All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
7 Concourse Parkway, Atlanta, GA, 30328, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Quite clean
    Bad pool
"OK hotel"
this place was fine for my purposes. the room was clean and comfortable and i had a very good view from the 19th floor. i didn't try the pool or their restaurant. the neighborhood is pretty corporate and sterile with some food choices available by driving.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2015
"Restful overnight stay in a clean lux hotel"
Hotel manager went out of her way to address our needs. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Samuel
"Perfect hotel for any occasion"
We have never stayed at this hotel before but we were amazed! It was in a business district but very easy to get downtown or to our favorite places like Roswell and sandy springs. Close to a grocery store and pharmacy store and lots of restaurants. The ENTIRE staff was extremely friendly so much so that it kept surprising us. Every member of the staff that we saw spoke and asked us how we were enjoying our stay and if we needed anything. The biggest part that I loved was that out poodle puppy stayed for FREE! Which is unheard of these days. We paid the regular deposit for the room and that was it. The room was very clean and spacious. We were even able to check in a little early. We will definitely be staying here again without a doubt.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
"Good for the price"
I got this room as a "4 Star Hotel" that you pay for before knowing which hotel you're booking with. The rate ($89 per night for three nights) was great, but this was not a 4 star hotel. Also, when we got back to the room the first night, a note was under the door notifying us that they were taking the hot water off line from 12-5am for repair. Not a big deal except that it wasn't back on line until around 10am each morning - you don't get 4 stars if I take a cold shower. Also, the appointments were a little shabby (for $89 I'm not angry, but if I paid the posted price of $200+, this review would have a few more *%?{$*@^ words). So, buyer beware.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Definite Re-do!"
Great weekend stay! Friendly staff. Beautiful hotel. Clean room. Great location. We will be back!!
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"Westin Perimeter"
Very convenient hotel for the Dunwoody area
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Terrible Customer Service. Booking means nothing"
Treated like 2nd class citizens by Westin. Booked a Lakeside view room for family (two queens), weeks in advance for stop on way to smoky mountains, At time of check in, was told we had a King Bed. Front Desk said that booking with 3rd party (Expedia) didn't guarantee requested bedding. They where unwilling to accommodate us, even after calling Expedia to get them to assist us. We where stuck, our booking was non-refundable. Oldest son had to sleep on floor. As they had no roll-away bed either
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
Justin
"Frustrated and Disappointed"
I came in town for a wedding, there happened to be a wedding going on at the hotel. It was of Indian origin so their customs respectfully different; my problem was that they were allowed to do their dancing and beating of the drums right in front of the entrance. We were unable to get close to unload our luggage and had squeeze between people to get in the front door, they were more interested in what was going so they made no effort to move. Needless to say by the time we got to check in we were extremely frustrated. I had booked 2 dble beds and on my reservation it was confirmed, upon checking in we had a king bed. Went to our room 407 picked up a towel and it had what looked like lipstick on it ...it was a red marking. house keeping was a couple of doors down so I ask if she would change my towel for a clean one. Needless to say the stay started out rough, the area was nice and the hotel itself was nice as well.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Doris
Hotel was overbooked and did not accommodate us. we were sent elsewhere to stay for the night
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Anniversary night away"
The staff was amazing!! We got there over an hour early and they let us check in early and made sure we got the room we wanted! The bed was a but uncomfortable for the Wedtin and the hotel was really noisy, really early in the morning but other than that it was great for our first anniversary!!
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
"Beautiful, serene hotel"
I absolutely loved the overall 'wellness' theme. It was so nice to have the suggestions of what to eat, what massage to get and the extremely friendly attitude of the entire staff, from the delivery of a meal to the room to the help with room key to check out. Phenomenal!
