All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
8300 Jamaican Ct, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Keep up the good work"
Excellent! The room was great value for the price, and the location was great for dining, Disney, and shopping. The room was very clean, and it was comfortable. I have a hard time sleeping in any bed other than my own, and sometimes have a hard time in my own bed. The bed was clean, comfortable, and worth looking forward to at the end of the day.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Carlos
"Good Value if you are going to the Convention Cent"
If you're going to be attending a conference at the convention center this La Quinta offers good value for the basics: clean, comfortable bed, hot shower, free internet access. There are many restaurants in all price ranges within walking distance. If the conference shuttle does not stop here, it will stop at one of the hotels within walking distance.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Great staff, bad location"
The freeway traffic was very loud, and at the time I stayed there were lots of kids screaming and running around. As well as 2 dogs right above me that barked all night. I do realize that this just happened at the time I was there...but it seemed like the walls were made of paper...heard everythin!
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"2 thumbs up"
had a wonderful one night stay
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Antonio
"An ok experience is what we expected & what we got"
Hotel staff was very friendly and tried to be accommodating (we asked them if they could have rooms ready for fellow travelers before 3pm, as we had a function to go to and needed to leave at 3:45, and they did). Oddly, 4 out of the 5 of us were put in disabled rooms — 3 of those may have been due to trying to accommodate early arrival, but mine was not, as I arrived at 7:30pm a day earlier than the others (I didn't mind, although I do find it strange that I wasn't informed when I checked in). The breakfast was much nicer than breakfasts I've had at similar hotels (although the coffee was undrinkable). The room seemed clean, but smelled damp and musty, and I found a (live) flea on me in the bed.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Mel
"Far from Disney"
Pros: Clean, spacious room, easy check-in and out Cons: far drive from Disney (considering there are other hotels of same quality much closer), not enough tables for breakfast area, crowded breakfast area, ran out of all fruit for breakfast (due to other travelers wrapping it in napkins and taking it with them), our room faced I-4 so we heard the cars all night.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Kate
"Convenient and Clean"
I was in Orlando, FL for a conference at the nearby convention center. The hotel was so close and convenient to everything I wanted to see and do. The staff was super friendly and the rooms and lobby were always neat and tidy. I also loved the included continental breakfast each morning!
4 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Kathryn
"Poor Choice"
Our hotel had cockroaches in the bathroom, and when telling the front desk, got no reply at all. Also went one morning to the desk to ask about laundry facilities. The woman told me where the facility was, and the cost. She even sold me soap and gave me change for the machines. I went to the facility only to find everything was out of order. I returned to the front desk and the lady replied, yea we know sorry about that. REALLY!!
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Like it"
Liked it very much look for ward next trip to Orlando
3 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Elena
Checked in and immediately checked out...and got a refund....hotel was dirty inside and out and the room I was given was not the one I booked...would not recommend this hotel to anyone but frat boys...
3 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Dana
"The Air condiontioner broke twice the room was dir"
The air cond broke twice the room was dirty my socks got real dirty walking on the rugs
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Ok for a couple of nights"
Everything was good with hotel except for our room keys had to be reset because they mysteriously stopped working. Otherwise no other problems :)
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
tito
Wonderful hotel to come and crash at after a full day out & about.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"Orlando 2014"
Staff helpful and pleasant. Convenient location, good breakfast. Rooms were average.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
d
"The service was excellent."
I called before going to the hotel to reserve a crib for my baby. Someone from the front desk first confirmed the reservation. The day before coming in, I called again to reconfirm that the crib was going to be in the bedroom. However, Melissa informed me that the crib was on a first come first serve basis and it was not guaranteed. I was upset to the point where I was about to rebook another hotel. I was informef that the room I booked didn't have a refrigerator so I didn't have a place to store my baby's milk. Melissa was very accomodating. She said that there was a fridge in their kitchen and that they could store the milk there. When we arrived at the hotel, Cecilia was very sweet and checked us in. To my surprise, the room had a refrigerator and a microwave, which made our lives much easier. Thank you all so much for understanding and being so accomodating. The breakfast had a lot of variety. It's not your standard continental breakfast. The guy at the front desk was very nice (the one with the glasses) and sweet when I couldn't work the printer in the 'business center'.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Miguelina
"nice place"
In town for a conference staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel was clean and comfortable. Would recommend to anyone who asks.
