All hotels in Kingston, Ontario, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1 Johnson Street, Kingston, ON, K7L5H7, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Visit with life long friends"
Very enjoyable
1 night trip with friends Dec 2, 2014
Murray
"Our favourite place to stay"
The only complaint was the parking lot-under construction again. Although there were parking attendants it was a long walk from the parking lot to the entrance. We do love this location.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"First time at a hotel in Kingston"
Very big city feel. Excellent meal at the Aqua restaurant. Very friendly and helpful staff at front desk. Nice views of the lake.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Great get away."
Very best.
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Room for 2 with a view"
Beautiful view, extremely comfortable rooms.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Erik
"Kingston Visit Nov 2014"
The hotel is beautiful and convenient to downtown shopping and tourist attractions. There are still some renovations taking place but it doesn't really inconvenience guests. It would be nice to have the pool at a higher temperature, a bit too cool for me. Also, we travelled with children and they wanted some snacks but the hotel doesn't offer anything unless it comes from their menu. We were able to pick up some snacks from a store just a short walk away. Overall we were pleased with the hotel. It seemed to be more suitable for couples than families
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"Our Kingston Gettaway."
My friend and I enjoyed our stay at the Hotel very much. We were in Kingston to see my niece participate in a Skate Canada workshop. The location of the hotel is condusive to great shopping within walking distance and great views of the lake. The pool and whirlpool were clean and a great way to begin or end a day. The food and service was much better than we expected. We plan to return in the Spring.
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
marie-denise
"OK for business"
Good choice for business persons. Poor choice for families. Next time we're back to Holiday Inn.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Good hotel on the lake."
Have given all my comments below, do not plan to write a book here. Take it or leave it. Thank you.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
Doug
"BEWARE of the Kleenex!!"
Great Hotel, great location, great service...BUT a dirty kleenex or bounce sheet (we didn't touch it) came out of the bed when we drew the sheets back!! The Hotel did give us free parking because of it...but beware or the kleenex!!!
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Best Hotel in Kingston"
We stayed one night at the Delta my University graduation ceremony. We picked the Delta initially because of it's downtown location and close proximity to the university. Our room was very nice, best view of the water front and the hotel itself had many amenities (business centre, pool, gym, etc). Wifi was great and the staff were pleasant and helpful. The only thing we were not impressed with, is the state of the parking lot. We hope the renovations are completed to address these issues.
Nathan
We were visiting children at Queens. Location was perfect
2 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"Parking nightmare"
When I was there a year ago they were doing underground parking contruction. However, it was a nice hotel so I booked there again. They are STILL doing the parking lot construction. Very tight to get in and out. They charge $18.00/day to park in this inconvenience. I will have to find another hotel in Kingston!
Response by Delta Kingston Waterfront Hotel
Good Morning Jana, Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. It is unfortunate that you were inconvenienced by our hotel upgrades not once but twice while staying with you. We are sorry you had trouble parking while staying with us. I am happy to tell you that our parking lot revitalization is complete now and there are no more changes coming in the near future. If you would consider giving us another chance we would love to WOW you on your next stay! Best Regards, Rhea Grant
3 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
Jana
"An almost perfect stay!"
The hotel was a very nice building in an awesome area of town right near all the major Kingston attractions. The fact that we could walk to 95% of the places we wanted to go was definitely a plus. The one major downside we ran into was the parking. The parking lot was under construction while we stayed at the hotel and was an atrocious influence on an otherwise perfect stay. There was little to no room to maneuver and getting out of the lot often took way longer than it should have to get out. I would almost go so far as to say that they should just use a more open parking lot somewhere within a couple blocks of the hotel then to use the one they use while construction is going on. Nevertheless, the stay was well worth it!
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Garrett
"Great staff save the day"
I'm in Kingston for business regularly and love this place. Great room, great staff and a great restaurant. This time around the great staff averted my first negative experience.There were a bunch of students on my floor, revelling way into the night.I called the front desk and they dealt with it immediately. In the morning I had a note under my door from the manager apologizing and he waived my parking fee. However, when I checked out, the parking fee was still there. I mentioned that the manager had waived it. The woman at the desk deleted it right away, no drama, no asking for proof or anything.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
Tony
"Great Location!"
