All hotels in Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4767 Scottsville Road, I-65, Bowling Green, KY, 52104, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Housekeeping at 9 a.m.???"
My only complaint with the motel was that at 9 a.m. Sunday morning... there was a loud knocking on our door and the man said loudly, "Housekeeping!" Check out time isn't until 12:00 noon. Very annoying.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
"close to college"
The hotel itself was clean and so was the room. We had a great stay.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Melody Burgess
"close to all"
only negatives are NO ELEVATOR and in room coffee pot did not work. toilets are VERY low to the floor..POSITIVES My glasses came apart , and the front desk man was able to locate a small screwdriver and repair them for me..Breakfast was excellent.. very clean .
3 night trip Sep 23, 2014
"Very nice"
It was late and I was worn out. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The room was large, clean and smelled good. I was there on a family emergency and it was a very sad trip. The staff couldn't have been any more helpful. The breakfast was more variety than I expected and good. It is not a 5 star hotel but very nice and I would definitely recommend and stay again.
6 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Street
TV had no receptipn
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Had to change rooms due to not being made. Rooms smell like smoke even when that say no smoking. Plus my shower was clogged. Breakfast was not too good.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
"Ok"
It's an average hotel. Shower fixtures /and shower could use a little updating. (appeared to be an older-shower)
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Traveler
We enjoyed our stay here. We stayed for 3 days and although we had to get our keys reprogrammed twice, it was overall, very comfortable.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"CLOSE TO SITE"
JUST WHAT WE NEEDED
2 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
AIRTIME
GOOD SLEEP
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"convenience to hospital"
The Hotel was comfortable the breakfast was very good and maintained. Overall I was satisfied with my stay. I had a couple of issues but the staff very quickly corrected the problem. The price was very reasonable as compared to surrounding hotels.
4 night trip Jun 24, 2014
R Denman
"ok for the price, but would not buy again"
The room was very humid and smelled slightly of mildew, the sofa bed was very uncomfortable and the blankets they provided were very old and ratty, and they were about as thin as the sheets on the bed. Would have been much better if it had a deep cleaning/dehumidifier
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
We stayed 2 nights room very clean. Great Staff very friendly would stay again if in the area.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"A superb hotel for the price!"
First off, my reviews take into consideration the price of the room when I set my expectations. This hotel is an older hotel, but is in very good condition. The non-smoking room smelled like a non-smoking room (i.e. it didn't smell), the bed and linens were clean, the TV worked well, the Wi-Fi connection was easy to connect to with good speed. The breakfast was decent, self-serve with hot sausage, pretty normal for a good hotel in this price range. BUT, the best part was the staff. EVERY SINGLE PERSON we came across was pleasant, helpful, courteous. A LOT of 4-5 star hotels could take lessons from the staff and management of this hotel. We DEFINITELY will be staying here again the next time we're in Bowling Green.
2 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Vettedrmr
"Needs TLC"
Ramada used to be one of the best hotels. The carpets were dirty the bathtub needed to be refinished and it just felt old. It could use some work.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"Great location and great price"
Old hotel but nicely renovated. Not fancy but very clean and great bedding. Quiet because not right by freeway. Decent breakfast included.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"The staff is great!"
This was our favorite hotel we stayed in on our trip. Clean room, friendly staff, nice clean pool for an evening swim. The people working the front desk were great, helped out with whatever we needed, and always with a smile! We would absolutely stay there again!
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Nice Hotel,"
The front desk lady was very nice and helpful. Good Hotel for staying
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Edgar
"Comfort on the road"
Was greeted with a smile and welcome. Room was as requested, since I was traveling with my Corg/agility dog, on first floor, close to an exit. Accomodations, breakfast, pleasant staff, made my toad trip very enjoyable! Thanks!