4 night business trip Oct 25, 2014
"Don't do it."
The room was next to a highway and really loud. There was a dead bug on the bed to greet me when I got to the room. There was an obvious and suspicious looking white stain on the couch. There were stains on the bedroom sheets.The toilet had a leak and was draining and refilling every 15 minutes. The carpet smelled like dirty feet (no I didn't get on the floor to smell it, you could smell it sitting on the bed. There were young people loitering in various locations, drinking and partying. The lady at the front desk was very kind and professional at check in, I did not have any other interaction with staff. I did not complain about the room, I just needed some sleep.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
"Second chance"
After getting different room because the first one had mold, the second room had toe nail clippings on the counter. Not to happy.
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
Jack
"Got what you paid for"
The room was nice. However, the bathroom door liked to stick and you had to make sure the room door was tightly closed. We did have a little issue of finding an outlet that worked.
1 night trip with friends Oct 29, 2014
Alison
"Good price"
Older hotel, clean room, very helpful friendly staff. Had room on 4 th floor facing pool area. Pool music went on till 11 pm which was very loud. Even with tv on could hear pool music. If air conditioner was running with tv on that muted the pool music. 11 pm too late to keep that level of music going. Breakfast was good with choices for everyone. Price was affordable and location was right where I wanted to be, near The Holy Land Experience. Good choice.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
bj
"Good place.."
Room was clean and fresh. Hotel corridors and elevator were dirty.. :( Still, not bad..price was right.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
Great rooms clean close to everything. I would stay again.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Good priced hotel, close to Universal & Disney"
We stayed at the La Quinta I-Drive because it was close to Universal Studios but much less than the price of the resorts nearby. It was clean and convenient and well worth the 5 minute drive to the parks in the morning. It was also only a 10-15 min. drive to Disney World, which was also a big plus.
4 night trip Oct 22, 2014
Close to major highway. Way too noisy at night to get a good night of sleep. Not worth it for the price.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Joyce
"Very good hotel and reasonably priced."
Stayed three nights for convention. Have stayed here before. It is a very decent hotel. Staff is excellent. Upon check-in I got a room that was right on the far end overlooking I-4 freeway. The freeway noise was too much for me so the next morning I asked for a room as far away from the freeway noise as possible. Fortunately, the desk clerk found a great room overlooking the pool that was much better even though the place was full up for the convention. The remaining nights were definitely better. If you're going to a convention this place is convenient since the convention buses usually run here or to other nearby hotels within a few minutes walking.
3 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
"One day stay"
Good room and clean. Elevators were dirty
1 night family trip Oct 14, 2014
"2 day stay"
This hotel definitely needs an update, water in the elevator, parking lot full of pot holes I was afraid to open the door to the room. I will say it was clean however the bathroom is very small with no fan and only one sink, you can't turn the sink light on without waking others up as there is no door to block the light. Breakfast was okay and they did have a selection for everyone, and the location was close to everything. Just very dated looking and depressing. I personally would not stay here again.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Star
"Poor"
Im not much of a complainer but to be honest this hotel was run down..not well kept at all!!... Very disappointing!!
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Gloria
Very nice!
4 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
Jose Gomez
"Perfect stay"
Always Love the La Quinta hotels, very comfortable and always neat and clean. The location was perfect to all of the parks. Pool was nice and front desk very friendly. We would stay here again.
