worry me with the ear plugs, but didn't need them at all.
1 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2015
"Great stay in a convenient location"
I had a short business trip in Richardson. The Hyatt was very nice. Nice room, quiet, close to many dining options, and a very reasonable price. I would definitely stay here again.
3 night business trip Sep 8, 2015
"Accomadating at request!"
I was book at another hotel that was going to charge 15 nightly for parking, 10 night for roll away, after being charged 100.00 a night rate... I cancel and book Hyatt without any problem, requested a microwave and refrig- OMG those item made it to the room before we did, I would recommend Hyatt anytime Great job!
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
DORIS
"Nice as always"
Found a stray hair in my pillow and a few in the sink. But nothing big. Room was nice and amenities are nice. Third time here so it's not bad at all. Always get the best sleep here
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Errol
"Definately worth a stay."
Comfortable and clean. We stayed there on a very busy night, the parking was tricky but the hotel remained clean and we had no problems. If you're looking for one of those free waffle flipping machines this isn't your place. If you want a cold drink in your room, bring a cooler with ice. There is no fridge.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"Busy stay"
The stay was excellent. It was a very busy weekend so there were longer waits than usual at the elevator (lots of sports teams). The staff were very efficient and courteous.
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Cynthia
It was all right. Hotel and room was clean, staff was professional. The only trouble I had was the elevator, that last night of my stay the elevator stop working around 11:30pm and I had to wait for 10~15min to be fixed.
3 night business trip Aug 23, 2015
hernan
I would stay here again .it was quite and everyone was very nice..
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
anita
"Comfortable Stay"
Kahsay is a great employee for this hotel.... Very professional and courteous
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Loved it, will stay again!"
Quick check in process, allowed an early check in. Very helpful, great stay!
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Awesome
2 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
Trina
"The lobby of the hotel is nice, and the staff."
I just wish the wifi is free connection, and the double bed are small, it would be nicer if the owner will make it two queen size bed and softer mattress.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Lalaine
"Hyatt review"
No fridge nor microwave but very nice
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Ellen
"Quiet Elegance"
Very quiet and lobby smells of faint perfume. Easy on and off highway.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
Kimberley
Nice hotel lots of food options close. Room was comfy, pool is small , fitness center nice.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
"Would stay again"
Being in the business district, it was fairly quiet the whole weekend. What made it better was a local chain of stores across the street if we needed a quick bite. I am unsure how busy it may be during the week but we would definitely stay the weekend again.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Duy
"Looking forward to my next stay"
We stayed here for our summer vacation. This was our second time to stay here and will have a 3rd, 4th, and more! This hotel is wonderful and clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Try to get breakfast included in your room, or you can prepay, because it is so good. They know how to handle large groups effectively.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Baxter
Great Stay at a reasonable price.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
David O
"Nice!"
Nice hotel. Great bar and pool. My husband and I enjoyed it.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"Definitely not a 4 star hotel!!"
Clean room but sheets were sticky.. Room was small.. Pool was too small and packed. Only one person worked at the front desk
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
michael
"The best hotel."
I really enjoyed my stay at your Hotel. I'm looking forward to staying there again soon. Kahsay really made us feel welcome, and he gone out his way to make us very comfortable.
2 night trip Jul 17, 2015
Very nice stay. Friendly staff, clean rooms. I would stay here again if ever in the area.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
The hotel was nice and the staff friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. I loved that they were soooo pet friendly. They provided bowls, treats, a bed, and had a pet area for bathroom use with disposal bags. didn't like that there was not a vent in the bathroom to alleviate my boyfriend's gas.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
"Visiting our son"
A little disappointed on room cleaning, elevators odor, we asked for flat pillows never got it... Needs improvement
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Hotel close to many nice restaurants"
Enjoyed that the hotel location was near to many restaurants, i felt safe in the area, and hotel was very nice.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
Ana
"Cleanliness is next to Godliness"
Great get away....cleanliness is next to Godliness.....very much enjoyed.:-)
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Catherine
"a great weekend"
It was great the staff were great and professional, the dinning room was great it had many selections thank you for that ,the pool area was very nice for sitting. I will do this again .
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
JANIE
"Good hotel"
Double bed rooms are small beds are for maybe 2 teenagers
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
craig
"Stay away ! Earplugs offered as a courtesy!"
When you walk into a Hotel and they have earplugs for your stay you know !! This is not good ! AC was so loud ! And next to a train! That was no problem the ac was so loud ! Outdated place to stay ! Thank goodness we only stayed 1 night visiting Colleges in the area !
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Good choice"
We stayed at this hotel on our wedding night. I mentioned when checking in we got got married that morning. All was good, only thing that was kinda disappointing was that there were no special treatment or goodies for newlyweds. Perhaps upgrades or comp at bar would have been nice, but stay was good.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Nice facility. Excellent staff. Great location with access to major highways. Hotel provides earplugs for guests as well.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Nice Stay"
Hotel was Nice & Clean. Breakfast was great. Staff was friendly. Pool & Room were much smaller than I expected.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Staff was the best!"
Great experience with all of the staff, but our breakfast waiter, Kahsay, was wonderful! So friendly and helpful!
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
Leigh Tara
The bed is too small, the room is not big enough. Not as good as I expect.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Room was clean , comfortable and quiet . Breakfast was included but was charged to room . Had to have the charge adjusted , not good communication between restaurant and front desk . Address this issue
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
thomas
"Cute room"
Super cute room but small
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
"Standard hotel, no frills"
The hotel itself was pretty decent, just a little worn. Very nice lobby upon entrance (high ceilings, marble floors, leather seats, etc) staff reasonably courteous. The elevators were overwhelmingly hot! Almost like the A/C wasn't even on. I had a room adjacent to the freeway, but as I was on on the 17th floor, the noise from traffic was not a problem. There were complementary ear plugs on the night stand, so I assume guests on other floors may have complained about noise. The room itself was clean. I didn't like the fact that the sink was outside of the bathroom. I hate rooms like that and wouldn't have booked if I had known about it. The tap on the sink leaked whenever the water was on, which was messy. The vent in the part of the bathroom with a door (shower and toilet) was not working, which made for some really hot showers. You had to flush the toilet twice to get it to clear. There was a little vanity area to apply make-up, etc that was nice, but no chair over there. I used the foot stool from the room and it works out ok. Overall, my experience wasn't bad, it just wasn't great.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Jamie
"stay away from this hotel."
every thing was dirty, I didn't like the room every thing was very old and dirty. house keeping was good , problem was mattress and pillow which i think min 20 years old or they bought it from second hand stores.the front desk was very rude too.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
samiei
The room was quiet.
5 night business trip Jun 20, 2015
"Fantastic"
No complaints, the hotel is immaculate. We will return, highly recommended.
2 night business trip Jun 20, 2015
Dominique
"Great Hotel and very affordable."
Great hotel, very comfortable! Nice location, easy accessible to downtown and lots of places to eat.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Everything was good"
My bf and I loved our stay
2 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Good locale and customer service"
Great stay for a mommy/daddy weekend. There was a large wedding and birthday going on and it in no way disrupted us. Conveniently located to food, major highways and shopping.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Phylecia
"Very convient and good price"
Everything was great, we opted for the breakfast included and the buffet was great. I would use it again.
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015