All hotels in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here773 Beatty St, Vancouver, BC, V6B2M4, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotel close to downtown"
The staff was very helpful and pleasant. It was close to Costco and the metro. I would recommend it to others.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Al
"Good location for walking"
This place was well-priced, for Vancouver. Easy walking distance to many different kinds of experiences made it a decent choice for our family with various interests.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Very good hotel & helpful staff."
We really enjoyed our stat in the Georgian Court. We were only there 2 days, but would stay there again and recommend it to others. The front desk staff were all very helpful and professional. We liked the location. It is in the Yaletown area where most of the new upscale restaurants are located. It is also right next to the Stadium and also across from other high-rise condos/hotels so the view from the hotel is not the greatest. Overall, this is a very nice hotel and good value.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Art
Wifi was free but very spotty. some of the hidden fees, while common in the industry, are still annoying. Older but very clean hotel, the staff was exceptionally polite and helpful. I enjoyed the stay.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Certainly not a small luxury hotel"
I'm not sure how they got the designation. A SLH usually means a certain standard - not at this property. I guess that's why it was a reasonable price. That's really about all I can say. The room was dowdy, in real need of a makeover, especially the bathrooms. Clean, but nothing special - at all.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Kate
"Nice hotel in a good location"
Three night stay in Vancouver. Hotel was nice, staff was nice, location was great. Easy walk to everything we wanted to do especially if using Seabus, Aquabus, Skytrain, etc...
"Perfect"
Great location near Chinatown and costco. short taxi ride to stanley park and canada place. Hotel is elegant, safe and clean.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
narstraveller
"Helpful staff and the restaurant was very good"
We didn't stay long but found the hotel well supplied and quite comfortable.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Stayed 2 nights on the way home from Alaska. Very friendly staff. Rooms were clean and very comfortable. Able to access internet and free wifi! This was a big plus since many hi end hotels charge for this
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Hotel is well-located in downtown Vancouver. Near various sources of public transportion.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Excellent smaller hotel close to Yaleville"
We stayed for three days and found the hotel delightful and very comfortable. At first we thought we were away from the main city attractions, but we found we were close to excellent restaurants and attractions.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Nice Boutique Hotel"
Conveniently located 1 1/2 blks from rail that can get you anywhere. Not a lot to offer in restaurants in the surrounding blocks - but then you can jump the rail. Rooms where clean and comfortable - cozy with nice amenities. Would definitely stay there again. I just wish the front desk would have pointed out the rail being so close - we were only aware of it after we walked to the down town area and started exploring. Definitely a good deal for the money.
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2014
D & S
"Nice hotel and friendly staff"
Extremely polite staff at front desk. Very comfortable stay
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2014
"very nice hotel"
very comfortable hotel
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
Lew
"Ok but nothing to write home about"
Hotel staff was wonderful. The hotel was only average in decor. The lobby was small and poorly arranged. The location was good if you were going to the stadium, but far from the city center. The views were unimpressive. The atmosphere was not that of a hotel of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World group.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
Suzie
"2 nights at the Georgian Court"
This is the first time our family of four stays at one of the Small Luxury Hotels. It was very nice. We obtain a SLH catalog to check out other hotels in this network and will keep them in mind for future travel.
2 night trip Jun 4, 2014
the Do Family
"Location, staff & accommodations were great"
We arrived around noon and were warmly greeted by staff and allowed to check in early. The gentleman gave us recs for sushi and dim sum and offered us complimentary use of the hotel's bicycles. They didn't have 4 bikes available so they contacted us a couple hrs later when they did. The fitness room had minimal equipment (mostly cardio equip), but other than that it was a perfect stay.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
jett
"Stay here"
Great location in by the BC place. FREE PARKING!!!!!!! Highly recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"Not exactly "luxury" as the hotel describes"
Before staying at this hotel, I suggest everyone check to see if the BC Lions are playing an evening game because the stadium is right across the street and is extremely loud when they are playing. This hotel describes itself as a "4 star luxury hotel", but I would be hard pressed to call it either luxury or 4 star. There are no bellmen to help with luggage, no concierge to help with plans or directions, and a limited front desk staff that quickly gets overwhelmed. The entire hotel seems tired and needs a fresh coat of paint. Doors are marked and stained, tiles missing, and furniture is damaged throughout the hotel. While the bed linens were very nice, the towels were not - small and not very fluffy. Next time I will stay at the Hampton Inn - it's nicer.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Debbie
"Desk staff made me feel uncomfortable."
