All hotels in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
740 Burdett Ave, Victoria, BC, V8W1B2, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

Definitely feel like I was overcharged either by hotels.com or by Château it was a complete ripoff I feel like- for two nights I paid well over $500- for. Really nothing that's too spectacular!
2 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
Tina
"Love this hotel!"
I always stay here when I'm in town. The staff is so nice and the hotel is in the heart of downtown. So easy to walk wherever I want to go!
Response by Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites
Thank you for choosing the Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites once again during your visit to Victoria and for taking the time to provide your feedback during your stay with us. Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back to Victoria!
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Sherri
"Nice convenient hotel."
The 18th floor restaurant/bar has a wonderful panoramic view. The food was pretty good; not complaints. not fantastic.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
"Highly Recommend this hotel."
This hotel is centrally located in downtown Victoria, just a block behind the Empress Hotel. We were spending two nights sightseeing in Victoria. This hotel was perfect. It was well know, centrally located within walking distance to everything in Victoria, clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. There is no reason NOT to stay here!
Response by Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites
Thank you for your kind review and for choosing the Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites during your stay in Victoria. We were so pleased that you had a positive experience during your stay with us. Our suites are spacious; it's always nice to have a little extra room while travelling. Thank you again for your kind review and we look forward to welcoming you back to Victoria!
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Downtown - inner harbour hotel - Chateau Victoria"
This is at least my fourth visit to Chateau Victoria. Great staff who helps with questions. Very accommodating! I'll stay there again. Within a little hike from either the MV Coho (Black Ball Ferry from Port Angeles) or Victoria Clipper (from Seattle).
Other trip May 25, 2014
Margaret
Very relaxing , comfortable, friendly hotel . Great restaurants!
Other trip May 14, 2014
Very relaxing , comfortable, friendly hotel . Great restaurants!
Other trip May 14, 2014
Hotel lobby had a pleasing, inviting feel to it. Casual enough but just fancy enough to make us feel comfortable, considering that we are rather laid back in our approach to how we live our lives.
Other trip May 1, 2014
was some awesome things to do in walking distance. All staff was so very helpful and helped tell you where to go to see what. I would go back. They have awesome food upstairs over looking the city.
Other trip Jan 24, 2014
Barbie
"Birthday Trip"
Loved everything!
1 night trip Jan 9, 2014
Julianne
"Favorite Hotel"
This is our favorite hotel in Victoria. The suite is a worthwhile upgrade.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2013
KT
"will stay again"
The hotel is older, but the staff are extremely nice and accommodating. The elevators are extremely slow so don't be in a hurry. Be aware that they also offer a free shuttle service that they don't advertise.
3 night family trip Nov 28, 2013
Abigail
"Anniversary"
couldn't be better. Hotel and staff is amazing!
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
"Will stay here again"
Great location with very short walk to harbor, stores and restaurants. Stayed in a one room suite for four nites. Very spacious room, worked out great for sharing nightcaps with our friends. Hotel staff among the most helpful and friendly of any hotel I've stayed at. The hotel has a restaurant and a lounge. Did not try the restaurant but the lounge is great. A wee bit pricey but then what isn't pricey in Victoria.
4 night trip with friends Oct 13, 2013
"Hotel Chateau Victoria stay"
Having never stayed there before and reading some reviews regarding the hotels ongoing renovations we were a little unsure as to what we would encounter. When we were checking out we found out that our room was still due to be remodeled and we thought is was great just the way it was.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
"close to sights, nice staff and room"
I liked everything about it.
2 night trip Sep 18, 2013
Suzanne
"Visit to Victoria"
It's a relatively nice hotel. Restaurant prices are high. Pay for wifi and parking (over $30 per night). Personnel somewhat friendly, but not too helpful.
2 night trip Sep 11, 2013
H.Hochman
"Great Hotel in great location"
The staff was great breakfast at the vista was great. The room was a 1 bedroom suite. Plenty of room
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Excellent central location."
Good service and helpful front desk (eg recommended activities which were very good). Only drawback was my room was right over front glass entrance way and hence had a glaring reflection greenhouse effect in afternoons when curtains had to be closed completely and work the AC.. Otherwise recommend strongly..
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
Jaye
"Good pick"
My car overheated in the parking garage. Some one on staff gave me good advice, since it was a holiday weekend and car repair shops were closed. I really appreciated everyone's concern and help.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
"Nice Hotel, but"
A nice hotel, but air conditioning system is individual to each room and noisy.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
JJ
"Close to all must see sights in Victoria"
Everything we did was within walking distance of hotel except trip to Butchart Gardens. Hotel restaurant served wonderful meals with a great view. Service both at the hotel and restaurant were of high quality. Definitely enjoyed our stay!
2 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2013
Colleen
"Nice & good location"
I liked that the rooms had balconies w nice views & was convenient to walk anywhere I would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
mel
"Perfect location in Victoria"
The recently renovated Chateau Victoria Hotel in Victoria was a very nice place to stay on my visit. It is close to everything and the service and staff were extremely friendly and helpful. They stored our bags after we checked out so we could take a bus to Butchart Gardens for the day and then catch a ferry back to Port Angeles. The only criticism was the late night noise from the bar on the first floor heard on the lower floors of the hotel. I recommend booking on a higher floor to escape it. The rooftop bar has great wines, some small plates appetizers, and an awesome view especially at sunset and into the night.