4 night family trip Aug 27, 2014
Catherine
"Nice hotel near many food places"
Recommended. It is close to a busy area full of restaurants and close to shopping malls
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
johanna
"Just the job"
We have stayed here for many years fora couple of days, before going to the beach. How on earth can the manager remember you. He always welcomes us with first names. A basic but very nice hotel. Nice breakfast, very close to all amenities.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Great stay! Loved it!!"
Loved it. Really enjoyed the ocean view. Walking distance to many restaurants and the pier. I loved that it was far enough away from the busyness around the pier but close enough you could get to it if that's what you like. Will definitely go back to this same hotel again. Thanks again to John and Sue for the great room assignment and to Heather for her wonderful customer service.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
CindyW
"close to all must-see sights"
It was clean and all staff approached was courteous and helpful.
5 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
Roberto
"I didn't enjoy my stay"
Fleas were biting there was hair on the toilet & in the tub the staff was not friendly at all & not to mention the breakfast was terrible would not go back at all not even if it was a free stay we left and went to the marriot on university dr it was awsome kids loved it
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
keke
"Close to Sea World Orlando"
Hotel was very close to Sea World, great price for great rooms. Quiet, comfortable and clean. Front Desk was very helpful!
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Very nice hotel. comfortable room. stayed for a week for business. good breakfast. excellent hotel staff
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
cfdp
"Nice, close to all the parks."
Good price, good breakfast and Service was great. Hotel was very close to all attractions.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Norma
"Multi Day Trip to Universal and SeaWorld"
A slightly older hotel with some updates. We had a room with 2 double beds and a sleeper sofa. Nice sized room. Flat screen TV, Fridge, Microwave were all in the room. Also had in room WiFi. Our room did not face the interstate so it was a quiet room. Note: this hotel allows pets but we did not have any funny smells. 5-10 minutes from the parks. Super location in a nicely landscaped "neighborhood". We did not use the free breakfast so I can not comment on it. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We would stay here again.
2 night family trip Jun 2, 2014
"Within walking distance to International Drive"
Staff was extremely helpful, pleasant. Breakfast was good. Taxi service was good. Loved the shuttle to Universal
1 night trip May 11, 2014
Rachael
"excellent location"
no problem at all. good hotel. nice people. the breakfast could be better but is ok anywau
Other trip May 17, 2014
anibal
"Ótima localização"
The rooms have no fridge, the people who work here are very kind and ready to answer our needs.
Other trip May 13, 2014
Fabio
"Close to universal studios"
Very nice and good mattress I like so much cleaning in the room.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Close to International Drive"
Bed were very comfy, breakfast was good, pool is nice. The only downfall is it needs an update and I wish that they offered the shuttle to Universal more than a pickup time and drop off time. So if you want to go you have to go super early in the morning and stay there all day til 7-730pm.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Noise"
The hotel itself is super nice & staff was very friendly. The unfortunate part is unless you can sleep through anything, you will not rest well. I read other posts about the interstate noise, which yes, it was loud but didnt bother me (but did my kids), the part that was awful was the other guests. People were partying, running up & down halls, blaring music & it sounded like they were IN our room, the windows & doors are just not nearly sound proof enough. Such a shame for an otherwise great hotel!
1 night business trip May 3, 2014
Jess
I LOVED THE HOTEL......
2 night trip May 2, 2014
CRYSTAL
"Good times"
We had a great time. The staff was friendly and helpful. Definitely would stay there again. Great location, close to everything. Breakfast was a huge benefit for my family before we hit the parks early in the morning. Decently priced as well.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
pablo
"LaQuinta"
Staff was pleasant and helpfully. Location us close to all parks.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
"Great Pool"
I've stayed here several times. One of the best pools in Orlando for this priced hotel. Always warm and hot tub great too. Poolside bar. Rooms are ok, kind of dated but do fine. Good location. Good free breakfast. Parking and wi-fi free. Great value.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2014
Alan
Not impressed with the breakfast. The walls are thin you can hear everything going on outside the room, etc. The hotel staff was awesome though, very friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2014