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
great location. A little bit expensive. But everything was excellent. Thanks
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
Pedro
"Lovely setting, comfortable bed, super shuttle"
Got a great rate and an even better room. Loved being upgraded to a suite! Very convenient to MARTA and you shuttle delivered us back and forth even after hours. Thank You! Bed and sheets were dreamy. Quiet and slept wonderfully.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Mimi
"Great lobby and river view but smelly room"
The staff could not have been any nicer! Enjoyed our stay at the hotel the common areas were nice but the rooms left a lot to be desired! The room had a very bad mildew smell and the bathroom was not very clean. More than we should have paid
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Beautiful yet Convenient Hotel"
Westin Perimeter has a unique design. Lobby looks fancy. Great restaurant/ bar downstairs. Fitness center / pool next door was convenient and offered a lot of options. The Westin Perimeter is such in a convenient location. The Aquarium, Cola-Cola, restaurants, mall and all the hip hop clubs were all less than 20mins away. Definitely will stay there again!
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Franchize
"Nice hotel, but pricey"
This hotel is extremely nice. My only complaint is I used the one in my room to call my cell phone because I had lost it and was charged $9.17.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
lakeesha
"Highly recommended."
Great hotel, great customer service. One of my favorite places to stay.
2 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
"Nice clean hotel"
Nice clean hotel close to the city
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Not very close to restuarants or shopping"
Bad experience over all. I would not stay here again. Very expensive to eat at the hotel. 3 adults ate breakfast and it was $90 way to much for breakfast. That was not room service either.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Vicki
"Nice business hotel"
Nice renovated hotel. I stayed in the junior suite. It was not as big as i would of liked. The bed did not have the typical heavenly Westin comfort. Found a black bug in the couch which was pretty embarrassing considering i booked this hotel for a friend's birthday. After a little research i discovered that it was NOT A BED BUG so i didn't complain. The bathroom was very basic.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
"Very nice atmosphere"
I brought 30 students and 12 chaperones in for a karate tournament and our stay at the hotel was great as always. We visit every year and we stay at the same hotel. Very clean and safe environment...
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
Sensei
"Fathers Day getaway"
Shower handle broken but maintenance came & fixed. The only other negatives was mold in shower. Comfortable bed. Clean room nice view of Lake which was xtra
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
"Romantic birthday surprise"
We were very happy with our stay.
Response by The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North
Dear Kathy, I am thrilled you enjoyed your birthday surprise and our property during your recent stay. We hope you will return soon. Stay well and congrats again. Martin van der Laan I General Manager
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
kathy
Excellent hotel. Excellent service. Will be returning.
Response by The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North
Wow.....we appreciate the great comments Richard. I could not be more proud of our team and more appreciative of your patronage & review. I hope to see you soon again for a return visit. Stay well. Martin van der Laan I General Manager
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"A beautiful stay!"
I loved the hotel's decor. It looked and smelled amazing as you walked in the door. The front door staff was friendly. Our room was beautiful and very comfortable. It even had a nice view of the lake and fountain on the backside of the hotel. I'd highly recommend it!
Response by The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North
Thank you for your terrific review. I am delighted you had a beautiful stay. I am glad you enjoyed the experience and appreciate your recommendation. Stay well and see you soon. Martin van der Laan I General Manager
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Kendra
"Excellent hotel"
The hotel renovations were excellent. Great staff and accommodation. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. If your going away on a business trip or a get away. This is the place to stay!!!
Response by The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North
Thank you for your recommendations and recognition of our terrific staff and accommodations. We appreciate the endorsement and look forward to your next visit. Stay well. Martin van der Laan I General Manager
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
"Alright, but not standard for Westin"
Went on a trip to visit family in Atlanta. They're on the outskirts/a suburb outside of Atlanta, so this was a great location. The hotel is quite a ways from the airport (~70 dollar cab ride from airport to hotel); they don't have a shuttle, but they can arrange a car for you, which was better/easier/same price as the cab from airport to hotel. I've stayed at Westins all over and normally love them. The communal spaces (lobby, etc.) were nice and clean and fine, but the room had several things wrong with it. The fixtures in the bathroom were broken, the front door was broken, and the refrigerator was either broken or turned off. When I advised the front desk of this when checking out (I didn't want to get charged for damage I didn't do), the response was "ok great, I've checked you out." I didn't expect them to give me anything for the inconvenience, but I was surprised there was not acknowledgement of the inconvenience and the number of things wrong with the room. The front door was broken to the point where I had to spend a good minute or two trying to get it shut each time. Other than this the property was nice. Pool was a bit small, but functional. No hot tub. Room service was standard, pretty good food. The staff wasn't always knowledgeable. When I called to order the girl was totally lost because she doesn't work mornings? Overall could have been worse, but not what I expect from Westin.
