All hotels in Kissimmee, Florida, United States of America
2950 Reedy Creek Blvd, Kissimmee, FL, 34747, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"What in the world!"
The room well, what in the world! It smells just like mildew and for a good reason.. When we leave and come back, everything is Moist and damp!!! The desk and table tops, the sheets, carpet,and the furniture. The central air maybe the cause. I staid in room 106. Avoid this room! There is NO sufficient light in the bedroom and we were using our phone flash lights to see through our suitcase in the day. There is no overhead lighting just two lamps. One has a bulb broken off in it and the other is like a night light bulb. The remote does not work for the 1999 tv. The sofa is two different couches put together and the pull out bed is on about a 60 degree incline where the head is toward the floor, broken down. There was NO housekeeper for our entire stay. We washed our own towels in the room. I had to put my trash can outside while housekeeper was next door and she was kind enough to change it. The couches are FILTHY and I was scared to let my kids tough them at all. The window drapes barely cover the window in the back patio blinds DONT shut because the rope is broken to close them. Hotel has blocked off area I guess for upcoming construction but no machines or noise going on. If stay here again, but not in 106! It was worth cost and directly down street from DISNEY. But our room was dirty, damp, dank, stink, rank whatever u want to call it
4 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
Asia
"DONT recommend"
First, the hotel DOES NOT have free shuttle service as stated on this website(the main reason I booked it.) the previous occupants food and towels were left in the room. The outside of the fridge was splattered with something I don't wanna know. The shower/tub knob was broke and so was the toilet paper roll. Bed sheets were iffy and I was hesitant to sleep on them. When taking a cab, no cab driver knew where it was and had to google it which caused a spendy cab ride. The only only upside to this hotel was the washer and dryer in the unit(detergent not included)
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
"Not as it appears"
Staff? No turn down of room. One building condemned next door. Pool unavailable due to half of building condemned. Beds were aweful! Not enough plates,toilet paper, Rowling paper, soap for dishes or laundry.
3 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Mary Jo
"Not worth it."
Pictures shown are far away from actual hotel. Neighborhood was terrible. The first/old Hotel is actually in demolition. Beds are terrible. Front desk was another room accommodate for that. Bathroom was falling apart. Phone didn't work.We didn't ask for much, but what bothers me at all is that we paid almost $400 and the hotel didn't deserve it. It should be a $50 hotel per night. I don't recommend it to anyone.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
jose luis
"Good for price"
Room was better than we expected the outside is all in construction with mattresses outside. The upgrades looked nice but cheap. There wasn't any fitted sheets on any of the beds. Other than that it was good for the price. Near good restaurants and Disney world.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Ashley
"Excellent location. Reasonable price"
Advertised as fuily equipped kitchen but was not stocked with basics needed to take advantage of appliances. Had to purchase several cooking supplies in order to use kitchen.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"HOTEL NIGHTMARE !!!!!!!"
This was honestly the WORST hotel I have ever been to!! The maids were not allowed to provide nothing too us. There were no signs for the hotel & the first building you come too looked like a bomb hit it! The inside of the room had an odd odor to it & the sofa bed was nothing but springs with a touch of a mattress. The bedroom with the 2 queen size beds where uncomfortable and made noises every time you moved. We were not offered clean bedding for the room either & had to walk two blocks for towels/everything. There was very little dish soap for the dishes provided to us & I ended up buying my own. The kitchen was the nicest area in the hotel however, the top of the stove wasn't cleaned in years.I would NEVER tell anyone to go there for a night rather lone a week or more. I asked if they had a way to make the sofa bed more comfortable and they looked at me crazy. My son ended up sleeping on the sofa after the first night of trying out the bed... the floor would have been more conformable. The washer and dryer in our room was fine if I wanted to keep up everyone around us. The dryer sounded like it was going to take off at any moment. The pool was disgusting & the heater had gone out the week before we got there. Also they claimed that they had a shuttle to Disney.This was a lie for their shuttle service is the city bus & if you missed the bus you would have to walk more than 6 miles to get back to the hotel.
5 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Katherine
"Needs major renovations, do not stay here!"
Room was in terrible condition. Missing blinds in bedroom allowing anyone walking by to look right in (no, there were no blackout curtains, just some sheers). Washer/Dryer was missing, the sofa bed was a joke, mismatched cushions and uncomfortable. Queen bed had a mattress that may have been horrible 20 years now it is just a travesty, unless of course you like laying on lumps of something that may once have been padding. The TVs were a tiny LCD with terrible picture (bad cable connection I think) and a giant OLD tube TV in the bedroom which on the plus side may distract any voyeurs who happened to peek in on you ("Wow, look at that old TV I thought they were phased out in 1998?!) The kitchen while small was ok. Oh yeah, there was a note on the A/C stating to not turn it below 72 degrees, I'm assuming because the noisy unit would freeze up, which probably explained the damp musty smell that greeted us upon opening the door; which we had to do in darkness because the switch to turn on the porch light was located in the room. Opening a strange lock with a standard key in the dark while your arms are full of luggage and kids are nagging at you is a fun experience, you need to try it yourself sometime. Oh yeah the pool, the pool closes at dusk. Needless to say my wife and I lost our non-refundable (mgmt policy, wonder why???) payment and drove about 1/4 mile to a different hotel paid less and got a wonderful room at a hotel w/two heated 24 hr pools.
