All hotels in Morgantown, West Virginia, United States of America
20 Scott Ave, Morgantown, WV, 26508, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Very dissatisfied"
We did not arrive til after 1030pm and after a long drive We just wanted to go to sleep. However, we couldn't sleep. The beds were hard as a brick. When we got up in the am I noticed the ceiling was full of dust. Dirty dust!!!. The breakfast was horrible. Eggs were hard,pancakes were cold and donuts were stale. Bfst was from 6 to like 9 and we arrived at 615. Our daughter will be attending WVU in the fall but we will not stay at this hotel again. Very dissatisfied.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Gail
Terrible service at the front desk. The room was very dirty. Couldnt even use the shower it was that disgusting. It almost seems like we got the worst room in the hotel because we booked through hotels.com. the area was industrial. If you drive transport ts convenient for parking. The breakfast also awful. I dont have a positive thing to say about it, it needs a complete renovation.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
wayne
"clean and comfortable"
Room was clean and comfortable although the walls were very thin and we had a party going on next door...very loud and we were travelling with our 5 and 6 year old grandkids..
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Janine
"ROOM FULL OF HAIR."
ROOM WAS FULL OF DOG HAIR! CARPET WAS REALLY BAD! (WITH HAIR)
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Warren
"Review"
Not a place I would recommend to anyone. I was very displeased with the uncleanliness of the whole building. Building is extremely old and dated and reflects the condition.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Christine
"Keep Looking"
We stayed here 2 years ago for a graduation. It was fair then. Needed updating but everything else was fine. Came here again for another graduation. Check in was at 2:00. when we arrived they asked if we could come back in a half hour. So we went to lunch and came back at 5:00PM only to ask us to come back in a half hour again. I said no, and they came up with a room. A/C didn't work in room, had to ask for room service cleaning 3 times, finally at 10 o'clock at night I went down again to ask what the deal was and they didnt have anyone to clean up the room, give fresh towels and take out garbage. At this point I would of settled for some clean towels for the morning. They moved us to another room that evening. We stayed 2 nights and paid for one. We were not the only ones with issues. The people at the front desk were very unorganized and just blamed everyone else for the confusion. No more graduations in WV and if there was, I wouldn't stay here. Sorry, Can't recommend this hotel, only if your desperate.
2 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Renovation needed"
This needs a major renovation. It's shabby looking though staff seems to try to keep it clean.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Good place, good breakfast"
Quick stop traveling to graduation. Hotel was in a convenient location off the freeway we were traveling on and close to a Wal Mart. Pretty good breakfast -- including hot eggs and sausage (but don't get down for breakfast late as they locked the door before the top of the hour). Overall, good stay.
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
Dean
"Booked two rooms over WV commencement weekend..."
Staying here for a family visit one night. Happened to be weekend of the University of West Virginia's commencement. Our room was clean and comfortable although a second room on another floor that we also booked for another family member had a rather large bug in it which the hotels staff did remove from their room. Hotel is somewhat dated. Ordered room service toward the end of the time it was served and food brought to our room very fast. Food was also good as was our breakfast in the morning. Felt room was a little overpriced but that was more than likely due to the heavy bookings that weekend. It was very convent to the location we were visiting...would book this hotel again.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Lawrence
"Good deal for the price"
I had to find a place immediately It had a nice deal and was worth the money Needs some renewals but was in good condition.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Atayurt
"Morgantown"
Very nice with the exception of one of the elevators not working properly.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Lori
"It was OK"
I know this wasn't the hotels fault, but 2 dogs were constantly barking at 6am Sat morning and with ice machine right outside my room it was extremely noisy from 6am on when guests were filling their ice buckets
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
"Good place to stay."
the interior is a bit dated- not a problem for me. Room was lsrge, comfortable and clean. Breakfast was good. Well worth the money.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Austin
"fix hot water"
no hot water just luck warm other than that was fine for a few nights
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Hotel needs remodeling"
At the time I booked which was in May 2014 for an October football game the hotels we normally stay at were booked. As it came closer to October I started looking at the reviews online and I was a little worried about staying there. When we arrived I was happy to see that the lobby was very nicely decorated. The staff was very pleasant . Some of the reviews spoke about a mold smell in the room so I was very pleased when we got to our room that it was clean and no mold smell at all. The biggest drawback is that the rooms are very old. The bathroom has not been updated in many many years. The toilet was running and would not flush unless you took off the tank cover and closed the float. We called maintenance three times over the course of our stay which was two days and it was never fixed. The best part was the breakfast.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Gina
"Trip to Morgantown"
The Ramada Conference Center hotel had all the amentities that we required to make our stay very pleasant. Seldom do we find a hotel today that has a very nice restaurant within, but this one did. The breakfast buffet menu was wonderful and the employees were diligent in handling requests. After the first day there when I requested a diet coke for breakfast, they met me at the door the next 3 days with my diet coke. The front desk personnel printed out directions for us to drive around the state and helped us in every way. This was a very pleasant weekend except our football team lost to the Mountainaires.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Ronny
Nice hotel, great complimentary breakfast! Would stay again for sure..
