All hotels in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States of America
4500 Marriott Dr, Raleigh, NC, 27612, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Old and nothing worked"
Horrible…don't know how these can stay in business with Embassy sites next door and several places with breakfast and free internet. This place was old, not all that clean bathroom and doesn't even have a business center…I went on recommendation of a friend that stays here a lot but I believe he is treated a lot differently as a top tier member…For over 2 hun six t green ones you would expect a lot more…never again at this place.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"Awesome hotel"
I've stayed here before and this time was great just like the other times. Me and my family had a great time in the pool and spa, room was great and breakfast was awesome. I recommend this room to anyone, you will not be disappointed!!!
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
Delwynspruill
Awesome
1 night business trip May 31, 2014
Great location. Great facility. Great price. Very pleased.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
rich
"Great location and excellent service"
Great location and excellent service ........................................
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Run down and needs maintenance"
All the shower and bathroom faucets, handles, etc were askew and paint is needed everywhere
Response by Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley
Jay, Thank you for your review. We will be undergoing an exciting renovation soon and look forward to many new updates. I hope you choose to stay with us again in the future! Sincerely, Dan Freeland, General Manager
Other trip May 25, 2014
Jay
"So-so"
The entire hotel is due to undergo a renovation and that is apparent. Television/cable did not work properly, AC not operating at full capacity and the bathtub/shower drain had to to pried open in order to work properly. The staff were excellent and the setting is gorgeous. Very nice exercise center and pool.
Response by Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I apologize for the issue you had with your room; thank you for bringing it to my attention. We will be upgrading to 48” flat panels during our upcoming renovation. I will be sure to share your comments with the team during our next meeting. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Sincerely, Dan Freeland, General Manager
Other trip May 25, 2014
"close to crabtree"
very good stay we will be coming back
1 night romance trip May 9, 2014
EDITH STANLEY
"Incredible staff"
Prefect stay at a great hotel. Could not have asked for more. From the staff to the room itself, everything was just fantastic.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Tyler
"Great!"
I stayed at this hotel after going to a concert at the Ritz. It was only about a 7-10 minute drive to the venue which was great. The hotel is literally walking distance to the beautiful Crabtree Mall. Since I went to a concert, I didn't get to check in until close to 1 am. The attendant at the front desk was very polite and fast. The room was just what I needed after standing for hours, waiting in the heat all day, and driving a long distance. The shower was great and the bed was extremely comfortable. I didn't get to use any of the amenities on a count of only staying for about 10 hours, but I do wish I tried out the breakfast. All of the options sounded great! Overall, I would stay here again and I would recommend this to others, especially if they are wanting to shop!
1 night trip May 13, 2014
"Good service."
Was very pleased with service and food quality at breakfast
Other trip May 13, 2014
I was a little surprised by room at this location. My carpets were wet enough to have to change socks after I took off my shoes, the tv wouldn't work properly, and the remotes were dirty and had stuff crusted in the keys. Otherwise, the room was clean and the staff was very polite. I did enjoy how close it was to the Crabtree Valley Mall.
Response by Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley
Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know you enjoyed your stay and the level of service we provide. My apologies for the issue you had with your room, thanks for bringing it to our attention. We look forward to seeing you next time you’re in the area! Sincerely, Dan Freeland, General Manager
1 night business trip May 1, 2014
"Great Hotel/Great Stay"
Good location between airport and downtown Raleigh with a major shopping mall, Crabtree Valley, across the road.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
"great stay"
I was very comfortable. The bed felt like I was sleeping on a cloud.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Great location across from Crabtree Valley Mall."
The breakfast buffet is well worth the money spent. The food was fresh and delicious. Was a great way to start out a very busy day. Staff was professional and courteous.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Desiree
"Nice hotel with great location!"
Friendly staff. Very accommodating for our circumstances. Highly recommend!
