All hotels in East Hanover, New Jersey, United States of America
130 Route 10 W, East Hanover, NJ, 07936, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"arrived on time, but the rooms was not ready"
arrived to check in @ 3:00pm had to wait an hour only to be given a room that was not clean. The bed was not made and towels left in the bathroom. Had to go back to the front desk to inquirer about a different room. What a mess.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
"Hotel review"
was good. No issues.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
mario
"We needed a place to sleep and this was perfect."
Comfortable bed, clean bathroom, lobby amenities nice touch. Did not eat breakfast here. My friend was awoken during the night by returning partiers. Not sure can do anything about that...
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Cheap room"
Went to check in but had to wait over ten minutes because there was a incident with a guest that had threatened someone with a gun .The police arrived and I finally got to check in I booked a king but got two doubles. The chain lock was on backwards so if someone try to open the door the chain would just slip off. Only one light in the room worked. The outlets over the end table didn't work also. Finally get to sleep and at 3 am I get awoken from someone opening my door and the security chain obviously didn't work, I yelled who's there and the person shut the door and ran into the elevator. In the morning the shower was Luke warm. The only good thing was the price. I guess you get what you pay for.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2015
Anthony
"North Jersey. Black river WMA"
It was listed as a Ramada. The name changed upon reservation confirmation. Still a decent hotel. Good location. Close to I-287 and Morristown. Quiet room. A/c was a little loud. But still got some good sleep. Had a fridge and microwave which is always a comfort and a bonus.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2015
scott
"Don't stay here unless you have to"
If this hotel appears with three stars, don't believe it. It's sub-2 star.
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"Not Bad"
The hotel was cheap and near where I needed to be. There were some stains on the bed sheets and the only reason I gave it such a high rating is because the price was 1/3 of the other hotels in the area. I literally got what I paid for and it served its purpose.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"broken down, falling apart, needs work"
I had to stay here on a recent business trip to the area. I was very disappointed because the staff was not very friendly, they did not know how to provide good customer service. The computer in their business center wasn't working, luckily I brought my laptop. I had some time to kill so I tried using their exercise room but the equipment in there was broken. Needed ice to keep milk cold but the ice machine was broken. The free breakfast wasn't much of a breakfast. Luckily there were several restaurants close by that I was able to get a good breakfast at. Will never stay here again.
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
raksh
"A Good Getaway Place"
I enjoyed my stay. I had a nice room the bed made noise, but the staff came and changed the box spring. I had a good night's sleep. Breakfast was very good. The People that worked there were very nice all over the hotel. I am going back again Soon for some good rest.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"One night business trip. Hotel fine for this."
Bed was uncomfortable. Bar was good and staff friendly.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Great price"
The hotel exceeded my expectations because it was very affordable for a nice and comfortable room. The only suggestion I'd make is including a continental breakfast, but I couldn't complain too much because our stay was so cheap!
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
CMV
"Nice stay!"
Was there just for one night for an event at the hotel. The hotel is dated and could use a renovation, but my room was very clean, and the bed was really comfortable. Breakfast was good. The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful and pleasant.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2015
It was terrible. The food in not good, air conditioning works bad, and the last point was - bug in the bathroom.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Needs updating"
Location was great. Staff was courteous but the condition of the hotel leaves something to be desired. There is an odd smell especially in the hallway. You could smell it in the room too, but not as bad. Size of room was great, but furnishings are grungy and dated (desk with chipped sides, stained carpets) .Walls need replastering and repainting. All decor needs replacement. Bed was fairly comfortable, so no complaints there.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Paula
"Overall a Nice experience"
We came for the weekend to watch March Madness in the sports bar. Had a great time and the hotel was very clean. Staff was courteous. I would give it 4 stars out of 5. Bathroom was a little rough but not bad
2 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
john g.
"Ok in a pinch"
Beds very comfortable. Staff extremely helpful and friendly. Hotel is dated and in need of a facelift. Breakfast was terrible.
