All hotels in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
845 Burrard StVancouverBCV6Z2K6Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
    Bad internet service
"Overall opinion"
Overall excellent big city Hotel. Informed and highly trained staff and the staffing levals were adequate. very good experience. The city of Vancover also adds great value to the hotel - set up for tourists and it's great. Only negatives I felt they had were: - expensive parking charges - charging for internet in rooms
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"Exceptional service that I didn't deserve!"
Catrina was exceptionally accommodating, cheerful and helpful. I made an error when I booked my reservation and she still went above and beyond to make our stay delightful. I was humbled and grateful for her outstanding service. We will be back soon!
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Family Vacation in Vancouver"
Great hotel, great location. My only complaint is the wifi. First, they charged $19.95 per day per device. Second, it was the worst internet connection I have ever experienced. My husband spent the first evening on the phone with their tech support because it kept bumping him off. In these times of high technology - don't charge for internet connection especially if it is worthless
3 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Heidi
"Best Hotel in Vancouver"
The Sutton is where we stay everytime we are in Vancouver. It is the best spot; great location, nice rooms, good services. There are standard rooms as well as apartment style when you have the whole family. There are swankier hotels, but the Sutton is still my favourite. Love, love, love the Sutton.
3 night trip Aug 3, 2015
Sonia
"Elegant hotel at the center of everything."
Beautiful and comfortable with attentive staff. We loved being able to walk to all destinations from here.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
"Great centrally located hotel"
Hotel is in a perfect location downtown close to shopping, restaurants, transit. The rooms are nicely decorated and the beds are unbelievably comfortable! The linens were fabulous! The only negative thing was the air conditioner clicked a little loud when it came on.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
kelly
"Heart of Vancouver"
Loved the hotel, loved the location! So accommodating. Hotel was beautiful, and lived happy hour out front- really allowed you to enjoy the city. Only downside, was room was a little small, but expected that in the downtown.
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Debra
"Really just for the location"
I booked and paid over $500 USD for one room for one night.For that price point I expected a better room and service. 1) It took over an hour to get our luggage from the concierge (aka I had to call to see what the situation was), 2) At check-in I was asked if I would like a complimentary newspaper, I said yes. When I asked at the front desk the next morning, they said they didn't deliver papers on Sunday... okay then why did you bother asking me? 3) The A/C clicks really loudly 4) Parking ($40 CAD) and internet are not included in the price. Had I known ahead of time for the level of efficiency, I would have booked the Fairmont or Marriott or something equivalent to that price.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
El
"Treated like royalty."
6 star hotel staff.
3 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
"Friendly Staff, great location"
The staff is friendly. Concierge is great. Great location. Good Restaurant
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
JuanCarlosBarro
"Nice but Far From Water"
Hotel is very nice for people who want to be directly in the center of the financial and shopping district. It's located almost in the middle of the "island". It's about a half mile walk to the water. While the hotel was fine we would probably stay on the water the next time we are in Vancouver.
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Howard
"Vancouver View"
Super nice hotel right in the heart of downtown Vancouver, BC.
8 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
gerald
"In downtown Vancouver"
We had a fantastic stay at the Sutton Place Hotel. Located right downtown, easy walk to the sea wall, Robson Street shopping was right around the corner. It was very classy and the room was large, clean, and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Nice-ish, but rather run down. Stained carpet, generally felt old and out of date.
2 night business trip Jul 30, 2015
Ian
"Concierge was wonderful"
Overall very good with a nice size room and bathroom
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
"A great stay and experienced help when needed"
The hotel location and it's proximity to everything was great. Add to that fine service and extremely knowledgeable and helpful staff make this hotel hard to beat.
3 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Clifford
Beautiful hotel & location. We enjoyed our one night in Vancouver.
1 night trip with friends Jul 27, 2015
carol
"Bad experience with bad management"
When we opened the door to the room, it had the worst smell. Luckily, we had a small window to open to air it out. The bathroom was not deep cleaedn in a long time. Moldy grout in the shower and pubic hair! I went downstairs to talk to the manager and told him about the room and his response was, "what do you want me to do?" I asked to be moved and it was full so he said he would have it cleaned. They cleaned the shower about 3 hours later. That evening, the toilet stopped working. We had to go downstairs to use the washroom for the rest of our stay. It was not a good experience at all.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
Amazing hotel and views of the city (especially from the top floor)! Centrally located in the shopping district (Robson and Burrard). We would definitely stay again at any of their properties in Canada.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Excellent location, large rooms. Would stay again. Very close to Robson with shopping and restaurants
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
Centrally located to port for any cruise. A good selection of restaurants and shops in area.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
Great stay Super location
2 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
Allen
"Only place to stay..."