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
Tiff
Very nice hotel. Nice and helpful staff! Enjoyed our stay.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2014
Kiara
"Almost perfect"
$13 for wifi, no refridge, otherwise great
2 night trip Feb 27, 2014
"Weekend Getaway"
Room was very comfortable. Front desk staff was knowledgeable and helpful. Great location. The only complaint I have is that the group running the restaurant is a complete joke, rude and unorganized. Not worth the trouble to dine there.
2 night romance trip Feb 21, 2014
Tammy
Great place great in room dinning food wow! Nice folks!!
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2014
B
"Nice hotel across the street from the mall"
It was nice except the beds they were full size instead of queen size beds
Response by Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley
shanell, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. All feedback is important to us so that we can perfect our guests' experience. I hope you choose to stay with us again in the future! Sincerely, Dan Freeland, General Manager
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
shanell
"a get away"
My stay was ok. The first night we couldn't get the room warm so we were sitting in our room with our coats on until we left to eat and then told the front desk.
2 night romance trip Jan 24, 2014
"love, love, love"
Came for a competition & had a blast here. Pool was awesome, chicken strips are delicious, & the beds are comfy
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
nicole
"Room"
location was good, room was clean, staff was nice. was hoping for a few more amenities. the room was quite small for 4 guests, was hoping for complimentary coffee and/or breakfast. I would not stay here again given the other hotels in the area offering complimentary coffee and breakfast especially for the price.
Response by Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley
Patricia, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you found the hotel to be in a convenient location and that your room was clean and fresh. The Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley offers complimentary coffee in all guest rooms and coffee in the lobby during specific time frames. Our restaurant offers a deluxe breakfast buffet that is available at an additional cost. Many of our other Marriott brands in the area offer a complimentary breakfast. I hope you choose to stay with our hotel or another Marriott property in the future! Thank you again for your comments. Sincerely, Dan Freeland, General Manager
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
"Excellent Stay"
The girls and I really enjoyed our night there after a day shopping at the mall directly across the street. The pool was opened late and was indoor, so even though it was raining outside, it was warm in there. We will stay again.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
Tammy B.
"Could have been better"
The room was nice and clean and the staff were very pleasant. My only problem: someone had snuck a dog into the room across from us. It yelped alot. Informed the staff twice about it. The first time they said they would send someone up. The yelping still continued. Called again and spoke with a different person and they said they would send security. I saw the security person knock on the door and heard him identify himself. At some point over night, the issue got resolved.
Response by Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley
Johnnie, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I would like to offer my apologies for the issue you experienced. I’m glad it was resolved and I hope it does not deter you from staying with us again in the future. Sincerely, Dan Freeland, General Manager
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
Johnnie
Great experience-staff phenomenal will book again!
4 night trip Dec 24, 2013
kathy
"A 4-star hotel without free wi-fi?"
We visited family in Raleigh and had always stayed in another hotel, but wanted one that was closer to their apartment. When the Marriott was suggested as a 3-star (4-star?) hotel for a 2-star price, I was intrigued. We did cut our trip to their apartment by about half, so that was good. Unfortunately, though the room was big, comfortable (a king-size bed) and clean, I was disappointed that there was no refrigerator (not even a mini-fridge) or microwave. Plus, wi-fi was available - but only at a $12.95/day charge.
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
"Great place"
I loved this place. Great location, great staff, really comfy bed.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
"Location, location , location"
4th or 5th time at this hotel without any problems. Will go back
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
James Vincent
"Night Without The Kids"
Had a great evening with the wife at the Marriot Crabtree Valley hotel. I asked the staff to place us in a room away from potential loud groups (there was a military conference and a wedding that weekend). The majority of the people were on the 4th floor and a guest services agent put us on the 2nd floor away from the commotion. We left our car parked the whole weekend as the hotel is right across the street from a major upscale mall.
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
Moose
"Nice hotel, great breakfest"
Stayed with my family for 1 night. Recommended!
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
val
"Loved our stay and Mangeet was wonderful!"
