All hotels in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada

"Great room, but parking and food are pricy!"
Pros: Booked a basic king and got a free upgrade to a king with jacuzzi, which was awesome. The room was huge, clean, and comfortable and the bed linens were fresh and crisp. Even got a free bottle of water! Cons: Hotel hallways are long, narrow, and hard to navigate with a luggage cart. Also, parking was an extra $18/night in the unsecured lot across the street (5 min walk) or $25 for the secured valet lot beside the hotel. Would have been better to park at the casino, which is connected to the Sheraton via skywalk and offers free parking with a Players Advantage card and about $20 worth of gambling activity. Tips: The "$50 meal voucher" included in our package deal required purchase of two adult entrées at the Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, which run $39-$110. It's still a discount, but it's more of a "buy 1, get 1 free" offer than a free meal. (The voucher could also be used at cheaper restaurants as well, but for only $15-$20 off instead of $50.) Unlike at some casinos, all the restaurants in or near the hotel had wildly inflated tourist prices. Lower cost chain restaurants can be found a few blocks away towards Clifton Hill and local eateries are within an easy 10 minute drive. Overall, we liked the room so much we wanted to stay an extra night, but the front desk told us the room rate would be 50% more (even though it was a weeknight), so we left as originally scheduled. Wish they had been more flexible on that, but we otherwise enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip with friends Jun 17, 2015
Virginia
The room was spectacular! It was very private and large....much bigger than most hotel rooms. I was disappointed in the view (2nd floor, parking garage view) but the price was fabulous so I can't complain.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Jawan
"Great accommodations at Niagra Falls"
Great staff. Convenient location. Good view of falls.
3 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"2 Bad, A lot of good"
Two things that were bad. 1- Our room had a jacuzzi tub and when running the water it had a blueish tint and smell to it like the maid that last cleaned it just sprayed glass cleaner or some other cleaner and never whipped it clean afterwards. Thought that was pretty disappointing. 2- Offsite parking. You have to pay almost $20USD to park across a busy street and lug your luggage all the way over. Unless you want to pay for valet. In which as I was down stairs at the gift shop over heard that they had a "hard time" locating two sets of keys. For the good. There is so much to do within walking distance you almost don't need to drive anywhere when parked. Hotel has a covered walkway to the casino and shops directly across the street that really helped out as it rained this passed weekend when we were there. Overall is give this a 4 out of 5.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Nathan
"Awesome stay"
The location was awesome. It was clean, both the hotel and the area within the city, You have to pay for parking or valet parking, The hotel staff was very nice and friendly. The hotel has lots of restaurant choice in and around.
2 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Luis
"Impressive"
Pleasantly surprised by the Accomodations and happy with My stay Pool and whirlpool was just perfect Centrally located Must disclose parking is 21 dollars canadian per day Quite a surprise to me
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Elysa
"great hotel"
because the hotel was so good, I am definitely going to stay there again and again, wanted to take the bed home with me
1 night family trip May 20, 2015
"Fabulous"
Comfortable bed. Veiw was not what I expected but it was good. Excellent customer service every where
2 night business trip Jun 20, 2015
"Hotel Stay."
The hotel was very nice. The pool was not in service. I paid $15.00 a day to park my car outside across the street. The location was awesome. The view of the falls was good!
2 night romance trip May 6, 2015
"Nice!"
It's very nice place to stay.
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
"Wonderful experience!"
Great location, amazing room, friendly staff. We loved the comfort of the bed and jacuzzi inside the room. The pool was large with two additional hot tubs and a convenient exercise room as well. We got an amazing rate for $80, but when we asked to stay another night (we were so impressed and had to stay) the price increases to $199. Unfortunately we had to leave. I will definitely look for this hotel next time I stay in the are! I am extremely picky and this hotel exceeded all expectations. Thank you!
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
Cariann
"Nice weekend escape"
We really enjoyed our time at this hotel. Restaurants and entertainment are few steps away.
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
"Beautiful hotel and location."
Everything was comfortable and the location was awesome in relativity to our destinations. It was clean, both the hotel and the area within the city, and we really enjoyed the casino and attached building! The only issue we had was the inability to have somewhere to park as a benefit of staying at the hotel. It was a bit high priced for $18/day to park near our hotel & I wish I would have done more research on the other hotels to see if any offered it complimentary with stay.
