All hotels in Jeffersonville, Indiana, United States of America
700 West Riverside Drive, Jeffersonville, IN, 47130, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"short and enjoyable"
came for the view and got a wonderful one
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Nicole
"Good place to stay"
Hotel has some good places to eat nearby and it is easy to get into Louisville.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Kevin L
"shuttle service was great"
had a good time
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Very comfortable bed. Room and hotel was clean. Shuttle available to get over to Louisville side.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Thunder 2015"
Enjoyed our time immensely.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"overpriced, noisy room"
stayed one night on business, the room was next to the elevators and was so noisy I had to wear earplugs to sleep, there were stains of unknown origin on the carpet, the tiny vanity in bathroom and poor lighting made it hard to shave. price of $220 is $50 more than nearby hotels. next trip to Louisville I will be staying in one of those I've stayed in a $220/night room, this is not one of those.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Barie
"Sheraton Louisville"
Nice large double shower; perfect for two! Bedding was great...plenty of pillows. Room was very clean. Staff was very helpful and extremely friendly. Pool was unavailable for our second night, but staff tried to get us in at neighboring hotels. Great experience. Would recommended hotel without reservation.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Great place to stay."
Unfortunately, I became ill during my stay and required an extra night, the staff was extremely accommodating, and Michael, the housekeeping manager, who is originally from Liverpool, was one of the nicest people I have ever met. He delivered extra linens, paper products, and called twice, once before he completed his shift, to ask if I needed anything. The river view is beautiful, and the atmosphere was so comforting. I hope his supervisor will give him a raise.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Merl J
Stayed here to break up a long drive. Friendly staff, indoor pool, clean room. We stayed in a double standard room. Not a fan of double beds over queens, and the bathroom was very small and cramped for the price of the hotel. Overall a very nice place. Not very much to say, we were only in the hotel for 12 hours and most of that was sleeping :-)
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Pamela
"great stay in lousiville."
amazing staff, above and beyond service. hotel is 4$ cab ride to downtown Louisville.
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
Billy
"Nice hotel."
Nice room with a great view of the Ohio River. Several good quality restaurants within walking distance. Great breakfast buffet at the hotel, but they didn't open until 7:00am on weekdays and 8:00am on the weekend. This only worked for our schedule one day. It was easy to find and the traffic was not bad. I would definitely stay there again.
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Good location right off fwy!"
All staff at hotel were very friendly and helpful. Very welcoming!
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Exactly what we needed for a couples getaway!"
We needed a quick and romantic getaway where we would be catered to and this hotel was a perfect spot to land! We ordered breakfast in bed each morning and it was delicious fresh fruit, and so much more. There were three (3!) restaurants inside the hotel so we didn't even have to brave the cold February snowy sidewalks if we didn't want to for lunch and dinner, which is nice, because both nights we wanted to stay very close! The staff was extremely courteous and made the entire weekend one that will be remembered!
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Faith
Nice hotel. We had 2 double beds in our room, and it was a little cramped, but other than that it was great. My kids enjoyed the indoor pool, and the staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Nichole
"One nite getaway"
Concert getaway with my boyfriend Had a great time. Bed was so comfortable. Will be back.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Loved the convenience to YUM arena..was impressed with the complimentary shuttle to and from the hotel from the arena.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Best staff ever!"
The staff was amazing. I have never seen such friendly people. Every single staff we came in contact with were so friendly and helpful. It was a wonderful getaway! The hotel was very nice.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Mindy
"Weekend Visit"
Not quite easy to get to lately with the nearby construction on the interstate, but definitely enjoyed the stay. The staff were quite helpful!
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Near the river"
We stayed in this place only one night, but the rooms were very nice and the beds were extremely comfortable.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Xavier
"Nice hotel - close to river & restaurants"
Very nice & clean hotel. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Nice hotel, great location. Several good restaurants and bars within walking distance. Nice gym and pool.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Would Definitely recommend this hotel"
The front desk was professional and helpful, yet also enthusiastic. The room was great; clean and very comfy beds. The location was really nice because the hotel is located near a walk way across the bridge into Louisville, as well as the historic section of downtown Jeffersonville. The swimming pool could be larger, but other than that, we enjoyed our stay and would stay there again.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
cindy
"Family visit"
Beautiful view of the river and the Louisville skyline. The hotel was very clean,comfortable and looked recently remodeled. The person at the front desk were very nice and accomadating. I am sure it was a weekend or special rate but it was a great hotel for the cost.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Absolutely nothing bad to say. We had an excellent stay for our wedding anniversary. Very nice hotel!
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Great hotel!"
Just a get away with the wife. Nice location. Multiple places to eat right around the hotel. Great staff. Free shuttle! Driver was great! Would def go back there!
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Good stay"
The hotel & service were nice. My only complaint is that my room was located right next to elevator so at 6:30am It sounded like a truck was rolling up & down my wall continuously for the next 3 hours.
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
Friendly helpful staff, Clean and comfrtable room, great room service, value for the money
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
"Pleasant Stay"
Everything was good about the stay. The elevators make a lot of noise in the morning when activities start up for the day. Other times the noise is not that noticeable. Also, we've stayed there before and reminded that the bathroom is tight, especially when two have to share it.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"5 Stars!"
It was a wonderful stay at the Sheraton! First time staying here, and I'll definitely be back!