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Shawn
"Better than i thought!"
We always look for a place to be like home for our kids, so we can cook and not have them in just four walls, this place had what we need, is in a great location, the only down part was the outter appearence of the building, and the street that is located! But ince you are inside your room it is a total different world!
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
andres
"Great getaway!"
The outside desperately needs some work. The inside was gorgeous! !! The empty hotel next door makes the area look spooky.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Betty
"Good and close to all parks"
It's under construction but the rooms are nice and big full kitchen and comfortable perfect for a family the view from outside isn't nice but when the inside is
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
lissett
"Last minute change was a good one"
The stay was very good. The rooms were nice and will be staying again. Only thing i can complain about is that people that said the hotel was run down when it isnt looks alot better on the inside then out but has alot better rooms then the more expensive hotels right down the street
5 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
gary
"Nice hotel, close to Disney"
This hotel was overall, pretty nice, especially for the $. The location, minutes from Disney, was what drew us, along with the price and size of the room. Since we have 4 kids with us, it's the perfect size, which is difficult for our family to find at an affordable rate. The negative, the beds. They were very uncomfortable. But that was something that I could certainly look past, with all of the other pluses for my family. We plan to stay again, but really hope they buy new beds.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
michelle
"loved it!!"
Was very peaceful and close to everything at the same time.. we loved it!
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
kimberly
"Family vacation"
The room was dirty, the beds were uncomfortable, there were cigarette buds underneath the sofa bed and outside in the patio it's like they didn't even clean the room at all. It was just nasty I will never stayin this hotel again and I will not recommended this hotel to anyone I don't care how close it is to the disney parks.. It's was so dirty
2 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Don't judge a book by it's cover....NICE!!!!"
AWESOME!!!! Great place to stay, and doesn't break the bank.Had no problems at all. Loved the jetted tub!:)Washer and dryer in the room was very convenient. Clean and comfortable suite. It made me feel like I was home away from home. However, I've read majority of the reviews and most comment on the neighborhood and the outside of the hotel. To be honest in this situation you CANNOT "judge a book by it's cover". It is very nice inside. I've learned overtime with staying in hotels, that everything that glitters isn't gold.I can honestly say that this is a hidden gem I definitely recommend staying here instead of the big chain hotels. Overlook the outside and you've got yourself a very nice place to enjoy your stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
"Great Location for Disney World Visitors"
The suites were old and showing their age somewhat, but were clean. The mattress was not the most comfortable, but I was able to sleep on it due to fatigue. I think that when they finished their renovations that are in progress, they will have a first class facility that is really close to the WDW park. The staff is already first class.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Serves it's purpose"
The rooms are much nicer than the outside. When I pulled up was almost frightened it's very shady looking. Rooms were clean and beds were decent.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
jen
"A bit dated but comfortable."
Staff was friendly and very helpful. We didn't have any room service for our weekend stay. The full kitchen and washer/dryer were pleasant surprises and so were the water jets in the bathtub. The furniture was in good condition but all the blinds in the room were broken and had to be adjusted individually to open or close it. Just a minor inconvenience. I'd stay here again.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Winston
"Very dissatisfied!"
This is the 3rd time I've stayed with this property and by far, the worst hotel experience I have ever experienced. Immediately upon check in I noticed there was no shower curtain and notified the front desk & housekeeping. Left my room for several hours and came back to still no shower curtain. Called the front desk AGAIN and let them know I still didn't have a shower curtain. After 30 minutes of waiting, I walked down to the office and received a wet liner. Jets in tub didn't work. TV channel offering are limited. No dish soap to wash dishes. Only one stool in kitchen.
2 night trip Feb 20, 2015
Brandi
"Bad svc"
Not clean at all very low end
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
brandon
"No free shuttle & rooms are not cleaned!"
We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. The layout was nice as there was a living area and a full kitchen in addition to the bedroom and bathroom. However, when we first walked in, our room had an old musty smell and we had to open the doors in the bedroom to air it out a bit. I suspected the smell was coming from the carpeting. The following day we returned to our room after a long day at Disney only to discover that it was untouched. This hotel apparently does not have housekeeping (which probably explains why the room smells). Also, the property is either under renovation or just looks awful from the outside. The MAIN reason for booking with this specific hotel is that the description states that there is a free shuttle to all the major theme parks which would have saved us 3 days worth of parking fees. To our dismay, when we went to the front desk to ask about the shuttle we were informed that there wasn't one nor had they ever had any shuttle whatsoever. Needless to say, that was rather upsetting. I thought I was getting a decent deal with the room rate when I factored in the savings on parking but without the free shuttle, it totally was not worth it! I would NOT stay here again.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Rebecca
"Overall not a nice hotel looks better in pics!"
