All hotels in Jeffersonville, Indiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here700 West Riverside Drive, Jeffersonville, IN, 47130, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

Didn't like the three day hold for incidentals that were not incidental
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
Ernest
"weekend getaway"
All of the staff was friendly. Hotel room is a little dated. The bed is hard and the pillows are uncomfortable. Decent price hotel with a nice view.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Would return"
We enjoyed our stay!
2 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
"Go for smaller room"
The room was big but not worth the price, I was expecting more. The larger room was like they took the smaller room and just added sq ft? The bathroom was small, no mini fridge, etc. The Sheraton is nice, but save your mont and go for the smaller room. This was a senseless waste of $80.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Jeffrey
"Bed was very comfortable, room was clean"
king bed was very comfortable, nice amenities clean room friendly staff
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
DT
"Great hotel, great staff"
The staff was EXTREMELY friendly and helpful. There was a marathon and a bike race in town, so they drew us maps and printed off road closures for us. They also helped us navigate around the construction to get into Louisville much easier than what google had outlined for us! The hotel is very conveniently located to downtown Louisville; less than a ten minute drive away. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Kari
"Great option for staying close to Louisville"
The hotel turned out to be a great option for staying just across the river from downtown Louisville. It's very close to the newly open pedestrian bridge, or a short taxi or Uber ride, and even better - the hotel offers a free shuttle van to most locations downtown. I'd happily stay at this place again!
3 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
"Awesome Hotel Choice"
We booked last minute to attend a music festival in Louisville. I called the hotel directly and got quoted a much higher rate than we received from hotels.com. We got there earlier than expected and they allowed us to check in early because there was a room clean. Having a shuttle to take us to an from the event was AWESOME! Breakfast was pricey, and I wish the pool and hot tub would have been open later but other than that, the stay was fantastic!
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
EJ
I was disappointed there was not a mini fridge available to place my leftovers in from dinner. Otherwise an enjoyable stay
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"Concert Shuttle"
We stayed at this hotel for the Louder than Life Festival that was held in Champions Park. The hotel provides a free shuttle back and forth to the concert. The room was nice and the staff were friendly. We ate the breakfast buffet that they have for $12.50, which was well worth the money. Overall, this was a great hotel.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
CW
"Louder than life concert weekend"
My buddy and I stayed for the weekend of the louder than life concert. Couldn't have asked for anything more. It was great. The shuttle dropped us off both days and everything was excellent.
2 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
Calvin
Extremely comfortable beds. Incredibly friendly staff
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Close to downtown Louisville"
Helpful staff, great shuttle! Even amongst the traffic construction, the shuttle was very convenient.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
chris
"Great hotel and location."
Great staff and overall 10 out of 10. Also terrific value for money
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
the big man
"was ok"
Beds were comfy, The location was bad because of all the construction. They had the bridge closed which made it horrible to go to Louisville. Over all, the hotel was clean and staff was friendly
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
donna
"Close to 4th Street, Louisville & free shuttle"
Staff very nice & helpful, free shuttle to 4th Street party, ask front desk for free entrance passes to the clubs. Club level on 10th floor gives access to free breakfast, snacks, and drinks, nice amenity.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Great experience!"
The best part of the stay was the helpful front desk and most of all, Frank, the courtesy driver. My GPS was taking me to a different location. The front desk got Frank on the phone. I still had trouble getting there because of all the construction in the area. Frank the courtesy driver actually came to find me and lead me back to the hotel. Thank you Frank! And thank you to the front desk staff for getting him involved. Room was also clean as was the fitness center. Highly recommend!
