All hotels in Topeka, Kansas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here420 E 6th St, Topeka, KS, 66607, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Wonderful stay"
The hotel was very convenient, staff were helpful and friendly, room was clean, the bed was wonderful. The rooms were roomy. We had a room on the first floor, could open the inside door and be right at the pool.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Terry
It was a nice stay with friendly staff and we enjoyed the indoor pool. I would definitely come back!
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Probably better than most."
The a/c did not work properly. The carpet and chairs had stains all over.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Great hotel downtown close to everything!"
I was a little reluctant to stay there after I read a couple of reviews regarding parking, etc. loved everything about the hotel. I checked in and went to a very comfortable clean room, then went down to a quaint bar and had a wonderful Reuben and beer and the next morning had a huge hot continental breakfast before my full busy day.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Buddie
"Topeka hotel"
No bad if you are passing through and need an inexpensive place to stay. Nice breakfast but the front desk staff was a bit rude at times.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Nice room, good breakfast buffet
2 night business trip May 23, 2014
Ron jannelli
"Great room, great stay."
The main thing I care about when traveling: a clean room! I was not disappointed. Plus this hotel has a diner, a bar, a blues club, an arcade room, a pool, a jacuzzi, free parking, free wifi, and hot breakfast which was is a pretty extravagant breakfast for the cost (Free!) I don't think I'll find myself in Topeka KS again, but if I do, I'll definitely stay here.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Lauren
The breakfast is worth the stay. Good room with all the amenities.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Great stay, not great pillows..."
Great stay, the pillows however, were not light and feathery, they were very firm. Which for some people is great, but not for me. So I tossed quite a bit. Overall, being an older hotel, I was very impressed with the cleanliness and care that was taken to maintain the hotel. The breakfast was also very nice and professionally done.
Other trip May 22, 2014
Josh
"old"
Not good when we got there dirty ice tray bucket tub dirty had to have cleaners come up.
2 night business trip May 16, 2014
corey
"Two days. Good free breakfast. Very good staff."
Good weekend good food and nice people. Stayed there four times so far and had a good experience each time. I will stay there again.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Not worth the $100.00"
Rooms were old and outdated. Cob webs were present on the walls. Outside balconly was dirty with cigarette butts. What you see in their photos for the rooms are not what you get.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Trip for business"
Good room good wifi
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2014
"Short stay"
Hotel was nice and my stay short, but maid did not stop by room.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
H
I reserved a king room, but when I checked in was told that none were available. Had to wait a LONG time for the desk clerk to find a double queen room. Her instructions for parking led me nowhere near where I should have been, so I ended up dragging my luggage all around the hotel. A maintenance worker was very kind, and set me on the right track. Very disappointed in the overall facility. I had been told by my state organization that this Ramada had been cleaned up and was very nice. I found it dated, dingy, and very unimpressive. Worse yet, I really didn't feel safe.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
"Ramada"
Clean rooms. Comfortable beds. Great complimentary hot breakfasts each morning with friendly staff willing to assist in any way. Madison Street Diner had good food at fair prices. Reliable free shuttle service to almost anywhere around town. Beautiful atrium. Game room.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Satifactory and pleasant."
A very pleasant stay. The one problem was that the restaurant, Maddie's, was understaffed. There was 1 waitress for the entire place and there was a convention. She was very nice and was very capable. She always had a smile and did her best to seat and take care of customers. Amazing. The restaurant was almost full. She deserves a raise!! There was only the one restaurant.
4 night business trip Mar 31, 2014
"One night jam"
Went for a show at Uncle Bo's Blues Bar (located in hotel) and booked a room so as not to have to travel back to K.C. afterwards... allow for my wife and I to enjoy many drinks and good times without risk to others or ourselves by driving. Free breakfast was perfect to finish off the stay before checking out and heading home.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Marc and Chris M.
"Nothing Special"
The room was nice, but hall curtains were falling down. Large stacks of tables and equipment stacked outside conference rooms. Ice and soda machines on odd numbered floors only. Sirens at all hours and noise from nearby I-70.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
"Good hotel for the price"
We had a good stay. Breakfast was good! No complaints about anything, just an average hotel!