Response by The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North
Dear Caitlyn, I appreciate your comments and bringing these opportunities to our attention. I am glad that overall you had a great stay, but want to apologize for these unnecessary items that took somewhat away from the overall experience. I trust the suggested car service worked out and for future reference we can also suggest to take the MARTA rail system straight down to one of two stations close by the hotel. We look forward to another occasion to serve you in the future. Stay well. Martin van der Laan I General Manager
2 night trip May 22, 2015
Caitlyn
Overall it was all good, except the bathroom, it was not clean, specially the bathtub and towels stinks.
Response by The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North
Dear Muhammed, Thank you for your short review and 4 star score. I am thrilled that you had a good stay. I am sorry for any inconvenience related to the bathroom. We appreciate the feedback. See you soon. Stay well. Martin van der Laan I General Manager
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Muhammad
Very clean and the staff was very accommodating.. Location was a little far from Downtown but overall it was pleasant
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Bridgett
"Over priced & seen it's better days."
We have a baby and staff is not very accommodating, the rooms are dated and uncomfortable. Better accommodations and comfort at lower priced hotels. Will not continue with my membership.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Bryant
"Just getting away"
Hotel and staff were very nice. If there was anything I hoped was better, it would be a larger bathroom. If you opened the door, you couldn't see the shower.I'm use to larger bathrooms. Other than that everything was very nice
Other trip May 22, 2015
Willie
"Awesome place to stay!"
A great place to stay while in Atlanta.
Response by The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North
Thank you for your very kind comment. I am thrilled you had an awesome visit. Stay well. Martin van der Laan I General Manager
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Nice rooms, central location!"
Very nice rooms with a good amount of space! Not the nicest view, being inside of an office building park, but the hotel's proximity to the major highways to get in and out of the city are great!
Response by The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North
I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you pointing out the terrific location. We look forward to future visits. Stay well. Martin van der Laan I General Manager
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Peaceful"
Had a long stressful week,was looking for somewhere serene to stay and this place hit the spot. The beautiful lake and scenery was just what I needed. I got a room with a lake view which was perfect and at night the beautiful office buildings nearby lite up the skyline....I was very happy. I didnt even get a chance to turn the tv on my entire stay....Great place for gathering your thoughts :~} After dinner at the hotel restaurant I even went and had a seat on the nearby benches by the lake. It was a nice breeze, everything was perfect....
Other trip May 18, 2015
Solo
"Comfortable stay, beautiful hotel"
Easy check-in/out. Excellent service from hotel staff.
Response by The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North
Dear Timothy J., Thank you for your comment and 5-star review. I sincerely appreciate the recognition of our staff and their excellent service. We hope to see you soon for a return visit. Stay well. Martin van der Laan I General Manager
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Timothy J
"Repeat Stay"
Great stay very relaxing!
Response by The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North
Dear Donell, Thank you for your loyalty & awesome review. I am thrilled you had a relaxing stay. Stay well. Martin van der Laan I General Manager
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Donell
"Nicest Hotel in Atlanta"
The Westin was redone recently, and it shows. Our room seemed newly refreshed. No hotel odors, leaking showers, etc. Everything was put together well. The staff was super friendly and courteous as well. Highly recommend staying there.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Poo service"
Poor customer service, 2 double beds room booked but got king, unable to accommodate our needs
Response by The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North
Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry that we were unable to accommodate your request for two double beds. We understand the inconvenience when such requests cannot be accommodated. We will always strive to accomplish all requests.Please accept my apologies. Stay well. Martin van der Laan I General Manager
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Serene, beautiful setting."