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Good hotel to stay"
We stayed in this hotel after visiting Mammoth Caves. It is a good hotel and breakfast is provided. Not far from interstate and restaurants are available for dining.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Venkat
"great visit"
The hotel was very easy to find. There is an onsite restaurant, but also plenty onsite ones very close, and it's closer to shopping as well. Rooms were clean and roomy. Breakfast was more than just donuts, it was hot and plentiful. The out door pool was beautiful, clean, and large. Or room has sliding glass doors that allowed us to walk right out or door to the pool. We had family in the area and they came and spent the day with us at the pool. We will definitely stay here again if we come back through here. The only thing I would like to see improved were the beds and pillows. While they weren't bad, they could have been better. We definitely felt we got our money's worth. We loved that they had queen bed options instead of just double or king.
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2014
April
"Average Hotel"
We were only here for 1 night, so it was ok for a quick stay. They did have a good hot breakfast. Room was clean.
Anita
"Felt dirty leaving"
Asked for a non smoking room room smelt horrible like a giant ash tray, there was hair in the bath tub & on the floor (so gross), was told there was HBO nope there was no HBO, free breakfast was very limited didn't even have bananas for my toddlers, there was hair under the pillow cases, and finally the ac did not work well we were sweating sleeping. However, with all this the bed was comfy and the lady at the front desk at check in was kind.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
april
"Great value and close to our destination"
Quiet during sleep hours. Didn't hear traffic although we were close to an interstate.
2 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Judy
"Disgusting"
Linens were dirty, bathroom was dirty and had clearly not been cleaned, room had not been vacuumed. Supposedly non smoking room reeked of stale smoke and something else I couldn't identify. The whole place had a strange odor. The desk clerk didn't look surprised and asked if we wanted to leave with a refund. Of course we did-no way was I staying there with my kids. Location isn't great either - shares a parking lot with a gas station and a bar. Definitely to be avoided.
2 night business trip Jul 22, 2014
Karol
"Cheap room"
It was fine for cheap, affordable room. Not a luxury hotel but if you need short stay and inexpensive.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Not good"
I was there 3 days and not one time did my room get cleaned. I had to go to the front desk ask for towels and to get my room cleaned and it still never happened. I'll be back to bowling Green ky again cause I have loved ones here but I won't be staying there again. I'll just use the money to stay somewhere nicer.
3 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
james thomas
".Close to Corvette Museum"
The staff was friendly. The breakfast was good. The room was clean but there was a odor on the couch and chairs. Smelled like urine. I also did not like the metal furniture.
3 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Deb C.
Just didn't like sharing with pets!!!!!
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
"Dirty Room"
The room smelled funny. There was a leak in our bathroom floor, and the bathtub looked GROSS...
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2014
"quiet weeks stay"
the hotel was clean and quiet for our weekday stay. The price and location were just right.
5 night family trip Jun 30, 2014
fins
"Close to WKU"
Although it seems to be an older hotel without much updating it was nice and the people were very nice.
2 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"close to everything"
excellent except no non-smoking available but we dealt with it
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
Rita Clark
"most reasonably priced near our destination"
Hotel was clean and well maintained in general. Outdoor seating benches were broken down and in need of replacement. Good breakfast and friendly staff. Mattress was sagging and in need of replacement but still fairly comfortable. I believe this hotel is foreign owned but they had the good sense to have an American at the front desk. So many of these hotels have an agent of very limited English skills and hard to understand. I would stay there again if the occasion should arise.
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2014
We only got to stay one night but it was wonderful, very impressed in how clean the room & pool was. The breakfast was awesome. Overall a great experience & a great value.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Wonderful location"
I was initally skeptical because a few days earlier i stayed in a nearby hotel. Ramada exceeded my expectations. It felt clean..it was clean. The hot breakfast was on point....This will be a permanent half way stop for us when traveling. I walked across the lot (about 50 ft) to a convience store. There were restaurants down the road and even a package store.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
PJ
"candy wrapper"
The room was very dark. Maybe the maid could not see to clean well. There was a candy wrapper between the wall and the night stand. That makes me wonder what I did not see that was not clean.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2014
"Right in the middle of it all"
We stayed for 2 nights 3 days and it was great. the room was clean and the air worked GREAT! I hate the heat :) Had a really great time and when we come back, which we will, we are staying here again! The hotel staff was very nice and helpful. Other guests were also very friendly. The room was taken care of very well and cleaned while we were out. Nothing to complain about here!!
