All hotels in Kissimmee, Florida, United States of America
Sorry, you can’t collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here
2950 Reedy Creek Blvd, Kissimmee, FL, 34747, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
"You get what you pay for"
we stayed just for one day and the staff were extremely friendly. You do get what you pay for. They're were several broken things such as window panel, cabinet, etc but not too bad. Even though nothing bad happen the foreclosure hotel next door creep me out little and I found myself a little paranoid. But the stay was good l
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
jc
"Horrifying"
Not worth the money I paid. Hotels.com advertised wifi and they did NOT have any, room was not even ready for check in. Ac didn't work properly and was way too hot, king bed was stiff as a board and over all just bad experience will never use it again.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Luis
"Family Vacation."
We really enjoyed our stay. Everything your need is located around suite. Disney World and Universal Studios just minutes away.
6 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Never stay here!"
This was the worst hotel experience I have ever had, and I am a frequent traveler. The rooms were dirty, kitchen fixtures were broken. The internet was down the whole four days that I was there. The management claimed that the internet was down due to downed lines, yet I could plainly see them working on the internet in the office. I suspect that they knew that wifi was not available in that room. The room smelled of mildew. There were not enough sheets on the beds. I had to go request them from the office. I have never been more disappointed in a hotel.
4 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Jaime
"Spacious but very uncomfortable beds"
Broke dryer no coffee pot & room had a stanch but clean over all except for large flying ants
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
T
Felt like a home rather than a hotel. Older place, but staff so friendly (especially Tim). We really could relax each day after a full day of being a tourist. Thank you Tim.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
doug
"Nice Hotel close to Theme parks"
Except for outside look, this hotel is pretty good, its like single bedroom apartment, they have full blown kitchen with stove tops, refrigerator, microwave, laundry, and separate bedroom to sleep. This hotel is much better than some of the hotels that I have seen on International drive, although this hotel is not close to lot of restaurants, but you can drive to walmart which is about 5miles. Best thing about this hotel is its close to Theme parks about 2-4 miles. Forgot to mention, rooms are pretty clean. I would recommend this hotel. Hotel staff are friendly, I did not find any issues with this hotel except for outside look.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
"Roach motel"
It's located in a dead end street. There's an abandoned hotel right before you reach the hotel. The rooms are infested with German roaches. You get what you pay for.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
"Horrible!!!"
There's an abandoned hotel right before you arrive, it's at a dead end. It looks like a motel. Had to ask for a different room because the first one was infested with German roaches. The place is really old and nothing like the pics. Don't stay!!!! Pay a little more for something better.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
The staff was not very accommodating. Felt creepy finding the place since it was situated behind a dilapidated building. No visible signs of the hotel. Toilet doesn't flush well, it actually overflowed with second use. Won't recommend at all.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Nope, keep looking. Not even for one night."
The beds are doubles, not queens. The mattresses are worn out and you can feel every coil and they squeek loudly when you sit, lay down or turn over. The sofa bed mattress was beyond disgusting. The whole place has a weird vibe, surrounded by construction that appears to be abandoned. On the other hand there a ton of space and the finishes look nice as long as you don't look too closely at things like dressers and lampshades.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Horrible"
This was horrible. Pictures were very misleading. Hotel under construction. Rooms boarded up around you. Had to sleep with gun next to bed. VERY VERY UPSET about this hotel. Had to move because it was so bad!!!!!!
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Don't judge a book by its cover."
Very very disappointed with the hotel nothing looks like the pictures. They make it seem like it's an amazing place and location and it's really not. All the way in the back of a dead end street old old complex right next to it that was gated all up and run down. Was very disappointed. Walked into my room and it was not even cleaned. I went with kids and they were even shocked at the location.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Beautiful inside"
The inside was beautiful,the outside was scary
1 night trip Jun 13, 2015
Teniesha
"Don't judge a book by its cover"
We needed a place to stay before the start of our Disney trip. We loved the online pictures and descriptions. When we arrived I assumed we were in the wrong place. Most of the hotel had been gutted and was under construction. The office looked shady. Nevertheless we got our room key. My heart sank a little farther at the piles of towels still outside rooms. When we opened our door, all was great! The room looked just as advertised. I assume the hotel is in the middle of a major remodel. Our stay was great. The kids said the sofa bed wasn't comfortable, but are any sofa beds comfortable?!? Our stay was good, and I would return.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
pamela
"Don't stay here"
It looks like they are renovating, only part of the building is open. The outside does not look nice. It is located at a dead end street next to a closed down hotel maybe a part of this motel. If you get passed the outside appearance the inside is nice. The beds however are terrible. You can feel the springs, the bed is so uncomfortable your body hurts. No maid service during your stay.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
"Bad example of Florida accommodations."
