All hotels in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

"Helpful staff great service, beautiful facilities"
Very convenient location, pleasant stay. Staff was wonderful, rooms tastefully decorated and very comfortable!
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
conference
"Great deal on a beautiful hotel"
Picked up a night in Vancouver at this hotel for a steal on a seasonal special. Could not have been better - this hotel is beautiful, comfortable, has great staff, and is in a great location in downtown Vancouver. Highly recommend.
1 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2015
Christopher
"Annual Canuck game with the guys!"
Me and the guys take our annual Trip to Vancouver to watch the Canucks. The Hotel and staff are GREAT! Has two bars, exercise room, massage, and more.The neighborhood is perfect for food and entertainment and close enough to the arena. We go there EVERY year! Highly recommend it!
2 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
"Great!"
Great location - accessible and safe. Staff was great and the rooms were comfortable and quiet.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Good Stay for NYE"
Overall great hotel and great stay. I felt that the service was top notch - quick room service with good food at reasonable prices, cookies when we left, throwing out or empty Starbucks cups at valet, etc. The room was very nice, but it was missing a few things such as a liner for the ice container and facial tissue. The bathroom layout was weird and the window was very dirty on the outside. I thought the location was great and the price was reasonable.
1 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
Loved hotel. Excellent staff. Rooms were nice. Definitely will book in the future again
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
arash
Wonderful Hotel, great location. Needs a bit of updating, but we will definitely go back.
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
norman
"Great hotel in the heart of the city."
It was a great stay, the room was a bit smaller in size, but overall was very good stay.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Indranil
"Trip to Vancouver/Christmas"
Very enjoyable place to stay. Definitely meet and exceeded our expectations. Hotel staff and personnel went out of their way to make sure we were the guests. We will definitely tell our friends!!!!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Eddie
I arrive to the Sutton Place hotel around 2:30 PM to check-in. I was welcomed by the doorman, and went in to check in and VIP treatment and I was giving a Room on the 4th floor which I did not expect that at all, and I for higher floor Room he said we do not have any rooms available, which is to me that was not true. So I took me and my family to the room, the room in ok, but the view was the garbage and rust. I was not really happy at all, and I as stayed in other 3.5 stars hotel but they give me better room with a view. So I called the front desk and I told them of the issue, then after half an hour she told me there is a room on the 15th floor, but wont be ready for another hour or so. So finally I got the room with better view. I was disappointed with this hotel and I would not recommended. I do not thing I would go to that hotel again.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Good value...great hotel"
Great room
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2014
"Perfect downtown hotel"
Made an electronic reservation in the cab 20 minutes before arrival - was in my room 5 minutes after stepping out of the can. Staff were helpful, pleasant and available everywhere I turned.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Warren
"4 stars hotel?!"
The overall condition of the room is below average. Even some 3 stars inns have better room. The parking fee is horrible. My room is about 110, and the parking will charge you 40?!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Canucks Debacle"
wonderful stay, wonderful location all is good except the Canucks stunk the joint out in playing the Rangers. Oh well.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"Sutton Place"
Great spot to stay in Downtown Vancouver. Very close to shopping area and restaurants. Only minor quibbles is the room and floor we stayed on seemed a bit dated and in need of an upgrade. There was an electrical cord running in the foyer of our floor to a backroom and it seemed very out of place. Door had to e cracked open to accommodate large extension cord. Perhaps that's why we got the hotel.com rate.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Kenneth
"Good hotel but needs a little bit of 'new styling'"
Sutton Place is a nice hotel but a bit 'old fashioned' if you look at the decoration. Or is it a matter of taste? Good be. Anyway great place to stay and very friendly staff.?And good restaurant. Yes, go there...
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Victor
"Sutton place vancouver bc"
Stayed here many times. It's expensive in summer season but there are great bargain rates off season. Easy to get to from YVR. Beatifully decorated for christmas.
2 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
stephen
"Central location and close to great reaturants"
Concierge, door men and maids very courteous and elevators always there when requested. Lobby very attractive and registering for the stay easy.
Howard
"Gorgeous hotel! Fantastic stay."
We were there in early December and the hotel was so beautifully decorated for Christmas! The service was excellent and the rooms were very tastefully decorated, the furniture was well looked after, and the entire room was extremely clean. Had all the little amenities (iron, hairdryer, the important coffee machine, plenty of hangers, full length mirror, minibar, lit makeup mirror, scale, modern alarm clock and phone, spare pillows, robes). I was in room 2020 and had a fabulous view of the downtown Robson Street area and could see the water and mountains - really enjoyed looking down at the busy city streets that were lit up brightly at night. The bedding and duvet was just heavenly.I will always stay at this hotel! Its around the corner from all the stores and great dining, you have everything so close to your hotel, and there is a great market across the road if you need food, snacks, stuff you forgot to pack.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Excellent hotel for price"
We arrived, with great service, porters were very helpful. Wonderful room, and accomadations. Food a bit pricy, but restaurants around the corner.
travel a lot
"Top Notch!"