Designers of the room thought about everything, from hooks to plugs. Room was perfect!
Response by Delta Kingston Waterfront Hotel
Dear Derra, Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Best Regards, Greg Bell General Manager
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Derra
The check in was a gong show - my name was reversed and thus the reservation couldn't be found despite the reservation # - prolonged time etc. the Hotel sent a complimentary dessert for my trouble. THEN upon check out a reciept couldn't be provided NOR even an AMOUNT for what I had paid for the night. Then when I dared to complain about the nonsense - I was told that the hotel had NOTHING to do with this? its all because I booked with a 3rd party - hotels.com, or expedia.... won't be staying again.
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2014
McCall
"Not quite good enough."
The parking area was under construction when we visited. Nobody's fault but still a big inconvience. The appointments and food were decent but not as good as they should have been given the prices. If the hotel was 30% cheaper I could say it was fair value but, as it stands, it needs to up its game.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
We stayed only one night, following a dinner party in a private room in the hotel. The room was very clean & comfortable, particularly the beds, and we appreciated the ironing facilities for pre-party preparation, and the terrific view of the harbour! Breakfast in the hotel dining room was excellent.The only complaints: the shower handle came off in our hands, the toilet paper holder was falling off the vanity side, and there was no regular tea provided (lots of coffee, a herbal tea, and a decaf tea). We mentioned these points to the receptionist on checking out and she apologized profusely and did not charge us for parking. Good PR!
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Abigail
"Over rated"
Room was $90 more than marriott fallsview (Niagara Falls) tell weeks earlier. It was noisier, necessitating a room change. Gained a better view - this one was actually lake view. Parking required exceptional driving skills. Although rooms had been redone, staff admitted the noise between rooms had not been reduced. Restaurant prices were quite high. A five minute walk into town revealed many fine dining places at much lower priced. So much got paying a premium for a location!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
fred
"Total Package"
We had an amazing stay, can't say enough. The staff are super friendly, the hotel and room were classy mod and very comfortable. The food exceeded our expectations, can't say enough about it. Highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Mark and Anne
The views were very nice. However, it would be nice of you to tell us in advance you were going to charge us for parking. I would have chosen another hotel. Your. Prices were quite high enough to cover parking.
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
Whitehouse
"Beautiful location.overlooking water"
Everything about the hotel is wonderful except the parking ... one should also not have to pay extra for parking and the Continental breakfast should be free. It was a great location and we enjoyed our stay very much!
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Carolyn
"best wheelchair hotel room I have ever used"
The only improvement could be cutting out the sides of the bed base to allow a roll in portable hoist to work. I passed this suggestion on and the staff was appreciative
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Cookie
"One of the best hotels on our trip!"
Very convenient to park in the garage and walk a few steps into the contemporary hotel entrance. Check-in was friendly and fast. The appearance of the hotel is upscale. The room with a view of the marina and the downtown square was large and quite comfortable. There was much attention to detail for guests' comfort and convenience. We would recommend the restaurant.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Lynn
"Heart of Kingston"
Staff was friendly & pleasant. Easy to check-in. The restaurant was great for breakfast.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Dale & Brenda
Hotel stay was wonderful and location, close to centre of town and lots of restaurants, was great. On arrival, we were surprised to see a rather large spider just outside our door; later, once inside, we found another, not quite as large. When I asked the chambermaid if they had a spider problem, she professed to not knowing anything about spiders in the rooms. When I packed up the car to come home, I found another spider crawling on my overnight bag - hmmmm! The complimentary bottled water that was offered on our reservation does not exist - the front desk claims that it is no longer offered since the property changed to Delta. Quite aside from these little nuisances, it was a good stay.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
J. Bernardino
"Eexcellent stay!!!!"
Clean rooms, friendly staff, and excellent food.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Anna
"First choice in Kingston"
Great hotel with friendly staff. Rooms are spotless with beautiful waterfront views. Only thing missing at the Delta is an outdoor patio overlooking the water! Will definitely stay there again!
