All hotels in Morgantown, West Virginia, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here20 Scott Ave, Morgantown, WV, 26508, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"fix hot water"
no hot water just luck warm other than that was fine for a few nights
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Hotel needs remodeling"
At the time I booked which was in May 2014 for an October football game the hotels we normally stay at were booked. As it came closer to October I started looking at the reviews online and I was a little worried about staying there. When we arrived I was happy to see that the lobby was very nicely decorated. The staff was very pleasant . Some of the reviews spoke about a mold smell in the room so I was very pleased when we got to our room that it was clean and no mold smell at all. The biggest drawback is that the rooms are very old. The bathroom has not been updated in many many years. The toilet was running and would not flush unless you took off the tank cover and closed the float. We called maintenance three times over the course of our stay which was two days and it was never fixed. The best part was the breakfast.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Gina
"Trip to Morgantown"
The Ramada Conference Center hotel had all the amentities that we required to make our stay very pleasant. Seldom do we find a hotel today that has a very nice restaurant within, but this one did. The breakfast buffet menu was wonderful and the employees were diligent in handling requests. After the first day there when I requested a diet coke for breakfast, they met me at the door the next 3 days with my diet coke. The front desk personnel printed out directions for us to drive around the state and helped us in every way. This was a very pleasant weekend except our football team lost to the Mountainaires.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Ronny
Nice hotel, great complimentary breakfast! Would stay again for sure..
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Not A "Ramada" To Be Proud Of"
The hotel is in need of updating.Our room had a very unpleasant odour so we asked for a change.This was done with no problem.The restaurant is being renovated so they offer only a fixed priced dinner. Their choices were not appealing so we had to go out. Breakfast was good. This is not a hotel we would recommend.
1 night family trip Sep 22, 2014
Lynn & David
"Football Weekend Stay"
Very clean even though it was in the middle of a renovation Plus a hot breakfast buffet
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Very nice"
We stayed at comfort inn 2 times this year and Ramada was much nicer, cleaner and better service.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
Sandy bell
"OK HOTEL FOR THE PRICE"
HOTEL WAS OK FOR PRICE,ITS PRETTY DATED,ROOM HAD A FUNKY SMEEL TO IT,BREAKFAST PRETTY GOOD.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
BRIAN
"I was disappointed"
When we got to the hotel the staff couldn't be nicer, I have no complaints about that.. When we got up to the room, it had a gross smell, it was dirty, towels weren't even on the rack.. I never complain, but it was very disappointing.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
dawn
The staff was very nice. The hotel is ok, needs updating, especially the bathrooms. Beds need updating also. Bar and restaurant were good and the staff was excellent.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"The worst stay of bad hotels in Morgantown"
I have had many unfortunate hotel experiences in Morgantown, but this one was by FAR the worst. The pool was under maintenance (why we got the hotel, so children could swim), beds were old and lumpy, limited channels with one children's channel on TV, since there was no pool available, and the air conditioning was out in the breakfast room which was so uncomfortable we ate in the lobby where we were not offered beverage service or any other amenities. The hotel staff could not even bother to apologize and clearly one person on the desk was working a 24 hour shift. Unacceptable, and an embarrassment for West Virginia which does better than this in many ways.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
Mountain Momma
"Fair price"
High point was the staff. Each day, the staff was helpful, friendly, and worked hard to make my stay comfortable. As many have written before, the hotel is a bit dated and at times smells a bit musty. Fair price for what I got.
5 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
"Overnight Only"
Visiting Morgantown, W. Virginia for a few days. Booked this hotel because it had WiFi and a pool, free breakfast and workout center. My first complaint is that the hotel is full of construction/ road crew workers. Not that this is a problem but when a single women wants to work out in the gym and there is no security on any of the exterior entrances or in the work out room itself it is a bit unnerving. The rooms are newly renovated but the construction process is still ongoing so there are dumpsters with trash everywhere. Including around the outdoor pool area which is not at all inviting. Rooms are clean and staff are very friendly. Breakfast was a D with biscuits as hard as rocks. Definitely not a family hotel. The A/C was noisy and intermittent plus it smelled moldy in fact the entire property smells of mold. The WiFi is TERRIBLE and the cable TV breaks up every 10 minutes or so, pix-elating or cutting out completely. I seriously thought about moving my hotel but decided the room was nice enough
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2014
"OK for one night"
This hotel was clean, the breakfast was good. But a renovation is needed to bring the hotel to excellent status
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
No problems. Room clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good. My only complaint was it was a little pricey.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
Karen Lewis
Good view
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Don B
"Good service"
I stayed in a newly renovated room. The room was clean and comfortable. The food and service in the restaurant were excellent.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Nice clean hotel with friendly staff"
Nice hotel with clean comfortable rooms. Friendly staff and reasonable rates.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Older building, but well managed & clean."