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
Colette
"no where to park"
There was a political rally going on in the hotel and we had to park over a block away. The room was nice enough except for the bed. The mattress needed replace a long time ago. I rolled to the middle so badly neither one of us got much sleep.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
remarkerr
"Beautiful Capital Topeka"
Downtown Ramada Inn is located just minutes from the historic state capital and reminded me a bygone era. The staff greeted us warmly and attended to our every need and request. They were helpful at every turn. The morning buffet is a tasty reminder of why Ramada Inns have a fine reputation of quality and service. I would recommend this hotel to any and all seeking accommodations in the Topeka area.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Pastor Mark
No newspapers were available. The restaurant had a pretty limited menu. Not many choices for me, given that I didn't ant to go out for dinner. Otherwise, the room and service were excellent.
2 night trip Feb 24, 2014
"The lobby is the nicest place of the entire hotel."
We knew this would be an old hotel, but it also looks like no one has invested any money in it since it was first built.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
"Will stay again"
We always stay here and I love it! The water pressure in the shower takes a bit to get hot. Be patient. Don't take a cold shower like I did! Service is great. Rooms are clean. People are friendly. Pool is awesome!
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2014
"A very nice experience."
We were in twon for a state high school diving match, and stayed here because the team was, too. It was a nice experience and we would certainly stay here again
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
"spacious"
Large spacious facility with an excellent and delicious buffet style breakfast.....will return when visiting Topeka
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Great service and clean and comfortable rooms
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
Terry Willyard
"Nice hotel, room not so much"
The lobby and atrium was beautiful. We had a descent distance to get to the elevators we had to use to get to our room and our bed was EXTREMELY hard and the pillows were TINY! We enjoyed the blues bar in the hotel but the 10 DOLLAR COVER was a big surprise since it was in our own hotel, and the waitress made drinks that she said she knew how to make and they were not made correctly. Our overall stay was fine but just a few things could have been better.
2 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2014
NeBrien
"Christmas Party stay"
This hotel is very nice and clean. The bed was a little hard but ok. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Chris W
"Happy customer"
The staff was exceptional, they were all very professional and friendly. I would rate my stay as refreshing compared to any of the high end hotels I've patronized. The breakfast was excellent.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
Thomas Haas
"Ramada downtown Topeka"
Stayed one night. Arrived around 7pm. The hotel desk agent was very nice and helpful. We appreciated her pleasant personality. We asked about dinner options and she let us know about the bar and grill onsite. It was fabulous food. It was a great choice. She also helped with directions for the rest of our trip. The breakfast was very good as well as the staff overseeing the experience. Very nice!
Other trip Dec 20, 2013
Cas
"Nice comfortable hotel"
Free drink tickets for Wyndham members a great touch!
1 night trip Dec 4, 2013
"Best in Topeka"
Our stay was great as usual. The whole floor smelled not just clean, but great!!! Parking is secure and plentiful. The breakfast is OUTSTANDING both in variety and quality. Make sure you enjoy it when you stay, and say hello to Mike. He goes above and beyond what is expected. Quality employees make a good business. All the employees are very freindly. The hotel is very easy to get to, and easy to get back on the highway. We highly recommend this hotel to anyone passing or staying near Topeka.
1 night business trip Nov 27, 2013
Bob C
"Wanted to like it"
Unfortunately for us we stayed in Topeka right when fall hit winter with the temperatures dropping from 60s to 20-30s overnight. Thermostat in room stuck at 58 degrees sometime in night and the blankets were very thin. So waking up was very cold. The floor our room was on had a very strong medicinal smell. It was like it had been treated for mold or very intense carpet cleaning. The smell came home in my bag and we only stayed one night. The room was clean. The bathroom clean. The sheets were thread bare as you could see the mattress pad thru the sheets. We ate at the Madison Street Diner. Service was okay. Food was slow. We ordered a César salad and club sandwich and it took 45 minutes to prepare and it wasn't busy.
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
JellyBean88
"Road Noise"
-- lots of road noise --poor insulation
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
Ed
"short stay, did the job"
The hallways, elevators, and rooms were clean but the overall look and feel was extremely dated. The staff was nice and helpful, and the breakfast buffet was well above average. Perfect for a quick stay, but don't expect luxury.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2013
"Beautiful Hotel But ?"