2 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2014
Catherine
"excellent location"
parking should be included in stay , Rooms are ok but nothing special
3 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"A night at the Delta"
Great room and excellent service. The only thing we didn't like was the dinner menu in the restaurant. There was nothing we would eat. Chicken wings....... not duck wings and water buffalo.? We also found it over priced. Other then that the staff was really nice and we enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Ginny
"Getaway"
Really enjoyed our little getaway, nice town great location
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Dad
"Excellent stay"
Loved how quiet the lakeside rooms are. Front desk and bar staff extremely friendly. They were pretty knowledgeable about the area and gave great recommendations about restaurants. Rooms were nice, could use a bit of a paint job. Overall, very happy with stay.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"Close to the Farmers Market and Attractions."
A great place to rest and visit the city's, history,local attractions,restaurants, and waterfront.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Ramjet
"Business trip so didn't take advantage of surround"
All very nice, lovely view and comfortable room. The hotel restraunt was excellent. Had a nice seared tuna dish for dinner! Only thing that I would recommend strongly is some drinking water in the rooms! Enjoyed my brief stay.
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2014
Penny
"Super friendly staff"
Super friendly staff, clean hotel in fantastic location.
3 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
Jesse
"Great place to stay in downtown Kingston"
Out stay at the delta waterfront was great. The rooms were nice and the staff were friendly. I was there for a wedding and forgot the address of the ceremony or even where it was being held. The bride and groom were too busy to answer phone calls. I was at a loss as to what to do. The friendly staff called a bunch of different wedding locations until they found the one I was attending! Nothing short of great service. You will not be dissappointed
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
Josh
"Perfect location"
The hotel was in a perfect location for downtown Kingston with everything within walking distance. Our room was spacious and had an excellent view of the harbour. The staff were courteous and pleasant. Overall, it was an excellent place to stay and would book again when I am next in Kingston.
2 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
DB
"Overall fine"
Overall the hotel met our expectations. The parking is very pricey. The concierge on duty (Adam?) was very helpful and provided info on the city's attractions. Room windows need exterior cleaning.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
David M
"Girls Getaway"
We chose the Delta for its location. Its right in the heart of town and right on the waterfront. Room views are lovely, but the hotel doesnt make use of its surroundings. There wasnt an outdoor sitting patio area, where we could enjoy the view and have drinks or eat. It was all just inside. The entrance to the hotel isnt the most nice looking. You enter the hotel thru the parking garage. So, for us girls who stumble in late at night, you have to walk thru the garage to get to the main entrance of the hotel. Once you are inside the hotel is beautiful and rooms are comfy and spacious and clean.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Annette
"hotel close restaurant"
we travel Canada and usa for almost every 3 months with friends.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
ken
"Satisfied"
I am not the pickiest person in the world but i do like quality, i was blown away, beautiful, clean, quiet. i will go back
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Perfect"
Amazing location and courteous staff. I'd stay here again.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Nice Hotel at the Waterfront"
Very nice stay. Clean, quiet, everyone was really helpful except the restaurant staff.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Deb
"Room with an awesome view"
The room was very nice with comfortable beds & pillows. Staff was very welcoming & helpful. Only downfalls were hot tub was not hot & the shower was not hot & the bar closed @ 10 PM was hoping for a drink before going to bed. I would stay there again wonderful views from room.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
We stayed for our son's convocation . Great location . Unusual lobby in parking garage.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
philip
"nice hotel with beach view"
stayed here for three nights in June 2014. I chose the hotel because it was on the lake and away from the busy highways as with most other hoptel chains these days. Overall enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
matt
"Lovely view great hotel"
Having driven around a lot looking for a nice hotel we found the Delta. It was perfect and the view over the marina just great The staff so helpful trying to find our next stop but with free internet we used the screens ourselves Would have stayed another night but they were full It felt crisp and clean throughout and great central location
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
Jacquie
Very clean, modern hotel. The rooms were well equipped with all amenities. The restaurant and bar were excellent with great service. The location of the hotel was perfect, right on the water with amazing views and walking distance to all the shops and restaurants downtown. We will definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
Tami
Would have been perfect but to pay parking fee in Kingston? Top hotels in TO got free parking and this is not exactly LA, Frisco, NY or Hawaii....
Other trip Jun 13, 2014