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Not A "Ramada" To Be Proud Of"
The hotel is in need of updating.Our room had a very unpleasant odour so we asked for a change.This was done with no problem.The restaurant is being renovated so they offer only a fixed priced dinner. Their choices were not appealing so we had to go out. Breakfast was good. This is not a hotel we would recommend.
1 night family trip Sep 22, 2014
Lynn & David
"Football Weekend Stay"
Very clean even though it was in the middle of a renovation Plus a hot breakfast buffet
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Very nice"
We stayed at comfort inn 2 times this year and Ramada was much nicer, cleaner and better service.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
Sandy bell
"OK HOTEL FOR THE PRICE"
HOTEL WAS OK FOR PRICE,ITS PRETTY DATED,ROOM HAD A FUNKY SMEEL TO IT,BREAKFAST PRETTY GOOD.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
BRIAN
"I was disappointed"
When we got to the hotel the staff couldn't be nicer, I have no complaints about that.. When we got up to the room, it had a gross smell, it was dirty, towels weren't even on the rack.. I never complain, but it was very disappointing.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
dawn
The staff was very nice. The hotel is ok, needs updating, especially the bathrooms. Beds need updating also. Bar and restaurant were good and the staff was excellent.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"The worst stay of bad hotels in Morgantown"
I have had many unfortunate hotel experiences in Morgantown, but this one was by FAR the worst. The pool was under maintenance (why we got the hotel, so children could swim), beds were old and lumpy, limited channels with one children's channel on TV, since there was no pool available, and the air conditioning was out in the breakfast room which was so uncomfortable we ate in the lobby where we were not offered beverage service or any other amenities. The hotel staff could not even bother to apologize and clearly one person on the desk was working a 24 hour shift. Unacceptable, and an embarrassment for West Virginia which does better than this in many ways.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
Mountain Momma
"Fair price"
High point was the staff. Each day, the staff was helpful, friendly, and worked hard to make my stay comfortable. As many have written before, the hotel is a bit dated and at times smells a bit musty. Fair price for what I got.
5 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
"Overnight Only"
Visiting Morgantown, W. Virginia for a few days. Booked this hotel because it had WiFi and a pool, free breakfast and workout center. My first complaint is that the hotel is full of construction/ road crew workers. Not that this is a problem but when a single women wants to work out in the gym and there is no security on any of the exterior entrances or in the work out room itself it is a bit unnerving. The rooms are newly renovated but the construction process is still ongoing so there are dumpsters with trash everywhere. Including around the outdoor pool area which is not at all inviting. Rooms are clean and staff are very friendly. Breakfast was a D with biscuits as hard as rocks. Definitely not a family hotel. The A/C was noisy and intermittent plus it smelled moldy in fact the entire property smells of mold. The WiFi is TERRIBLE and the cable TV breaks up every 10 minutes or so, pix-elating or cutting out completely. I seriously thought about moving my hotel but decided the room was nice enough
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2014
"OK for one night"
This hotel was clean, the breakfast was good. But a renovation is needed to bring the hotel to excellent status
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
No problems. Room clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good. My only complaint was it was a little pricey.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
Karen Lewis
Good view
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Don B
"Good service"
I stayed in a newly renovated room. The room was clean and comfortable. The food and service in the restaurant were excellent.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Nice clean hotel with friendly staff"
Nice hotel with clean comfortable rooms. Friendly staff and reasonable rates.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Older building, but well managed & clean."
Had a great stay & would return. Building & facilities was showing it's age, but the room was clean & had been remodeled & was up to date. The management shows that it cares; the staff was excellent, the building was clean, & the breakfast was top notch. If there is a negative, don't plan on swimming in the pool, it was bone dry & needing extensive repairs & updating, or filled in for additional green space.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Lundfisherman
"No Pool"
My room was very nice and the bed was comfortable (king). However my daughter and granddaughter (& family) were in the two rooms next to me and complained of very uncomfortable beds. We were especially disappointed that the pool was not working, since we had children with us. It's June and there was no mention by either the hotel or Expedia that the pool was closed. Everything was fairly clean with the exception of the bathroom, where there was trash on the floor and the shampoo and soap were not replenished the second day.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Jean
"Beautiful room"
Room was very spacious and well thought out. The restaurant on site had excellent food and service. The room needed a couple of repairs, and I informed the front desk of the poor drainage in tub, and no chain on the door, but overall I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 2, 2014
"I guess it depends on what you're expecting."