I am a senior citizen. The desk staff was impatient and dismissive with my questions. The room overlooked a huge trash bin and was unpleasant. Too bad. On check out, a staff member was annoyed that I didn't understand why I couldn't have a receipt. I was handed a room key with the comment " this is for parking. " in fact, it was for the elevator to get to parking. We spent time looking for a slot to open the parking gate.They cater to guests who are there for the Canadian train to Banff package. "Mam" and "Sir" after each response doesn't make you less rude.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
A. McLeod
"Nice Hotel AMAZING People"
At time of stay there was a lot of construction in the area. That was the only negative I could say about this hotel. Clean and beautiful room. Every single employee I ran into was so amazingly nice. The front desk was extremely helpful with all my questions (and there were many)
2 night trip Jun 17, 2014
"This is a lovely hotel"
The beds are comfy and decor is pretty. There is a safe in the room and elevator requires your door key to go up. Secure and quiet with a nice adjoining restaurant and YWCA coffee shop on the same street.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"Cool Place"
Great accommodations and a great staff. The room was a perfect place to stay after a long trip to Alaska. The staff gave us a map with awesome places to see in Yaletown, Gas Town, China Town and Granville Island which are all in walking distance. The staff recommended Kirin for Chinese Food and it was great. Sat next to the actor from the Allstate commercials, "You're in Good Hands", that duck he ate wasn't in good hands:). Great place that we would stay at again in a heartbeat.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
Doug and Sue
"Everything was wonderful"
Clean room. Everything was up to par! Would stay there again and again
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Greeat location"
Perfect for BC Place events.
2 night trip Jun 17, 2014
We (two adults, two seniors and one 7 year old) stayed two nights before leaving for an Alaskan cruise. Located in a central downtown location only two blocks from train/bus station, the Georgian Court is a beautiful boutique hotel. The hotel restaurant, Frankie's, was a comfortable convenient place for breakfast. Food was good and décor is very nice. Public transportation in Vancouver is excellent and being so close to a main station allowed us to visit North Vancouver (Capilano Suspension Bridge park and Grouse Mountain) easily for only $4.50 each. Aquabus on False Creek with affordable ride to Granville Island is also nearby. Hotel staff exhibited the classic Canadian good manners and were very helpful with honest information about local restaurants and neighborhoods. Rooms were spacious and individualized. Would definitely visit again!
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Christina
"Best deal"
This hotel is the best deal in Vancouver. Elegant, perfect location, impeccable attention, adjacent to a great restaurant in the lobby, and large comfortable rooms.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
aptravel
"Nice facility in downtown area."
Staff very helpful. Let us have extended stay as we were boarding a ship later in the day. Easy access to public transportation.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
great customer service great hotel! would definitely stay here again :D
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Good hotel on the east end"
The hotel is really nice, easy to find, at the east end of Robson / north of Yaletown. The area to the NE is bit more on the dodgy side though, especially after dark. Staff was nice and courteous, parking is expensive but that's the same everywhere in downtown Vancouver. Just a few minute walks to various bus stops and the Chinatown rail station, and a few blocks to Gastown. Overall, a nice experience.
5 night family trip Jun 8, 2014
"Very Nice"
I have stayed here a number of times for both business and pleasure and love the location!
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Very nice. Excellent location. We would have liked a shuttle to the airport. Cabs expensive, public transit (sky tram) was excellent, but the station was too far away to walk with luggage. Wound up taking cab to station, then the Skytram which was very reasonable.
3 night family trip Jun 4, 2014
"Rooms need work"
This did not feel like a 4 star hotel. The fridge provided in the room was small and didn't keep things cold. The carpet in the room was run down. Some of the staff were less than cordial and talked down to us. They refused to provide a late check out, even though the hotel was not full.
2 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2014
Jonathan
"Wish we could have stayed longer"
We stayed here after a cruise for one night. What a lovely hotel. We were traveling with our daughter so we had a corner suite with a fold out sofa bed in a sitting area separate from our bedroom. The staff was very helpful. The toiletries were by Aveda, very nice. The location was convenient to the Big Red Bus tour. We just walked up the street and around the corner to get to one of the stops on the city tour. There is a very nice restaurant attached to the hotel which worked out well for us as we were tired and did not want to search out our dinner. The Business Center was available to printing out our Amtrack tickets. It was a wonderful but brief stay and I would stay there again without a doubt. We had a good rate thanks to Expedia.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
LoneStarReader
"Gorgeous Georgian. Convenient Luxury in Vancouver"
Vancouver is a walk-friendly city. Georgian Court Hotel is conveniently located nearby renowned Robson Street. NOTE: Quiet street-facing suite was attributed to the fact the Vancouver Canucks were not playing hockey at the stadium across the hotel. The property is well-managed by its management. Staff is genuinely attentive and helpful. If you are celebrating a special occasion, they take extra steps to insure a splendid stay.