3 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
Callie
"Perfect"
Excellent service and great accommodations
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
gary
"Good place for Niagara"
Room was comfortable but could hear music coming from street below (we were on 7th floor). Enjoyed the Jacuzzi in bedroom was very convenient. Staff polite and kind. Room was acceptably clean but not spotless which for me is ok. Arcade and fun rooms in hotel is a rip off.. stay away. Steak House is expensive my EXCELLENT!! Must try! Location is very good, right next to fall though you can't see them unless you pay the price.
2 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
Sylvia
"Tasha M"
The room was a nice size with a comfy king bed. I liked that it had a couch with a let out bed. The window sill was big enough to lay on. I thought that was cool. Easy walk from the hotel to the casino. Self park was $18 bucks a day. I thought that was stupid.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Natasha
"Worst hotel of my roadtrip"
Comfortable room, but I would not stay again. The convenience factor of the hotel was missing. Had to pay for parking, no laundry service, and no breakfast. Room was also needing a decent dusting and more attention paid to details... we found a goldfish cracker in our A/C... The staff was way too professional to the point of being unapproachable. If it weren't for the cheap price, accessibility to everything, and comfortable beds I would have given this hotel only one star on everything. Sheraton as a whole went down a notch for me.
2 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
Emily
"lambs vaca in niagra"
we felt very comfortable as soon as we arrived and when we needed anything you were always right there to help us
6 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Perfect stay"
Great hotel. Friendly staff. Awesome location. Recommended for families. Will definitely stay here again when visiting Niagara Falls.
3 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
"Good price"
Great service, friendly, and good price.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
"Parking is what...!?!"
Great newer hotel across from the Fallsview Casino. Even has an enclosed bridge to connect to it. Decor is nice. PROS: super friendly staff, very nice + comfortable rooms, room view is great, short walk to the Skylon and the falls. CONS: on-site hotel parking is limited, and off-site hotel parking is expensive ($21...like airport rates!) considering $5 public parking is only a block away, room walls are thin and hope the guests next to you are not drunk/loud/kids because you can hear everything! IHOP is way overpriced and expect to pay $20 for a breakfast + drink. Despite the cons, I'd still return to this hotel on my next visit.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
C
"I could rest very well at Four Points."
It was very comfortable staying at Four Points by Sheraton. I did not like entrancde appearance, but room was very comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 3, 2015
Toshiko
"Very Nice"
Excellent hotel. Very clean. Staff were friendly. My only complaint would be that we were there for Niagara 1/2 marathon. Our room was right near the elevators and it was very noisy all night long. Not a lot of sleep.
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
Cathy
"Unfriendly"
The rate we got was good for the area. The location was very convenient to the falls. The room was pretty nice but the plumbing is terrible. The shower was barely past a dribble and the toilet emitted a large burp each time it was flushed which only completed if you held the handle down. Every time anyone above ran water or flushed you heard a fairly loud waterfall in the walls. The worst thing about this hotel, however, was the staff. With one exception, the front desk, concierge, tour desk and valet/bell staff people we dealt with were barely civil and extremely unfriendly. The only staff we crossed paths with who were friendly, and they were very friendly, was the housekeeping staff. If you think the IHOP restaurant on site will be the moderately priced place you are accustomed to, think again. The basic breakfast plates they serve are 2 to 3 times the price of most IHOPs. There is no refrigerator or microwave in the room.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Traveling Great-Grandparents"
Beautiful hotel.. The staff was very pleasant and helpful...Enjoyed our stay and hope to return in the near future.
2 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
Sherry
"Nice One.."
Very Nice Exp.. Hotel View Room is also good.. Enjoyed the lovely breakfast at IHOP at the 1st floor of Hotel.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Kaustav
"Amazing Staff"
The hotel was comfortable and the staff was amazing!
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
Carey
"Don't believe the photo presented by the hotel"
Trust me. Don't believe the photo presented by the hotel. Go to Hilton, Casino, the real Sheraton, but not here. Nevertheless, if you want to choose here, select a room with city view or no view. That would be worth to stay.
