All hotels in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United States of America
11391 Viking Dr, Eden Prairie, MN, 55344, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Nicest hotel I've ever stayed at!!"
Staff was very friendly and accommodating to everything we needed. Room was modern, comfortable and CLEAN!! I have never seen a hotel pool and hot tub as clean and clear as we did staying here. All around we felt very at home for 2 days.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Nice Hotel. Shuttle Free; Long term parking is not"
Our flight was delayed so we booked this hotel last minute just for a quick overnight and the "free" shuttle to the airport. Price was our main attraction, but we wanted to stay in a decent rated place too. We also needed park and ride. The hotel was nice and fine. Polite service. Just a heads up the parking is $10/day, though the shuttle is free. We became Club Carlson members to reduce our parking to $5/day. They don't charge for travel days, so for a week it was $30 extra for a week; still cheaper than airport parking... 10 minute shuttle. Nice hotel though for the money.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Jeremiah
"Nice accommodations - Great price."
Convenient location off 494. Attractive room, comfortable bed, but very loud heater/air conditioner unit.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2015
Darlene
It was a very nice hotel and room! Bed was wonderful! Like that Starbucks was in the hotel!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Internet connection problems at Edan Praire MN!!"
Personnel were excellent. Internet connection for all was difficult. I could not log on in my room and the two other clients I suggested had the same. Had to support that did not work. I spent an over an hour with hotel personnel and finally got on the public connect but the rest of the stay I had to work in the check in area!!!! unacceptable for a past platinum customer. I retired and came back to work recently so will be traveling.. I will not stay at edan Praire until you get the internet fixed. My two clients experience was similar. The manager was somewhat helpful but turned it over to the assistant who finally thru trail and error figured it out.
2 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"A very pleasant stay."
Clean, updated decor, nice pool and hot tub with full size towels, not like the hand towel size you get at many other hotel pools. Close to many restaurants and shopping center.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"very clean room excellent service"
Very clean room excellent service
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Sanjeev
Everything was wonderful I will be back Was very quiet, clean , comfortable .
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
gea
"Quiet and comfortable"
Very professional staff, great customer service. Place is at little hard to find but once there place was great.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Brad
"Nice and clean hotel"
This hotel is conveniently located off highway 494 and is close to the Mall of America. The hotel is in good condition and very clean. The only thing I don't like is the air conditioning system which is very noisy.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Sean
"good stay"
the rooms are just so dry (but they all are) the pool was nice and warm and ALWAYS busy Beds were comfortable, not great, but good- I'm not sure there was a breakfast....
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Can't beat the price"
We stayed here last year and enjoyed our stay so we booked again. No over the top frills which is fine. Very clean and comfortable. There is a pool. Two days in a row, the alarm in the room next to us went off very early. No one was staying there. The first day we just kind of ignored it because we were up early and going to a competition. The next day when we were trying to get some rest and sleep in it went off. We called the front desk to have them take care of it. They did, but we didn't really get back to sleep and enjoy not having to get up early. That was the only real drawback. Maybe we will stay again next year.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis Eden Prairie
Thank you for the kind words regarding our housekeeping department. Cleanliness is one of our top priorities. Please accept my apologies for the alarm clock in the next room. I have shared this feedback with our housekeeping leader to ensure we double check the clocks as we clean the rooms. Thank you for staying with us and I hope to hear from you again in the near future.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Week-end Get-a-way"
Just a get together with friends, had a wonderful stay!
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
Ann
"Hotel was close to the running event I was in."
The only thing I felt was not good was the pool was cold. Ever thing else was good
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"A class act"
Friendly clerk, spacious room, comfortable bed, and very clean. Wish we could leave our car here when flying out of town.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Hockey stay"
Great bed, poor pillows
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Ralph
This was a very nice place but we did find crumbs near the headboard and in the tub.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Excelent"
It was great. Hotel staff was very polite and helpful. We are not from the area so they helped us with directions and restaurant advice.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"January 31, 2015"
We had a family get together. 5 rooms. 11 adults.6 children. Easy access. The rooms were spacious and clean. Service was good. We will definitely stay again!
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Nice place for a short trip"
I stayed here for two nights. I like the location of the hotel and cleanness of the room. It is also convenient to have "THE BISTRO" in the hotel.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Comfortable suites."
We had a large group that included 12 children. The reception staff were very understanding of the need to have suites that were linked to ensure safe supervision. Beds were comfortable - even the roll away bed for the adult. Also provided plates and silverware so we could eat our meal in our rooms even though it was delivered.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"Quiet stay"
Clean and comfortable. Friendly staff.
2 night trip Jan 23, 2015
"I'll stay again."