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
E Chadwick
"Remodeled hotel with large breakfast"
Older hotel but recently remodeled. Beds were great and breakfast was good with very large selection. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Joyce
"Ugly hotel, comfy rooms, and nice pool"
We made our reservations online due to the low price and location. The hotel looks a little shady upon arriving but we were pleasantly surprised with the cleanliness of the room and the great pool. We'd stay here again!
1 night trip Jun 18, 2014
Lexington, KY parent
"Great hotel for the cost."
The room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. There was a microwave and a small fridge. The shower was nice. Staff was very friendly. The continental breakfast was ok. It wasn't the best we have ever had but it did include a nice variety of items including biscuits and gravy, eggs, sausage, cereal, bagels, waffles and a few other things. Considering the price and the fact that 4 of us got a free breakfast it was a great experience. I would definitely recommend.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Caleb
"3 stars is accurate for overall quality of hotel"
For a basic overnight stay, my room was fine. I had a non-smoking room and the room did smell clean and fresh. The lobby and hallway did smell of cigarette smoke, which I did not care for. The building is older and has been remodeled fairly well.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2014
"No problems"
What I needed
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
"Very nice place, we will be back to stay soon."
Room was way more than we expected, clean, up to date, very spacious. The breakfast was wonderful, eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, along with normal hotel breakfast items. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Hotel was very quiet. There were several gas stations and fast food places to enjoy. Felt very safe and secure at all times and the pool was wonderful. Even though it's a pet friendly hotel, we never heard pets, only saw them outside. We highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Trisha
"Very clean , affordable,breakfast hot and fresh"
very nice and clean hotel with a friendly workers fresh hot breakfast,and very affordable
3 night family trip Jun 6, 2014
Ismet
"Nice but older."
We were there for a couple nights in late May 2014. Rooms (we had 4) were very clean and seemed recently updated. You could see the age in the rest of the hotel, but it was also clean. Very very good value !
3 night trip May 29, 2014
"Nice hotel in BG KY"
We had a great stay at the Ramada Inn in Bowling Green, Ky. Close to all the shopping, the interstate, and restaurants. Staff was courteous and the breakfast area was clean and well managed. We would do this again.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Chuck
"Just for sleeping"
Booked our room while in route. The hotel has 2 floors & no elevator. There were no ground floor rooms available so the registrar have us a room on the 2nd floor near the stairs. The bed was comfortable & the shower was hot with great spray. Breakfast was sparse & the coffee was awful....very weak
1 night trip May 27, 2014
"Close to Corvette museum"
We were in Bowling Green to visit the Corvette museum and factory and needed a cheap place to sleep. It was perfect. It shares a parking lot with a convenient store, is connected to a bar/restaurant, and has a Sonic next door that is open late. The room was average, no major frills except it did have a mini freezer. The sofa mattress was whooped on, but my father-in-law said it was comfortable. They do have an outdoor pool too. We didn't swim in it but the pool was being cleaned in the morning prior to leaving. Lastly they serve breakfast, a real breakfast. They have a waffle station, cold cereal, danish, hot sausage, processed eggs, biscuits & gravy, and a toaster with various breads.
Other trip May 24, 2014
casual traveler
"Perfect Accommodations"
This was a wonderful place for the price. We were in town for my niece's graduation from WKU. The hotel was conveniently located to the university. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and courteous. Very good breakfast for free. Highly recommend this place.
2 night family trip May 16, 2014