4 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
Overall the hotel is great. Close to shops, restaurants & a movie theater & a bowling ally across the street
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Loved it"
Loved it
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
Pernella
"Pleasant stay with reasonable price"
We stayed at this hotel as a valentine's day getaway. We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the stay because of the good price we got and some negative reviews. The room was big and clean, bed was very comfortable, and there was a flat screen TV with pay for view movies. There is a good sports bar on the premises and a hot breakfast in the morning. We would definitely stay here again!
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Marilyn
"Oddly ideal"
This is not the Omni, but there's something about this strange hotel that I really like. The staff and breakfast are great, the rooms are big, the price is RIGHT, and there are a lot of shopping/dining options within walking distance. Perfect for business trips.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
Kristine
"Nice n Decent Hotel"
Very nice and clean hotel!! And for the price!! Unbelievable for such hotel!! And then they feed you FREE breakfast, wow!! That'll def be where I'll stop again whenever in the area coming from Richmond
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"The Price Is Right - Cheers..."
The room was clean and I had a peaceful rest without disturbances.
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
JOHN
"Not Your Grandpa's Ramada"
Step back into a 1980s time capsule. Formerly the Ramada but now with upgraded TVs and cable. Carpeting, linens and furniture remain vintage 1980s. Quite noisy; hallways and adjacent rooms teem with life; thank god for the jet engine in-room heaters, offering a massive sound scape. Free breakfast good value; competent staff, some of whom have actually seen it all.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
"not a nice hotel."
Loud Chinese people at breakfast daily.
5 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
James R
"Don't judge this book by it's cover...it is better"
The building is tired and under going a change from Ramada to Fairbridge at the time of our stay. On a positive note, you get a weekend price during a week day stay and that is considerable. The building and room was quiet and safe at all times. What we asked of the staff, they were able to accommodate. The banquet was superbly set and the quality of the food, beverages and service are top rate in our book.
5 night family trip Feb 3, 2015
Patrick
"emergency"
everything was fine but parking wasn't that great had to walk from one side of building to other to get to room..no parking near door otherwise everything was fine
2 night family trip Feb 9, 2015
It's a good quality for money you pay, bed is comfort and room was clean. Would come back again!
1 night trip Feb 5, 2015
"Frequent traveller on business"
This hotel is conveniently located to the business that I visit each month. Have stayed at this hotel a number of times. Friendly and efficient staff. Clean enough for a quick business trip in/out of town. Some rooms need paint on trim and bathroom tubs should be replaced/repaired due to chips. Otherwise not bad for the price.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
JOSEPH
"oh boy"
Stayed another night and was awoken by loud woman screaming. There are adjoining doors to the rooms. They were doing the nasty. There are condoms in a vending machine downstairs. Asked to be put in another room and had no refrigerator or microwave. The toilet is scratched up black. U get what u pay for.
2 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
"OK stay"
Dirty towel in tub
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Business Trip"
The staff was very accommodating and the free breakfast had good options. The room I stayed in was very spacious especially given its price point. However, I was disappointed by the room's cleanliness. My sheet had a stain and the bathroom title was dirty. If the rooms were improved it would be a great hotel for the price, especially if on a business trip in the area.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"Beds are very comfortable!"
We stayed while visiting friends in the area. The hotel still has a Ramada sign out front so that could be a little confusing but I believe that will change soon. The front desk people were very friendly and accommodated our late check-in. The hotel is a little run down but our room clean and the bed was super comfortable. There is a continental breakfast available. We only had coffee since we were going to a friend's house for breakfast. The rate was more than reasonable and we would stay again.
1 night trip with friends Jan 21, 2015
"Not a 3 star"
Not a 3 star hotel max 2. Very old decor more like the 80s
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
jack
"Ok, not great."
Stayed here to be closer to the Newark airport when I traveled to the Poconos for work. The location is decent, the room was clean, the bed and pillows were comfortable. I think one or more of my neighbors were smokers because I would occasionally get a smokey smell coming into the room from somewhere. The air conditioner was a bit difficult to manage the temperature but I like my rooms warm anyway, however the unit would blow the curtains out and there wasn't any way to prevent it. The shower water temperature was difficult to control as well. I ate at Miami Mikes which is a sports bar attached to the hotel. The food was decent, bartender was a friendly guy, but the place was dead. The hotel was ok, and I would stay again in a pinch, but I'll seek out other options first.