Hotel was quiet and clean. Only downfall was the pool closed at 11pm, was hoping to sit in hot tub at 11:15.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Theresa
"Would recommend"
Great stay, really friendly staff. Definitely more of a 'business person' hotel. No free breakfast which was fine with us as we brought our own. Love that the room had a balcony. No microwaves or fridges in the room which made traveling with our small kids a little hard but it was fine. Kind of a weird location, not much for shops or restaurants in the immediate area. Overall I would definitely recommend, especially since the weekend rate we got was so great.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
It was ok. Just what we expected, nothing special. A decent hotel for a decent price.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis Eden Prairie
Angelina, I am glad to read that your stay had no surprises and that it was what you were expecting. I look forward to you staying with us again when your travels bring you to Eden Prairie. Scott Jacobi General Manager
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
angelina
"Better than expected"
Very pleased with hotel and stay. Condition of room was great and found some good restaurants near by.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Jill
Very good , staff very friendly. Clean room, comfortable beds.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"good"
Had a good stay the hallway noise was loud you can hear way to much from the hallway it seems
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"Great Stay and Hotel!"
We booked this online at a wonderful discount, which is why we chose this location. The hotel lobby was beautiful and check in and out was a breeze. Upon check in we were asked if we were celebrating a special occasion since I was carrying flowers. We explained this was our last big outing before I would have our first baby in 3 weeks. With that we were upgraded to a King Suite instead of the Standard King we had booked! The suite was beautiful, the bed was very comfortable and we had no complaints whatsoever. Would stay here again!
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Danielle
"Quiet stay."
As stated in other comments the heating unit is VERY irritating. Ticks before going on and ticks before going off. Other than that it is a very quiet nice hotel. How about at LEAST a continental breakfast though ?? Have a bar in the lobby for breakfast ,BUT very pricey. I guess you get what you pay for. If you want a clean quiet place to get some rest this is a place worth staying.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
We stay here every time we come to town which is several times a year.
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Reasonable rate at an above average hotel."
Stayed overnight while visiting family for Christmas.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"Weekend getaway"
Check in process was exceptional. Took less than a minute. Everything about the room was comfortable. All staff were very accomodating and there was total quiet during the night. The location was very convenient to everything we wanted to do.We would definately consider this hotel in the future.
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Greg
"Nice hotel, bad heaters"
If you can sleep with annoying ticking sounds all night then you can stay here. Hotel was clean and bed was very comfortable but every time the heater kicked in it would tick and when it kicked off it ticked louder! We even switched rooms but they all did it.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis Eden Prairie
I am very sorry to read that you were not able to get a good night’s rest. When you stay at a Marriott hotel you have certain expectations and we obviously fell short of both your expectations along with ours. I will review the issue you noted with our engineering department to see if there is any way to remedy. Thank you for staying with us. Scott Jacobi General Manager
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Disappinted"
Beds were way too soft. And $10.00 is outrageous for 2 bottles of soda and a bag of chips.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Good for a short stay."
In town for family wedding. Clean and nice hotel. Only minor issue was at the bistro/café one morning. Ordered fruit and a smoothie. Got served well after others who had ordered meals, which would have been understandable however, when the order was finally served, the fruit was in a plastic cup, as if it was pre-made and had just been taken off the shelf of the refrigerator!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Older hotel. Decor was odd. Elevator didn't work.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis Eden Prairie
Please accept my apologies for the elevator being out of service while we upgrade it to a more modern system. The project is scheduled to be completed soon so hopefully upon your next trip to Eden Prairie you can ride in our newly remodeled elevator. Scott Jacobi General Manager
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Great hotel for a great price!"
Everything about our stay here was excellent. Check-in was easy and smooth. Pool area is clean and enjoyable. Rooms are spacious and very clean! Would highly recommend this hotel.
"Very Clean"
The hotel was very clean and updated.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"clean & simple"
nothing special, but a good hotel at a good rate. Great breakfast. No bar, smaller rooms. Overall good place to stay.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
Greg
"Great hotel and great price!"
Had a wonderful stay! Rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff was extremely friendly!
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"a nice hotel"
Always good place to stay. Like the area close to everything
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Clean, quiet, comfortable."
Weekend getaway trip...no surprises at the Courtyard, nice as always.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Gene
"Great room and service, but no in-room movies"
Nice, comfortable and clean room. We wanted a room with movies available in the room for purchase for the family to watch, which was indicated on the hotel site, but was incorrect. There is no guide for the t.v. to know what is on and there are no movies available at all. Otherwise, everything else about the room and stay was great.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
brian
"Wonderful Hotel Close to my Destination"
I stayed here for one night. I had a show close by the next day so I was out of the room by 7:30 AM. The room was very nicely decorated and clean. Even though I was only there for a total of 10 hours tops, it was a very pleasant stay.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Brenda
"Shopping"
Shopping Mall & restaurants nearby.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"Nice and comfortable"
Very nice hotel. But there is no complimentary breakfast and no freeze or microwave in the room ( i was in non smoking king room)
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
SUMEET
"Clean"
I enjoyed my stay. It was great to stay in a smaller room, not too soft of a bed and clean bathroom. We were able to check in early which allowed us to get ready for our event. The coffee in the room was a jump start to the morning.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"A clean, quiet place to stay."
This hotel was a clean and comfortable place to stay. Because of it's size, there were no big parties and loud noises to contend with. I would stay there again when I return to the area.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"convienent stay"
hotel excellent. beds a little soft for me needed a firmer mattress.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014