All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2140 N Northgate Way, Seattle, WA, 98133, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Dirty sheets and NO service"
One of the queen bed's sheets were dirty and hotel staff refused to change sheets or send sheets to my room because house keeping wasn't in at the moment. When I went to get the sheets I was given the bed spread and when I explained that I needed a fitted and a flat sheet the front desk associate argued with me about what she gave me earlier. I waited about 10 minutes for the sheets. Not once did anyone say sorry for any problems. Parking was horrible no spots. I drove around the hotel for 10 minutes waiting for someone to leave.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Jennie
"Imature and unfriendly staff"
We were there the weekend of the 10-14. The rooms were recently remodeled and beds were comfterable and clean. The hotel condition was superb yet the hospitality of their employees was horendous. As soon as checking in the receptionist gave us attitude and did not make us feel welcomed. She made snarky remarks and when asked for shuttle service and schedule she was of no help. Throughout our stay we were constantly in the business center which is right next to the lobby. The rest of the receptionist had aweful customer service etiquette and when the hotel guest would leave they would openly make fun of their request. The hotel was well kept but the service made it not worth staying.
3 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
"Comfortable"
My stay was short but comfortable, the amenities were nice and everything was fine!
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Arleen
"Ho hum hotel"
Ok value for the price. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The rest of the hotel looked dated and tired. The location on busy northgate way is convenient but noisey. The complementaey breakfast was bland and the eating area crowded. Will stay in university district next time.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"Great hotel, reasonable prices."
We slept great; there must be good soundproofing, and good quality beds. The free breakfast was very good.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Nellie
"Convenient and mostly clean"
Our stay was very pleasant other than the hairs that were left in the bathroom. I hate hairs, so this was the worst thing that could have been left on the floor, on the chair and in the toilet. Otherwise, the hotel was in excellent condition. There was construction on the road in front that made it a little bit harder to get in and out, but it didn't bother me that much. The neighborhood is driving distance (not really walking distance) from many things in Seattle. There is a restaurant which is ok in the parking lot.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
"Awesome"
Booked there last minute, and so glad I did. The staff were all very nice. Loved that they had a shuttle to take us downtown. Will definitely stay again.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Jennifer Pineda
"Good basic room"
The WiFi is irregular and band-width seems narrow.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"nice hotel, next door to great Indian Restaurant"
Hotel was nice, room was clean, staff was friendly
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Allison
"One nighter"
2 large rooms, tub/shower, 2 TVs, kitchenette. Good restaurant next. Staff was friendly and efficient.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Christine
"Dropped the ball on our shuttle service"
The hotel was fine---only complaint we had was we stayed the night before we left on a cruise, left our car at the hotel and stayed two nights after the cruise. shuttle to the cruise dock was 0.k., but on our return to Seattle we paid for and expected to have a shuttle there to pick us up for a return to the hotel---waited out front of the cruise terminal for close to two hours after making two phone calls to the hotel---I don't blame the shuttle driver (he was very nice),I think it was the front desk who dropped the ball ,after all the driver only does what he is told.
2 night family trip Sep 21, 2014
Jim A.
great hotel for price.
4 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
"Nice and convenient"
So we stayed at Nexus because Seattle was completely booked everywhere. The staff was friendly when we arrived, an Asian young man helped us he was very friendly. We couldn't find parking and he helped Us find a spot. He called us a taxi when we needed one. It was $27 for a taxi from the hotel to Pikes market. Nice mall and restaurants near by. Rooms were decent, it had a small fridge and microwave. The only thing I could complain about was a lady at the front desk. Caucasian lady a bit heavy set with short reddish hair was grumpy and not friendly. Other then that we enjoyed our stay.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
Vanessa
"Decent experience"
The check-in process was super fast, which was nice, but not too personal or welcoming. The room was nice and well equipped, but there was no toilet paper when I came in. That was very annoying. Otherwise, there was a microwave, fridge, TV, everything you could really ask for. My room was right next to the gym and laundry room. The gym was small but it had what I needed. It's nice that we had the option of free breakfast, but as a traveller I would rather just go out and try an actual local restaurant. Overall, for the price we paid, I can't complain.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Casey
"Loved all of it!"
This was a perfect place on our road trip! The room was very clean, comfortable, and had an amazing Jacuzzi tub (this was unknown until we arrived which made for a great surprise). There were plenty of places right outside the door to grab snacks, a meal, or drinks and the hotel staff were very friendly. I enjoyed our stay and will definitely go back again!
