All hotels in Kissimmee, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2950 Reedy Creek Blvd, Kissimmee, FL, 34747, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Scary hotel, old beds & appliances.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"a pleasant suprise"
It was a pleasant surprise. I will be staying there again soon.
1 night trip Dec 26, 2014
"Overall, a nice hotel for big family."
Positive - clean, full kitchen with utensils, near to super market, dryer and washing machine, separate drawing room, near disney land, no security deposit Negative - wi-fi not working in our ipad and mobiles, bed not so comfortable, no lobby area, close to forest area, no street light on the road towards the hotel, some smell in the room.
3 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Rajesh
"Cheap, happy that I ony staid a couple hours"
Terrible experience! Worst hotel I stayed at.
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2014
"Comfortable and spacious, close to Disney parks."
After a last minute choice to stay one more day, we found Toscana Suites on Expedia.com. The rate was great and we expected a standard hotel room. What we found was a pleasant and accommodating staff that allowed us to check in early, a moderate suite with a full kitchen, jacuzzi bath, and two queen size beds. While the beds were not the best in the world we all got a comfortable night's rest and the jacuzzi bath did wonders after several days of walking around Disney. I would recommend Toscana Suites to anyone looking for a little more than a standard room but on a budget. For the rate we paid, it was a bargain.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Happy customer"
I stayed here with my two kids and my husband. Everything was really well maintained and after a long day at Disney, we were able to wash all our clothes and just relax in the living room area.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Don't judge it by its cover!"
At first I thought I made a terrible choice. The outside is all under construction and it seemed desolate. Once in the room, it was very nice and incredibly spacious. More like an apartment than a hotel room. Definitely worth the cost
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Facundo
"Wondering who is paid for these reviews..."
We pull up and I swear we are at the wrong place. This place does not look anything like the picutres or reviews describe. It was absolutely horrible! And that does not even begin to describe it. The property next to it is run down and abandoned, minimal windows remaining and trashy looking. This property had mold everywhere. We were going to give it a try, but once I seen the mounds of mold out on the "patio" of the room, it was a deal breaker. A short walk to the pool proved to be exactly that. If you are bringing a gun with you sure stay here, but if not stay away, far away!
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Ashly
The bed is not comfortable, it creeks everytime I move
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
carol
"We loved it!"
We loved it! It felt like we were home and it even has a washer and dryer thank god it did because my son had fun getting dirty and I was happy to wash his clothes! I would recommend this hotel to anybody it was great and it's only 1 mile away from Disney! You can't beat that
4 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
Andres
The hotel was very bad can't say it any other way.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Tourists Beware !!!"
The hotel is located at the end of a dead end road. Poorly lit and no signs. When we drove up to it, we thought it was closed down. I had booked and paid for two rooms but when I checked in, they told me they preferred if I accepted one three bedroom suite. It was late and we were tired so I agreed. No difference refund was offered. The rooms are extremely uninviting, dark and dull colors. None of the light switches worked so we had to turn all the lights on by the lamp switches. The mattresses were hard and very few amenities. The place looked like a standard apartment, nothing impressive. I paid $175 for one night. Terrible value for the price. The only good thing was it's location to Disney.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Sal
"Nice hidden gem so close to Disney"
I was worried when I pulled up and saw a vacant building with smashed windows, missing walls and a fenced in hotel. This must have been the old hotel because down the road a little ways was the Toscana. There was construction/remodeling going on. I was pleasantly surprised with the inside of the hotel and how "home-y" it felt. I stayed for only one night, but wish it would have been a longer trip because of how nice this room was. It wasn't super crowded and it's location is perfect. I would stay here again!
Lindsay
"Great location, good for price"
Staff was very accommodating. Location very convenient to everything. Would stay there again for the price.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Very friendly staff. Located very close to Disney property which was the reason why I was staying there. Rooms were nice and big. Would stay there again.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Great hotel just didn't feel safe in the neighborhood at night.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Awesome.........."