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
"the best hotel in Niagara falls"
excellent stay cant wait to go back
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Disappointment - Not the falls view advertised"
I went to Niagara Falls last year with my son, this time I took my husband and wanted to give him a surprise with a falls view from the room. I booked this hotel because of the view advertised in the website. It was dark when we arrived and we could not see the view from the window, except the lights at back streets. Our room was at the corner of the building facing the city with only a side view of the falls in a distance. It was totally not what I expected, not what I paid for, and not what was advertised. If I knew the extra $100 was for this view, I could have spent the money for lunch at Skylon Tower and seen the same view at the falls. I believe the hotel has a queen room with a falls view looks like the one on the advertisement, but it was not the room I was given. I was very disappointed for the money I spent for this view. The room is large with useless space and the bathroom is small. The bathtub didn't drain well and it was another disappointment. It was so busy in the morning and the staff could not process check out. The reception took the key and told us the hotel would bill us for any outstanding charge; I left without knowing what would be billed until I checked my credit card statement. I agree that the location is good, but there are other hotels with much lesser price nearby. If I book this hotel again, I will not pay extra for a falls view, unless the hotel guarantees for a front view of the falls or money back.
Esther
"Stay somewhere else"
Good location but cheap fixtures and furnishings. Old metal closet doors! No refrigerator. Really basic. Carpet in the room seemed dirty. Nice to have the IHOP on site. Pay to park, but cheaper than Toronto. Good luck with the wi-fi. Would not stay here again.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Charged for parking"
Excellent hotel and perfect location. Niagara falls are just a 5 minute walk from there. However beware they charge for parking your car... charge for parking your car even if you stay there. This was unexpected and was not mentioned in when booking hotels.
Sanjay
"great experience."
Danny- Room was clean. Good service and area. We enjoyed a lot. Recommended. Parking is not included!
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"excellent"
My stay at your hotel was excellent, the staff's were pleasant
1 night romance trip May 26, 2015
Charlene
"great hotel"
loved the centerness of town
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"very good"
very good
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
"Nice hotel, more transparency with coupons"
Nice, clean and comfortable room, I received a $50 coupon card which they say I could use for breakfast but ended up being a $10 coupon.. Sad Hotel needs to offer free breakfast and be more transparent with customers. Poor parking.
Ikechukwu
"good hotel"
great hotel, around the falls 10 min walk or 5 min bus to clifton hills for fun! parking is $15 a day, which everyone charges anyways niagara falls has a lot to offer for a trip
4 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Nice room"
Big room and big beds make us relax and confirtable. However, we were looking forward to be in the jacuzzi but the small was so bad so could not get in it.
Kimiko
"Nice hotel!"
Stay was good. Hotel was nice. Hotels.com offered a $50 food and beverage voucher, however, when we got to the hotel, it was a different story. The $50 food and beverage voucher was only to be used at one restaurant. The other restaurants had a $15 or $30 voucher, which was not explained on hotels.com upon making reservation, which is mis-leading. Other than that issue, the hotel itself was not bad.
"willy espino"
great experiance
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
willy
"Niagara falls"
Front desk staff are not welcoming during our checking. Concierge are not very helpfull and rude showing direction to attraction. Room is super clean and have a nice Jacuzzi tub.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Ryan
"Rochester graduation"
Parking fee for guests should be complimentary.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"17th anniversary Getaway"
Wonderful getaway! The hotel is connected to a variety of restaurants/snack bars and the casino as well as other family entertainment. The falls view from the room was okay, I was on the end so it was only a partial view but overall It exceeded my expectations
3 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Dana
"NOT SAME AS ACTUAL THOUGHT......."
THOUGHT THE ROOMS PICTURED WERE NOT THE SAME AS .......ACTUAL....... 2 stars out of 5 star
3 night romance trip May 17, 2015
"Friends weekend"
Was a great stay and liked that it was just a short walk down the hall to the casino and the falls......Not to crazy about the parking charges!
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
kathy
"Pretty Good"
The air condition was very very noisy. Couldn't sleep all night, the bathtub drain was broke so the water couldn't go down. The front desk was very nice. Overall was good. Location was great
1 night romance trip May 18, 2015
Bonnie
"New Jerseys"
We had to leave a day early due to very noisy guests. We called registration twice and security talked to them but we couldn't sleep, therefore, disrupted our entire .day.
4 night romance trip May 11, 2015
hansel
"Great little getaway!"
Great Room with Jacuzzi and very clean. Perfect for a couple getaway.
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
karina
"Nice, convenient location"
This hotel is in a great location- an easy and pleasant walk to the falls. It connects to the Fallsview Casino by an indoor walkway, and there are nice shops and restaurants. Our room was very comfortable. The lady who checked us in was not very pleasant and the off site parking cost $15.00. All in all it was a good value for the money and we would recommend it.
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015