Not a bad hotel for the price. Rooms are a liittle dated but clean. Hotel staff was great. Breakfast bar was good food with attentive hostesses. Easy access to the freeway.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
A-Ray
"Convenient Location"
Overall satisfied with the accommodations, but the facility needs maintenance and upgrading. The location makes it really convenient when traveling on I-68 and I-79.
1 night trip May 22, 2014
"Breakfast"
A very dated hotel. Bathroom was very small. Another guest left their plate from the free breakfast on the floor in the hallway, and it remained there our whole stay. We arrived Saturday afternoon and we left Monday morning. Gross! We left our breakfast plates in our room and housekeeping didn't take them away. Our room service was very poor, bed were barely made, I think the only thing they did was give us clean towel. The free breakfast was very nice, food was good.
Other trip May 16, 2014
Ro
"Not close to where we needed to be"
The staff was great. The hotel should shut down and get an overhaul. Peeling wallpaper, non working hair dryers, stained pillow cases etc. everything was corrected, but shouldn't have happened. My parents room wasn't cleaned until just before they went to bed. The location was as far away from where we needed to be and still be in Morgantown.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
Barbara Riley
"Good hotel for the price"
The hotel was a good value for the price. The free breakfast did not include omelets as other reviews indicated. The breakfast was good but the coffee was extremely weak.
2 night trip May 10, 2014
Debbie
"non brand ramada"
Best thing to say about this is they were gouging during graduation weekend. Paid like 150 each night for a what is normally 70/night room worth 30. Dirty, old and should have had a reno 30 years ago. If your taste run late 70's with loud cleaning staff this is your place. Will never book another Ramada or Wyndham property again. This a 1 star property at best.
3 night trip May 9, 2014
"Great free breakfast"
A nice overnight or long term hotel. Wonderful hot breakfast buffet is included. The restaurant is geared adults with no children's menu. I would and will stay again.
1 night business trip May 6, 2014
"Good stay for the price"
For the price, what can you really expect (I paid 6X dollars a night). The bed was a little hard but not bad. It was hot out that weekend (80's in April) and the A/C had a little trouble keeping up but I am hot blooded. There was a dog barking next to me at 7:00am on a sunday morning. I called the front desk and within 15minutes the situation was permanently fixed. I stayed for 3 days and it was pretty quiet the whole time, depsite the hotel being filled. I got a free voucher for breakfast but I never went, as I was visiting friends. Easy to get to off of exit 1. Only complaint TV service was cutting out at one point late in the night after I got back from my friends house and I wanted to just relax for a few minutes. But it only was that one time and it was very late (>1am).
3 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Reasonable construction"
The hotel is under major renovation. Did not effect my trip much at all. Had an un renovated room, but it still was fine. Some might call it "vintage". Great restruant and bar.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2014
Phik
"Quick, clean, and professional"
Pleasant stay overall. First time in the area so I've nothing to compare it to. Generally speaking, it was a good value for the money. The breakfast buffet was very good and unusually generous for this price range. My nit-picks would be a slight smoke odor in the elevators and room (my room's smoke detector was covered in plastic by a prior guest so they could smoke), and the lack of a vent in the bathroom that has caused some steam damage to the bathroom door. The smoke odor could be common for this part of the country, I don't know. But I would guess that it is.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
WVU dad
"Morgantown Ramada"
Basically an old hotel under renovation. Hopefully it will be nicer when the work is done but they have a long way to go. The smell of cigarette smoke and old carpet was overpowering on the first floor but, thankfully, did not permeate to the room on the 4th floor. The bed was a bit too firm for my liking.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
Jay
"Has gone downhill"
The first room we were given was visibly dirty. There was dirt on the bed. Shampoo items has a red substance on the bottles. When I complained, the front desk clerk was helpful and immediately gave us another room. It was clean enough, but very old/outdated. They definitely need to update the rooms, and work on cleanliness. I won't be staying here again.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"nice older hotel."
nice older hotel, clean and being remodeled. no problems and would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
paul
"Great for the business traveler"
This hotel met all of my expectations for cleanliness and quality of service.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Bill T
"Business"
Friendly staff, very pleasant at check in. Room included breakfast which was a treat. The location was close to downtown but not in the middle of traffic. Good value.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Cheap Hotel, Close FCI Morgantown"
Room was dirty, dusty, and had an ordor. Sheets were dirty and stained and I also found three bugs in the room. I was extremely disappointed with my experience at this hotel and will not be staying here in the future.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014