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
If we had not been so tired when we checked in (10pm) we would have left or asked for room change. When you enter the hotel is nice and it is in a lovely area on the Ohio River, this is why we wanted to stay here. But I have never seen such an upscale hotel with such nasty, dirty furniture (specifically the no longer white chair and the desk chair). Also every nick and cranny in the bathroom shower, wall plug and floor was dirty. Additionally when I reached for a washcloth it was damp and dirty. I have every intention of letting them know and wish to share this with others. We travel all the time, stay in upscale and not so upscale, this was just unacceptable for any level of hotel.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
PJ
"Louisville Is Nice"
The location is just across the river from downtown. There is a nice walking bridge across the river close by and it is very cool. A nice romantic stroll and a must if you stay here. It's a big part of why i'd stay here again. The room is just ok. It was clean and the bed was comfortable. While i don't think it was quite a $200+ room, it was still nice enough and the town made up the difference. I'd still recommend. P.S. The town is open until 4:00am
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
Andy
"Great location, not so fabulous room"
Elevator had a not so pleasant SMELL. Pool was extremely SMALL not at a like the pictures. Excellent location!!! Bristol Grill was excellent food was yummy even my very picky eater was impressed!
2 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Freddie
"Enjoyable Stay"
Great experience for the Forecastle Music Festival. The shuttle to and from the concert was an amazing and unexpected service. Shoutout to Vince and Frank for being exceptional with the shuttles!
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Nice hotel for the price. Pleasant staff"
The staff at this hotel are all well trained and friendly. Especially The shuttle driver Frank. He went out of his way to accommodate our needs for travel. The only drawback I had with this hotel was that the beds were not comfortable at all. Also it was odd to me that they had no option for a 2 queen room. Overall though it was a nice hotel.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
bob
Newly remodeled hotel that is quiet and comfortable with great service. Very comfortable bed and great pillows, better than my own bed and pillows. Wasnt sure what to expect out of the riverside. Thought there would be a little boardwalk with different vendors and shops, not the case. 4 different restaurants to eat and drink while overlooking the river. Great views and good food but no boardwalk. One little shop a couple blocks west that rents bikes. Would have been nice to know that prior to when we found it on our way out of town.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Comfortable & Close to Downtown Louisville"
Good value for the money. Clean and comfortable with a friendly staffCleanliness
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Nice Location, close to a lot of stuff!"
We had a very enjoyable experience at this location.
"Convenient and Comfortable"
We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Convenient to a variety of attractions as well as local restaurants. Would stay again!
5 night trip Jun 16, 2014
"Pet friendly"
I was so happy they had a awesome pet friendly hotel they treated my dog so good
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
t
"Probably Won't Stay Here Again"
We stayed here about a year ago and loved it. Came back this time and carpet in the room was filthy, along with hairs in the shower. We were awakened at 9 A. M. by housekeeping telling us it was time to check out. Check out wasn't until noon. We will find a different motel for our next visit to Louisville.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2014
Pamela Norris
"Outstanding staff"
Even thought it was not the newest, fanciest hotel, room was properly clean. Everyone at the staff was great with us and our dog.
Other trip May 25, 2014
Leo
"Nice room"
Nice room but small. Thought since the hotel was so close to the beautiful river we would have some kind of a view but the hotel is turned the opposite direction. Hotel staff was excellent. Location is easy to get to and good food in walking distance.
Other trip May 24, 2014
Cornelius Fam
"One Night Getaway"
Overall, I was pleased with my experience with my stay at the Sheraton Louisville Riverside. Upon arriving to the hotel we were greeted warmly by a very professional hotel staff. We were attended to quickly & were making our way to our room within 5-7 minutes. I did notice that the hallway leading to our room is rather dated & needs a little "facelift." When we got into our room the room itself was clean, except for a few small carpet stains. My biggest complaint with the entire experience was with our breakfast experience at the hotel. The meal left something to be desired, and it wasn't worth what we paid for it. Apart from that I would stay at the Sheraton Louisville Riverside again in the future.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2014
"convenient, nice room - poor attention to detail"
This hotel is convenient with a nice view. But three issues proved to disappoint: 1) my scheduled wake up call did not happen; 2) the shuttle to "downtown" didn't go to my location even though my destination discussed the evening before and I was not informed until I arrived for the shuttle - they called a cab but still, it was unnerving to change last minute; and 3) my room service meal was delivered without silverware/napkin so the food was cold by the time I could eat it. I know this sounds cranky but these are easy things that any hotel of this caliber should get right. Particularly the wake-up call.
Other trip May 21, 2014
"Nice but a little outdated in room area."
Hotel staff was excellent and free van shuttle to downtown was perfect. Would only recommend the rooms get updated were a little outdated.