When you arrive at this destination, you are greeted with a very run-down, broken down, barricaded building, then driving a little further is a slight upgrade, but I would NEVER go back there or take children to this area to stay. The best part about it was the dead bolt and extra lock on the door. The toilet wasn't properly fastened to the floor, so it clunked whenever you sat or got up. Air conditioning vents blew directly onto the bed and the only way to get it to stop was to turn off the air conditioning, making it impossible to sleep while either freezing or sweating. Sheets and bedding were too small and there was no other barrier between you and the mattress (nasty). They will only clean or do housekeeping on the 4th day of your stay, otherwise, you get your own linens and toilet paper, etc. and take care of your own housekeeping. Apparently they consider a trash can in a kitchen as "extra" due to the fact that they didn't have one. Yuuuuck. I light of all of this expedia should not be advertising this hotel!!!
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
"Creepy and unprofessional - never again."
Located at a dead-end road next to an abandoned crumbling motel. Checked in late. Clerk did not require I.D. Dirty room - no blanket. Can't see TV over "Tuscan" footboard in bed. Left as early as possible and forgot my new dress. I called 8 times and sent e-mails to the "manager" inquiring about my dress and was completely ignored. No answer what so ever! Such an unprofessional and upsetting experience.
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
Donna J
"Very Bice"
I have stayed at this hotel multiple times and have always enjoyed my stay. Location is very convienent to get around and find services.
2 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
"Very disappointed"
The room although was clean smelled very musty, very outdated. My daughter left a brand new pair of rainbow sandals and I was told that they were thrown out, not even 24 after we left! I thought hotel held items for at least 7 days.
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Orlaida
"An apartment that looks more like a motel 6"
The apartment is nice and I must say was very clean and nice. If you have a large family it is a nice choice. What they don't tell you is that it is next to an abandoned hotel. There is no cleaning service during your stay. The beds feel more like box springs. We were handed our hard, thin sleeping blankets off the floor of the check in office, which is lit up with a neon sign. Management and security are not on the site 24-7 so you need to arrange your check in with the office. Just the thought I was handed my blankets that came from the floor and slept on a hard spring "mattress" was disheartening. I am no princess and have done my share of mission work in South America, but I had a nicer sleeping experience for 12 soles ($3.00) a night in a poor neighborhood than I did at this $80 hotel.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Cviz
"great website"
One of the best websites that may not be the most accurate representation of the hotel. Once you get in room it's fine but all the closed down sections make it seem a little sketchy
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"Good but not great"
Our room was dirty, but we went back to the front desk and they put us in s cleaner room. I loved that there was a washer and dryer in the room.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Bring a blanket"
The suite was nice for the price. My only real complaint was the bed. The mattress was very, very firm and the comforter was very thin.
3 night family trip May 27, 2015
Vanessa
"Don't Stay! Not as Described!"
Not as described at all! The original Toscana Suites was closed down and in disrepair. Down a dark narrow road, behind the original building was a small motel with little to no signage in the front of the facilities. When you pull into the location, you see a blinking neon on light from one of the motel room windows that flashes "Open". When you enter the room, if you dare, you will find a motel room that has been converted to an office with a printed paper sign hung on the door that states "Toscana Suites". Th egentleman on duty was nice enough at first until he realized that we were unhappy with the location and condition of the facilities, at which point he became visibly upset and insisted on showing my husband the room that we had reserved. Upon entering the room, my husband stated that it smelled of stale cigarette as if a group had been smoking in there for days with no ventilation. There was no way that I was allowing my family to stay here and in these conditions. Very disappointed and I would never recommend this place for a family due to safety and health reasons.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Mistake!"
Creepy, scary, room smelled very musty. Poor air quality. Pool was dirty. Stay away!
1 night romance trip May 27, 2015
"Needs some TLC."
The layout of the room was great but in need of maintenance. Both blinds broke, bulbs burnt out, check in was filled with boxes, sheets and junk. 1/2 the hotel is partitioned off and in disrepair.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Roger
"Bates Motel"
This place is the worst, there is nothing good I can say. I wouldnt stay there again even if it was free...The pictures you see on Expedia must be old because the place looks nothing like that. The room smelled like smoke, mole in the shower, I surprise the health department have not closed this dump down!