The room was spotty. Some areas of the room were very nice, but others were bad. Awful mattress, tv in BR was really old and remote didn't work, coffee & console tables were put together poorly and ready to fall apart. Wouldn't stay there again even though we got it for a good price.
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
"Ok room for the nights"
We stayed for 5 nights and the room suprised us. The outside looked a little runned down but the room had a lot of space. The refrigerator and microwave handles were broken and the livingroom couch had a broken leg. The spa tub made the coming back to the room worth the time.
"Hotel in poor area and not like website pictures"
I booked this room based on pictures provided on Expedia website. The back of te hotel had a chain fence with apartments behind it. Shower head and spicket were broken. The lighting was very dark and the television had limited channels. It was located off of a side road that had an abandoned hotel alongside it.
"Go Somewhere Else !!"
Touted as "Luxury Suites". Anything but, from the broken window blinds to the torn shower curtain from the Dollar Store. We counted at least a dozen bugs, and are concerned about the possibility of bedbugs.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"A hidden gem"
A pleasant surprise - had all the amenities needed. Fully stocked kitchen, fridge, stove, etc. A hidden gem! Great for traveling on a budget where you plan on eating in your room at least one meal a day.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Lisa M.
"motel survey"
OK for a 1 night stay. The vertical blinds front & back wouldn't close. Big Mac sack with food under foot of bed. Chain lock on door broken. surrounding area run down.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Teresa
"great place to stay"
it was great.
1 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
"Clean. Perfect for price"
Been here before. Comfy king bed. Nice bathroom and kitchen. Room was clean.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
roxxy
"room #206"
Awesome except jetted bathtub didnt work and no soap for dishes
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
james
I enjoyed my stay, no daily housekeeping, I really utilized the washer and dryer, the bed was very uncomfortable other than that felt like condo living.
5 night trip Jan 27, 2015
"Nice!"
This place was great! Only two complaints...One, the facet in the bathtub leaked bad. Like a steady stream of blazing hot water even when completely shut off. Wasteful and noisy. Two, the blinds in both the living room and bedroom were all out of wack and old. I couldn't close them at all so everybody could see into my place at all times AND I couldn't block out the light. Being a must-be-pitch-black-to-sleep kind of person meant that was a big deal for me. And I had to get dressed in the bathroom b/c i worried about everybody seeing me. Otherwise excellent place to stay!!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Frightening Experience - Pictures Don't Tell Story"
The pictures of the room do not portray the location or the facility itself. The hotel has fencing all around with black construction tarp. There is a huge semi-demolished hotel that is immediately adjacent to the hotel and that is the only "view". It gave the appearance that the hotel next door had been bombed. Toscana was on a side street off the main highway and it was somewhat frightening - did not feel secure at all. The inside of the room had been remodeled and the room itself was as pictured. The fully supplies kitchen had 2 glasses, 1 plate and silver wear for 2. No cups. There was only a sheet on the bed and took 3 requests and over 6 hours to get a comforter. Wi-Fi did not work. The view from the small front window was of the "bombed hotel and fence with black tarp - the view from the sliding glass doors off the bedroom "patio" was a of all of the electrical meters/wiring connections etc. and it was a walkway rather than a patio as advertised. We were very disappointed to say the least. We were only there for one night and that was too long.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"OK Stay"
Hotel was nice- updated appliances, jet tub was nice, cookware was scarce- two large pots and one small skillet, silverware was 4 of each. Hotel supplied paper towels and toaster and glasses. No spatula etc... Bed mattress was noisey but comfortable. The room was semi-clean. Some of the drawers still had old receipts, medicines and empty cigarette containers. Customer service were super nice people. It was a good stay for the price and we enjoyed our time there, however I will probably try a different hotel next time.
4 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
Danielle
"is this place going bankrupt?"
What a disappointment- this place looks nothing like the pictures. It appears to be one section of what used to be a larger resort. The rest of the complex is fenced off and abandoned leaving this back portion. it is off the road in a good location, but you drive by an abandoned hotel to get to this one. There is no lobby- the office is a neon sign and they operate out of one of the rooms. There was an envelope in the room for tips, however our room was not cleaned while we were gone. There are no blankets or comforters on the beds, and my son refused to get under the sheets. Room had a funky smell, furniture was broken and beat up, and the thermostat is governed so that you can't go below 72 degrees. Suite is large and has a kitchen, which is ok but has very little to use in it. Like a fork. No pool or any amenities like a coke machine even. Luckily it is next to a 7-11
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
HomerunHall
"No lock on window, garbage in the room."