We stayed at the Westin as this was the block hotel for a dance competition my daughter was participating in which was held at the hotel. From our room, we had an absolutely exquisite view of the pond, which was a nice extra bonus. The dance event was held in the lower level of the building, so there seemed to be minimal impact on the other hotel guests as a whole. The restaurant was good and wasn't as overpriced as we have seen at similar hotels of other brands. I definitely recommend the "She-Crab Soup!" The staff was very helpful and made us feel welcome. My only complaint is that one staff member of questionable gender was TOO friendly towards my daughter in the elevator and left us both feeling extremely uncomfortable. I suspect this was either a restaurant worker or member of the cleaning staff, but we made it a point not to engage with this individual any more than necessary. I'm sure this individual was just trying to be friendly, but the fact that my daughter felt like she was being "hit on" was not a good thing. This alone causes me to give the hotel four stars out of five.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Spend the money somewhere else."
I don't feel that this hotel lived up to what I expected from Westin. The room was dirty. (Headboard dusty, bed skirt stained, hair in the bed) The bathroom was in disrepair. (Tile molded, hand rail poorly chaulked and rusty, toilet paper holder kept falling off) The staff was effective but not overly nice or warm. They charge you $13 for wifi so bring your own or be prepared to unplug. They do have free parking which is nice.
Response by The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North
Dear Heather, Thank you for your feedback. Please accept my apologies for not living up to your and our own expectations. Your comments have been shared with the appropriate departments. They are extremely important to us, even though they are out of the ordinary. I hope we will have an opportunity during a return visit to proof otherwise and we look forward to any future visit. Stay well. Martin van der Laan I General Manager
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
heather
"Excellent Hotel!!"
The hotel was very clean and the Staff was very friendly and helpful. I can't wait to stay again in ATL.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Belinda
"Nice hotel in a nice area"
Great experience. Polite hotel staff. Overall good stay!
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Excellent Hotel In Dunwoody"
The hotel accommodation and service lived up to expectations - it was a refreshing change from the other 'suite' type hotels in the area although at a price!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Great Hotel, Would Stay Again"
This hotel is great and the location is perfect. Our coffee maker didn't work and neither did our phone, but the staff was top-notch all the way.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Bart
"Bad housekeeper, my room 1819 is not clean."
Room is not clean, carpet is dirty, no refill for toilet paper, shampoo and conditioner. My room 1819. Good facility and Lobby is remodeling
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
andy
"Elevator noise....."
Elevator noise, ALL night long. Beautiful mini suite with a great view and wall of glass but everything great was negated but start and stop of elevator rumblings. And, we weren't sharing a common wall with the elevator shafts. How bad was it for those who were? Yikes!!!
Response by The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North
Dear Gerard f, I am so very sorry that you experienced noise from our elevators. I am glad that you enjoyed your junior suite, which is one of my personal favorite room types in the hotel. I trust you will re-visit the hotel in the future. Stay well. Martin van der Laan I General Manager
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
gerard f
"Very clean, would stay here again"
I had a reservation for a Jr suite, but it didn't have a bathtub, the front desk was kind enough to switch us to a room with a bath for the special weekend I had with my wife. Steven
"Nice, good customer service"
The hotel was very clean and comfortable. Easy access to the area. Customer service was excellent. The staff sent us a crib and microwave and called to make sure we had received them.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Front desk person that checked me in was very helpful.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Charmaine
"Hope to be back!"
Tranquil. Great lounge and restaurant experience.
Response by The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North
Thank you Nicole. We look forward to your future visits. I appreciate your recognition of Savor bar & kitchen and I am thrilled you enjoyed your experience there. Stay well. Martin van der Laan I General Manager
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015