Had a great stay & would return. Building & facilities was showing it's age, but the room was clean & had been remodeled & was up to date. The management shows that it cares; the staff was excellent, the building was clean, & the breakfast was top notch. If there is a negative, don't plan on swimming in the pool, it was bone dry & needing extensive repairs & updating, or filled in for additional green space.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Lundfisherman
"No Pool"
My room was very nice and the bed was comfortable (king). However my daughter and granddaughter (& family) were in the two rooms next to me and complained of very uncomfortable beds. We were especially disappointed that the pool was not working, since we had children with us. It's June and there was no mention by either the hotel or Expedia that the pool was closed. Everything was fairly clean with the exception of the bathroom, where there was trash on the floor and the shampoo and soap were not replenished the second day.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Jean
"Beautiful room"
Room was very spacious and well thought out. The restaurant on site had excellent food and service. The room needed a couple of repairs, and I informed the front desk of the poor drainage in tub, and no chain on the door, but overall I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 2, 2014
"I guess it depends on what you're expecting."
Not a bad hotel for the price. Rooms are a liittle dated but clean. Hotel staff was great. Breakfast bar was good food with attentive hostesses. Easy access to the freeway.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
A-Ray
"Convenient Location"
Overall satisfied with the accommodations, but the facility needs maintenance and upgrading. The location makes it really convenient when traveling on I-68 and I-79.
1 night trip May 22, 2014
"Breakfast"
A very dated hotel. Bathroom was very small. Another guest left their plate from the free breakfast on the floor in the hallway, and it remained there our whole stay. We arrived Saturday afternoon and we left Monday morning. Gross! We left our breakfast plates in our room and housekeeping didn't take them away. Our room service was very poor, bed were barely made, I think the only thing they did was give us clean towel. The free breakfast was very nice, food was good.
Other trip May 16, 2014
Ro
"Not close to where we needed to be"
The staff was great. The hotel should shut down and get an overhaul. Peeling wallpaper, non working hair dryers, stained pillow cases etc. everything was corrected, but shouldn't have happened. My parents room wasn't cleaned until just before they went to bed. The location was as far away from where we needed to be and still be in Morgantown.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
Barbara Riley
"Good hotel for the price"
The hotel was a good value for the price. The free breakfast did not include omelets as other reviews indicated. The breakfast was good but the coffee was extremely weak.
2 night trip May 10, 2014
Debbie
"non brand ramada"
Best thing to say about this is they were gouging during graduation weekend. Paid like 150 each night for a what is normally 70/night room worth 30. Dirty, old and should have had a reno 30 years ago. If your taste run late 70's with loud cleaning staff this is your place. Will never book another Ramada or Wyndham property again. This a 1 star property at best.
3 night trip May 9, 2014
"Great free breakfast"
A nice overnight or long term hotel. Wonderful hot breakfast buffet is included. The restaurant is geared adults with no children's menu. I would and will stay again.
1 night business trip May 6, 2014
"Good stay for the price"
For the price, what can you really expect (I paid 6X dollars a night). The bed was a little hard but not bad. It was hot out that weekend (80's in April) and the A/C had a little trouble keeping up but I am hot blooded. There was a dog barking next to me at 7:00am on a sunday morning. I called the front desk and within 15minutes the situation was permanently fixed. I stayed for 3 days and it was pretty quiet the whole time, depsite the hotel being filled. I got a free voucher for breakfast but I never went, as I was visiting friends. Easy to get to off of exit 1. Only complaint TV service was cutting out at one point late in the night after I got back from my friends house and I wanted to just relax for a few minutes. But it only was that one time and it was very late (>1am).