I love the Toscana Suites. The rooms are spacious and clean. It has the real feel of a home away from home. I will stay here over and over as many times as I visit the Orlando/Kissimmee area. The staff is friendly at any time of the day. It is close to everything and easy to find....Definitely would recommend
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Irene
"Quick weekend getaway"
I've stayed at this hotel several times over the years. Each time I've been met by a friendly staff member. The rooms are exactly as described. I love the convenience of the amenities in the room. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Angela
"Beautiful. Close to parks"
Great room.friendly. The room was spacious it had a great home would recommend it to anyone
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
frequent travle
"weekend stay"
I enjoyed the stay at the hotel. weekend stay. I have no complaints.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"enjoyed our stay"
would def recommend to others
9 night romance trip Oct 14, 2014
TNT
"Hotel was located close to Disney land"
For the money the hotel was ok. Wish the place looked nicer.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"like having an apartment in Florida."
The rooms are amazing. Full kitchen, living room, huge bedroom and nice bathroom. Convenient location. Very satisfied.
4 night romance trip Oct 21, 2014
"close to disney"
They did not have enough baby cribs to full fill the request.
5 night family trip Sep 29, 2014
"Mostly good"
I really like this place because I was working a tournament at ESPN Wide World of Sports and it is very close to the facility. I also like the full kitchen and washer/dryer so I could clean my uniform each night. Unfortunately this time there were some roaches in the kitchen and the drawers, which I did not like. Everything else was fine and the front desk provided any needed supplies for no charge (detergent for the washer/dryer and detergent for the dishwasher).
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
CP
"Nice hotel close to Disney with kitchen & laundry"
The hotel has 2 queen beds in a separate room from the living, kitchen and bathroom which is nice for sleeping, however, the mattresses are very hard and old and not comfortable. It has a washer and dryer which is great so you don't have to pack as much. The kitchen is well equipped with appliances, full size stove and refrigerator, garbage disposal, etc. It is highly lacking in the small things. It only had 4 plates, 4 dishes and 2 each of silverware pieces which means you are doing dishes after every meal and not everyone will have silverware to use, so make sure you take your own or buy plastic. The inside of the room is clean but the outside is very lacking. The parking lot is a mess, there are dead bugs all over the stairs and the paint on the building definitely needs a fresh coat. Overall, it's a good value if you can get past the outside appearance and the lack of utensils. It's very close to restaurants, shops and the main gate of Disney.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Jeanine
"No maintenance"
40 year old mattresses. A/C controller batteries were dead. Dryer only worked on low heat took 2 hrs to dry. Fridge leaked all over kitchen floor.
3 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Russell
"Forgot to mention the rubble"
Old hotel, boarded up broken windows, torn up cement, etc. Drove past this disaster zone to find last bldg had been redone. Bath and kitchen fixtures were new and nice. King bed footboard had been repaired with screws, with no attempt to re-varnish. Couch was pretty, but sunk down in the middle. Hotel office was a rental unit, no other amenities except pool surrounded by construction plastic.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Close to Disney world and at a moderate cost."
The location was ideal it was very close to what we were there for, I did how ever see some ants in the room.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Great short stay accomodations"
The rooms are a little tight for a suite but more than adequate for two people. The room had no blanket except the thick bedspread on the bed. I could not turn the bathtub/show water on until someone from the front desk came up to show me how (it was more difficult than it sounds. He said this was the 3rd time he had been called to show someone how.) The room had no TV channel guide with would have been very helpful. The room was clean and did the job for us.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Roger
"my experience"
The rooms were nice the grounds in front were bad but the patio area is okay the pool area is sketch i called back 20 30 minutes after checking out to notify staff that i left my watch on the bathroom sink i they told me they didnt find it so it was stolen that fast but other than untrust worthy staff it was okay!
3 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
kmills
"Not what the pictures show"
I booked because I needed enough beds for the whole family and I like to have a kitchen. It was close to Disney. However, the whole street is under construction including the hotel. It was not pleasing to the eye at all. Went into room and it was tiny, and only one room with two beds. One of the beds had a huge stain on it. The kitchen sink parts were broken. The maintenance man had to come and replace light bulbs in kitchen. Needless to stay we did checked out within 20 minutes. I have a toddler and I am pregnant, I instantly felt uneasy and uncomfortable to stay there. Maybe if I was a group of construction guys that needed a place to rest my head but definitely not family friendly.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Ad
"not as advertised"
We arrived at the hotel with two small children, immediately we had doubt's about our safety. We attempted to stay but about 1 hr after checking in we solidly decided our children were not safe here. The room was clean and well stocked. That was the best thing about this hotel. The surrounding locations are under construction, it is down a dark alley. In our breif stay we witness someone jump the fence, smelled an overwhelming urine odor from the hall and encountered several rooms with long-term tenatenants. When we elected to cancel the manager agreed to refund a portion of our stay. Then after the fact he changed his mind. I will never return here and do not recommend it for families.