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2013
Visitor
"Great Hotel!"
Enjoyed our stay. Hotel is first class all the way around.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2013
Carrie
"Weekend stay"
Spent a delightful weekend visiting and touring Victoria during our stay. The rooms were ample, clean and very comfortable. The location is outstanding because it allowed us to easily walk to many of the Victoria attractions.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"Great location, badly in need of refurbishing"
The "Chateau" is in a perfect location for exploring Victoria on foot. The problem is that it needs new furniture, more amenities, working elevators and cleaner windows. On the other hand, the staff was very helpful, the suite was spacious and from the 14th floor I had a beautiful view.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
Heidi
The staff is courteous and very helpful. Great staff. Clean rooms. We got an upgrade from junior to exec. Suite free of charge upon arrival. We had a wonderful stay
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2013
Jake
"Nice location, small rooms"
Hotel staff was very accommodating. The rooms are small and a bit outdated. It's close to everything. Hallways smell like urine and the rooms are poorly insulated. Also, AC is very noisey. Overall, it was ok, however.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
"Nice hotel, good location, needs a little update"
Staff very helpful and nice. Comfortable and nice location. A little dated but all in all comfortable and nice.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
D.J.
"We had a great stay"
Stayed two nights in a Junior Suite on our honeymoon. Staff was friendly, room was comfortable and spacious. Not a very good view at all. We rented bikes, so the free overnight indoor bike parking was a plus. We took advantage of the free apples and printers in the lobby too. Be aware that they hold $100 on your card until a few days after you check out.
2 night romance trip Jun 8, 2013
Connor
"Room smelled bad, not great service."
Room smelled, I called front desk and they told me I was in a non smoking room and it should not smell, I tried to explain that it was not a smoke smell but they did not get it or want to help. It smelled like dirty feet : ( Also the hotel guide book said they has DVD machine rentals, but when I called to get one they said they no longer had them. I could not figure out how to get to the TV guide so they sent a maintenance guy when I mentioned I really wanted a DVD player he said they did have them and he brought me one. He was great but it made me get the impression that the front desk people just did not want to bother with me.The room was clean and the decor was nice.
Other trip Jun 9, 2013
Connie
"perfect in heart of downtown Victoria"
Very good room size in the one bedroom suite!
3 night trip May 24, 2013
Kirk
"in the heart of downtown!"
Room was warm and stuff, thank you for the fans and having the AC unit!
1 night trip May 23, 2013
Caroline
"Excellent Staff"
I will stay at Chateau Victoria again.The staff provided excellent service and went out of their way to make my little ones smile! Thank you!
1 night trip Apr 28, 2013
Elise
"Beautiful and comfortable"
The lobby and room was beautiful. Room service was fast and delicious! It was located close to restaurants, bars, shopping and attractions. The shuttle service was fantastic, and the driver was able to give me some great advice about what to see and do.
Other trip Apr 28, 2013
Kelda
"Favorite Place"
Upgrading to a Jr. Suite or a Suite is well worth the extra few dollars a night.
2 night romance trip Mar 1, 2013
KT
"Average Hotel"
Dated furnishings in the room, but ample space. Small tub and shower. No additional ammenitites. Kitchenette in the room was stocked with dishes, a mini-fridge and a microwave. Nice sized balcony. Large TVs in both rooms. Overall average hotel, great deal with Hotel.com (3rd night was free!)
3 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2012
"A comfortable hotel"
The staff at the hotel were very cordial and accomadating. An upgrade was offered on the room.
Other trip Dec 10, 2012
Virginia
really enjoyed our stay walking distance to everything
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
Excellent hotel great service and perfect location. We travel to Victoria often. When our Victoria condo is rented, we stay at the Chateau Victoria
Other trip Sep 29, 2012
"customer"
good location but indoor pool was too deep for little kid and elevator was slow
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
"Really enjoyed our stay"
Enjoyed our stay at the hotel. The staff was very friendly & helpful. Rooms were clean & quiet. Conveniently & centrally located.
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
Great location for walking to shops, restaurants and Inner Harbor sites. We would stay here again. The breakfast at the restaurant on the 18th floor was excellent and the view spectacular. A must!
2 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2012
Marni
"Quite Pleasant"
Pleasant stay, could not believe they did not supply a complimentary bottle of water. Wanted $2.00 per bottle - so wanted to make a profit.Really tacky.
2 night trip Aug 18, 2012

"Good hotel, great location!"
The room was clean. The location is perfect, walking distance from everything!
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Ana Claudia
Thought the 15dollars a day was a bit steep should be free for guests. The lady that checked us in was not overly friendly but we would stay there again. The dining was great staff friendly.
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Great service great location. Food was amazing
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
paul
"Vic-Vist 20154"
Great downtown stay, too busy place in summer. Expensive but I guess it is Vic Island, place for rich people.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
aman
Stayed here a couple of days while visiting Victoria. The hotel is close to the centre of town. The staff were friendly and helpful and the room was clean and comfortable. Would recommend this hotel to others and use it again.
Response by Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites
Thank you Alessandro for choosing the Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites and for your kind review, and in particular for praising the efforts of our team members; everyone enjoys a great review! Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Victoria!
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015