Great hotel. Only place we now stay when we visit Vancouver. Not inexpensive but worth the money.
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Very nice Hotel"
Very nice hotel-disappointed that we were not told till we arrived that parking was $40.00 a night. The customer service was excellent.
2 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Great view. Great room. Great location. Amazing trip!
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
great place!
"Very good, but . . ."
Nice hotel, but no extras included. $20 for internet and $4 coffee I wouldnt expect in a better hotel. Concierge was great and very helpful.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Jonathan
"Loved the Sutton Place Hotel"
Wonderful two day stay. Staff especially the Concierge was wonderful. Great neighborhood.
3 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"Not bad!"
Easily accessible commute to the airport. I would rate this place as average.Needs a lot of renovation on the interiors. Big drawback is the hotel does not have Wi-Fi in rooms.
Anonymous
"Great staff, small issue with number of guests bei"
Small issue with number of guests. Checkin clerk took care of it with no problem what so ever.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
The Central location makes this hotel walkable to the Waterfront, Granville Island and Stanley Park. There's a grocery store a block over which helps when you're on a budget. The rooms are big enough and everyone who worked there was helpful. The only issue we had was with the internet - we paid for the service which was supposed to support 4 devices but it never did and dropped us repeatedly. The front desk did help us out with a code but it shouldn't have come to that.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
"Excellent Hotel in perfect location"
I loved this hotel. Spacious room with separate sitting area (more like a suite), great view and extremely comfortable bed for a great nights sleep after a busy day. Indoor pool/hot tub and outdoor patio with table tennis were also perfect to keep kids entertained. I would definitely go back to this hotel.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
"Centrally located, 4 star."
Centrally located, excellent king size bed, uncomfortable pull out couch but family need more space so went for a suite. It would be nice if they upgraded old pull out couches. Great crepe place around the corner for easy breakfast. Staff friendly. Did not eat at hotel. Great city.
6 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
kelly
"GREAT LOCATION"
GOOD EXPERIENCE STAFF VERY FRIENDLY AND KNOWLEGEABLE
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
Brenda
"Upscale at a great price."
Close to shopping and restaurants. Concierge recommended great places to eat.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
"Awesome location"
Great hotel, awesome staff, perfect the location, nice amenities, close to public bus, restaurants and shops.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
Anne
Located at the main shopping and sightseeing area. Room is bigger and comfortable. Good Service. Nice Hotel.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
lei
"Best hotel in Vancouver at a great price"
I spent one night at The Sutton Place Hotel in downtown Vancouver and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The rooms are very spacious and the staff are extremely friendly. I booked it through Expedia at a great rate. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
Jay
Excellent precruise hotel.
3 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
"Great place to stay- location is perfect"
We really enjoyed staying in the suite. Family of 4: 2 adults, 2 kids(8&10yrs old).
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
Heidi
"Felt like a second class citizen upon check in."
Apparently Expedia reservations are given whatever's left over. The hotel did not have a room with a Queen Bed or King bed for us upon checkin. They indicated it was the type of booking we made.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
J
"Fantastic Downtown Location"
My girlfriend and I were in town for the Women's World Cup, this hotel was everything we needed. Late night room service, easy taxi access, two blocks from clubs, theaters, dining, etc. and a somewhat long, but totally doable, walk to Stanley Park.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
Liv
Just had overnite stay on trip from Alaska . Sad to see that city is being overrun with non-Canadians.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
Awesome hotel and staff. Everything was clean, beautifully done and in a convenient location.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
Nonna
"Great hotel convenient to everything"
The hotel was so comfortable, and although it was full, it was very quiet. The staff was amazing, and the room and bath was a very good size. It was conveniently located. We would definitely recommend the hotel to anyone.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
Claudia
"Gorgeous Hotel in Perfect Downtown Location"
This is an elegant hotel, perfectly located in beautiful downtown Vancouver. The rooms are nicely appointed, the staff friendly and professional. We had a very enjoyable, relaxing stay. I would highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
Check in was very smooth, room was very impressive, great bed, beautiful furnishings, all the facilities & services that we needed, close to everything.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
lindy
"Would certainly stay again"
Concierges were amazing. I was greater by name everytime. Free upgrades and the Spa staff and services were great, especially pedicure. Close proximity to every designer for shopping. Received free upgrade to grand suite.
3 night trip May 22, 2015
Kendal
"Comment"
The only black marks were the extra charge for internet and the use of the business centre
Other trip May 29, 2015
Bobasan
"Good downtown hotel"
Very high charges for parking
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Hinali
disapointed room was small, carpet was stained and old. The hotel needs a make over.
Other trip May 29, 2015