3 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
"Don't pay more than $60/night!!!!"
Okay here is the list: centipedes everywhere including in rooms on the ground floor (ask for 2nd floor), you could feel every spring in the mattresses, closet door knob fell of in my hand, light burnt out in bathroom, cabinet door hanging from kitchen cabinet, they charge your credit card the day of before you get there so make sure you put in the card you want charged b/c it will be... Other than that it was quiet and relatively clean and has the full kitchen-- the only nice things I can say
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Great room for the money"
We really liked the room. Spacious and inviting. The cons were the couch wasn't to comfy due to being a sleeper sofa, the bed was hard and noisy. Couldn't roll over with out waking the other up. Tv was out dated but functioned with a lack of channels Pros climate control,kitchenette was really nice although we didn't use. Ice maker in fridge meant no late night runs for ice.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
sam
"Terrible bed"
Room furnishing were updated, bed was terrible. Terrible night sleep, very thin walls could hear neighbors tv all night
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Great place"
I will be back. It's a great place to stay. I will be sure to tell everybody.
2 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
Sharra Long
"Is to old is is doesn't feel safe is terrible"
I was so mad when I saw the hotel cheap and old smell bad I was ready to go to another hotel the out side is terrible I never going to stay there
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
houston
It was a disappointment based on the ratings we saw online, especially the neighborhood and the front office
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
Dominique
"Definitely a 1 * Property"
Check-in was fine. We were given 1 old key and directed to a first floor room. It took a while to unlock the door as the key stuck and one had to jiggle the rickety door which had a 1 inch gap at the bottom. The furnishings in this place are from the 1950's. The rooms are dark. Slat type window blinds are broken and individual slats have to be opened/closed by hand. The mattresses are from the 1940's. The springs have been covered with a thin cotton padding. In short, this facility has all the charm and comfort of a cheap delapidated roadside motel. Finding the dried body of a cockroach on the side of one of the cupboards was not a surprise considering the rest of this slum apartment.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
RL
"I would stay here again"
Check in was fairly quick and simple, the area looks like an apartment complex. The room was somewhat clean, there was some dirt on the wall but nothing major. Be prepared for low lighting and no room service unless requested. A/C took a while to finally kick in. Overall it was a great stay, I would visit again.
2 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
"Toscana Suites"
the hotel is very nice but unfortunately the management sucks they're very rude. they don't treat their customers with respect. and they come across as very unprofessional
1 night trip with friends Aug 26, 2014
Typhani
"A weekend at Disney"
It's worth the price, close to the Magic Kingdom and plenty of room.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"amazing"
The staff was very kind and could answer any questions you had and provided everything you needed for your stay. The rooms were amazing and very spacious as well as super clean. The in room washer and dryer was very handy. We have been on many vacations but this is by far the best hotel we've stayed in and this will be the only hotel we stay in from now on. It'll make you feel at home and make you never wanna leave.
4 night romance trip Aug 22, 2014
Courtney Sellers
"Old old Las Vegas cheap hotel style......."
Just awful seems even dangerous..... There is no way I would stay at this facility..... Makes Red Roof seem like a Palace....
4 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Lalo
"Horrible, looks are so deceiving."
Mattresses felt like box springs, no lights in bedroom, horrible cuts service, no blow dryer and then when we called to complain to see if they could give a new room the front desk said and I quote "all rooms are exactly the same"
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
ivette
"Could be better"
Location sketchy. Room service not so good. We had no pillows on our beds and were told we had to come to the office to get them... also had to ask for clean towels. The lighting in the hotel is very dimm.... loved the washer and dryer in the room tho.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
It was very nice. Washer and dryer in The unit was very convenient. The air Conditioner is set at 80 and it was very warm in the unit. Mattress was uncomfortable and the sofa bed was very thin and uncomfortable
4 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"Would recommend"
This is a great stay. I was satisfied with the room the size and the amenities that it had. The pool don't reccomend because it was all the way in the back and dirty. There were a couple of bugs that I didn't like I guess due to the weather. However I do reccomend the hotel not only do you save money because you have a full kitchen but also because the night is very affordable
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
hansser
Suite was excellent, kitchen, room and bathroom, also living room area. The office/ lobby needs much improvement to better appeal the guest services.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014