We arrived at 11:15pm. The check in guy was very friendly, and indicated he was just getting ready to leave for the night. We entered our room and prepared for a short night. (We had to check out at 6:00AM). When we went to dispose of our take out dinner bags, we found McDonalds trash in the garbage can. When making sure the room was secure to go to bed, we found that the window by the front door did not lock, nor did it have a screen. We were unable to find anything to "jam" the window shut, so we went into the bedroom area, and locked the door for the night. Needless to say, we did not keep anything valuable in the front part of the room. Since the check in guy was gone for the night, we found no other option but to do this. Also, since the office was closed when we checked out in the a.m, we were not able to address our situation with anyone.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Jo
Majority of facility in demolition mode. Old, old , old Disney main gate legacy location.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Hotel could do better! Will not consider again!"
Toscana was a clean place to stay and close to the parks. However, the hotel should not be considered a suites hotel! Far from being a suites hotel! Once you arrive at the hotel, the GPS leads you in front of an abandoned, fenced entrance. At first I thought I had booked a hotel that was shut down and no longer in business! As you drove along the dirt road, you will arrive at the other half of the hotel. The lobby or the checkin was one of the rooms, converted into the checkin counter. The website is very deceiving! Pictures and description are nice, however, they should also describe the surround areas of the property, but rating of a 3.2 star is incorrect, unless you consider having a washer and dryer in the unit as a suites hotel! The kitchen cabinets were falling off its hinges. The lights in the bedroom were not working properly. In addition, the website did not elude to cleaning services or towel service were only available every 4 days of stay. In addition, there was no phones in the room! Expedia should inspect every property on their website, prior to recommending to customers! The price was okay, but I would consider a different property next time. I will also check AAA and Mobil for consideration on ratings in the future.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"THE BEDS ARE REALLY BAD!"
The beds were terrible at this place! You can literally feel the springs poking in your side. The beds are also really really loud! You turn over and the sound wakes up everybody in the room. #1 rule in hotel hospitality to keep people coming back is a comfortable bed! The hotel is part of a run down hotel so you will see a dump as you pull in. You can tell they just do not care as they only clean what is visible in the room. Door handles will fall off in your hand and the porch is full of algae from the rain. Do not sit in the seats on the porch. They are dirty. It is obvious they do not have a GM and if they do, that GM is not qualified. The pictures are deceiving! There are plenty of other hotels to choose from.
3 night business trip Dec 31, 2014
Jeffrey
It would be someplace I would not mind living for a short time. That is how awesome it is.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"unhappy for the money"
Although the room was spacious the staff was unresponsive to our requests for shower curtain sink clog and the power kept going out.Half of the hotel looks to be condemned I dont think anyone came out of their rooms to use the pool except us.set back on a dead end road with a dumpster company as neighbors and another hotel in front that is shut down not worth the money to stay we will not be back
7 night business trip Dec 28, 2014
Keith S.
"Wonderful place!"
This place was awesome. When we first pulled in, we were a little weary because it was down a really dark dead end road but for the price we were paying, we weren't going to complain... We checked in with the front desk, the clerk was very nice and quick. When we got to our room, we were pretty surprised...you enter into a huge living room and full sized kitchen, follow into a hallway that has a nice bathroom with a jet tub! and down into the bedroom with a king sized sleigh bed that exits into your own private balcony. The room also had a washer and dryer...which the dryer didn't work well, but as soon as we told the girl the next day as we were checking out, she sent someone down right away to look at it. I'll definitely be back if I need a room in the future!
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Cassandra
I rented a room with two double beds for 3 people and got stuck with a room with a king bed and a sofa bed, the sofa bed was super uncomfortable to sleep on.The hotel staff blamed this error because of Expedia and that next time I should call the hotel directly, they were rude and didn't want to make accommodation and switch us to a room with two beds.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"nice room"
Room was updated and clean. A few of the faucet handles were broken though. Overall the hotel was nice and we would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Could be better"
Broken bed , no TV remote control and smelly. The hotel is well located but needs urgent refurbish. It was not a good exprience.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
rogerio
Scary hotel, old beds & appliances.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"a pleasant suprise"
It was a pleasant surprise. I will be staying there again soon.
1 night trip Dec 26, 2014
"Overall, a nice hotel for big family."
Positive - clean, full kitchen with utensils, near to super market, dryer and washing machine, separate drawing room, near disney land, no security deposit Negative - wi-fi not working in our ipad and mobiles, bed not so comfortable, no lobby area, close to forest area, no street light on the road towards the hotel, some smell in the room.
3 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Rajesh
"Cheap, happy that I ony staid a couple hours"
Terrible experience! Worst hotel I stayed at.
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2014