Other trip May 19, 2014
friendly staff
"Close to Louisville"
Really nice hotel close to Louisville everything was great except the grouchy waitress for breakfast
Other trip May 17, 2014
Samuel
"Decor OK but comfy"
We were staying as a night away from kids for our anniversary. We were looking for a room with comfort & class. The hotel itself is beautiful but the rooms were just average in their décor. But the beds were VERY comfy! Bathroom was a little small but was sufficient. The breakfast is the usual cold hotel breakfast of cereal, danishes & fruit. Two problems we did have was getting the thermostat to cool the room enough although it wasn't terribly warm. And we heard a lot of noise from the hallway even though we had a room away from the elevators. I think this was more because there were some noisy people down the hall, no fault to the hotel. Aside from this the stay was fine & the room was clean for what we needed and even went out for dinner at Rocky's Sub pub across the street.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2014
"Nice Staff-Housekeeping needs work"
The front desk staff was very sweet and accomadating of our room request. Mr. Frank, was so wonderful. He gave us ride to the airport & history of the city. He is a treasure! The only disappointment was the one day we asked for the room to be cleaned, there was no exta, coffee, shampoo or toilet paper left. Overall, it was a nice stay in a older building.
3 night trip May 7, 2014
Murphy
"unimpressive"
had a view of a parking lot. ceiling is low, no minibar. everything is kind of old and worn not in a good way. doesn't feel too clean. my friend had a full trashcan in his room . bed wasn't comfortable
1 night trip May 8, 2014
andrew
We stayed here for the Kentucky Derby Marathon. Even though the events were in Louisville, the shuttle service and hotel staff made our stay very enjoyable. We would stay here again.
3 night trip Apr 17, 2014
We came into town for the Kentucky Derby Marathon and we had a great stay at the Sheraton. Very friendly staff, clean, very comfortable rooms and beds! The staff worked it out so we had 2 connecting rooms, which made morning marathon prep easier. They had an early morning breakfast available and a shuttle dropped us off near the start line. Once we finished, the hotel was willing to send the shuttle back to pick us up. I couldn't have asked for better service! Would stay there again!
Jillian
"close to all must-see sights"
Great service!
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"Nice hotel and very nice staff"
We were upgraded to a business king when we checked in. Check in was very easy and the staff was very nice. The room was really spacious and the bed was so comfy. The shower was nice and clean as well. The shuttle driver was courteous and dropped us off at 4th Street Live. We only stayed 1 night so we didn't get to take advantage of many of the features but I'm sure they were great.
"thunder over louisville"
great time beautiful view
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
joyce
"Nice place to stay outside of Louisville"
Went to town for Thunder. This is not the best option for that event. Other than that a nice, clean property.
2 night romance trip Apr 11, 2014
"Not worth the cost. ."
The location was great. . Hot tub had green slime in it.. Very pricey the only good thing was the driver Frank that went above and beyond for us.. He was the best..
3 night family trip Apr 9, 2014
kim zuke
All of the amenities I encountered were great and the location right on the river was excellent. Just what I was looking for at the end of my busy week
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2014
Great stay and having the shuttle to take you downtown was awesome. Frank Green should be paid extra. He is a great concierge and example of Louisville hospitality.
2 night business trip Apr 3, 2014
"Shuttle was very convenient"
Overall, stay was delightful. The hotel staff was helpful and the hotel shuttle was available to take you right into Louisville. Very clean and tidy. The price is a lot better than right across the river in the actual city of Louisville, yet you're a 2 minute drive away. I would highly recommend this hotel.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2014
"Nice stay."
Stayed 1 night to attend a concert in Louisville. Didn't realize this hotel was across the river I. Indiana. But was pleasantly surprised that they had a great shuttle service to the concert. Made the trip smooth and easy.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Emily
"Nice hotel,good location"
Very nice hotel located on the river. Hotel site indicated the room I selected had a view of river and city. However my room no view. I was very very dissapointed because that was the reason I selected this hotel.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"the elevators"
our only problem was that our room was next to elevators and it was very noisy and when in bed you actually vibrated...we asked to change rooms and the next day they accommodated us but the beds were not as comfortable...
Other trip Mar 24, 2014