1 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
Cristina
"Close to freeway"
Nexus is more like a motel than a proper hotel. It's very close to the freeway, so convenient if you're driving, but less so if you want to take transit downtown. The front desk staff gave me some hassle because I had reserved another night online and initially insisted I would need to check out (even though we would be out all day) and then check back in. Luckily, we had the situation resolved. The room is nothing fancy, but acceptable if you don't plan on spending much time there. I booked a room with 2 beds, but was convinced the sheets on the 2nd bed were dirty--so I wound up sharing the 1st bed with my mom. I wouldn't stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
"Hotel by Northgate Seattle, Good Price, Thin wall"
Nexus hotel is not a bad place to stay for its price and good location. There is Saffron resto which is really good if you love Indian food right next to it. And it is within walkable distance to Northgate Mall. However regarding room comfort, I felt that the room has really thin wall and ceiling, I could hear people stomping on the room above, and door slamming could be heard too late in night, this is quite irrititating, it would be really great if not for this unfortunately. But this is definitely above avg hotel for its price.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Jord
"In Seattle to see a Mariners game"
Overall it was a good stay. A lot of construction in front of the hotel. It was pretty easy to get downtown, IF YOU STAY OFF THE FREEWAYS! stick to the back streets. The freeways were a mess. We left at 5:00 AM to avoid traffic. We took the hotel's shuttle to the game. The driver, Gabe, was the best! He really went out of his way to collect us after the game was over. The staff overall were great. We had a spa room but never got around to using the hydro spa. Maybe next time. The bed was not the most comfortable but was ok. They need firmer pillow options. All of our pillows were pretty flat and well used.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Close to everything you would need"
Overall it was a nice place. They do need to update their bathroom with ventilation though. Bed was comfy and noise was at a minimum but we were facing the back and not the streets so that could be why. Close to everything you need. Starbucks, restaurant, shopping, gas station and right off the freeway of I5 which was nice and they have a shuttle that takes you around also. Overall a good hotel and good experience! Will recommend.
Other trip Sep 16, 2014
Tiff
"Underwhelmed"
The hotel did not live up to its 3 star rating. In reality the hotel was a 2 star hotel. The rooms were noisy and you could constantly hear street traffic. The hotel felt dated, not updated.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
J
"After Seahawks win!!"
Great location, could'nt be easier to get to and a wonderful restaurant next door....Indian food! Super good. Well lit, felt safe. Very clean rooms and good breakfast the next morning. Friendly staff.
1 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2014
Danielle
"Should be called "HOTEL TRIXUS" not Nexus"
I feel mislead by the photos on the website - they create an image which the actual hotel does not uphold. Although the rooms are made to appear bright and clean, the overall feeling is a dingy and dirty. Deep cleaning doesn't occur often enough. There was mold in the bathroom, Nothing really shines; the sink, tub and floors appear to have been hastily wiped with a towel. My daughter is a cancer patient and was immune-deficient. I searched the Internet for a clean hotel in order to provide a way for her to reunite with her dog since she hadn't seen him for 6 weeks. After viewing the photos online, I was willing to pay over $200 per night since it looked spotless. What we got was about $59 worth. I wont be fooled again.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Nice hotel great location"
Had issues with rooms and key cards but we're resolved quickly. Breakfast was was good too. Great location, close to mall and downtown, with a great restaurant next door.
2 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
Stu
It was good overall. The people at the registration desk were pleasant.
4 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
"Nice stay."
Good resting place. Wanted spa but under maintenance for two months. Great location. Close to mall.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Convient to skilled-care hospital"
This MOTEL fit my needs perfectly as it was only .6 mile from a hospital I needed to visit daily. It was a remodeled motel with outside walkways. A key was needed to access the elevator and stairs so it seemed safe. It is about time for redecorating/painting. Décor was interesting with lively colors. The beds were comfortable and the shower excellent. Also excellent was the Indian restaurant on the same property. Unfortunately, the restaurant was popular which made parking a nightmare.
3 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Texas Diva
"Not as nice as pictures"
Hotel was not as nice as photos look. It was a little on the worn or shabby side. Rooms were fine. Hotel has shuttle which is great given distance to main attractions but full each time we tried to use it. So get car or use bus/taxi. One way taxi from needle is just over $20. Bus is 1 hour ride. Breakfast was super crowded and help couldn't refill it fast enough.
4 night family trip Aug 20, 2014
"Staff was great and bad"
Clean and comfortable enough. Night staff (10:15 pm) when checking in was distracted and uncommunicative--literally silent. However, afternoon staff really came through for us when I messed up our reservation. Very considerate and helpful. Near lots of great restaurants and very convenient to freeways and alternate routes.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
SB travel fam
"Small resturant, few kinds of food, weak internet"
My general ecperiance was not good. The only good thing about it is that it was near an excellent redturant that safarin.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
saudi.
Helpful staff, problem solvers for difficult parking situation, breakfast room inadequate. Beds comfortable and clean surroundings. Situated in busy area of town. One of closest hotels to Ballard.
2 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Fairly nice place"
The hotel was clean and well kept. There was a coffee maker, mini fridge and microwave in the room, always a plus. It appeared that everything in the room worked. The free wifi required a password every time you used it, slight minus. There were 2 elevators in the hotel and literally 1 or the other was out of service the whole time. There are 4 restaurants within 3 minutes walking distance and several more within 10 minutes. The neighborhood seemed nice but it's directly adjacent to the freeway so take that for what it is worth.