Other trip May 28, 2015
Terry
"Missing Essentials"
Cheap one night stay BUT we had to ask for blankets, pillows, sofa bed sheets... The kitchen didn't have any pots, pans, plates, ect. The air conditioning didn't work well. Only positive is the size of the room.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Kat
"Look elsewhere"
The beds don't come with blankets, you have to ask for them. Our room did not have a shower curtain either. The office closes at 11 and does not reopen until 8- so you can get anything between those hours. We checked in late and grabbed dinner. By time we got back the office was closed. We spent the night with no blankets and showered with no curtain. When I said something to the office the next morning the reply was "you have to ask for blankets and towels, we don't automatically put them in the rooms". DONT STAY HERE
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2015
Teresa
"Shabby lodgings"
I feel like I was definitely duped by the pictures and descriptions on the website. First of all, most of the property is fenced off and looks abandoned/condemned. The office is a room that was turned into the office (and poorly done). When I checked in, I had to sign a paper and give a credit card to pay for the $4 "resort fee." This is the furthest thing from a resort! The building is old and looks like it's falling apart. After lugging everything to the 2nd floor (no elevators) we opened the door to our room (they use actual keys, no electronic cards). The first thing I noticed is the rug and furniture were dirty and stained. I'm a very clean person, so this was beyond disturbing to me. If it weren't for the fact that my toddler was tired and needed a bath I would have walked out and found a new place to stay. I decided to try to look past it and stay. About 5 minutes after arriving, the smoke alarm started beeping. After several phone calls and about an hour and a half, they took the smoke alarm off and said they'd be back with another one. They never returned. The bathroom and bed were decent, but not great. The bed was hard and was covered by two thin sheets, one of which had a tear in it. The following morning we were checked out by 8:00 in the morning because I couldn't stand another minute there. If you don't care about cleanliness or comfort, this might be a cheap place for you to stay. Otherwise, I would stay far from here.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Tiffany
"Love the full kitchen & the proximity to the parks"
Very comfortable hotel. Great deal and we were in the parks in less than 10 minutes.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Wonderful"
I love my stay the service was wonderful, at the same time the company need too update their pot's and pans,and make sure the room has everything in the room (washer and dryer) was in my room. I would thank ZO for his services.
1 night trip May 19, 2015
Audrey
"CREEPY HOTEL"
We stayed here for 3 days and 2 nights because of the proximity to Disney. Looking at the Website, it was a no brainer. Apparently i should have checked the reviews. When we pulled up, just as everyone else has stated, there was a abandoned building first. It gave me the creeps! The actual hotel was apparently the second building of the whole "Resort". This building was not in great shape either and the front desk was ran out of a Room. The staff is only there from 8am to 11pm. Half of this hotel is actaully roped off and not in use (can you say CREEPY!!). When we got there i felt like we were in a horror movie. When we got in our room, at first we were pleasantly surprised! A full kitchen, living room bathroom and bedroom, with granite countertops and what seemed like upgrades. Then I went to go use the sink and it was lose and the hand sprayer was broken. I went into the cupboards and and there were miscellaneous cups and spoons..nothing matched and there was only one or two of everything.There were no comforters, only sheets on the bed. The blinds were broken... and the cherry on top was there was a Dollar store Shower curtain TIED to the shower rod. It didnt even work and water got everywhere. SO WEIRD.....
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Taylor
"Need to correct Info in webpage"
It was a very unhappy reception. The impression is of a rundown building. If we will not book the rooms and had to prepaid for them and NO MONEY RETURN Policy we will turn around and look for a hotel. The reception closes at 11pm. You have to make your own bed and they don't provide now or ever provided a shuttle to Disney as advertised.