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"New Years Eve made easy!"
Very nice facility, and the shuttle service was the best! With the construction it was very confusing for newcomers to the area and that simplified the whole trip. Almost forgot, having all the dining choices inside the hotel was great! And the lobby bar prices were so affordable! Thanks again!
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
jason
"No water pressure in showers, horrible!"
This is our 4th stay at the Sheraton. The lobby area was nice as it has been the other times we stayed & the common areas were actually cleaner than our second stay. Check in was easy & the staff was very friendly. When we first walked into the room there was a very odd smell & we were greeted by what looked like a small roach which we quickly "took care of". We didn't see any others the remainder of the stay (thank goodness!) The room was clean but they are starting to look a little worn (why would anyone choose to put an off white chair in a hotel room???). We quickly got used to the odd smell, it didn't cause any issues for us. After a long day of travel I decided to take a nice hot shower. The shower was hot but there is NO water pressure what so ever. Seriously... A trickle... VERY disappointing. While washing your hair your feet get cold. The next morning I asked the front desk if there is anything that could be done & they said they would call maintenance but all that was done was they switched the setting on the shower head. Nice. Other than our greeting by the bug & the horrible shower the stay was comfortable & worth the price paid online.
3 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
Hard to get to but very nice place.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"I'd love to stay here again!"
I was having the worst day traveling home from our family holiday and I was really exhausted by check in. Luckily, the hotel was easy to find with plenty of parking! The staff was very friendly! And the room was so comfortable that I didn't leave it for the whole night! Room service was awesome and I will always stay here during vacation traveling!
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Katie
"Clean and comfortable"
Perfect for breaking up a long drive. Room was large, clean and comfortable
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Abbey
"I would stay here again"
This is a dog friendly hotel, and I never heard any noise! Wonderful family hotel, but quiet! Great clean pool too, bonus.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Emily
"No Cooperation"
I will start off my admitting fault on acidently booking the wrong dates for a stay. The manager was not in when I tried to resolve the issue and my information was taken with a confirmation of return of contact when he turned. Instead I received an email that showed no appreciation of my business. I needed a room for four nights but wanted to give this hotel a shot one night before I booked the rest. I admit the mistake but an owner that takes pride in his business should show a little more concern with a customer.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Ty
"Louisville"
Stay was okay....would have liked breakfast or the very least coffee in the lobby. Location was okay but parking was an issue....very little parking.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
amy
"Great stay for great price"
Very friendly staff, clean hotel, room was decent and bed was comfortable. Great location.
3 night family trip Dec 10, 2014
Ashley
"NCAA Women's Volleyball Regional Tournament"
I really liked the hotel and staff. I did request a room with two double beds when I placed the order however they gave me a king instead. It wasn't bad but the person I roomed with preferred to have her own bed as did I. The room was very tidy and clean. the bathroom surprised me by having a shower door instead of a curtain. That was a nice feature. Also, the shower head was a multi spray head with a lot of pressure. That was really a wonderful surprise as well considering most hotels use those tiny shower heads with water savers. I like very much that the hotel had a recycle trash bin which I used and also offered incentives to be green during the stay. A pleasant place to stay indeed.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Not bad place to stay. A little disappointed in the size of indoor pool and the hot tub. Our room happened to be closest to the elevators which ended up being pretty noisy during the night.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Bryan
"Great atmosphere, great service, great rooms!"
Great stay.
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
"It was ok!"
the thermostat (they had 2) it was label which one was for what. The blanket & pillow looked as though they hadn't been changed from the last visit!
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
dee
"Perfect in every way!"
Everything was perfect. We had our dog with us. Definitely a pet friendly hotel! Room was VERY nice and VERY comfortable. Staff were all friendly.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Jaleen
"Thanksgiving Stay"
The room was clean except the carpet was dirty and stained. Other issues were the shower door was inoperable on one side and you had to literally squeeze by the commode to enter the shower. Also disappointed that there was no microwave or mini refrigerator unless you paid an added cost of ten dollars per piece per night. Seems a bit chintzy but they also charge for phone calls.
4 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Great, real nice room. Great veiw. Nice people. Location of the hotel was good. The only thing was the restaurant was not that good the food taste bad.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
james
"Satisfied Customer"
Was hard to find hotel due to all the bridge construction. Very easy to get to the expo center from the hotel which we were happy about.
3 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
"Helpful staff, needs a few updates to the hotel."
If you want to run to Louisville easily, but not necessarily stay in Louisville, this is a great choice. Free parking. Several great places to eat within walking distance, few choices for breakfast on a Sunday, though. We drove to the Slugger Museum - walked around Louisville. Spent the next days closer to the hotel. Room could use some deep cleaning, and it is close to time to replace that mattress. I saw signs that they were renovating but it must have been in a different part of the hotel than I was as I didn't see any work being done. Would stay here again.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"rooms need updating"
Great location. Excellent staff. Room was disappointing. Bad Stains on carpet and chair. Fixtures dirty in bathroom. No drawers to put clothes in. WiFi in and out. Had a better room last time I stayed here.
frequent travel
Didn't like the three day hold for incidentals that were not incidental
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
Ernest
"weekend getaway"
All of the staff was friendly. Hotel room is a little dated. The bed is hard and the pillows are uncomfortable. Decent price hotel with a nice view.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014