3 night trip Aug 8, 2014
The elevators were out the entire 3 days I was there. Three days? Really? The rooms were pretty decent but its basically an old style motel where every room is accessed from the outside. Parking was a mess and as some other reviewers noted the breakfast area was pretty small. Close to the freeway and about 25 minutes from downtown.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Surprise"
This was a surprisingly nice hotel/location. Quick trip to help my daughter move. I usually stay downtown but the price was south better and easy to get around. Northgate plaza has restaurants and more
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Judyholbrook
It is inexcusable to not have clean bathroom floors.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"REsonable cost"
low cost low expectations, family might like due to low cost and pool. not particularly clean.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"A somewhat noisy hotel 15 minutes from downtown."
My girlfriend and I wanted to stay at a place where we could rest our head at night and travel quickly to the Space Needle, for a weekend of tourism. This hotel was a fairly good match for our needs. The hotel staff was courteous and quick to help, the complementary breakfast was pretty good (although the dinning area was WAY too small for the amount of people in attendance) and the location was a quick 15 minute drive from the downtown Seattle area. Unfortunately, since the hotel was right off of the 1-5 freeway, the room was rather noisy come nighttime. Additionally, in the middle of the night (around 2am), our room's phone rang, only for me to find that nobody was on the other end of the line when I picked up; rather annoying. All-in-all, not the greatest night's sleep that we ever endured.
"Comfortable...accessible..."
Perfectly good d place n location..accessible to resto n convenience store....
des
TV didn't work in room and I heard same complaint from others. Apparently an ongoing situation. I couldn't adjust air conditioner in room. Nice breakfast, personable wait staff.
4 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
"Average Hotel"
I thought the hotel was average, clean, comfortable, convenient to freeway access. However, I didn't think it was a $225 a night hotel, which is what I paid. Also, the Wifi was horrible. You could only pick it up if you were within 2-3 feet of the door or window at the front of the room, and then it was spotty at best.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Hotel room was decent. Parking was a bit sketchy. Thin walls. Bathroom fan didn't work.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"It wasOK."
Neighborhood was not the best, but OK for our short stay. Did not care for the fact that rooms were all accessed from the outside. This is a Motel not a Hotel. Noisy upstairs people. Traffic noise from main street just in front. Room nice and clean. Updated interior of rooms. Exterior needed some paint. Good enough for our purposes, but wouldn't recommend it for extended stay for a relaxing vacation. Daily housekeeping was very good and room was clean when I arrived. Thin walls and ceiling made for some noise from your neighbors.
2 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2014
"Clean motel style hotel"
3 floors of rooms open onto balconies. Our room was clean, comfortable, with all the amenities. Hot breakfast (included) was pretty good. Fabulous Indian restaurant on premises!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Sue
"Good Choice!!!!"
Good location for everything we did while in Seattle! Great price, which included decent breakfast! Would definitely stay here again, even though I'm not real keen about "motels"
2 night trip Jul 13, 2014
"Convenient and comfortable"
I have family and work in the Ballard area and would stay there again. It was a little high priced but overall pretty pleased.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
"It's more of a motel really"
If we didn't get a great rate on Expedia, I would be really disappointed. The female trainee at check in didn't explain anything, other than the hours for the free breakfast. Rather poor customer service. I had asked for no feather pillows in advance. Asked again at check in. The trainee gal said there were no feather pillows. Guess what-the bolsters are feather filled. The sound of the fridge in the room was loud and high pitched. The breakfast was largely inedible-really, really bad. Egg -like substance. Hash brown things so salty and artificial, neither of us could eat it. Few things even seemed like food. Coffee-terrible. The shower ad a nice daisy head and plenty of water pressure. The bed was large and comfortable.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Teacher
"Moldy bathroom ceiling, poor service"
Careful when you sign up for shuttle service ( if you do make sure you sign up the earliest time possible, 10 seater shuttle gets filled up pretty fast for peak times)..My family of four was at the shuttle pick up area on time for the shuttle to return to hotel but there was no more space for us ( after having been listed to be on that bus pick-up).. We have to miss some places to be there on time with 2 small kids, we called the front desk to see what happened who answeres with no remorse but nevertheless sent the shuttle back after half hour of waiting on the street. Moldy ceiling of bathroom because theres no air exhaust.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"this hotel sucks"
Dirty nasty unsafe horrible neighborhood not worth the low cost....like a cheap motel from the 80s the entire hotel smells. There is free parking but good luck finding a spot the Indian restaurant in the same lot.takes all the parking...don't do it
2 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"The facility is a little old"
There are steps in the hallway to rooms where it is very hard to move luggages around.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Irene
Bad experience. Right in front of our hotel rooms is a function room where there was a party ongoing with tons of guests in and out, noisy and can hear conversations from our hotel room, they should have not booked a party not until late at night when hotel guests are supposed to be resting, parking is also a nightmare, location is also bad. The door lock was also wiggly and almost coming out. I called the reception and promised to come and take a look at it but nobody came. Terrible experience!
BA
"Easy access off of I5."
Maybe 10 minutes from downtown, easy access from I 5 and 99. Close to entertainment. Clean room, decent service. My family would stay there again and I would recommend it. Though the website defiantly makes it look fancier than it is. The doughnut shop next to it was awesome.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014