2 night trip Mar 19, 2015
"Surprising Gem"
The staff is very friendly and the room VERY pleasantly surprised us. It was updated, clean, and no musty smell. Marble counter-tops, full kitchen, comfy sofa and chair in LR, jetted tub and rain showerhead in bath and king sleigh bed in very roomy BR (the beds are firm). There were a few drawbacks: the door had trouble engaging when you tried to close and lock it, so we kept the deadbolt in place and it took two hands to lock since it kept pushing open when you put key in. There is a full kitchen but all we had to cook with was one saucepan and small simmer pot and a leftover foil broiler pan one Champaign glass, one wine glass, and one glass tumbler along with two coffee cups and two plastic tumblers (one of which was split in the bottom) but plenty of plates and silveware so bring your own or stop by the Dollar Tree and grab what you need. There was a light that shown into the BR because the blackout panels are too narrow. They sent maintenance and they came up with a "fix" (they have recently taken down the blinds behind the curtains because they have gotten broken/stained and are in the process of replacing them). As I said, it was not perfect, but the staff went out of their way to accommodate us and help in any way. If you don't want to cook every meal (it is mom's vacation as well after all) there are several fast-food, sit down, and buffet restaurants along Irlo Bronson that should meet your needs. Would DEFINITELY stay there again.
3 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Don't judge a book by its cover!"
Not much to look at from the outside, but the room was very nice! Tile floors and carpet in bedroom, marble counter tops, full kitchen with dishwasher and washer and dryer were very convenient. Very spacious and the jacuzzi bath was amazing! Will definitely stay again.
2 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
Samantha
I'll be the 1st to say, it does look a little run down from the outside since they're doing renovations. As soon as you get in your room, it's amazing. Comfortable bed, great size living room, beautiful kitchen, lovely bathroom, and has everything you need for your stay.
"Great Suite!"
I enjoyed my stay. I would only recommend them to increase TV channels on cable
Hooper
"Under Construction"
When I first pulled up, I almost turned right back around. The building is under construction and looks like something from a horror movie. If I hadn't already paid almost $100 non refundable I definitely would have left. The office staff was pleasant and surprisingly the room was quite nice. However it would have been nice to beforehand know what I was walking into, a dump on the outside.
"2-Get away!"
I love the individual rooms
11 night romance trip Apr 27, 2015
vicki
"Can I give this place zero stars?!"
This place is a dump. I was horrified. The grounds were unkempt. The outside of the building looks like it's falling apart. The room looked remodeled but smelled of mold, like it had been water damaged and not properly gutted. There was dust and dirt built up in crevices and along the baseboards. There is no reception, only a converted room acting as an office, which is only open a portion of the day. I checked out as soon as I could. I moved to the Embassy Suites (Lake Buena Vista South) and it was great. They even let me check in at 9am b/c they felt bad I was so horrified by Toscana Suites!
Other trip May 9, 2015
Brittany
"Misleading"
the amenities themselves were fine, but had 4 problems with the room. No a/c (they fixed it) no blankets in the beds (they brought them) no shower curtain (they brought one up) I can't recall the 4th issue. All were fixed relatively quickly but?!? It looks like you are driving into a construction zone and there is no lobby (they are using an end room as the office.) be aware of what you are getting into to save a few dollars.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Parry
"not great at all"
room had been smoked in (it was a non-smoking room) and the staff did not clean it, though I asked twice. I will not go back.
3 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
"GO ELSEWHERE... SAVE YOUR MONEY"
Worst stay ever. Very run down. Cont everywhere. Wasn't worth the price. 59.99 would been more appropriate.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Shannon
"Last Visit - Sorry"
The reception staff was excellent. Management needs to give more attention to maintenance and the housekeeping staff. My room had no chain or secondary lock on the entry door. Vacuuming of the carpet was sorely lacking to even the most casual observer. I dropped my stylus and had to reach under the bed to retrieve it and the amount of debris under the bed was astounding.
3 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
"great place"
Great place to stay at if you can overlook some of the overall area. Close to Disney parks, boardwalk, and downtown disney.
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Tania
"Still needs a lot of work"
The hotel room was nice but didn't like the area the building was disgusting and needed to be painted and the stairwells were disgusting fly dirty the porch in our room was also disgustgly dirty the room wasn't cleaned very well was an old dirty diaper under the bed and a kids old zippy cup under a dresser that my kids found. Stayed there for the nite but don't plan on ever returning
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
"unsafe area"
Hotel is in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by abandoned buildings, not safe at all. AC in the room was not working, they moved me to a new room that smelled and had no toiletries, laundry or dish detergent and the sofa bed was smelly and had no sheets. Pool was so dirty we could not use it. The worst hotel I've ever stayed at in Orlando.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Juan
"They call this a resort & even charge a resort fee"
Second time staying. If it weren't so close to Disney and such a large room, we certainly wouldn't stay at this place. Dirty!!!! Even had to ask for blankets & towels. Not even blankets on any beds or sheets for the sofa bed.
Other trip May 4, 2015