3 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Reasonable construction"
The hotel is under major renovation. Did not effect my trip much at all. Had an un renovated room, but it still was fine. Some might call it "vintage". Great restruant and bar.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2014
Phik
"Quick, clean, and professional"
Pleasant stay overall. First time in the area so I've nothing to compare it to. Generally speaking, it was a good value for the money. The breakfast buffet was very good and unusually generous for this price range. My nit-picks would be a slight smoke odor in the elevators and room (my room's smoke detector was covered in plastic by a prior guest so they could smoke), and the lack of a vent in the bathroom that has caused some steam damage to the bathroom door. The smoke odor could be common for this part of the country, I don't know. But I would guess that it is.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Morgantown Ramada"
Basically an old hotel under renovation. Hopefully it will be nicer when the work is done but they have a long way to go. The smell of cigarette smoke and old carpet was overpowering on the first floor but, thankfully, did not permeate to the room on the 4th floor. The bed was a bit too firm for my liking.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
Jay
"Has gone downhill"
The first room we were given was visibly dirty. There was dirt on the bed. Shampoo items has a red substance on the bottles. When I complained, the front desk clerk was helpful and immediately gave us another room. It was clean enough, but very old/outdated. They definitely need to update the rooms, and work on cleanliness. I won't be staying here again.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"nice older hotel."
nice older hotel, clean and being remodeled. no problems and would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
paul
"Great for the business traveler"
This hotel met all of my expectations for cleanliness and quality of service.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Bill T
"Business"
Friendly staff, very pleasant at check in. Room included breakfast which was a treat. The location was close to downtown but not in the middle of traffic. Good value.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Cheap Hotel, Close FCI Morgantown"
Room was dirty, dusty, and had an ordor. Sheets were dirty and stained and I also found three bugs in the room. I was extremely disappointed with my experience at this hotel and will not be staying here in the future.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
nicole
I didn't know what to expect before arriving, but once I checked in and got settled into my room, I was very pleased. Upon walking into the hotel for the first time, the view of the inside was astounding, beautiful. The room was comfortable. The hot, breakfast buffet was scrumptious. We also ate a dinner in the restaurant that was good as well. When I needed another blanket for my daughter, the hotel staff was quick to provide us with one.
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
Shari
"I'll be back"
Nice place. Friendly staff. Great free breakfast. Real eggs. Good food for other meals
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
mario
"Hotel Stay"
We were only there for a few hours. I felt the hotel was alright for the length of time that we were there.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2014
Kathy Albuoy
"Decent room for the price"
Room was clean, staff was very helpful and friendly and the breakfast was very good. Wifi didn't work however.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"The "Old Faithful" of Morgantown Hotels Updated"
I stayed in one of the remodeled King Bed Rooms that was offered on Hotels.com for $85.00. At that price for everything you get you can't do much better. The location is excellent, great and secure parking, and an excellent dining room built into the hotel. The winning hole card on this hotel is the complimentary breakfast buffet with "REAL FOOD", coffee, and OJ in the dining room for everyone in your party. It is great to see an 80's classic still going strong! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2014
HTH
"Hilltop Experience"
We had a difficult time finding the hotel. The directions given were WRONG. Even when we stopped at a services station we were given wrong instructions. Once there, it was a pleasing experience.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"Close to medical site I needed to be at early"
Wonderful service, everyone was very helpful and pleasant. The pillows were my only complaint, great for watching tv but too full and lumpy for my sleep.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2014
Lilly
"Highway convenience"
I had to get off the interstate due to heavy snow and this location was convenient for that. The bar had great people watching a big ball game, the food was better than I expected. The front desk staff friendly and efficient. I didn't care for the staff seemingly looking the other way when I complained about someone burning incense in their room (so much of the smell in the halls that it got into my room, and it filled the elevator and could be smelled in front of the elevator shaft two floors below). Nor did I appreciate the surly people working the breakfast buffet. It sits up on a hill by itself, so even if it were not -8 and snowing, it would still be a remote location. On the whole, reasonable value for the price paid.
1 night trip Jan 6, 2014
"Great value"
Good location relative to highway. Room was warm and spacious; bed was very comfortable.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
"old building"
The hotel is showing it's age.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Nice hotel and rooms and close to Morgantown FCI"
The staff were extremely friendly and welcoming and the accommodations were great!
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Nicole
"Not the best place to stay."
Highlight was the made to order omelets and free breakfast
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
Roger
"Renovations needed badly!"
Bathroom is very small - hopefully they will enlarge them with the renovations that are going on. Signage to the hotel is non-existant. And signs on the room floors with room numbers were non-existant. Rate was high for being so old and outdated.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013