This was a beautiful hotel in a fantastic neighborhood. We had a deluxe king room on a high floor. Views were amazing. Bed was very comfortable. Sutton Place is a romantic, classy, upscale property that I would gladly visit again.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Greg
"not really walking didtance to Rogers Arena,"
but in a nice area of town with several nice restaurants in walking distance.. breakfast at the hotel was delicious !
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"Great hotel to stay in, busy weekend"
The Sutton Place hotel is beautiful and fully decorated for the holidays. Although the staff were extremely attentive, due to the volume of people in town for the Grey Cup, it was difficult for the hotel to keep up with the need for more mugs, wine glasses etc. In light of this huge demand, this hotel was one class act to stay in!
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
joy
"Nice but penny pinching."
$15 Daily for wifi! I was outraged!
2 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Perfect location."
excellent location for walking Vancouver. Good choices for restaurants, coffee shops, shopping. Short walk to transit to airport. Service was the best, staff very helpful and friendly, room was showing its age.
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Great one night stay in Vancouver"
Nice clean room. Soft bed. The lobby smells like butter mints.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Morgan
"Perfect location"
We love staying at the Sutton Place because of it's location. It's close to our favorite restaurants and shops. The staff is extremely friendly and will cater to all your needs.
Cayenne10
"Great getaway"
Very nice getaway. Enjoyed the hotel staff were great
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"An elegant hotel in the heart of Vancouver."
I've stayed at this hotel a few times in the past, and have found it elegant, relaxed and well-run. My son and I stayed for two nights in order to visit family members who live in Vancouver. It was a good choice for us. The hotel is right in the centre of the best part of the City, right by a grocery store a "happening" movie theatre and many restaurants and shops.
2 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Judie
"great!"
great!
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"When over charging spoils a trip."
Amount paid for a King Room and then asked to pay $39.00 for parking will keep us from returning.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
The room is comfortable with great view. The staffs were very helpful.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Somewhat dated infrastructure but clean rooms, small but typical for expensive Vancouver. Good restaurant, excellent breakfast chef. Location excellent for downtown Vancouver business, short walk to the Canada Line to get to and from airport. Staff was friendly. Could improve hotel favorability by cutting out the internet fees which are too high.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Sutton Place, Vancouver"
Pleasant staff, attractive lobby, and comfortable room. Some minor concerns: 1. Entrance to hotel forecourt is very cluttered with plant pots, puddles on access sidewalk, many cars blocking easy access. 2. The restaurant is attractively furnished but the ambient noise when I dined was excessive - I had to request moving to adjacent bar for dinner. Food very good. 3. Breakfast. Regular Canadian Breakfast good. Coffee not hot.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Henry
It was very good, the Concierge service was outstanding.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Danny
Great! Late check out would have been nice for us 1/2 marathon runners.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Peri-Lyn
"DOWNTOWN!!"
Great location and huge room (suite). As a premium hotel, free internet/wifi access should be standard.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
vic
very good location, rooms very nice, would definitely stay again
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
Rob
We stay there just for one night. The room we had looked worn down. Bathroom had mould and sheets smelled musty. Room Carpet had stains. Not a gppd stay
4 night trip Oct 13, 2014
"Disappointing"
Furniture old and tired $15 a day charge for internet access unacceptable
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
monte
"great location, wonderful friendly staff"
Very comfortable and helpful staff from doorman, check in and bar personnel.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Pete A
Perfect. No complaints here. Would stay again and recommend to others.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Wonderful"
Room was very nice except the blanket/bedspread wouldn't stay on the bed - too slippery. Ate breakfast two mornings - good food. Nice location - walked to restaurants. Staff very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
martian
Perfect location downtown. The room was clean and staff were friendly. For the price the room could use some updates and the pillows were terrible. The price of parking and wifi seemed a bit much but I suppose that is fairly standard for downtown hotels. Overall we had a decent experience and would stay here again if location were the priority.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"two nights at the sutton"
I thought the hotel was lovely. Old world charm but felt it needed some updates in the room I was in. Staff was wonderful, everyone was on there toes. Disappointing; You have to pay for internet?? I thought that should have been provided. (Behind the times) A complimentary breakfast would have been nice. Cream to go with the complimentary coffee in the room not coffee mate. Location was fabulous. Would I stay there again....? not sure. I think you can get more for your money!!
2 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
marina
I wonder why didn't the have a mouth wash. I kept asking and they will provide but they never did.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Every member of the staff with whom we had contact was extremely pleasant. The room was extremely clean and comfortable. Great location and easy to get about anywhere in Vancouver. Would highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Jackie
"1st rate hotel in wonderful location"
The Sutton Place Hotel is centrally located to access many highlights in downtown Vancouver. The staff were courteous, polite and friendly, the lobby was comfortable and the room was clean, modern, spacious and comfortable. The bed was very comfortable. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, but wish the hotel would have provided wi-fi service at no cost. It is the only hotel we've run into in the last couple of years that did not provide free wi-fi. Otherwise, everything was great!
2 night trip Sep 7, 2014
Mike C
"Nice Hotel, but Pricey!"
Everything for a fee; apart as bad as an airline!
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
"Excellent choice for downtown Vancouver"
No complaints. Clean, elegant, very professional staff and helpful in every respect. They even have a currency exchange with no surcharge.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014