Hotel was beautiful and the hotel staff were wonderful but there was no resturants near by and you had to go across to find a place to eat. It would have been nice if there were some resturants closer to the hotel.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
pcoulter
This is a nice hotel and the hotel staff were friendly but the only draw back is that there aren't food establishments close. You had to drive across town to fine a nice place eat. Next time we will be staying on wannamaker wher all the food establishments are located.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
p coulter
"Won't stay here again."
On arriving, everything seemed fine. The guy at the front desk was friendly and the hotel looked nice. The room was nice and clean. I ended up with two beds instead of one (like I requested), but that was no problem. I then decided to order room service. The lady ended up calling me back saying that they didn't have a credit card on file for me (even though I had JUST provided it to the guy at the front desk when I checked in) so I had to go downstairs and give the lady my credit card in one of the restaurants. They were really busy so I just decided to wait for my food. Once I finally received my food, I took it back up to my room to eat, only to discover that all of it was cold! It also tasted like the meat had just been reheated in a microwave. I ate a few bites and discarded the rest. The rest of the night went fine until I tried to go to sleep. There is no sound proofing between the walls. I was woken up off and on from the time I tried to go to sleep until 2:30 in the morning by people outside the room in the area that houses the pool. Then, I ended up getting woken up again at 5:00 AM by the people out in the same area getting the breakfast buffett ready! Needless to say, I was not happy with my stay and will chose to stay elsewhere if I ever have to go back to Topeka again. A room that isn't next to the pool area may offer a different experience, but I won't be returning to find out.
2 night business trip Oct 2, 2013
Amber
"outdated hotel near noising highway"
We got assigned two rooms - one with view of inside of parking garage. The other with view on dumpster. Not being able to cancel room once at hotel is a disadvantage with using Expedia!!!
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"High Class Hotel"
This is a hotel & a small city in one! They have several museums on-site and they host conventions as well. It is a very large hotel with many rooms. There were plenty of carts available to bring our luggage to our room. My main complaint was that they only ever had one person staffing the front desk. There was always a line of 3-4 people when I needed to talk to them (check-in & check-out). They were very helpful, but it did delay us getting on the road. Free Breakfast was a very large spread, however we weren't sure if we were supposed to tip the attendant which was slightly awkward.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2013
Catherine
"Weekend Trip"
Room was clean, service good, and great night life.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Pleasant hotel close to the center of Topeka"
The hotel staff was very helpful and allowed me to check in as soon as the room I was going to use was clean. They were very service oriented and pleasant to talk to. The hotel is a little worn but not bad. The cleaning staff did an outstanding job preparing the room for me. I would recommend staying downtown in Topeka at the hotel. The rates were very competitive for a downtown hotel in a capital city.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Great breakfast, wonderful service, very clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2013
"One Night Stay"
Hotel looks much better online with pictures than in real life. A/C was loud, doors slamming in hallway all night. Room was average at best. I was somewhat dissappointed.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Convenient / easy access off highway"
The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean but definitely dated. No fan in the bathroom but a nice showerhead. They seem to be renovating - we had a long walk to our room down dimly lit hallways and walls under construction. Maybe the tower part of the hotel is nicer, but then probably pricier as well. Breakfast included hot and cold choices. Overall the place was really not bad, but it did not seem like a Ramada to me.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Condition"
The electricity was off and was booked on the 11th floor. I understood the need for this. The wall paper under the window was peeling off and there was black mold on the wall and the back of the wall paper. The lounge chair in the room when I sat in it a leg fell off. I turned the chair over and the one leg the threads were stripped and it wouldn't stay on. The bed spread appeared to be dirty as well as the lounge chair and ottoman. I was having trouble with the wi fi connection and was told to go down to the first floor atrium, the signal was strongest there and hopefully I would still have it when I got back to my room. I have stayed here before and wasn't a fan and this stay re enforced my opinion even more.
Other trip Sep 22, 2013
"Good for weekend stays"
We have stayed at this hotel before so we knew what to expect and was not disappointed. The entire hotel including the room was VERY clean. The (weekend) morning we left, there was even a gentleman in the parking lot picking up litter. The staff is very pleasant and helpful with anything. The gentleman that runs the Breakfast Area is outstanding and very professional but yet very personable. It doesn't matter if you are in a suit or shorts, you still get the same fantastic service. Anytime I go through Topeka, this is the stop for me!!! Location is great also.
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2013
Bob C
Terrible location. Did not feel safe going out to my conference after dark, so I missed my meetings.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2013