The bedroom was clean, perfect, and cozy. The staff was all very friendly and helpful. The jacuzzi was the perfect morning dunk, and the breakfast at the hotel restaurant was delicious, with funny and helpful staff. We really had a wonderful stay, and hope to return again soon!
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2013
McGinn
"Close to Crabtree Mall, NC Museum of Art & Tennis"
Very convenient for Shopping and sight seeing, would recommend it!
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Hunt Allen
"shopping weekends, always stay here!!!"
I love the Marriott!! I stay here often on weekends and love the breakfast buffet! The beds are so comfy too!
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Regina O.
"Perfect Location"
Great stay. Even though the hotel had a sports team vacate prior to check-in, they were able to provide a room upon check-in. Also, being across the street from the mall and great restaurants was ideal!
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"Terrible"
This was the absolute worst experience of my life for a hotel and will never stay here again or any Marriott ever again, nor will never recommend this or any Marriot Hotel to anyone I know or come across.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Austin
Had to wait 4 hrs. to get our room. After they took credit card info we were told there was no guarantee that we would have a room.We were told no rooms were ready but other people were checking in. We will never stay at a Marriott again. The man I talk to in the morning and the lady that checked us in we're nice. The lady that said there were no rooms ready was very prejudice
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2013
"Great night"
One of the nicest pools (combined indoor and outdoor) / hot tubs we ever saw. Room was great.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
jerry
"Average"
My daughter and I stayed overnight in a room with double beds. The first hotel room that they gave us, I couldn't believe how messy it was. The pillows were tossed over the beds. The bed covers were in disarray. It looked like the maid forgot to make the bed up. It was ridiculous. However, once I made a call to the front desk, someone came up and gave us a swipe card for another room on the same floor, which was definitely clean and neat. However, the rooms need to be renovated. The wallpaper looks slightly dingy. The flat screen TV was okay but it's not designed to watch the news, only certain on-demand TV shows and movies that you have to pay for. There was no microwave in the room, only a mini-fridge. The location of the hotel is convenient to Crabtree Valley Mall. I had prepaid for the breakfast, which is buffet style. The selection was very good. In addition, they had someone that will cook your waffles and/or an omelette according to your specifications The breakfast cost $16. per person
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Stef
"Good Location"
Right across from Crabtree Mall! Excellent location.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2013
Kennedy
"Great location for concerts!"
Hotel was located in a great spot and was convenient. Very quiet room. Had a great time.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
Susie
"Couples Concert Getaway"
The hotel accomodations were excellent. I only wished that this great hotel had been closer to the concert event or offered a shuddle ride to the event. Otherwise, I could not had asked for anything better for the room or hotel accomodations. Loved it! Thanks for a wonderful weekend!
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2013
BJ & PT
"Marriott Crabtree is terrific."
Marriott Crabtree is always lovely and convenient.
Other trip Apr 25, 2013
deborah
"Fun and Happy"
The room and the time was very relating and enjoyable. I world very well stay their again.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
"event in one of the hospitality rooms"
Everything was fantastic except we could not get the room to cool off. We all woke up several times during the night because we were so hot..The temperature wouldn't go down enough to cool us off. But overall, it was great.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2013
"Night before my wedding"
Spent the night before my wedding. Everything was amazing but since I was so busy with my family in the 3 rooms we rented didn't pay attention to locking things up and my daughter had her ring, expensive sandels, expensive sunglasses and other small items taken from our room. Very sad that I did not lock things up. The ring was my daughters graduation present. So lock up your stuff!
2 night trip Mar 29, 2013
"Great hotel by Crabtree Mall!"
Super location and great staff. Would stay here again.
2 night trip Feb 28, 2013
Lacey S.
"center of sites and sounds"
very comfortable,excellent service, very clean and attractive
2 night trip Dec 1, 2012
"Great for a girls getaway."
Great location! It is within walking distance of the Crabtree Valley Mall.
Other trip Dec 3, 2012