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
"Awful and old needs a lot of renovation"
The hotel needs a lot of renovations, its very old bad smell in lobby and rooms are old carpets stained room smells awful not very relaxing tv was old analog needs to be updated. Whole hotel needs to be painted to feel clean n refreshing. Rooms need updating to make them welcoming. Lighting needs to be welcoming bathrooms are old and get clogged during shower.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
In serious need of an update. Dirty carpet in the hallway, peeling wallpaper in the room, dim bulb in the bathroom, loud heater.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Breakfast is served in the sports bar which is very dark and not too appetizing
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"Nice hotel, friendly staff"
Nice hotel, very friendly staff very close to shopping center and restaurants
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Douglas
"Needs updating, but much improved"
Hotel needs updating, but it is much improved since it was a Ramada. Bathtub needed a stopper and it was pretty worn away (room 226). Breakfast needs work! Bagels, English muffins, cream cheese would be nice additions to the eggs, sausage and bacon.
2 night trip with friends Oct 26, 2014
"NICE!"
Very cozy and nice for the price. We would stay again!
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Nicholas
"Not bad for 60 bucks"
got lost looking for Fairbridge sign - is the former Ramada across from Novartis. room was serviceable (clean, bed was comfy, AC nice and cold)and inexpensive - overall place needs some new wallpaper or paint in room and hallways. while breakfast was free, was pretty poor in options - runny instant eggs, dry pancakes, generic breakfast cereal.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
"Over night stay"
Stayed overnight, room was clean but smelled of cleaning fluids the bath room was in need of new shower fixtures. The air conditioner worked but was loud. The lunch we had in Miami Mikes in the hotel was very good and had large portions. Breakfast that was included with the cost of the stay was good and had plenty of food.
1 night romance trip Oct 14, 2014
great
2 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
Levis
"Ramada Conference Center - East Hanover"
The room was OK, the hotel is pretty old. The breakfast was awful. The front desk staff in general were pretty intimidating at times. I didn't feel welcome, neither did my family. The bathroom was pretty small, and the soap was awful. However, there are a lot of attractions nearby. Only about a half an hour from NYC.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Ahmed
"This facility needs to be remodeled/updated"
The staff was pleasant and helpful. The room was okay, but not anything extra. This hotel needs updating/remodeling. It is very worn, tired and outdated. The continental breakfast was okay -- nothing special. The staff in that area was outstanding, however. I cannot recommend this facility (which I thought was a Ramada Inn - the sign said "Ramada Inn") due to the worn out appearance.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Pat
Travel often, this hotel has a convenient location, and very helpful staff.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Frankie
The room SMELLED like A SMOKERS palace; The window A/C must stay on to get rid of Smoke or Damp SMELL. The bathroom sink Stopper was broke and you had to hold it open with your fingers to let the water drain. NO holder for your suitcase and only 1 wood chair in room -- No Microwave or Refgerator in room.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Hot, run down building, just an awful experience."
Where do I start? The random hallways with no a/c on a 90 degree night, my room which had an AC until but still didn't cool down beyond 80 degrees? The elevator that had a huge hairball on the floor? The very loud sound that came out of my toilet every 20 minutes or so, I'm presuming when other guests flush theirs? The chipping paint everywhere? The acrid smell of smoke in the hallways? Had I not arrived extremely exhausted at 10pm and needing to get up by 6 am I would have left and I've never done that before. I will say my room was clean so I don't fault housekeeping at all, this is a building that is not being maintained at all.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
C
"Family Affair"
The hotel/conference center is an old building and has a lovely lobby. The room was OK, comfortable and clean,. The furnishings showed age. The bathroom was very nice and very clean. The hotel is in a commercial area which can make it convenient but not a beautiful setting. The staff was very helpful in giving directions.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Served our purpose good location and access to highways
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014