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2014
Stella
"Great Hotel - Close to BC Place"
We went to Vancouver for a soccer match, and choose The Georgian Court Hotel because it was located across the street from the stadium, and next to Robsen Street. The room was lovely and the front desk staff very courteous. We enjoyed wandering on Robsen Street, and walked down to the Chinatown area for dinner.
Gail
"Across from stadium"
Overpriced
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Hotel staff unresponsive to their error"
I booked this hotel due to the prime location to BC Place. When I arrived ( a half hour before check in), I was told that "most hotels don't check in until at least 3 pm (which I knew), and that I should come back after 3pm. I returned to the front desk at 3:15 pm, and was informed that my room had been "upgraded." When I checked my room out, it was indeed more than I had reserved, but it had a queen bed, and I had specifically had reserved a king bed 45 days prior to my stay date. I explained to the front desk that I would like my king bed; that the upgrade was unnecessary, and asked them to resolve the issue while we were at the Sounders/Whitecaps game. Upon our return 4 hours later, the front desk stated they were unable to give me what I reserved, as they were "sold out." It is more than disappointing to not get what you paid for, and in fact, the front desk seemed incredulous that I was not grateful for the "upgrade." Since we had booked a room as a place to sleep, it seems reasonable to get the bed you paid for. However, their service staff didn't seem to care on bit that my husband and I had a sleepless night due to their poor response and management. An "A" for location, "A-" for cleanliness, and a "F" for customer service/relations.
Laurie
I've stayed closer in downtown before but this was a great choice. Close to yaletown, easy to commute from and a rally nice hotel.
1 night business trip May 20, 2014
"Nice hotel, conveniently located"
We enjoyed our stay at the Georgian. Very nice hotel, easy walk to lots of sights and shopping. The restaurant is very good - Frankie's.
Other trip May 22, 2014
"far edge of downtown"
Would have been more convenient if breakfast is included in hotel stay, but adjacent restaurant is convenient.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2014
"another phenomenal stay at Georgian Court Hotel"
phenomenal service as well as location. I love staying at the Georgian court hotel.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Excellent room condition and bike renting was very good experience.
1 night trip May 6, 2014
"Great location, great staff good value"
Staff gave us great directions for where we wanted to go. Didn't seem phony or scripted when they talked to you
Other trip May 15, 2014
"Great Hotel and Location"
We loved the Hotel and Restaurant! The location is just about a block off of the main drag of downtown and a 5 minute walk from Yaletown and shopping. Would stay there again - thank you!
2 night trip May 1, 2014
Teresa Lewis
"Great value and location"
Tight across from the arena, middle of downtown, small/initmate
Other trip May 7, 2014
"Not bad"
Stayed here for the Vancouver Marathon. The hotel wasn't especially marathoner-friendly (breakfast wasn't available until 7am), and the $30 for each extra person (for a total of 4 people) in a room with 2 full beds felt like a huge rip-off. Staff was fine, not rude but could definitely be more friendly. The amenities were sufficient, the room was clean, road noise minimal, and the beds were comfortable. Overall, a decent stay, but I probably wouldn't go back.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Nice comfortable hotel in central location."
Next to BC Place stadium, about a mile from Canada Place. At the south end of Robson, central located between Yaletown and Chinatown. I would stay here again. Quite expensive though. Came to over US$300 for a room with 2 people including parking for just one night. The hotel restaurant is terrible food and service, definitely avoid it. Free Wi-Fi.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Amazing place to stay!"
Great hotel! Very clean, secure and good location! I would stay here again in a heart beat. The staff was extremely friendly and went out of their way to help us! I highly recommend this hotel!
1 night family trip Apr 28, 2014
Lee
"Favorite hotel for the money in Vancouver!"
We have been staying at the Georgian Court for many years now and will do so in the future. The rooms are always clean and the staff are very accommodating. For the price I don't think that you can any better. The rooms have been updated in the past few years and have plenty of space. The Georgian Court is highly recommended and I don't think anyone would be disappointed!
Other trip May 1, 2014